It's Only Fair...

Story Info
Overcoming the past with mutual masturbation in the present.
3.2k words
4.11
8.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bettiezyx
bettiezyx
90 Followers

"Have you seen...?" Trina stopped mid-sentence.

Henry tore his eyes away from his comp screen, to see Trina...see her...in his room. As he was rubbing his erection, squeezing, desiring to be the character pumping into the eager woman on the screen.

And then there was Trina. Watching him.

She wasn't leaving.

Trina licked her lips. Henry had a trail of red hair going down to a sight that made her squeeze her legs together. His green eyes, their dark forest green, deepened with arousal and surprise, narrowed.

"Now that you're comfortable standing there, how about it you come join me, Tri," he rumbled sarcastically.

She jerked her gaze back up to his face. Blushing, she stepped forward, snagged his chair, flipped it around to straddle it, and replied, "Oh, I think I'd rather watch you, Henry."

The video was forgotten as Henry's eyes strayed to Trina's spread legs. She was wearing her yoga pants and he could see the light contours of her labia. The arousal that had started to wane surged. He wanted to be thrusting into his impossible roommate. Squeezing and rubbing his length a couple of times with the image, he paused to pat his thigh, "I've got a better idea. Up you go, Tri."

"I didn't say dating you was an option," she replied, shifting her hips uncomfortably.

Henry rotated to look at her straight forward and give her a full view of his hard-on. He resumed his strokes, "Rub yourself then. If you're watching me, it's only fair. Your brother's going to beat me up later no matter what."

"Alright, Henry," Trina whispered. His usual pleasant musky smell was stronger. Her breaths were shallow, and she was wet. After a pause Henry's eyes found her own, challenging. She shifted her hand, pressing tentatively between her legs.

Henry groaned. Her lips were a deeper shade of red, her blue eyes were stormy, and the shear temptation of her, of all people, being his roommate slammed home again.

He slowed his wrist movements to match her pace. Her fingers moved in circles. Her pants were changing shade where her lubrication soaked through. Lubrication driven by looking at him.

Trina's arousal intensified watching Henry's hands. His grip was tightening. His erection was slick with pre-cum easing from the tip. She licked her lips imagining his taste...her forbidden fruit. She spread her legs wider and shifted her hips, forward and back, forward and back. Henry's groan, deep and primitive, triggered her orgasm. "Ah, yes!" she exclaimed as she shuddered.

Henry seized. And jetted. At her. His cum arced between them, three eruptions of ropey, white, sticky, fluid. Which hit Trina's chest, abdomen, and the clingy dampness between her legs.

Trina smiled at Henry as he collapsed back. Satisfaction was written across his face. Standing up, she straightened the chair. Wiping at some of the cum on her shirt, she walked past him.

Henry tracked her every movement. When she paused at his doorway, she put her cum-covered finger in her mouth. His penis twitched.

Alone again, he whispered, "Past is past, Tri."

 


That night neither spoke about their earlier interaction. Trina spent most of her time on the phone talking to her friends. Henry settled into the sofa with his game controller and eavesdropped.

She took her usual armchair next to the sofa and watched his play as she chatted about everything except the massive anvil in the room. When she mentioned that her brother had returned from Deimos, he frowned and lost some health points.

The next afternoon, Henry made some furniture changes when he got back from classes before Trina. The sofa was left alone while her armchair was pushed off into a corner in his room. It was his after all.

When she returned, he was in his room working on homework. He paused, stylus in hand, listening to her movements. When the door opened, she stepped in sighing in relief at being home. She strode through the living area into her room to drop off her bag. The usual routine. Then she strode back into the living room towards the galley for a beverage, and her footfalls, slowed, paused, resumed at a slower pace, paused again, stumbled slightly, then resumed again to the normal routine.

Henry smiled.

"What happened to my chair?" Trina asked him when he emerged to fix dinner and relax. The spicy tang from her sandwich tickled his nose.

Making a sandwich identical to her own, he spoke to the ingredients as he answered, "Technically, it's MY chair, and I wanted it in my room. You're welcome to keep using it in there." He darted his eyes at her to make his meaning clear: I want you back in my room, Tri.

Trina blushed when their eyes met, and dropped her gaze to her sandwich. "We'll see."

"Did you and Ginalugin get the lab equipment issue settled?" he asked, changing subjects to one of the conversations she had the previous day.

Trina blinked in surprise at his question as she answered. When she first moved in, Henry had stayed at a cautious distance. She'd thought it was overkill and enjoyed teasing him. But now he'd become a moving target.

That night, Trina smirked as she settled on the couch and stretched her feet out to read her textbook. Henry was left with the corner and her feet pressed against his hip if he wanted to settle in, too. Ignoring the bait, he didn't say anything as he turned on his gaming equipment. Then he approached the designated spot, nonchalantly lifted her feet, and shifted closer to her laying her legs across his lap.

Trina froze, watching Henry make himself comfortable. Tickled, she smiled to herself as she turned her attention back to her book, daring him to say something. He didn't, of course, their history being what it was. But he petted her legs as the game shifted between levels, and each time the sensation shot straight to her nipples and core.

The next morning, Trina emerged to find Henry shirtless in the galley. Smiling as she maneuvered around him, she commented, "Hope you're not planning to start anything without me."

A shudder seized Henry's frame. "That sounds a lot like dating," hesitantly, he touched Trina's jaw with the backs of his fingers.

She forced herself to look up from her tea and meet his gaze. "It's not. I'd consider it. Depends."

He nodded, acknowledging he understood. "Then maybe you should come back into my room tonight," he rumbled, moving his hand up and down in gentle strokes along her arm.

Backing up, disconnecting them, and finishing her food preparations, she answered with her eyes on her task, "Wouldn't miss it."

Henry successfully suppressed his grin, but not the erection that greeted her answer.

 


When Trina returned from classes, she opened the door to their quarters with barely suppressed anticipation. After Henry's disastrous history with her brother, Dimeter, he was finally succumbing to her attraction.

She strode to her room to drop her bag, but paused at the door. A note was posted.

After dinner, I'm going to rinse off and wait for you.

She smiled and took the note into her room with her. In the bathroom, she tagged it with some perfume, pulled out her red lipstick, painted her lips, and planted a mushy kiss on it. Then she headed out to the galley to get some tea for studying, leaving the note on the table. She paused at the dispenser where there was another note.

Please come.

Shaking her head and grinning, she snatched a stylus from the counter-top and wrote on it.

Please come.

I'll wear a little less.

After she settled in at her desk to work, she heard his door open. Smiling, she paused listening to his footfalls as he stepped out and looked around. Then he moved to the table, and the soft rustle of paper was followed by a deep inhale. Then the steps moved with an extra bounce in the gait back to his room.


Henry was tense when he stepped out of his bathroom, cleansed...and hard.

"Thought you had started without me," Trina mused looking at her fingernails. She was ensconced on her armchair in the corner.

Henry dragged his eyes over her skirt to her t-shirt. He saw her nipples through the material. She wasn't wearing a bra. Then she uncrossed and crossed her legs, letting him see: she wasn't wearing any underwear. His erection stiffened. "That wouldn't be nearly as much fun," he huskily replied.

"You sure? You look like a mouthful already," she smiled, looking up from his rising erection into his eyes.

Stalking forward, he set himself down on the edge of the bed facing her. "So we're still not dating, you say," he commented conversationally while lubing up his fingers.

"Not yet. It's complicated." Trina bunched up the top of her skirt, then slowly spread her legs wide.

Henry grasped his erection, absorbed into the view. Her labia were already glistening wet. The flesh of her channel to nirvana, was in sight. He wanted in. So badly. For keeps.

Lifting his eyes to her own, which were affixed to his erection, he stared at the woman he wanted. Her scent telling him how lubricated she was for him, heightened his sensitivity to the strokes of his hand.

Her hand moved again in circles over her clitoris, teasing, tantalizing him by giving him glimpses of the view he wanted. He wanted to see himself entering her vagina, re-emerging wet, and driving in again. "Yet," he mumbled through his lust-filled brain-fog, prompting her to explain.

"Means you may kiss me," she panted, "If you like."

That triggered his orgasm. Ejaculate again jetted as he groaned his pleasure. He marked her spread thighs, her skirt, and...the entrance to her channel. As her hand automatically spread his cum around, he groaned at the sight and erupted a last time on the floor.

Trina tossed her head as she smeared his cum around her vulva. It was sex. Hands-off denied-frustrated sex. And his essence was electrifying. Her clitoris slid in the best way through its slick texture. When it was well smeared around, even a little bit inside, she orgasmed with a satisfied groan.

Pulling herself together from the gelatinous relaxed collapse that followed, she opened her eyes to find Henry inches from her face.

"Kiss?" he prompted.

Pushing him back for some space, straightening herself and standing, she nodded. Henry softly rubbed his knuckles along her jaw, leaned in, and feathered his lips across hers.

Trina smiled as she slipped a quick lick across his lip.

Sliding his hand from her jaw to the back of her neck, he tangled his fingers in her hair and deepened the kiss.

Her arousal sprang up hungry again when his tongue merged with hers for the first time. She kept her arms up between them with her hands on his chest as she returned the kiss eagerly.

When he paused, she panted, "I'm going to go clean up."

"Alright," he rumbled, releasing his hold on her. As she opened his door he added, "Who your brother is means less than our not-yet-dating."

Trina's heart ticked faster at Henry's declaration. Dating him was going to bring Dimeter swiftly over for a 'visit'. She was too close to her family to deny anything. It wasn't going to be pretty.


When he emerged from his room after dinner, Trina was on the sofa reading as usual. What wasn't usual was her looking up at him and smiling in greeting. Henry tensed as he leaned in for a brief kiss. Her tentative, surprised response made him smile in return. Silently, he turned on his game system. But instead of settling next to her on the sofa, he sat on a cushion on the floor, wedged his back between her legs, and petted her again between levels.

Genuine happiness coursed through her frame from Henry's insistent mode of physical contact. Trina relaxed, her soft smile widening as she scratched Henry's head, running her fingers through his hair, making him hum in contentment.

When they separated to go to bed, she kissed him.


"So, as my not-yet-girlfriend, are you busy after homework tonight?" Henry asked Trina as she stumbled, bleary-eyed into the galley.

She grinned up at him welcoming his light kiss on her cheek, "Ambush at the watering hole?"

"It's only fair," he commented while assembling his lunch together, "If I seem to recall correctly, I was your only choice of roommate." At the time, he had been paranoid that Tri was planning to fulfill her brother's promise at the trial.

Trina reached up and scratched his head lightly, "I'll schedule it in."

Henry's eyes rolled up with sybaritic pleasure as he closed them and leaned into his not-yet-girlfriend's touch.


After attacking his class material and tearing through his homework, Henry studied his room while listening for the usual noises Trina made when she was finished studying. Snagging a box of supplies out of his closet, he set them on the armchair. Then he made his bed. Sighing, realizing that waiting was on the menu, he returned to his desk and started working on projects that were not close to being due.

Finished with her studying, made slower from the low-level simmer that Henry had reduced her to, Trina headed to the galley for a beverage. And to see if he was ready for a visit. A note addressed to 'Not-yet-girlfriend' waited on the table. Opening it up, she read:

I'm waiting for you.

It's hard.

She chuckled at the double entendre. Sighing, she looked around their quarters briefly, then fixed her gaze on his room. It was like an emotional gravity well, pulling her in. Turning, she headed to her bathroom to rinse up.

As she opened the door to his room, Henry commented, "Sorry about the clutter, Tri, but I've only got the bed free for you."

Her tentative arousal intensified at the announcement. Then his eyes fell on her nude state, and his facial expression of predatory intent heightened her discomfort. A condition only he could cure.

Henry stood to wrap his arms around Trina. Perhaps kissing her would convince her that she was ready to be his.

She shook her head, 'not yet,' to his approach. If anything, the denial made his erection harder. Grasping her hand instead, he guided her to settle on his bed. Kneeling in front of her as she sat with her knees bent and her legs spread facing him, he asked, "Can I touch you?" meaning her body intimately.

She nodded. When he first touched her wetness, lubricating her core, she shivered in pleasure.

"What am I now?" he asked as he took her hand and wrapped it around his throbbing erection.

She ran her thumb over his slit, making him shudder as she answered, "My almost-boyfriend."

His facial expression stared down at her upturned gaze as he slipped his fingers into her channel...easily. He became steel-hard, ready to impale her on himself. "How about if you rub yourself with your almost-boyfriend's aching dick," he suggested.

Lost in desire from what he was doing to her, she paused as his words registered. Smiling, her mouth slightly open from panting as each wave of pleasure wracked her, she shifted to bring them closer. "It's only fair," she murmured.

Her soft texture caressing the crown of his erection electrified his spine, shooting straight to his testicles, pulling them tight to launch jets of cum. "Kiss me, beautiful," he rumbled to her lips.

Soft texture over hard promise, she rubbed his erection across her clitoris the way she loved with the far-less-satisfying dildo she had hidden in her room. His free hand pinched and teased her nipple stoking the flush of arousal filling her. When he merged his lips with hers, she shifted the angle of his erection to the entrance to her vagina. His guttural groan brought her arousal to its peak. The slightest sensation threatened to claim her.

Henry overbalanced her into his bed, shifting her hips to his level, and sliding in. Penetrating her, filling her, taking her, thrusting deep into her. "Pull out when you orgasm," she groaned, "I want to see it."

"It's only fair," he agreed as he rocked himself out and back into her.

She orgasmed. On a long moan, "Henry...oh, God." She released.

He slipped free moments behind her, "Tri, I'm losing it." As unsatisfying as it was to twitch on emptiness, she lifted her head to look between them. He shot cum in short jets of ecstasy, most of it landing on and pooling in her vagina.

"Slide back into me," she urged when he finished. On a groan, he complied. She felt another twitch and jet of cum shoot from him, deposited deep inside her. Caged by his arms and legs, she met his lips as he claimed her with a series of demanding kisses.

"Now we're dating," he announced when satisfied.

She caressed the muscles in his back, "As long as it means we do this again."

"Give me 20 minutes."


Her family figured it out in about a week. Dimeter showed up several days later. He was gone when Trina arrived home to find Henry holding a cold pack to his throat.

"Dare I ask?" she inquired. Her eyes darkened as she took in the faint medicated smell that clung to him.

Henry held up a note that read:

Can't talk. Hurts too much.

He pulled her into his lap as she asked, "What happened?"

He held up the next note underneath the first:

Your brother.

"Okay, this is ridiculous, darling," she snapped, grabbing the stack and reading about what her brother just tried to do.

I'm forgiven for turning him in.

The next note read:

He was going to tell me that anyways.

The one after that read:

After scaring the shit out of me.

She kissed him as his eyes glinted with humor, and she returned to reading his notes.

He's pissed I seduced you.

"Oh, come on. I seduced YOU." Henry kissed her shaking his head in denial. "Whatever," she replied to his disagreeing with her. When he captured her hand with his, she slipped her fingers between to clasp him close.

Said if I hurt you, he'll do to me what he said he'd do at the trial.

Trina put down the last note. "I love you, Henry Parren."

Reaching behind his stack of books, he pulled out a small package. His eyes clouded with insecurity. Taking it, Trina hesitantly opened it.

Inside was a bracelet and a note.

Marry me, Trina McClain.

She sighed looking at him with resignation. Running her fingers in a caress across his upturned cheek and gazing at the cold pack he held, she said, "It's only fair." Then she broke into a wide grin, and her eyes danced when they met his twinkling gaze. With a few hand signals from him, she took over holding the cold pack to his throat while he locked the bracelet on. Finished, she easily read the expression in his face: Mine.