It's Not Your Fault

Story Info
Son's friends collide with grief stricken mom.
2.5k words
3.71
100.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lyc7000
Lyc7000
10 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters within this literary work of fiction are 18 years of age or older. This is my first submission and I welcome all critiques and feedback at this point. It will help to determine the length of this particular storyline.

*

My name is John Collins and I am now 24 years of age. I'm about 5'8 in height, work out frequently, and never had a problem with the ladies but that's got a lot to do with my bros. My story, should you choose to read it is actually our story. I'll explain the details of that statement throughout. My two best friends in this life are Rick Garner and Steven Mcgloren. To be more accurate about our relationship, we were always like brothers birthed from different mothers. We all grew up in the same middle class neighborhood of Georgia's carpet capital of the world, otherwise known as Dalton, Georgia. We grew up practically living in each other's homes as boys, fighting each other's battles as adolescents, and screwing each other's girlfriends as young men. We shared in everything we did and had no regrets.

Rick was our unofficial ring leader. Standing at 6'0 in height, ripped down in muscle, and tatted up on both arms in tribal wolf tattoos Rick kept a fresh mohawk in the middle of his otherwise bald head since junior high. The girls liked him and the boys feared him because he had a temper and could scrap pretty well. Steven was the exact opposite of Rick. He always dressed casually in slacks, a nice button down, and a slick back hair do to boot. Visually, he was a modern day Zack Morris off that show "Saved by the Bell". His natural charm and wit got us out of as much shit as Rick got us into. Steven was a ladies man and to be honest I think both Rick's mother and my own mother secretly had a thing for him. It didn't really bother me too much as I had always viewed Steven's mother as the apple of my eye.

Cathy Mcgloren captured my attention when we were kids and never let go unbeknownst to her. She stood about 5'6 in height with naturally wavy dirty blonde hair that came to just below shoulder length. She has light grey eyes upon attractive facial features that make her thin lips look very kissable. Her rack size is 34c cups and her ass and thighs made her body stand out in a crowd. I always respected the fact that she was the mother of my brother on top of the fact she was married until it all changed right after we all graduated from high school.

In between our various pursuits in life, the brothers and I partied hard. Rick had dropped out of school in our junior year and began working for his uncle's lawn service while selling weed on the side. I was working swing shifts in one of the local carpet factories in town and Steven was gearing up to head off to college at the University of Georgia down in Athens, Georgia. One of Steven's girlfriends decided to throw a party one Saturday night that would change all our lives forever. The girl's parents were vacationing in Switzerland over the summer which provided us the perfect opportunity to throw Steven a party. We had everything a young man could possibly want including girls, boos, coke, weed, and pills to boot. Throughout the night, Rick, Steven, and myself got separated in all the fun we were having and the next time I saw Steven was the next morning as his body was being rolled out in a stretcher. He had overdosed on some really good or really bad coke; however you choose to look at it.

Rick and I both bared the responsibility for the drugs but he wouldn't let me take responsibility for the drugs. The cops arrested Rick for the drugs but his uncle managed to bail him out before the funeral. Thereafter, during the funeral procession Cathy publicly denounced everyone present at that party, especially Rick and myself. I couldn't blame her due to the fact that we blamed ourselves more than anyone else ever could. All 3 of our families had been close knit up until Steven died. Nothing was ever the same after. Cathy ended up divorcing Greg, who was Rick's father not a year after their son's untimely departure. The divorce when finalized was uncontested partially due to the fact that Greg had been fucking his secretary even prior to Steven's death. Cathy was also granted the house, one of the cars, and a healthy financial settlement. Rick and I kept her lawn mowed, her bushes trimmed, and various house repairs attended even as she despised our presence at every juncture.

Cathy was always vocal and loud in her hate for us even as she allowed us to help her. We accepted it for over six years, time after time because deep down we felt we deserved it. One evening everything came to ahead as Rick and I were fixing her plumbing under the kitchen sink, no pun intended. I was standing over the sink shining the flashlight down upon Rick as he put everything back into place. Cathy was in her living room right next to the kitchen sitting in her trusty, comfy recliner she had been accustomed to laying in while pretending to watch TV and smoke cigarettes like a chimney in her vast state of depression. No one else bothered coming around her anymore because of her constant disdain for people. Suddenly she arose from her recliner to come and stand in the kitchen doorway consistently puffing on a cigarette before flatly stating," Get the fuck out of my house now!" I looked back to notice she was leaning against the kitchen entrance wearing a fitting black wife beater on top of black spandex legging shorts which accentuated every curve she had. Like I said earlier, she was always the apple of my eye, even now.

"It's not your fault Cathy," casually responded Rick from under the sink still tiding up the work we had done. "Your damn right it isn't and I don't need you two dipshits coming around here anymore. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!!," shouted Cathy as she now stood shaking with fire in her eyes beaming at us. I sighed heavily, cutting the flashlight off as Rick suddenly got up from under the sink, now towering above Cathy. Rick calmly looked into Cathy's eyes and said, "I'm sorry about Ste—"

WHACK, WHACK

Cathy immediately slapped Rick across the mouth and backhanded him once again before Rick bowed his head now breathing heavily. Rick suddenly raised his head before responding, "You feel better now Cathy?" I abruptly stood between Rick and Cathy before saying, "We miss him too Cathy." She simply replied by spitting in my face.

"This is my damn house and Steven was my damn flesh and blood, MY BABY DAMN YOU!!", shouted Cathy. She then stormed off through her living room and up her stairs while saying, "You two better be gone by the time I get back down here." Rick then walked over to the couch and casually sat down while fishing out a plastic bag out of his right pants pocket.

"420 time bro", Rick stated as he smirked at me holding up the bag half filled with marijuana.

"We gotta skid outta here Rick. What if she went and got a gun or called the cops?" I responded.

Rick casually retorted while rolling the joint, "Listen to me John. Our dear brother's mother is up there bouncing off the walls mad at the world and right now the world is me and you. She hasn't been laid in years and every time we come around we remind her just how fucked up life really is for all of us."

I contemplated Rick's hypothesis, but even more so than that Cathy's dilemma. In all that happened, it never occurred to me that we were all she really had to vent upon. My God how I'd love to be the one to release those waterfalls. I almost felt ashamed for the various thoughts roaming through my head as Rick passed me the lit joint as I was seated in Cathy's recliner to his left. Rick then relaxed into the couch, seemingly unfazed by Cathy's previous demands before storming upstairs. "Fuck it", I thought before taking two long drags off of the joint.

Just as I was about to pass the joint back to Rick I heard Cathy stomping back down the stairs. As she arrived at the foot of the stairs and glanced up to see we were still very much present in her home, she distinctly placed another cigarette in her mouth and lit it with her lighter before removing the cigarette to speak while leaning against her podium at the foot of her stair case.

"I have known you boys for most of my son's life and with that in mind I'm going to give you until the count of three to get the fuck out of my home. "stated Cathy in a dangerously calming tone

Rick replied as I passed him the joint, "I've got a better idea Cathy. How about you come over here and sit down so we can talk this out like the family we have always been. I know you like a little bud every now and again. Have some."

Rick leaned up on the couch extending his right arm to pass Cathy the joint as she seemingly stared right through Rick before grumbling, "Why you smug BASTARD", before flicking her cigarette at Rick's face before charging at Rick and landing a right jab directly upon his fore head. Rick dropped the joint on the living room floor while dodging most of Cathy's wild punches. I had considered intervening but I'd never seen Cathy snap like this before and if I'm going to be honest she was turning me on. Cathy was continually yelling obscenities at Rick while swinging wildly as Rick caught her right wrist with his right hand and swung her around until her back was facing him as she fell into his lap. Rick then caught her other wrist and pulled them across her stomach to stop her from attacking him as she continually struggled in his lap, squirming her plump ass over his pants covered cock. I was definitely in the stratosphere now both off what I had been smoking as well as what I was witnessing as I picked up what was left of the joint and toked it while glancing over at Rick subduing Cathy as she protested, "Damn it Rick, let go of me."

Rick simply whispered, "It's not your fault Cathy." That seemed to agitate Cathy even further as she struggled harder to escape while grumbling, "You maggot mutherfucker." Rick once again repeated in staggered breaths while keeping Cathy's wrists locked across her stomach, "It's not your fault Cathy." Rick kept repeating that phrase as Cathy's head slowly dropped and she quietly began to sob into herself. Rick slowly eased his grip of both her wrists and began kissing her exposed back up and down the middle area of her spinal column as he kept repeating the same phrase in between kisses to her back side. Even from my seat on her recliner I could see that her nipples were peeking through her wife beater as her weeping increased and tears fell from her eyes as Rick boldly parted her thighs while keeping his knees together under her and pulled her back into him as her head now rested on his left shoulder.

I felt a pang of jealousy at that point as I wanted to be the one to comfort Cathy. As I continued to observe, Rick began caressing Cathy's inner thighs as they remained parted over Rick's knees. It sounded as if Cathy's sobbing had turned into a series of whimpers and moans right before my eyes and I was literally stuck in the heaviest of trances in the midst of this. The room had now grown quiet except for the low volume of the TV and Cathy's feminine whimpers and panted breaths. Rick now rubbed directly up and down Cathy's crotch area, causing her to slightly jump, shaking her head back and forth but offering no resistance otherwise.

Rick increased the tempo of rubbing Cathy's pussy through her spandex shorts as she now wiggled and shook slamming her right hand onto his wrist to squeeze it. Yet, she began slightly humping into his hand while mumbling senseless phrases. Rick's relentless fingering on Cathy's covered crotch made Cathy pin the back of her neck onto Rick's left shoulder right before she let out an extended squeal following a splashing sound which was Cathy's pussy juices squirting out from around her spandex shorts down onto Rick's pants, the couch, and the floor alike. Rick continually rubbed her crotch area through her orgasm as her arms now squeezed Rick's neck behind her and her eyes were rolling into the back of her head and her hips now had a mind of their own, seemingly vibrating in unison with Rick's wandering hand. I was now fried and fit to be tied as I watched Cathy suddenly remove Rick's hand and raise up onto staggering feet, slowly walking to the bathroom across the living room before picking up her pack of cigarettes on the floor. As she closed the door Rick smirked at me before looking down at his soaked pants and got up to leave.

As he grabbed his coat by the front door, he casually said, "I gotta hit the lawn running in the morning bro but I think you should sleep over, keep an eye on things" as he winked at me before locking the door behind him and cutting off the front porch light. I was so fuckin high after that I think I passed out until I felt someone laying on me in the recliner. It was Cathy and she was naked under one of her wool blankets on top of me, flicking channels with her remote like it was the most natural thing in the world. As confused as I was, I wasn't about to mess this up. She must've known I was now awake as she said, "If you don't want extra baggage stay the fuck out of my seat." She placed a cigarette in her mouth and I reached around to snatch it out, light it, puff it and put it back between her fingers before simply replying, "Ok". We sat like this for a while before she asked, "Do you think Steven will forgive me John?" I was taken back by all of this but answered from my heart as best as I knew how. I placed my right hand over hers under the blanket and whispered in her ear," More than anything else I think Steven wants us to forgive ourselves, ALL of us." Cathy simply sighed before placing my hand over her naked stomach and squeezing it as we both drifted off to sleep just like that.

Lyc7000
Lyc7000
10 Followers