It's Not Prostitution Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second officer slid into the back seat, sealing the door shut behind him. The first officer took his place in the driver's seat. The squad car began down the night road again and before the police cruiser had even hit 40 miles per hour, I was already being fucked again at what felt like 50.

If I thought the first officer had had a lot of pent up lust by the time his cock at last penetrated me, it was little compared to the second. He had just watched and listened to his partner fuck an adorable, young girl, listened to her cry and moan, forced to wait until the first had had his fill. This second officer didn't even spare a greeting before he dug his thick cock deep inside my cunt.

My first cry wasn't even acting. It's not that he was any bigger than any other man I had fucked tonight, or rather, any man that had fucked me tonight I should say, but the sheer speed with which he plunged into me opened me up way too fast. His cock was buried up to his balls in my pussy in the moment of our meeting, and it forced me to cry out before I even realized I had. He was so forceful... so anxious in his thrusts from the get go I had to place my hands on his hips and stomach, holding him away with all of my strength, an act that only made him thrust inside of me harder.

"So where can we drop you, Angel?" the first officer asked, laughing softly as he drove, though his load had been spent, entertained still by my continued screams.

"Fuuck..." I moaned. "Oh God, fuck!!" I screamed as my body shuddered before I realized it, creaming this second officer's cock and coating it in cum. "At..." I gasped, biting my lip, whimpering as a second wave of ecstasy shook my body and covered the officer again.

I've rarely known a man that could keep a reasonable mind mid-fuck, but for me it was not usually recreation. Though only 18 years old, I was a professional and this was my business. I could beg for a hard cock, but most of the time it was only an act. Trevor was the only person in a long time that had ever heard those words truthfully. Like any businesswoman I kept my mind on the money, ready to end a night on the spot if the monetary reimbursement for my services were not satisfactory. Even for me though, even in this moment, shivering as I came in waves down this officer's cock, I found it difficult to think of a suitable answer.

I couldn't have him drop me off at Trevor's door. If I even mentioned the South Walk all the suspicion I evaded by fucking both of these officers might all come rushing back in. Not to mention Trevor would blow an artery or something before blowing a load on me if I led two cops straight to his doorstep, and I've spent more of this day with a cock in me than not to want to deal with anything more this night than taking a long shower and going straight to bed. I didn't want to walk another hour and start this whole fiasco over again either, and so I tried to think of a suitable response as my pussy quivered around an officer's thick dick. I gasped and I moaned, again not really acting, as I bought myself more time to think.

"At the... fuck..." I whimpered, glad, at least for the moment that the officer on top of me hadn't spent himself yet. "At the... oh fucking God, baby!!" I screamed, being filled yet again with every inch of his manhood. "The west..." I moaned, struggling even to speak, feeling the officer's hand tighten on my waist so much it hurt. His body began to shudder as well. His back arched and tightened as his hands gripped my thin waist in what felt to be a vice. He ejaculated what felt to be a whole pint of cum inside my pussy, and let it gush out down my thighs onto the backseat of his cruiser as he collapsed down on top of me, thoroughly spent. His breaths were just as hard as mine, his body just as sweaty, his form just as exhausted. I could have fallen asleep right then and there, clutching my purse to my chest, and I almost feared I would, my eyes falling shut as I whispered.

"The western promenade..."

12