It's Only Castles Burning Pt. 02

Story Info
A strange irresistible force pulls the couple in.
12.9k words
73.3k
140
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,576 Followers

"I'm ashamed," Allie said, giving me an odd look as we sipped our coffee.

Thirty minutes prior, when she got up, she came out in her robe and we made small talk for a bit, avoiding the subject until it finally burst into the open like a balloon popping. I used all my persuasive skills to try to convince her that it was my fault, and since we had done it together, it wasn't that bad, but she kept coming back to the word shame; shame for going to the street corner, shame for taking the drug and of course for the open sex.

"Look, it's all on me. Be mad at me for everything...I mean the outfits and everything, but don't be angry with yourself. I let you down, sweetie," I said, trying once more to be gallant.

"I am mad at you, but I'm madder at me," she stated once more.

As we continued, I began to feel that her declarations were more for show than because she truly felt upset. If my thoughts were correct, I knew she would eventually soften, although it could take weeks. So, for now, I needed to maintain my place as the bad husband that had led her astray. After getting up to refill the cups for the third time, I moved behind her and ran my hands down her arms then gave her a hug.

"I love you," I whispered.

"After everything that happened?" she answered, but in the way she said it, I knew she was fishing.

"You're everything I ever wanted," I replied, moving my hands to the inside of her robe, and surprisingly, she didn't offer any resistance.

"I feel like I've been so bad," she announced.

"Honey, that doesn't matter at all. I'm not even thinking about it," I responded with an outright lie.

In fact, I couldn't get any of it out of my head, as the entire night was a parade of arousing thoughts marching through my brain. It was all so unique, so different, and we had pushed so far, right up to the brink.

I ran my hands under her pert mounds then over her nipples and was pleased to feel them begin to stiffen. After leaning down and kissing the top of her head, I gently pulled her to her feet and she let me guide her to the bedroom. As soon as we were naked, I worked my way down her body until my tongue was at her entrance. Slowly and delicately, I licked around her slit then used just the tip of my tongue to separate her lips. Allie was nicely lubricated, and I added my saliva to her wetness as I slowly explored every delicate spot. When I thought she was ready, I began working faster until the tip of my tongue found her tiny clit.

Now, my wife loves to receive oral sex and can have very nice orgasms if she is in the right mood. It took just a few minutes to realize that, while pleasurable, my efforts weren't going to lead to anything more, so I lifted my body over her and pushed my dick inside. This way, I thought, we could have a loving act of intimacy, and I could kiss her and whisper sweet things. That's in fact how we started, but I could tell things were still on her mind.

"You really don't think it was that bad," she asked.

"Nope, not at all," I responded, enjoying how her body felt.

"Okay," she replied then after several seconds added, "Nothing bothered you?"

"Like what?" I asked acting dumb, but suspecting where she was going.

"Well...like...ummm...he saw me," she started.

"Yes, and you looked fabulous" I replied and kissed her neck.

Even though I was in risky territory, I wanted very much for Allie to reach a point of acceptance. If I was successful, there was a chance that we might get to do something wild in the future, but if she cocooned herself in despair, I knew it would be a tough place to from which to break free.

"You are special," she whispered back, and then added, "And crazy."

After the exchange, we made love very slowly with lots of tender kisses accompanied by soft mews and purrs of pleasure. I knew she needed it and was content to just enjoy each other, so I was surprised when she brought up the subject again.

"You liked it?" she asked from the blue, once again fishing.

"Yes, sweetie," I answered.

"What did you like," she asked, suddenly becoming specific.

"Everthing! Wearing the sexy outfit in public, talking to the men in their cars, showing your breasts, changing into nothing at Rafael's and letting me show you off. Hell, I even liked watching you smoke the cigarette!" I responded.

Her questions were getting me worked up and I started to move faster, which brought fresh sighs and whimpers from her. For the next few minutes, we kissed and ran our hands over each other, however, when we broke I could tell she had more questions.

"What didn't you like?" she followed.

"There was nothing I disliked. Some surprises," I said.

"Like what?" she asked between pants.

"The cocaine, I guess," I replied.

"Yes, that was stupid," she said.

"Don't beat yourself up," I counseled, as my thrusts became even more pronounced.

Again, a period of silence engulfed us before she spoke, and with her words, I realized what was worrying her, "You didn't want to be with Tanya?"

"No, honey," I answered quickly.

This seemed to please her and I heard a low sigh beneath me. I took the opportunity to give her a long soulful kiss and she purred in contentment when we broke. Her question had brought back all the memories of the night before and my cock was aching to release. I only had a few moments and knew from experience that once I ejaculated all my fantasies would disappear. So, I decided it was time and that I would go for broke.

"I wanted you to be with Rafael," I whispered into her ear, in the softest voice I could summon.

"Huhhh..." I heard her gasp beneath me, while her fingers gripped my arms.

"Yes, he wanted us to stay so he could be with you," I said through gritted teeth as I tried to hold off my release. My attempt failed, and seconds later I was shooting inside her while crying out, "Ohhh...ohhh...Allie...ohhh...yeah...yeah..."

My head was spinning when I fell to her side, and like I expected, the lust that had built up was suddenly gone. I had enough remaining strength to pull her back against my chest and lodged my head in the crook of her neck. We stayed that way for several minutes before she spoke.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

I had told Allie numerous times about the impact of ejaculating, so I was surprised she hadn't anticipated it.

"No honey. I just got too excited," I replied.

Allie seemed to accept the explanation and we took a nap while in each other's arms. After cleaning up, having lunch, and doing some chores around the house it was late afternoon, and I decided it was safe to call Rafael and arrange to swap vehicles. It took him almost three hours to call me back and by then it was dark outside.

"Rafael, I wanted to see about getting the car," I said, after the normal pleasantries.

"Yeah, okay man. I'm out right now though. Come by in an hour," he replied.

Allie was watching TV while I spoke to him, and when I hung up I told her the plan then went to our study to do some things. Something about the late hour brought back the memories of the previous night and before I knew it I was getting myself worked up remembering the events.

"You want to go with me?" I asked, with twenty minutes to go before the scheduled time.

We looked at each other in silence for several seconds before she said, "Are you excited again?"

"Some," I answered with a stupid grin.

"So, just like that? Your wife gets it from another man?" she asked, with a strange look, which wasn't really anger, more like exasperation.

"Well, I certainly wouldn't put it like that and I didn't say anything about "getting it". So, look its fine. I'll go by myself," I replied, and started walking away but after a few steps, over my shoulder, I added, "Maybe I'll see Tanya."

Five minutes later she was at the door of the study and said, "You're not funny."

Of course, I thought I had been quite clever and burst out laughing while Allie just shook her head.

"I'll just run over and back. Shouldn't take long. Maybe forty-five minutes," I said.

"I'll go if you really want me to," she responded with a very strange look in her eyes.

I told her it wasn't necessary even though I thought it would be very interesting and a few minutes later I was off in the Escalade. Pulling up to the door, I saw that there were several cars parked nearby. In fact, it was the first time I had seen that many vehicles at his place, so I was instantly concerned about what I might find. It took me two phone calls to get him to answer and come down to the door, and once in, I could hear loud music from his apartment.

"Little party going on. Why don't you come up?" he suggested, and headed for the stairs.

I couldn't say that I was really in the mood to party, but curiosity got the better of me and I followed him. Up top, the music was much louder, the lights had been turned down very low and the smell of pot was in the air. Including Rafael, there were three men and four girls, and I recognized one of them from the time we visited the escort office.

"This here is Councilman Andrews and over there is Clarence Simmons," he said.

As he spoke, I suddenly recognized the politician and recalled that Simmons was an activist in the black community. Councilman Andrews was also black, and it was clear that I was in the midst of an illicit party. Unsurprisingly, I noticed a certain amount of suspicion in the men's eyes as they looked me over.

"These two girls are April and Tabitha and over on the couch is Celeste and you know Tanya." he said, introducing the girls.

Amazingly, I hadn't recognized Tanya immediately as she was in one of the darker spots. Although she didn't move, she gave me a knowing smile. The girls were all dressed in outfits I would classify as club wear; very sex but, just one step above the clothes Tanya wore on the street. April and Tabitha were both bottle blondes and fairly skinny. However, Tabitha had a huge set of fake breasts that made her easily distinguishable. Celeste had streaked light brown hair and she too had fake breasts although they weren't as prominent as Tabitha's. She was a bit heavier than the others but held the weight reasonably well. Tattoos were prominent and I could see several on every girl except Tanya.

"What are you drinking," my host asked, and I decided to keep it simple and selected a beer.

"How's my girl?" he asked, as he handed me the frosted glass.

His words caused me to nervously glance around at the other men to see if they knew the story. Fortunately, I saw nothing that indicated they were aware.

"She's fine," I replied, deciding not to go into details.

As I drank the beer, Rafael explained to his guests how he knew me and their composure softened noticeably. Just a few minutes later, the Councilman moved to the couch with Simmons following shortly after. The girls positioned themselves one on each side of the men, no doubt well instructed on what was expected, and once everyone was settled Rafael put out an ashtray, a lighter and several joints.

They were soon in the midst of a lively conversation, with lots of laughter and cutting up. The girls would come over every now and then to refresh the drinks, but otherwise, the group was left alone. Rafael and I talked about business, and I could tell he was purposefully staying away from information on his two guests. I was on my third beer when I realized I had been gone well over an hour, and checking my phone, I saw I had two texts and one missed call from Allie. One text said "where are you?" and the second said "are you okay?" with the phone call coming between them.

"Wife?" Rafael asked.

"Yeah, she expected me back by now," I replied.

"You know she's even hotter in person. The pictures didn't do her justice," he said.

"Yeah, I know," I responded.

We stood quietly and sipped our drinks while watching the others for several minutes before Rafael spoke again, "Maybe you can fuck Tanya later."

"Nahh...I need to get going soon," I replied, and I noticed him giving me a strange look.

Another silence started and was broken when he asked, "Why didn't your wife come with you?"

"You know," I answered with a shrug, then continued with a forced laugh, "Last night was a big deal for her. Gotta give her time to recuperate."

"Let me tell you something Steve," he started speaking, and then paused for effect. I instinctively knew when he was going to say something where I was expected to be quiet and this was one of those times. With a nod of his head he continued, "You don't listen to what she's telling you. She had a ball last night. I could tell, and she wanted to get naked and fuck too. It could have been better if you didn't run off. Trust me, she was there."

Just then, my phone, that I had placed on the bar, lit up with an incoming message, which read, "honey, are you okay?"

Rafael saw it too and I turned the phone in my hand so he could read the screen. When he looked up he said, "Tell her to come over."

"Rafael, she won't do it," I replied.

"What's her number," he said, again turning the phone in my hand.

Then, I watched as he took his phone from his pocket and walked over to a corner with a drink.

"Rafael..." I said as he left, but he ignored my words.

For the next twenty minutes, I saw him operating the phone apparently sending messages to my wife. I kept mine handy expecting to see her reach out, but surprisingly it stayed silent. So, I stayed by the bar and helped the girls get drinks when they occasionally came up. Finally, I saw him turn and head my way where I fully expected him to say she had ignored his messages or become upset and I would need to deal with it.

"Shaan is picking her up in thirty minutes," he announced.

"What? You're joking!" I said, dumbfounded.

Rafael handed me the phone and I scrolled down to the bottom of a very long message chain. It started out with him saying who he was and then proceeded to tell her how much he enjoyed the previous night and how hot she was. Her answers had started as mostly perfunctory responses, but when she learned I was still here because a party was going on she became more engaged, and when she learned Tanya was in attendance she became even more communicative. It was also the point in the message string where Rafael's request that she join started getting some traction. He had arranged for Shaan to pick her up and bring her over, and when I raised the issue that she had seen Shaan in the car on the street corner he dismissed it as unimportant.

I was surprised that she had engaged in a text conversation with Rafael and completely amazed that she agreed to come over. The fact she did this without reaching out to me made me think that something was in her head, some concern or fear, and I guessed it was Tanya. Of course, this didn't say much for her trust in me.

By the time my wife arrived, both guests had gone to a bedroom with two girls each. Rafael's phone had suddenly lit up, and after a quick conversation he left, but returned minutes later with my wife who looked quite stylish in low heels, gray slacks and a simple blouse with a light navy jacket. Right behind them was Shaan, and I gave Allie a quick kiss and noticed she had a very odd look on her face, one that I couldn't read.

"Where's Tanya?" she asked, looking between us both.

Her words immediately reinforced my view on her motivation.

"She's busy right now," he explained.

"You look amazing," I whispered to her, trying to probe further for her attitude.

"Do I?" she replied sarcastically, which added further credence to my thoughts.

Shaan stayed a few feet away and was quiet while our host made my wife a drink. We chatted, with Allie standing between us, and several times I saw Rafael look up and down her slender body. As she sipped the cocktail, I could see that she was beginning to relax, helped by the alcohol, although likely also by the fact that the young hooker wasn't around. Our host had another drink ready before she had even finished the first, and he was doing a first-rate job keeping her engaged in a conversation that wandered through a wide range of subjects but stayed lighthearted. As I watched them banter, I began to consider a different possibility. Was Rafael indeed right? Perhaps her motivation for coming over had other aspects besides just Tanya. However, even if it was true, or partly true, I wasn't sure what to do with the knowledge.

Tabitha, who had disappeared with Clarence Simmons over an hour before, suddenly appeared in the room barefoot, but wearing her small dress. She walked to the bar and asked for some drinks, and Shaan quickly stepped forward and began preparing them. I could see the two girls trying to discreetly look the other over. If anything, I thought my wife had something of an advantage since she had some expectation of what to expect, but poor Tabitha must have really wondered who my wife was and what she was doing there. Despite the awkwardness of the situation, Rafael offered no introduction, which surprised me.

"Three drinks?" my wife asked, while giving our host a questioning smirk once the girl left.

"Just a little fun being had," he answered with a grin, then changed the subject.

Rafael took charge of the conversation again and another half hour went by, and my wife downed two more drinks. Then, within the span of just a few minutes, the occupants of both rooms emerged. Of course, it was now evident what had been occurring, and I glanced at Allie several times to gauge her reaction, but her thoughts remained hidden behind a neutral expression that conveyed no information.

Unlike with Tabitha, Rafael made a point of introducing her to the two men who were already looking her over with interest. Once they learned she was my wife their interest turned to concern, but I saw Rafael giving then discreet nods that I took to be reassurance that she was trustworthy. One thing I did notice, were the looks that went between Allie and Tanya as soon as she joined the group. Tanya seemed interested in seeing her in a bemused way, while my wife's looks were more about judgment.

"Time to get moving," the Councilman announced a few minutes later.

"Shaan will drive you," Rafael replied, and his assistant stepped forward.

As soon as goodbyes were said and the two left, Clarence Simmons stepped over to one of the couches, and was soon joined by Tanya and Tabitha who sat closely on either side of him. The other two girls, after a brief whispered conversation with the boss, quietly left. Rafael made no move towards joining the local activist, and we remained close to him at the bar.

"Ready to go?" Allie whispered to me, but it was loud enough that our host overheard.

"Not yet, baby," he said, taking her hand softly in his and stroking it then added, "Have another drink first."

Allie is certainly not a big drinker and she had already consumed more than the norm, however she nodded her concurrence. For my part, I was intrigued by all that I was seeing, and was happy to follow my wife's lead. With a new drink in her hand, maybe fueled by the thought that she would be leaving soon, she began asking pointed questions.

"Did both those men have threesomes with the girls?" she asked, looking at Rafael.

"They did what they wanted behind the closed doors," he answered.

It was a bit evasive, but my wife seemed happy he had validated her thought.

"And you pay them?" she asked.

"Baby, we never talk money," he replied curtly.

That stopped her and we sipped our drinks in silence for bit, but suddenly Rafael decided he would get provocative with his own questions.

"Your legs sure looked good last night. I wish you would have worn that dress like I asked," he told her.

During their text exchange, after Allie had said she would come over, he tried to get her to wear the purple dress, but she ignored him.

j267
j267
4,576 Followers