It's Only Right, Isn't It

Story Info
A mom, son, grandpa tale.
10.5k words
4.39
90.5k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,100 Followers

Joey was 19 years of age. He did not look his age, appearing more like a 14 or 15-year-old with his youthful face. His skinny, 5' 6" frame, lacking muscular tone, gave him a frail demeanor.

But Joey was ambitious! In high school he had gained an apprentice electrician position at a local electrical company. He was 3 years in of a 4 year course. He was energetic and competitive... and he liked girls. He liked girls ALOT!

His good qualities did not help him very much gaining credibility with the mothers and fathers of the neighborhood. They berated him to their daughters when Joey asked them to step out on a date with him.

Few of the girls his age or older in the 1950s neighborhood had little ambition to attend college and were more interested in finding a husband with a good job and settling down, raising a family, following in their parents footsteps.

Joey fit that bill to a T! Still, many of the girls avoided Joey, heeding their parent's warning that Joey would never amount to much.

There was a bit more to the rhetoric! Joey's stepfather was a merchant seaman and was gone many months at a time on sea duty. He was considerably older than his wife, Jane, and she was, by the consensus of all of the adults in the neighborhood, the neighborhood whore, though the men of the neighborhood had no chance with her, should they had so desired. Many did but were refused. Maybe that was their reason to degrade. Unfortunately, parents reflect on their sons and daughters.

Unaware of the other parent's opinion of him or his mother, he was very much aware of his mother's propensity to frequent the downtown bars that catered to the area's naval population of sailors. Many a late evening, or, wee hours of morning, his mother would bring home a fellow in sailor attire. From his bedroom, he was very much aware that his mother was giving up her feminine attributes to a stranger. He could only speculate, and often did, if his mother was receiving payment for her lack in judgment and morality.

Now, Joey received poor ratings from the parents, but a few girls, though still leery of his qualities as a husband and father, could give Joey raving reviews due to what hung between his legs. The half-dozen or so girls who had scoffed at their parents warning had had their hands on Joey's one physical gift, his 7-1/2 inch, thick cock. Of course, it had not been their original intent to seek it out, but Joey had learned early that not to ask was a definite no. Sort of like winning the lottery; if you don't buy a ticket you're guaranteed not to win.

Always finding a way to get his date, the girl, in question to a secluded parking spot, alley or even his apartment, he would offer his services first, finger or tongue, to alleviate pent up female hormones. Favors given... favors returned. Nothing ventured... nothing gained. Joey had 100% success rate of participation but we have to admit that many of these gals were "good girls" at heart and were saving themselves for marriage. Having their vagina massaged, feeling the jolt of orgasm, while tugging or stroking a firm ample cock, awed by the eruption, were all they were willing, in good conscience, to commit to.

There were home runs; return of oral favor from two and that one, of the two, rare bird who could not say no to full penetration and intercourse. Joey always carried protection and made sure the lass was well satisfied, with at a minimum of two orgasms.

Needless to say, Joey did not want for female companionship. Many of these girls had steady boyfriends and Joey was getting more from them sexually than their boyfriends were. Word-of-mouth is a wonder advertisement! Still, Joey had desires that were not being fulfilled. There was one female, a full-grown woman, who perplexed him and filled him, of late, with a lustful desire. He'd spent many a night listening to her sexual moans and groans as he stroked his cock and lusted after her.

Jane, Joey's mother, was 38 years old, 18 years younger than her husband. Blonde, her hair worn in a short, pig-tail much of the time, she was 5' 10" tall, approximately 185lbs, robust in every area. People called her a whore. She was not. She had a good job at a local retail outlet in the lady's department, providing her a good living. She just liked to fuck and preferred her partners, sailors always, to be considerably older than she. She liked to rationalize that fact to her husband to make it easier for him to accept the fact, he knowing, that she fucked around on him when he was out to sea. That she was the prefect wife when he was home, never saying no, being an exceptional piece of ass, kept him pacified. Had he not had his own strange ass in world wide ports?

Jane did not hide her tendency to frequent the local bars, drink conservatively, and bring home a strange sailor 4 or more nights a week. Her excuse to Joey; she didn't like being by herself at night. The sailors were always introduced to Joey as being an uncle or friend of his stepfather. There were no other excuses offered should Joey see the fellows in less than full attire or naked, though Joey, up until recently, had never saw his mother in anything less than a housecoat.

Four months ago was the beginning of his lust, his incestuous lust, for his mother.

She had brought home a large, unattractive sailor of perhaps 50 years. Most unexpectedly and bizarre, he had spied the man atop his mother on the large sofa at the front of the house as he went to take a leak. Only his mother's head, partial thighs and knees were visible as they were mostly dressed, but their body motion clearly transmitted that when they were engaged in sexual intercourse. That, and her moans and groans. The sailor mostly grunted.

He was instantly mesmerized by his mother's aggressive movements. He had watched for only brief minutes before the older guy groaned and came. Still beneath him, his mother was furious and berated the man for not waiting, or caring, for her own orgasm. She ordered him off her and out of the house. As he struggled up, it was clear that he was intoxicated. He had refused to leave without a good-bye kiss, pawing her as she slapped at him.

Joey hurried to his bedroom and returned with his BB gun and started pelting the man with BBs. Angry, threatening bodily harm, the man was no match for the pounding Jane was giving him and the sting of the closely fired BBs. Fumbling with his pants to fasten them, the swabby finally made it out the front door, down the steps and across the narrow street, Joey following him, continuing to shoot him from the front porch, all the way to and around the corner.

Feeling triumphant, saving his mother, Joey returned to the living room, closing the door, receiving a warm hug and kiss on the cheek from his mother with thanks. She requested that he return to bed.

Joey laid in his bed with the adrenaline coursing through him from the shooting... but quickly shunted from the forefront by the memory of his mother having sexual intercourse. His hand slipped under his briefs. Pulled from his briefs, he stroked his cock. He had not peed yet. He shoved his cock back in his briefs and rolled out of bed, opened his door, walked the short distance to the bathroom door, finding the door open, the light on, his mother standing at the sink in front of the medicine cabinet mirror.

He was instantly aware of his mother rubbing her breast, her housecoat partially open. He noted the bottle of moistening cream. He was instantly noticed but casually, acting adult like, leaned against the door jam for long moments until his mother lifted her eyebrows in question. "I have to pee, mom." He said.

"Go ahead, honey." She replied, returning her attention to the job at hand.

As Joey eased past his mother, he glanced in the mirror and saw his mother's left breast, more so than the right, as she rubbed cream onto her left breast, massaging it in with her right hand. Joey tugged at the right side of his briefs with his left hand and brought forth a less than limp cock. He almost forgot to lift the seat! His eyes alternated between the water hitting the toilet and the mirror showing less than he wished of the action there.

"Keep your eye on what you're doing there, boy!" She said sarcastically. "You're pissing all over the rim!"

After the reprimand, Joey kept his eye on the operation at hand. Afterward, he tucked his cock back it his briefs and turned to slip past his mother.

"I need to put some of this cream on my back. Would you mind?"

"Sure." Joey readily agreed.

Jane stopped massaging her right breast. She had swapped breast as Joey peed. She eased her housecoat off her shoulders, lost her hold, and let it drop to the floor. She stood there with dark red bloomer style panties on. Joey's heart quickened.

"Here, put some of this cream on your hands and do my whole back and shoulders." She directed, turning to hand him the tube of cream and giving him a glance at her ample, slightly sagging, left breast. He stared at the nipple which seemed huge to him compared to the ones he had seen, touched and suckled.

With a good amount of cream on his right hand, he began to rub it all over her back, massaging it in. He rested his left hand on her hip, causing her to glance down, noting it.

"I should apologize for dropping my housecoat." Jane commented. "You have never seen me in just my underwear and certainly not me bearing my breast."

"I can't really see anything from back here. You are taller than I am and your body is broader. All I can see is your back."

"You saw!" She challenged and mocked. "I saw you looking. You got your eyes full. You're not fooling anybody. And are you calling me fat?"

"No! Of course not!" Joey exclaimed.

"And don't be looking at your my ass!" She asserted. "I'm your damn mother!You get those incestuous thoughts out of your head! What! You don't think I know you've got a hard-on! You''re a man, aren't you? You saw more tonight than you should have seen. I should never have let him screw me on the sofa like that. I had my hands on his stiff cock and couldn't help myself. He was just so insistent. You just forget what you saw, you hear me?"

"Of course!" Joey was quick to reply, getting his hand in motion again. "You complained about him not waiting for you to orgasm? I was thinkinnn...

"You just never no mind what you were thinking or what you heard... or think you heard! Now get your ass back to bed! You take care of you... which I'm sure you will do... and I'll take care of me. And keep any incestuous thoughts out of your head. I'm your mother! What would you think of me if I laid with you? It's not going to happen no matter what! Not happening! Forget it, you hear me!"

So Joey, leaving wet cream on his mother's back, hustled off to bed, listening to her continuing rant. "You should be ashamed... even considering me... us... like that! Should never have let you see my breast... my panties... my ass. It's my fault! Just forget such craziness.

But he could not forget what he had seen or what he had heard. He had even more to think about now. He released his cock once more and thought about his mother's breast and her large bubbled ass, his hand on her hip, as he stroked his cock. Was she in there taking care of her own orgasm... fingering her pussy? Her extended talk about incest seemed... confused... uncertain! Never, would the frail girls he mingled with hold a candle to his mother. He wondered how he was ever going to realize his fantasy... his desire... but he must.

Jane had reason for her lengthy diatribe on incest. She did not view incest as taboo but did not trust that a second trip down that road would turn out well. She knew her son's nature and such an intimate relationship took love and understanding, not a one track mind centered on sexual conquest and control.

She had been an innocent 18 years old. Her mother had been bedridden for years, when her father had come to her bedroom. He had sat on the edge of her bed in the darkened bedroom and talked about her mother and how much he missed the vibrant, sensuous woman she had been. He had confessed he was not interested in intercourse but just desired the touch of a woman... which he told her, she was now. He begged her to understand, that he would be gentle, making her feel loved... and good.

He had placed his hand on her left cheek and kissed her forehead. She had not been frightened when her father's hand had slipped to her neck and began to explore her body. She moved her body however necessary allowing him access, letting him set the course of his exploration. It had been a lengthy exploration, more of an erotic body massage, lasting 20 or so minutes. During which, she assisted in removing her nightie. He had not tried to remove her panties, though she would have allowed it... even assisted too. Her breast and nipple proved sensitive... her buttocks and crack of her ass more so, flexing and tightening with his touch. She moaned involuntary with his affectionate touches. Then, he tenderly and slowly reached to remove her panties, she lifting, bending her knees back to assist, her left hand restiing on his right forearm. As the panties dropped off her toes, she retained her knees back, ready and willing to spread for him. Instead, his left hand stroked down the back of her left thigh, his right levering her knees down. His left fingers brushed through her furred, virgin treasure and gilded over her youthful ass. She wiggled her ass and giggled with the tickling sensation. When he had finally slipped his hand between and up the inside of her thigh, she had spread her legs for him... to allow him access... seriousness wiping the smile off her face.

Jane had a serious steady, but they had only kissed, and certainly not where her father was kissing her. Such intimate, sensuous, intense affection sealed their bond and secrecy.

He had been true to his word only giving her sexual satisfaction by touch of finger and tongue before leaving her room. That night, she had had her first orgasm.

To her dismay, he came to her room only two or three times a month. She found that she needed more and had learned to please herself. Then, one night when he came to her, craving to touch a female, to give her pleasure she gathered up her bravery and had asked to see his manhood. To his credit, he had been reluctant but soon he released it and she did some exploration of her own, quizzing him on what felt good. His visits became more frequent, she offered more and soon they could be found in a 69 position on the floor, as her bed was not large enough to accommodate their wanderings.

Late in her 19th year she would marry and leave home. Her husband got her Cherry but not her innocence. Only seven hours from home she often visited parents, providing her father with needed and appreciated TLC.

Joey spent the next few months dating a few of his regulars, listening to his mother have sex with a countless number of sailors behind the closed doors of her bedroom as he jerked off in the hall, but mostly, he just jerked off, alone in his bedroom with his fantasies about her.

Then, one night, coming in the back door late, he was instantly aware of his mother's bedroom door ajar and the light on. He also heard a hint of voices and knew she was not alone. He eased down the hall, the carpeting muffling his steps, until he stopped, his head near the crack in the door.

The sounds within told him that his mother was fucking. He could not see the bed directly but the dresser's large wide mirror instantly caught his attention. His mother was butt hole naked on her knees with a man, just as naked, hunched over her backside, standing on the balls of his feet, fucking her doggy style. Joey could clearly see the fellow's raincoated cock stroking in and out of his mother's pussy, which he had never seen until now.

Joey groped frantically unzipping his fly and bringing forth his stiff cock. He began stroking it firmly, staring into the mirror, listening to his mother's moans and groans.

The sailor swiveled his head enough for Joey to note that he was much younger than the fellas his mother usually brought home. Joey smiled, knowing his mother was reaping the rewards of the younger suitor with, no doubt, a stiffer cock that could last much longer. Joey wondered how long they had been at it.

"Is he good, baby?" He heard the man query.

"Yes! Lord, don't stop! I've never been fucked so good!

"You're one hell of a woman, Jane. I'm glad you picked me instead of that old Chief trying to put the make on you."

"He had a chance at this pussy once before and couldn't keep it up. You have made me come twice already. You deserve something a little special. Just make sure you don't break that rubber you have on. Deep! Damn you! Stick it deeper!"

With her exclamation, Joey placed his left hand over the head of his cock to catch the cum as it shot forth in three strong spurts. He was perturbed with himself for shooting off so quickly but her plea to be stuck deeper was more than he could bare.

His left hand closed on the sticky semen but he continued to watch, concentrating on the coupling reflected in the mirror. Occasionally, his attention would be caught by his mother's dangling, heavy tits, the nipple he could see standing firm. He wanted desperately to be sucking on it!

"You going to come for me, sugar?" Joey heard his mother request more than ask.

"You ready for it? I can give it to you anytime. Or, I can fuck you all night long. You ready for it? You ready, baby? YOU READY... OOuuuuuuuuuuu! Good pussy! Fuck! You've got good pussy!"

Joey watched the reflections in the mirror as the sailor withdrew, pulling his cock out, giving Joey a brief glimpse of the tip of the rubber sagging with cum. The fellow dropped down behind his mother and lavished kisses on her ass. She let her ass be kissed for long moments before flopping over to her back, spreading and lifting her legs.

"Eat it! Show me how much you truly love my pussy! You promised, damn you! Eat my pussy!"

He watched the fellow dive in, his mother lifting her ass so the guy could palm her buttocks. Her moans were instant and constant as the younger sailor ravished her pussy with his tongue. Joey could see both of her breast clearly now, bobbing, as her ass humped his face. His mother squeezed and massaged her own ample breast, pulling at each nipple. She did not last long and groaned loudly as the orgasm swept over her.

"Don't stop! That was too quick! I gave you some good doggy bitch pussy. Nobody fucks me like that! Give me one more. I deserve it!"

"Yes you do, sweet-cheeks."

The fellow complied and Joey watched and listened to his mother closely. After long minutes, another orgasm gripped her and Joey was able to ejaculate with her orgasm, adding additional semen to his left hand. He slowly slipped away to his room.

It was more than an hour before he heard their goodbyes and the front door close. He waited another 15 minutes before slipping from his bedroom, walking to the back door, and shouting, "mom, I'm home!" He made his way to the bathroom and cleaned up. The house dark, his mother's bedroom door close, showing no light, he returned to his bed.

Joey now had additional visions to add to his fantasies as he jerked off at every opportunity during the following weeks. Knowing she was barhopping on any given night, he would tell her he would be staying with a friend. Then, he would make sure he arrived home first to linger in his bedroom until he heard the familiar noises of lovemaking coming from her room. He soon positioned the blinds on one of the two windows to allow him to stand outside and watch her fuck. He became well acquainted with his mother's feminine attributes, her likes and dislikes. She hated not coming first.

Now, whenever he saw his mother he would undress her with his eyes, knowing what lay beneath her clothes. She became an obsession! Something he had to own! But how!

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,100 Followers