It's Pretty, but is it Art?

Story Info
Heidi gets an art lesson and a life's lesson at the same time.
2.2k words
3.93
8.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benjie4
benjie4
22 Followers

During an open house at Mueller and Mueller, Heidi was pretty much left to her own devices and, not knowing anyone at this affair, she wandered around listening to snatches of conversations and amusing herself by inventing stories about people she saw as she went.

As she passed by the conference room, she glanced and saw a tall, good looking guy examining the figure study she had given E. Paul. She went in and stood next to him for a moment, then said, "So, what do you think; pornographic trash or art?"

"The devil posed the same question in a poem by Kipling many years ago and I don't think we have, or ever will, resolve the question."

"You mean, 'It's pretty, but is it art?'"

"Very good!" Yes, I try not pass, judgment. Do you like it?"

"I'm not sure." She stuck out her hand. "My name is Heidi, what's yours?"

"I'm Curt, Curt Nielsen."

"Curt with a C?"

"Curt with a C. I didn't get your last name."

"Bergmann, with two Ns." They shook hands and she was taken with his confidence and his square-jawed good looks. He wore a navy blue blazer over a light blue shirt, open at the collar, jeans and loafers without socks. It was rather casual attire for this affair, but he clearly did not care.

"So what do you do for a living, Curt?"

"Actually they pay me to pass judgment on things like this photograph; I have a very long title: I am Associate Curator and Director of Outreach and Education at the Uptown Museum of Art. I wonder who took this particular photograph."

"Charlie Wentworth," she informed him. "He has a studio not far from here."

"Really? I'm putting together a book of what I consider fine art photographs. I wonder if he'd be willing to let me use it."

"I can give you his number, but I have it on good authority that the model has the only copy of the photographs from the shoot."

"I wonder how would I find out who she is and how I could get a hold of her?"

"I happen to have her card with me. Would you like her number?"

"Well, sure. You certainly are a wealth of information."

She smiled, rummaged through her purse and said, "Here, let me put her home number on the back."

He took the card and, at that point, realized he was being put on.

"Well, maybe I'll give this person a call and see if we can get together."

"I'm sure she'd be happy to cooperate in any way she can."

"In the meantime can I get you a drink?"

"That would be lovely," she said. "A Burgundy or a Merlot would be perfect."

When he returned, they found a relatively quiet corner of the office to talk.

"So what kind of modeling do you do, Ms. Bergmann?"

"Clothes of one sort or another, although most fashion photographers consider me too short and too fat."

"You've got to be kidding. I've only seen one photograph of you, but from what I've seen of you in person, you are neither short nor fat and what I would call nothing short of gorgeous."

She looked down and tried not to blush. "Well, look in the fashion magazines, they like 'em tall and skinny. Please call me Heidi; I don't want to feel old, as well"

"Sorry, so how can I see the complete set of photos?"

"I have them on a CD. All we need is a computer with a CD player. Just tell me where and when."

"Is Monday too soon? The museum is closed on Monday and I could give you a personal tour."

"Great, give me an address I can put in my GPS and I'll be there."

"Shall we say 10:00?"

"Sounds good." ***** It was shortly after ten Monday morning when Heidi pulled into the parking lot of the museum, with the CD of photos in her purse.

She pushed the buzzer near the door and a disembodied voice explained what she already knew: that the museum was closed.

"I have an appointment with Curt Nielsen," she told the voice.

"Just a moment please."

After a minute or two Curt appeared at the door and unlocked it.

"Sorry about that, when you weren't here at ten o'clock I was afraid you had stood me up."

"Not a problem. You must be very punctual; I didn't even realize I was late."

"You're not, really, I was just a little over anxious, I guess. Did you bring your CD?"

"I've got it right here," she said patting her purse.

"Good, why don't I show you around the museum first?" ***** About an hour later, they sat on a bench facing a huge painting of a battle scene of some sort. As Curt was pointing out who the various people in the scene were, she reached over and gave his knee a little squeeze, and said, "Curt, baby, I think I've had about enough art history for one morning. Why don't we go somewhere and look at my pictures now?"

"Good idea! Sometimes I forget that not everyone is as into art as I am. We'll go to my office."

They walked up a flight of stairs to the mezzanine, overlooking the main lobby. He unlocked a door marked 'Office of the Director' and they stepped into a very contemporary waiting room with a reception desk and several comfortable chairs. Curt unlocked a second door and entered a large, tastefully decorated office with a large glass and chrome desk and more comfortable chairs.

"Have a seat," he said as he turned on a computer on his desk and inserted the CD Heidi had given him. For several minutes he clicked his mouse and said, "these are very nice, very tastefully done."

She smiled to herself and thought, "Just wait and see what you think of some of the others."

"This is the one hanging in Paul's conference room, isn't it?"

Heidi got up out of her chair and stood behind him.

"Yes, I believe so," she said. She resumed her place across the desk and watched his face, carefully.

He continued to go through the pictures and suddenly exclaimed, "Holy smokes!"

"Keep going," she said. "It gets better.

A few more clicks and he said, "Snap the lock on my door will you?"

Heidi walked over to door and slipped the dead bolt over. He got up from his desk and, after adjusting his pants to accommodate a growing bulge, went over to a small panel on the wall and turned off the security cameras. As soon as he did, the disembodied voice asked: "Is everything all right doctor?"

"Yes, I just want a little privacy."

"Okay, if you need anything, let us know."

He turned to her. She was standing with her hands on her hips, looking at him accusingly.

"Doctor?"

"I have a PhD in Art History."

"Wow. We used to play 'Doctor' when I was a little kid, but I've never screwed an actual doctor before."

"Well, let's get ready for our first exam," he said, unbuckling his pants.

When they were both undressed, he commented: "Boy, are you not short and fat," he said enthusiastically, his cock standing straight out in front of him.

"Thank you." She walked over to him and turned in front of him, presenting her back to him, she raised her arms, and said, "you seem fascinated by my tits. Would you like to start the exam off by copping a feel?"

"What a great idea!" he said as he reached around and gently lifted and massaged her breasts. He rolled her nipples between his fingers and she cooed her approval. Her nipples stood at attention, hard and erect.

He ran his hand down her sides across her belly. His touch was soft, but assertive. One hand went between her legs and he slipped a finger inside her already slippery snatch. His finger curled up in search of that mysterious 'G spot'. She gasped and squealed at the same time. He rightly figured he had hit paydirt. Her entire body shook and she felt a stream of nectar run down the inside of her legs.

"How's the exam going so far, Doc.?"

"Great, but I'm going to have to give you an injection. Where shall we administer it?"

The desk didn't look substantial enough and she didn't like fucking on the floor. She led him over to a comfortable chair and said, "Sit here and let's see if we can figure something out."

He did as she suggested and she bent over him and kissed him. Her lips were soft, but insistent and she forced her tongue into his mouth. She reached down and touched his cock and it jerked as he moaned. His own tongue found hers and they kissed long and hard. Even as his cock twitched, she felt herself getting wetter between her legs.

She finally broke off the kiss and said,"Just hold still, I think I'm ready for my injection."

She backed up to his chair, spread her legs and lowered herself onto his cock. She took his member in her hand and guided it to the entrance to her pussy. It slid in easily and they both gasped at the same time, as it went deep inside her. She began to slowly raise herself up and down as he reached down and explored her bush, looking for her clit.

"Oh God, yes," she screamed. "Right there, right there, Curt." She experienced yet another orgasm. She increased the pace as he grabbed her bouncing breasts and held on. She leaned her head back, closed her eyes and enjoyed the ride. She enjoyed still another, less explosive orgasm and was conscious of her own juices continuing to run down the inside of her thighs.

"Are you ready, baby, I'm going to cum hard," he warned her.

She grabbed his balls and felt his load escape. He pumped those final strokes and then she felt his cum run out of her cunt and mingle with her own runny secretion. They were both breathing hard and Curt gasped as she pulled herself off his withering fuck-stick.

"Wow, Doc, that was great," she said. She reached down and smeared the mess between their legs around. "Have you got somewhere for a girl to clean up?"

"I'm sorry I don't have a shower, but there's a half-bath through that door. There should be some washcloths and towels under the vanity."

He watched her cute little ass swing as she walked away from him and wondered if he could stall her departure until he had time to re-generate and might fuck her again. While she cleaned up, he made a copy of the CD for himself.

She emerged from the small bathroom and suggested he put himself together too.

When he left she noticed a CD laying on his desk, next hers and she suspected that he had made a copy of the pictures. She quickly slipped both CDs into her purse and zipped it shut.

He still hoped he could get her to stay longer and perhaps dip his wick again, but she seemed determined to leave.

"Before I go, would you like one last feel?"

He eagerly accepted her offer and groped her tits.

"Okay, that's enough. I'd better go now." She pushed his hands away and they headed for the door.

"How about I buy you lunch and we figure out where we could fuck again," he offered.

"That sounds great, but I've got too many errands to run this afternoon, but we'll do it again sometime."

She seemed determined, so he didn't pursue it any further. They walked together to the downstairs door and, for the benefit of the security cameras, shook hands and he let her out with a sigh.

Back at her own place she slipped the CD she had lifted from Curt's desk and just as she suspected, he had made a copy of her own CD.

"That sneaky SOB," she thought to herself. "Let's see if he has the gall to call and ask for a lunch date."

Sure enough, a few days later, he was on the phone doing just that and also asking, as a sort of afterthought, whether she had seen another CD on his desk?

"Another CD? Why? What was on it?"

"Nothing important, just some personal stuff. Now, about lunch."

"Personal stuff? Why Curt Nielsen, you didn't make a copy of those pictures, did you? I would hate for those to fall into the hands of some unscrupulous individual. "

"No, no of course not. Anyway I'm sure it will turn up."

"You, sir are a liar and you have just screwed up any chance you ever had for another shot at the best piece of ass you'll ever have."

"Please, Heidi, let me explain, I was just..." She hung up on him in mid-sentence. He called back immediately, but she ignored it and let it go to her answering machine. He didn't bother to leave a message, realizing that she was right, he had completely blown a good thing.

For her part, Heidi kept both CDs in a secure place and learned a valuable lesson: Trust no one, especially the slick, silver-tongued ones. Doctor Nielsen, indeed!

benjie4
benjie4
22 Followers