It's Only Your Hand Ch. 02

Story Info
Sean & Paula meet Charlie and Rose.
4.8k words
4.58
140.5k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we had last seen Sean and Paula, they had just finished a unique sexual encounter in a gazebo just off the nude beach. Paula had jacked off a stranger, Charlie, while she fucked Sean. This story starts off slower than I usually like, but if you want accuracy sometimes you have to wait for it.

After rinsing off in the warm Caribbean, we only remained on the beach for another hour or so when Paula was ready to head up to our cottage. By now it was early afternoon and the sun was quite hot. Sunburned buns and boobs would probably not be fun, so I agreed to go.

We showered and dressed, pulling on casual, cool clothes for the afternoon. Just outside the resort was a large outdoor market run by some of the locals. Every booth was filled with tourist-trap junk and the vendors were annoyingly persistent. Paula didn't seem to mind, but I really had no use for the whole scene. She did buy some interesting tropical fruit and some souvenirs. After what seemed like an awful long time, Paula was done shopping and we went back to the cottage.

As we shared the fruit we discussed what our agenda would be for the evening. The resort offered both casual and elegant dining as well as an outdoor bar with dance floor. Paula didn't seem very interested in much of anything, so we ended up just walking around the resort as the sun slowly set, stopping for a burger at the outdoor grill. I kept my eyes open for Charlie but didn't see him. The setting was very romantic, and while we held hands and did share a kiss or two, something seemed to be missing.

That night in bed, our goodnight kiss didn't expand into anything more.

The next day we rose early for a ride into the mountains to see more of the local countryside and people. This day-trip had been planned from the beginning, and we really didn't budget much time that morning for any fooling around before we left. While the country is exquisitely beautiful, the poverty of so many of the people is depressing. Paula dressed very conservatively for the day which was a bummer. I know my wife, and I can tell when something was bothering her. I also know that I have to wait until she is ready to broach the topic before we can talk about it. Bringing it up before she is ready is useless.

That afternoon, as Paula showered I flipped through the TV channels. There were only about two Jamaican channels, but there was HBO and an adult channel that you could order racy movies. I scanned through the selections thinking that maybe we could watch something later that night. Of course looking at the selections got both my pulse and my concern growing. Here we are in a luscious, romantic, tropical resort; we should be fucking like bunnies and we're not.

When I emerged from the shower I took note of what Paula was getting dressed into. More conservative clothes! I didn't know she had even packed this much cloth!

"So, what do you think, maybe the pub and a little dancing tonight?" I gently inquired.

"I don't know, I'm a little tired after all the riding and walking." She replied.

"Well, other than the little tired, do you feel alright? You seem either preoccupied or down or something."

"I'm not sure what to say, or how to say it."

"How about you just dump it all out and we'll sift through it. We're on vacation here and I want to have a good time, not walk on eggs."

"I want to have a good time too and I'm sorry if I'm making everything a drag."

Now we were getting somewhere.

"Why don't you tell me what's really bothering you, did I say or do something?" I urged.

"I just don't know what you expect of me."

"I'm guessing you mean after yesterday afternoon with Charlie."

"Yes. I'm not some kind of a party girl. I can't do that sort of thing."

Obviously her guilt complex had been working overtime.

"I thought we were both OK with that. That was a fun fantasy that we were able to make real." I countered. "Are you having second thoughts about the whole thing?"

"Yes, no, I don't know what I feel. I mean it was sexy and hot, but I don't want you to think of me as a slut."

"I don't think of you as a slut. It was a one-time deal. I didn't plan it, WE didn't plan it, it just kind of happened and it was exciting and it will never happen again. We can remember it or forget it or do the Vegas thing – what happens here stays here. Besides, if you think about it, it was only your hand, it's not like you fucked him"

"So you aren't going to try to hook up with Charlie and Rose?"

"Not if it bothers you I won't."

"I don't know if I could face him, or her."

"Listen, you have to understand that he was almost speechless when he left us. That was probably the most exciting, erotic thing that had ever happened to him. I don't know if he told his wife about it or what her take on it would be, but my feeling is that he was really blown away by it. He seemed like a gentleman, but I don't really know him that well. I think if we saw him or them again that he would be a gentleman, and if he wasn't I'd fucking knock him out, so relax."

"You're probably right, I'm sorry for being a worry-wart. Let's try to have fun."

"Alright! Now you're talking. You can help me have fun by putting on the short denim skirt with either thong undies or no undies!"

I guess she really did want me to have some fun, because she wore a low, scooped neck top with a push-up bra, the skirt and thong. We walked to the pub and Paula seemed like her old self again, smiling and affectionate.

The pub was loud and crowded by the time we got there. The reggae music was bass-heavy and the beat would be easy to move to for dancing later. As usual, I looked around to see if I saw Charlie, but he was nowhere to be found. We drank a couple of Red Stripes at the bar while we waited for our table. Paula's skirt was short to begin with, and she had to be careful about it riding up as she sat on the stool. She looked really good. I haven't really described us too well, so I should say that she looks a lot like the actress Erin Gray from the TV show "Silver Spoons" and I look a bit like Tom Selleck from "Magnum, PI".

After our second beer, the waitress showed us to our table. The food was typical but what was really appealing was the amount of eye-candy around us. It seemed that all the women were wearing seriously short shorts or skirts. Bras were few and far between and sun-kissed skin was on display all quarters. I tried to be discreet, but Paula noticed my wandering eye.

"You are so busted." She teased.

"I'm sorry, it just that it's everywhere, and well, you know we haven't done anything since the other day." I lamely explained.

"Yes, what has it been, 30 hours? You poor, neglected baby!"

"30 hours while on vacation feels like 30 days."

"I have to visit the ladies room, try to keep your eyes in your head." And Paula left the table.

I kept my eyes in my head of course, but I let them wander quite a bit. Still no Charlie around and I was beginning to wonder if they had left the resort. A few moments later I saw Paula walking back to our table. She was looking right at me, and I wondered if she was trying to catch me looking at the other women. She was grinning and something seemed different about her, then it hit me. He boobs were swaying and heaving as she walked and her nipples were quite obvious. Paula had ditched her bra while she was in the ladies room, COOL!

"Do I compare favorably now?" She asked.

"Because I know all about you, there is NEVER any comparison, you always win. If you mean are you now going to attract an awful lot of male attention to your yummy boobs now that you've set them free, the answer is yes."

"I hope I'm not too obvious, I feel a little self-conscious."

"Don't, you look wonderful, and it's not like you are the only one missing her underwear."

"Speaking of." She started.

Paula pulled me to her for a nice, slow wet kiss. As we parted she slipped her left hand to my face, putting two fingers into my mouth. The taste on them was a familiar one, pussy.

"You are so naughty." I scolded.

"I thought that might get your attention."

"Did you manage to lose your little panties too?"

"Ummm-hmmmm." Was all she would say as she took my hand and slid it discreetly under her skirt to find a bare, wet pussy.

Thankfully, the table hid our shenanigans, but the crotch of my pants was getting awfully constricted. Our food would arrive soon and I thought it a good time to hit the can. Excusing myself I worked my way through the tables towards the bathrooms. As I looked back, Paula was smiling, safely concealed by the table. She looked great and I was enjoying the satisfying feeling you get when you know you are going to get seriously laid later.

There was a short line waiting for the ladies room, but thankfully none for the men. As I exited the room I spied Charlie sitting at the bar. To approach him or not? He hadn't seen me yet and I could safely pass without guilt. Things with Paula were finally cool again, did I want to upset the apple cart? As I considered these things the situation essentially resolved itself when Charlie spotted me.

"Sean!" He called, smiling.

"Hi Charlie, how are you doing?" I replied. We shook hands.

"Great, great, I was hoping I'd get to see you again."

"Me too, I haven't seen you anywhere."

"We went scuba diving yesterday, so we were away. Let me introduce you, this is my wife Rose."

"Nice to meet you, Rose." Shaking her hand.

"My pleasure, Charlie has told me a little about you. I'm so envious that I missed everything. I accidentally went to the wrong beach that day." Rose remarked.

Now I had described Charlie briefly in the last segment, but the best way to tell you about the two of them is that Charlie reminded me a lot of David Duchovney from "The X-Files" and that Rose reminded me of the witch "Piper" from the TV show "Charmed" whose real name I can't remember.

"Are you eating dinner here?" Charlie asked.

"Yes, yes, we are at a table over there." I answered. Leaning close to Charlie's ear I whispered, "Paula has had some misgivings about the whole thing the other day. I'd like for us all to at least meet, but I'm going to have to run it by her first."

"I understand completely, we'll stay clear until we hear from you." Charlie replied.

"Thanks for being so understanding, I knew you'd be cool. So nice to meet you Rose, I hope that we'll all be able to get together very soon. Which cottage are you in?" I continued.

"We are in nineteen, it's nice to meet you too, I hope we'll get to see more of you soon." Rose added, winking.

Rose was very hot so I hoped so too. I thought about how I should approach Paula with the news.

When I got to the table the food had arrived.

"Get lost?" Paula teased.

I figured I'd just broach the subject, dive in and play it by ear.

"No, ran into a friend and his wife."

Paula looked puzzled for a moment as she thought who I could have seen from Long Island, then it dawned on her.

"Charlie." She said with finality.

"Yes. And his wife Rose, who seems very pleasant."

"I'm sure. You're probably already thinking about how to get into her pants."

"Easy! Easy! There are no plans. We will not see them again unless you say so."

"So this all comes down to me, huh?"

This conversation and evening was turning to shit before my eyes.

"How do I put this? They were at the bar, I wasn't even going to say hi to them until I spoke to you, but Charlie saw me and called me over. His wife was with him and he introduced us. They both were very pleasant and understanding about any further meeting."

"What did you tell them?"

"I told them you were a little uptight and that I would have to talk to you."

"So I'm the bad guy?"

"No, you are not the bad guy, but I was caught. I couldn't ignore them, I couldn't invite them over to our table, what could I do?"

"I guess you're right, I'm overreacting. What do you want to do?"

"Well, first and foremost I want us to stay cool. We just got things civil an hour or two ago and the last thing I want is for us arguing again. We don't owe them anything, in fact considering what Charlie got; they owe us, or at least me. Whatever. Anything you want is fine with me. We can say hello and see where it goes or we can bug out."

Paula pondered this for a moment, then said, "What would you want to do, don't consider me."

"I can hardly not consider you, but if you really have no opinion, I think it would be nice to just say hello, share a drink and play it by ear."

"Alright, that sounds ok."

We finished our meal without much further conversation. I know my mind was racing over just how this would work out and I imagined that Paula's was too. Turnabout is fair play; Rose was very pretty and I could picture her jacking my cock off. I paid the bill and Paula carefully got up so that her short skirt wouldn't show too much.

"Maybe I should put some clothes back on." She asked.

I didn't reply. In truth I didn't want her to and I knew if I said anything she would take it the wrong way. Taking her hand, we walked over to the bar. Charlie and Rose were at their same stools and I could see them watching us as we approached.

"Hello again." I offered. "Rose, this is my wife Paula."

The women clasped hands briefly and began talking. The music was louder here near the dance floor and bar and I couldn't readily hear what they were talking about. Drinks were ordered all around. Rose and Charlie had already eaten and were just here for drinks and dancing. Standing next to Charlie, we spoke.

"I take it by the way Rose acted earlier that you've told her about the other day." I queried.

"Yes. It was a turn-on for us both."

"We haven't had much of a chance to talk. Is this something you guys have done before?"

"No never. There's a first time for everything I guess. I mean we've shared fantasies about threesomes and swapping and such, but never took the next step."

"Us too. The beach thing wasn't really planned, it just happened."

Just about then, the women approached us, each pulling her spouse to the dance floor. The song was funky, not slow, not fast, just grooving. Very loud.

Putting her mouth right to my ear Paula yelled, "She's very nice."

"I'd hoped she would be."

We danced to two songs, although the DJ was so smooth it was hard to tell when one ended and the next began. As I pulled Paula back to the bar Rose took her other hand and dragged her back to the dance floor. Occasionally they would lean into each other to talk over the music.

"They look good together. There's another fantasy." I remarked to Charlie.

"Yes, and it happens to be one of Rose's also."

"They seem to be hitting it off well together. Paula seems to have overcome her guilt complex from the other day but I don't know if anything more will happen."

"I know that Rose would like something to happen. She really feels cheated about not being there the other day."

"Well, technically if we just wanted to mirror what went on before, Paula wouldn't have to be there. You know, you could do Rose and she could jack me."

"That's true, and it would only be fair. I'll talk to Rose. I'm pretty sure she'll go for it."

We finished our drinks and ordered more, watching the girls. The girls must've known we were watching. Each time they would look over, they would do something sexy for us, running their hands over each other.

I've always had a strong fantasy about Paula being with another woman, but so far she had never even given an inch in that direction. Watching her tease Charlie and I on the dance floor with Rose let me think that maybe tonight would be different.

The girls finally returned to the bar, each giving their husband a very sexy kiss. Paula downed the last of her drink and started on her next drink already waiting. Dancing must have made her thirsty.

"Rose says that she owes you a hand-job." Paula whispered to me, matter-of-factly.

"She does, does she?"

"Yep."

"And how exactly do you feel about that."

"Fair is fair. He got his, you should get yours."

Watching the girls dance had started my cock rising, Paula's wet kiss when she returned added to it, now this conversation was getting me downright hard.

"So how should we do this?" I asked.

"She's going to ask Charlie to invite us over."

"How do you feel about that?"

"It could be fun."

True to her word, I could see Rose and Charlie talking to each other. Moments later they turned to us.

"Want to come by for a drink?" Rose asked innocently.

We downed our drinks and left together.

The walk to their cottage wasn't a long one, but it sure felt like it. Paula held my hand and her eyes sparkled with excitement. I wasn't sure exactly what was about to take place, but my cock told me it was going to be good.

"Nervous?" I asked Paula.

"Nervous, excited, worried. Mostly excited though."

Their cottage was laid out exactly like our own, except that the color scheme was different. Charlie evidently had some rum and mixers stocked and he immediately went to the kitchenette to make drinks. Rose sat on the king-sized bed as Paula and I stood nearby, not knowing exactly what to do next.

"I think that the first thing we should do is get as comfortable as we would be if we were on the beach." Stated Rose as she pulled her top off.

In contrast to Paula, Rose still had her underwear on, a lacy bra that matched a lacy thong that came into sight as she unzipped her skirt.

"Don't let me be the only one nude." She added as she unclasped her bra, allowing her beautiful tanned breasts to spring free.

I pulled my shirt off, and then helped Paula to remove her top. Charlie stood in front of Rose with a drink in each hand. As he tried to give one to her, she took the opportunity to undo his pants, dropping them to the floor. Charlie's cock bobbed in front of her face.

"Much better." Rose stated, and then helped remove the last of Charlie's clothes.

Moments later we were all nude. Rose's snatch was trimmed into a triangle as opposed to Paula's landing strip. Rose motioned for me to come near.

"Two wonderful cocks!" She exclaimed, taking us into both hands, pulling us closer.

Looking into Charlie's eyes she took him into her mouth while she began jacking me.

"Oh yeah." Was all he said.

Rose bobbed gently three or four times on Charlie, and then pulled him out, licking him like a lollipop. Her hand was gentle but insistent on me. Smiling at Charlie, she turned as if to take me into her mouth, jacking me inches from her tongue, before again plunging him into her mouth deeply. Paula stood nearby, transfixed. Rose looked at her and abruptly dropped both cocks.

"This is too hot. I want to have some fun! Charlie, where's the camera? Rose questioned.

Charlie retrieved a digital camera from a nightstand.

"Wait, I didn't agree to that." Paula cautioned.

"Don't worry, no faces. You can delete anything you want, I promise." Charlie reassured her. Addressing Rose: "So honey, how does my little porn star want to pose?"

"How about like this?" She answered, standing and embracing Paula.

Paula hid her face behind Rose's hair. It was very erotic to see the two naked women embrace. Charlie snapped off several pictures as they adjusted their pose, breasts to breasts, hands cupping buttocks, Rose kissing Paula's neck. Paula looked away to hide her face as Rose worked her way lower, kissing Paula's nipples. Our cocks remained stiff. I wasn't sure how far Paula would let this continue since she had always seemed homophobic, but so far she hadn't objected. Rose was really getting into it, posing with her tongue gently rubbing Paula's left nipple. Whether or not she mentally enjoyed it, Paula's body was responding, her nipples hard and her breasts swelling.

Rose stood again and gently pushed Paula onto her back on the bed. Charlie and I stood aside. More photos, Rose's tongue at my wife's belly button, lapping the landing strip, lower, now obviously between her legs. I couldn't tell if she actually ran her tongue into Paula's pussy, but it sure looked like it. Paula didn't seem to know what to do with her hands, finally clenching the sheets. From my angle at the foot of the bed I had a perfect view of Rose's wet, swollen pussy as she bent over my wife. Paula seemed frozen. She didn't really participate, but she didn't object either. I was worried for her and went to the head of the bed. Her eyes were half closed in arousal, I kissed her and she returned it with passion.

12