It's Not Prostitution Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why. This is what I do, after all. But I was ready to throw the money back in Mr. Facelli's face, keeping half of it for the blowjob he'd already received, before telling him to go fuck himself. I could pretend to be afraid for a guy, I have been afraid before, but for some reason... Mr. Facelli wanting me to be afraid... riled something so furious within me. I looked up, blindfolded, to where I knew he was, and I told the asshole with my teeth around his fucking cock, that I might have been a whore, but I wasn't his fucking whore, not anymore.

That is when his fist stung my face and my dark world felt to spin uncontrollably. My head struck the metal bedframe, and the sound set my ears to ringing. I heard myself cry out, but even my own voice sounded oddly distant. I don't know how I forgot that my wrists were bound to the bedframe, but when I tried to pull away from Mr. Facelli they caught me and held me fast. My mouth finally freed from around his cock, I was ready to shout out something. What I would have said, I'm not sure, but it didn't matter anyway. His fist slammed down against my face again and my world went truly black.

12