It's Not Like That We Just Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, no, please you can't.” She finally pleaded as she snapped back to the reality of the situation.

It was too late Jake was already inside her thrusting his cock in and out. Moans of pleasure soon replaced Stephanie's pleas. He pushed her long tan legs up and held them in front of him as he thrust into her body. His cock was hitting all the right places just like when he fucked their mom, Stephanie was cumming uncontrollably.

“Oh fuck me Jake fuck my pussy!” She moaned out in between faint sounds.

Jake's thrusts were harder each time it was almost as if I was trying to hurt her pussy. He dumped all his frustration from the earlier argument with her into each stroke, as he angrily grudge fucked his older sister. He pounded her pussy as he stared into her eyes, Jake could see the pain in them, but he could also feel her juices flowing and her words begging him to keep going. Jake could not hold it any longer as he was soon emptying his balls into her wet pussy.

As the last drop of cum was milked into his sister's well-fucked pussy, Jake rolled off her on to the floor his chest heaving as his heart raced. He was not sure why but cumming in his sister for the first time was even more intense than when he came inside their mother.

“You're a fucking asshole!”

“Oh shut the fuck up, will you. You fucking loved it, and you know it!” Jake said back as he had enough of Stephanie's name-calling and insults.

“That was so fucking wrong. I don't know what has gotten into this family.”

“Give it a rest and come down off the high horse miss fuck my pussy. You enjoyed it the carpet is proof of that.” Jake said as he motioned toward the massive wet spot on the floor.

“Again you're an asshole, and I don't want to speak of this again.” Stephanie said as she gathered her shorts up and stood up.

Jake could see his cum rolling down his sister's thighs as she walked passed him with her shorts clinched to her chest. “You want me to clean that up?” He asked with a grin.

“You will eat your own cum too?”

“What the hell do you think I was doing tonguing Mom's ass? There's nothing wrong with a creampie.”

Stephanie paused shortly as for a brief moment she contemplated the offer her brother presented, before walking from the room.

Jake laid on the floor smiling, as he knew he had got the better of his sister. He finally did retreat to the basement to shower, as the basement also presented an easy way to stay out of Stephanie's sight for the rest of the day. He was not sure how all this was going to play out in the end, but he knew he was soon going to be getting an answer as he heard his mom's car door slamming shut.

Jake jogged up the stairs reaching the top just as his mom was closing the door and Stephanie was entering the room, so there they stood all three face to face in the kitchen where the day started out.

“We need to talk.” Stephanie stated as she looked at her mom and then her brother. “Jake I already told mom everything.” Stephanie's tone was authoritative almost as if she was the parent.

Jennifer rolled her eyes at her daughter as she interrupted. “Stephanie sweetie I'm your Mother, and I honestly don't give a damn about what you have to say if it concerns what you saw. And if you minded your own business what happened today likely wouldn't have” Jennifer spoke with a serious monotone as she kicked off her high heels. “I have had a long day, and I know you have likely been here all day bitching at your brother. The truth of the matter is he and fuck. I have no further explanation.” Jennifer said as she sat in the chair, she loved her daughter but her mood swings and her inconsistent attitude was already becoming too much for her to handle despite her only living there for a short time.

“He made me, do that today!”

“What the hell are you doing here anyway? Didn't you tell me years ago you couldn't handle my bullshit and that daddy was more fun.” Jennifer fired back at her daughter.

“You told me it was okay to come here since I lost the apartment and Daddy has a new wife.” Stephanie said as she tried to fight back the tears.

“Stop playing the victim sis.” Jake said as his sister's attitude was starting to wear on his nerves.

“Baby you can stay here, you know that, but you need to know things have changed somewhat. I am not that religious kook that drove you and daddy crazy. I am not some goody two shoes that I think you thought I was.”

“Are you two a couple now or something?” Stephanie interrupted her mother as a few tears rolled down her cheek.

Jake and Jennifer almost broke out into laughter simultaneously as they looked at each other and then looked at Stephanie. “Oh, it is not like that at all we just fuck.” Jennifer stated very clinically as she removed her shirt and dropped her skirt to the floor.

12