It's Only Castles Burning Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm...uhhhh...just a little more," she whimpered, as her hands became more insistent.

"Yeah," I answered wetly, breaking away for just an instant.

Soon, her hips began to move and her sounds became louder giving me a strong signal that she was on the edge. When her orgasm arrived, she slammed her legs around my head and pulled me tightly with her hands forcing me to stay connected as she rolled to her side.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...damn, you're good...ohhh..." she moaned loudly.

Her release seemed bigger than the last time we were together, which pleased me greatly, and when she finally let go, I sucked in much needed air while my hand wiped her juices from my face. Her orgasm had left her breathless as well, so we spent the next few minutes in mutual recovery. Then, just as we were returning to normal, our eyes met and we connected in a stare that seemed to last forever.

"Put it in," she said, turning her back onto the sofa while opening her legs.

I moved quickly and in the few seconds it took to get into position, my dick hardened. I found her opening, still sloppy from my licking, and her hand grasped my shaft and fed it into her. As soon as I was completely inside, Tanya wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands moved to my shoulders.

"Can I cum?" I asked, looking down into her eyes.

"Yeah..." she replied in a husky voice.

For some strange reason, I felt special to be allowed to have unprotected sex with her and it made my dick achingly hard. It didn't take long for us to find a rhythm, which had her rolling her hips slightly while I pushed deeply into her on each thrust. I didn't expect any sounds from her, thinking she was too detached, so when I started to hear soft mews, it drove me to a higher state of lust.

"I'm close...are you sure..." I grunted just minutes later.

"Yeah...cum in me baby," she whispered, and flicked my ear lobe with her tongue.

"Uhhhh...uggghhh...ohhh...damn...ahhhh..." I grunted as my semen suddenly burst forth.

"Mmmm...let it out...fill me up," she encouraged as my movements became awkward.

Then, with a final lunge, I was finished and collapsed on top of her young body. Now, as I fought to recover, I was left to ponder her motivation for letting me have her unprotected pussy. It didn't last for long, as now that my lust was abated, I once again had a strong desire to know what was happening with Allie.

"Maybe I should check on my wife," I said softly after several minutes had elapsed.

"She's fine," Tanya answered.

"I need to make sure she's okay," I responded.

"Are you worried how she's doing or do you just want to see her getting fucked?" she replied.

For the first time, her words had an edge, almost like she was exhibiting some jealousy. It caught me off guard, and I paused for a moment as I contemplated a reply. I had to admit there was a certain truth in her message, but not wanting to create an argument, I decided on a vague answer.

"It's just been a while. I think its best," I said.

"Well, you know where she is," Tanya responded, this time showing definite annoyance.

I stood and moved to pull on my boxers expecting her to follow suit. However, she remained on the sofa and stared up at me with her dark brown eyes, so with a quick nod, I left and went looking for my wife.

The door to the room was slightly ajar and I was able to slip in quietly. I had expected that I would find things pretty much the way they were when I left. Either Clarence or Rafael would be fucking Allie while the other looked on and received attention from the working girls. So, when I saw the scene now playing out, it made me stop instantly in a stunned silence. Allie was still on the bed, but now with her was a white man that I knew was Mr. Phillips. He had his hands on the back of her thighs, pushing her legs back so they almost touched her breasts, and was enthusiastically lapping at her pussy. No doubt, he was seeking the fresh, warm cum of one or both of the black men. The probing of his tongue was bringing small whimpers from my wife, although I sensed she was already satiated and wasn't going to progress.

"He loves to eat that shit," Rafael whispered to me.

He was in the chair where I had last seen him, although it seemed improbable that he had been there since I left. Beside him was one of the girls, naked and on her knees, slowly stroking his fat cock. Clarence and the other girl were nowhere to be seen, but I didn't dwell on their whereabouts.

"Shit, Rafael," I whispered back, as I contemplated what to do.

One part of me wanted to grab the senior partner from between my wife's legs and punch him in the mouth. However, given that we were willing participants in Rafael's decadent party, it seemed greatly excessive. So, for the next minute, I watched in silence as the feasting continued. Occasionally, as his ass moved with some unknown rhythm, a view of his dick would come into view. It was average in size, but completely hard, and I wondered if he would try to push it into my wife.

"Relax man," Rafael said in a low voice.

The timing of his words seemed odd as I had been in the room for several minutes. He looked at me with a serious expression that slowly turned into a toothy smile.

"Who...uhhh...did you..." I tried to ask.

"He's sucking my load and Clarence's," the black man interrupted, accurately guessing my question.

"Should have seen her cumming," the girl on her knees added.

"Ms. Allie likes her dark meat," Rafael laughed softly.

Our conversation had no impact on the couple on the bed who continued on as if they were in an insular world. Despite his rigid dick, he made no move towards mounting my wife which I took as a something of a victory.

"We need to go," I said in a louder voice as the weight of events suddenly became too much to bear.

"Calm your ass down and go find Tanya. You ain't leaving for a while," Rafael declared forcefully.

"Fuck you," I replied angrily.

The black man gave me an irritated look that slowly softened, and after taking a deep breath he spoke, "Do what you want. I'm telling you it's better if you stay."

"Steve?" I heard my wife call out in a throaty voice.

"I'm here..." I said as evenly as possible.

"Best if you go find Tanya," Rafael whispered, delivering the same message.

I looked towards my wife who was staring at me through half-closed eyes, then down at the black man who glared back with a stern expression.

"Uggghhhh...ohhhhhh..." my wife suddenly groaned in response to the attention she was receiving.

In the grand scheme of what we were experiencing, it was just a tiny thing, but it was enough for me to decide to follow Rafael's direction. I would return to Tanya while my wife was pleasured as the semen was evacuated from her well-used pussy.

"Fuck," I said in a low voice and quietly left the room.

Immediately, I went back to where I had left Tanya, but she wasn't in the room. So, after putting on my clothes, I went to the bar to get a drink and see if she might be there. Only the security duo was present, and when I moved to make a drink, they stopped me and said they would get it. I sipped the expensive whiskey for several minutes, but I was too antsy to remain still, and with a quick kill of the drink, I headed back towards the hall.

Ignoring the room my wife was in, I started to check the others. The library was still empty, making me wonder again where Tanya had gone. At the next bedroom, I quietly opened the door and peering inside, I could see the man and woman that were guests of Mr. Phillips along with their crew sprawled about appearing to be in a state of recovery. That left only the master bedroom, and once again, I discreetly opened it to not attract attention and gazed inside. The only person present was Mr. Phillip's attractive wife who appeared asleep, naked with a pillow under her waist and her ass pointed towards me. My initial thought was that it was the position Shaan had left her when he was done, and I slowly turned to leave. However, after several steps, a thought struck me that quickly turned into an overwhelming urge.

Quietly, I re-entered the room, and while I gazed at woman's rear from the foot of the bed, I started to remove my clothes. With great trepidation, I climbed the bed. Then, I was between her legs and with my hard dick in my hand, I advanced and probed for her opening. She was so wet and dilated that I easily slipped inside and then with a full push I buried my shaft.

"Uhhhh..." I grunted.

"Mmmm..." the woman moaned, and then added, "You back for more."

By her words, I suspected she thought I was Shaan. However, it didn't take long for her to realize something wasn't right and she turned and looked at me. I cringed, expecting the worst, but she turned away and looked down at the mattress for several seconds before she spoke.

"You work for my husband...your wife..." she started.

"Yes," I admitted when she became quiet.

"Where is he?" she asked.

"Licking cum from my wife," I answered.

"Ohhh..." she said and started to giggle, then after a second added, "And you want to fuck his wife."

"I am fucking his wife," I shot back.

I continued my motion but after a few seconds she started to twist her body and soon we were separated. I prepared for the worst, however it turned out she just wanted to turn to her back, and when she was settled, she reached for my dick and pulled it back to her opening. Without speaking, we returned to the sex with me enjoying her surprisingly snug pussy. It wasn't long before little squeaks of pleasure escaped her mouth while I grunted with each stroke. Finally, just as I felt her feet on my ass, she spoke.

"You're fucking me good," she said softly.

"Okay..." I answered, thinking I needed to reply and then added after a few seconds, "How long have you and your husband been doing this?"

"Uh uh...no talking secrets," she quickly replied, and then used her hand to pull me into a kiss.

Despite all that had occurred, or maybe because of it, I wanted badly to plant my seed in Phillip's trophy wife. I think the attractive older woman understood too because her movements and sounds all were offered as encouragement. I was just starting the process towards a climax when I felt a presence in the room which was almost immediately followed by the booming voice of Rafael.

"I should have known," he laughed, as he appeared in my peripheral vision.

"You're such a bastard," Mrs. Phillips fired back.

Despite her words, there was no anger in her voice and in fact I sensed familiarity, making me suspect they knew each other well. The black man had tried to impress upon me numerous times the extent of his connections and I was now presented with yet another example. Later, I would need to try and figure out the meaning of his relationship with the Phillips, but at the moment the woman's pussy was demanding my full attention.

"Let's get Daphne on her knees," Rafael said, informing me of her first name, while he took hold of her arm to help her turn.

Even though I didn't appreciate the interruption, I lifted off the woman and assisted in flipping her. Then, while the black man moved into a position to feed her his large cock, I entered her pussy afresh for the third time.

"Mmmm..." Daphne moaned as she took the head of his cock into her mouth.

"She knows how to use her mouth," Rafael said with a smile, reinforcing my view about their familiarity.

For the next few minutes, we shared the sophisticated woman, forcing her to expel a litany of whimpers and whines. Eventually, her sounds and the extreme carnal situation proved too much and in a series of grunts and sighs I emptied my balls into the depths of her hole.

"Shit," I exclaimed, panting heavily from the exertion.

"Nothing like fucking the boss' wife," Rafael said with a broad smile.

Daphne maintained her attention on the large black tool, ignoring the comment, but I was spent. So, I slid back, leaving her pussy, and found the floor with my shaking legs. Feeling strangely satisfied, I gathered my clothes and left them, dressing in the quiet of the hall.

As I moved down the corridor, it dawned on me that Rafael leaving my wife might signal something, and I was instantly filled with concern about what I would find. It was only a dozen paces to the door, and although I was tense with nervousness, when I opened it I found the room empty. So, I took the few steps to the next room and when I opened the door I saw Mr. Phillips and his guests in the final stages of dressing. It appeared that the sordid party was reaching an end and without speaking I backed out and retreated towards the bar wondering what had become of my wife.

Like my previous visit, only the male and female security duo was present. The common area was also empty and I was just about to depart to look again for Allie when Rafael approached wearing a long, red silk robe with a wide black sash.

"Where's my wife?" I asked, suddenly sensing something was up.

"She's with Shaan and Tanya doing an errand," he replied while giving me a defiant stare.

"Errand? What errand? Where is she?" I demanded.

The black man started to speak but was interrupted as the female security officer delivered us drinks. Rafael lifted the heavy crystal glass and sipped the liquor slowly before finally responding.

"She'll be back in a bit. It won't be long," he answered.

Oh, shit...what have you done!" I yelled and saw the guards suddenly go stiff.

Look..." he began, but a commotion in the hall stopped him.

This time the interruption was caused by the arrival of the Phillips and the older couple who were now respectably dressed. Rafael stepped towards them and shared a few whispered words with my boss while the unknown couple looked on nervously. Then, I exchanged an awkward stare with Mr. Phillips as the group moved towards the exit. As they passed, Daphne gave me a quick wink that was hidden from her husband. Rafael followed them and was gone for several minutes before he returned.

"Where's Allie?" I asked when he was in range.

"Man, after all I've done for you that's the treatment I get?" he responded, continuing his evasiveness, and even though I knew his ploy, I couldn't help but take the bait.

"Done for me? Fuck! You got me fired and who knows what else," I fired back.

"Don't be stupid. You know his secret now. Plus, he's had his tongue up your wife's pussy. He can't do shit," the black man replied with a laugh.

Suddenly, the weight of his message hit me like a giant anvil smashing into my head. Tonight, had not been an accidental encounter. Rather, Rafael had staged the event to put me and Mr. Phillips together. On that, I was certain, but the reason continued to elude me.

"Why?" I asked, looking at the man with a questioning expression.

"Steve, I like you. We get along well and you always treat me with respect," he began, then paused and nodded to the security team to move away before continuing, "You wanted to make partner. To be a big shot lawyer in the city. But, let me tell you, there are plenty of men just like you scratching and clawing to get there. Maybe you would have made it, but tonight made it a sure thing."

I was incredulous as I considered his message and the depraved way he went about giving me a "leg up" with the firm. However, as it all sank it, I realized I shouldn't be surprised at all as it was exactly the way his mind worked. In addition, once again I was given a front row look at the power he wielded through his knowledge of people and secrets in the community. The most disturbing element was that my wife and I now were very much a part of that same process.

"Where's Allie," I asked again, albeit in a calmer voice.

"I think you would say she is helping with the quid for my quo," he replied with a smirk.

"Meaning?" I quickly followed as my body started to tremble.

"She can tell you about it when she gets back. It won't be long, so just sip on that drink," he said dismissively.

Despite my repeated attempts to learn more, Rafael wouldn't answer any of my questions, and my efforts to reach Allie on her cell phone went unanswered. Another ninety minutes elapsed, with me growing more anxious and frustrated with each passing second before his phone rang, and after a short conversation he hung up and turned towards me.

"Allie's at your place. Shaan dropped her off," he said, and when I started to move, he followed with, "Can you drive?"

"Yeah," I answered quickly, although I wasn't certain it was the case.

In fact, it took a concentrated effort on my part to navigate the car back to our house. Several times, I considered pulling over and calling a cab, but I dismissed these thoughts as I didn't want to take any more time than necessary to reach my wife. Something significant had occurred, on that I was certain, especially given all the manipulation that had transpired at Rafael's place. For some reason, I expected Allie to meet me as soon as I stepped inside, so I was confused when I entered a dark and silent house. After a quick look around, I found her curled up in bed, and by the damp look of her hair I guessed she had showered.

"Allie...honey..." I whispered as I softly shook her shoulder.

"Hi...what kept you?" she finally responded in a sleepy voice after several attempts.

"Where did you go? What happened?" I challenged her, ignoring her question.

She offered no immediate answer, and in the lingering silence, I began to become even more concerned, before she finally said, "Let's talk tomorrow. I'm so tired."

I didn't like the answer, and I thought about forcing her up so I could learn the details. However, I knew things were delicate and I would be better served to wait until the morning. It took tremendous willpower, as my curiosity was creating an almost overwhelming feeling of angst within me, but with a simple pat on her arm, I departed.

Halfway through the tumbler of whiskey I poured, I almost returned to Allie. Luckily, the wave of emotion that had welled up inside me passed, and it wasn't long after that I succumbed to the alcohol and the late hour. Just as the sun was rising, I woke and stumbled to our bed, undressing and snuggling next to my wife who I learned was wearing her conservative pajamas. It seemed to me to be surreal attire, given what had transpired, and I took it as an ominous sign.

I woke for the second time to the feeling of the bed moving, and was just in time to see Allie's trim body departing our bedroom. I immediately rose to track her down and confront her, but decided to make a quick detour to the bathroom to clear my mouth of the awful taste I was experiencing.

"Hi," I said simply when I found her in the kitchen making coffee.

"Good morning," she answered, looking fresher than I expected, and exhibiting no outward signs of guilt.

"Allie, where did you go? What happened?" I probed.

There was a momentary disconcerting look on her face from which she quickly recovered, and then she answered, "I think it would be best not to go there. At least not at the moment."

"Look...I mean...Allie, that's not fair," I fired back.

"I know its not, but I'm asking you to please just let it go...let it be," she said.

Several more times, I tried tacks to get her to open up, but each time she patiently and deliberately declined. I thought about becoming more insistent, pushing harder, and although it was very appealing given my emotional state, I finally elected to take her advice for the time being. There was a long silence that lasted for several minutes, while we sipped coffee, before we spoke again.

"You know Mr. Phillips, my boss, was there last night. He...uhhh...he was the guy that went down on you," I said.

She gave me an odd look and then replied, "I didn't recognize him, but Tanya told me. What...what will happen?"