It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Already?" I asked softly. My mouth was right by her ear.

"Fuck," she gasped. "Yes. I told you I was wet."

"I can tell," I whispered again. My hot breath hitting her ear as I spoke. Knew it would make her pant more. "Cum for me Jamie. Squeeze my cock with that little pussy of yours. Soak my cock with your cum."

Her hips undulated as I held my cock deep inside of her. She started pressing back into me now as I held still and let her fuck me. She was up on her toes as she tried to fuck me with more force. Her muscles tensed as she started to cum.

"Fuck," she yelped. "Cumming."

I used my hand to cover her mouth as she bucked hard against me and flooded my cock. She panted in a ragged breath around my fingers as she came hard. These little whimpers left her lips as she finished but never slowed down. I withdrew and stepped back. My cock glistened with her cream as I continued backwards to the little bench seat.

She wasted no time now. Kicked her boots off her feet then climbed out of her pants and left them on the floor. The thong quickly followed as she threw it at me. I moved my head out of the way as it hit the wall next to me. She followed me to the bench and turned around. She spread her legs around mine as she settled over me. Took my cock into her hand and pointed me to her wet opening. I watched from behind as I split her again and we became one.

She took me all the way inside in one stroke. Placed her hands on my knees and started a hard rise and fall. She took me all the way inside before pulling up and letting me slide up her slippery tunnel until I was just inside. Then she dropped her weight down on me until her ass hit my pelvis. The loud slap filled the small room as she panted hard.

"Slow down baby," I begged. "I don't want to cum yet."

She slowed down as she pulled off of me. Let me slide all the way to her opening before holding and twerking her hips on my tip. Her wetness coated me and leaked all the way down my shaft to my sack. She started to take me back inside now. I disappeared all the way inside as her butt rested against me again. Twerked her hips again as I rested deep inside of her.

She repeated this over and over until the tingle in my balls went away. I gripped her hips and started to buck into her now to let her know she could increase the pace. She panted hard before stopping and standing. I slipped from her and thought it was over. Maybe she heard the photographer and it was over.

"My legs are still tired from this morning," she sighed.

I smiled. "Sit on me again. Face me this time. Feet right here."

She didn't question me now. She just did as ordered and climbed into my lap. Her feet rested on the bench next to my hips. Her cunny hung over my cock as it bounced and waited impatiently for her pussy. I pointed it and pressed it between her lips again. Sank part of the way in as I gripped her wrists and brought them to my neck. She got the idea and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and neck to hold me.

She was squatting over my body as I rested on the bench below her. I gripped her hips and planted my feet firmly on the cold floor below. I pulled her body to mine as I bucked up and into her. The slaps of sex filled the room again as we crashed together in the middle.

Her mouth hung open as she let out a long but silent gasp of pleasure. We were crashing together hard now, my cock touching her end with each plunge. She remained silent with her mouth hung open above me. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the ride I was taking her on.

"Owen," she panted hard. "Owen...I'm gunna...fuck...hard Owen. Yes...fuck...gunna cum hard..."

I never slowed down now. I just listened to her little whimpers and squeaks as she sat above me. Orgasm ripped through her body as she whimpered above me and let it take over her body. Her little cunny squeezed me hard then quivered as she soaked my cock and forced me out. Wetness leaked from her and covered my legs down to the seat below me. Her forehead banged against mine as she bucked with pleasure.

She rested her head against mine and panted hard. Her hot breath hitting my face as my cock found her soaking wet opening and slipped back inside.

"Fuck Owen," she gasped. "Fuck that was intense."

"Umm hmm," I agreed as I slipped deeper inside of her again.

"Sorry I banged your head," she whimpered as I filled her again.

"Hardly felt it," I offered.

She giggled softly as I pressed all the way in then out. She dropped her weight on my lap now and wanted control. I smiled as she still held her head against mine. She started a slow rise and fall. I slipped so easily into her cunny. She was still leaking her wetness as she pressed me all the way into her. I could still feel her cunny quivering as she moaned above me.

Her feet slipped behind her as she went to her knees now on the bench. Felt her legs tremble as they pressed up against mine. I finally relaxed my grip on her hips as she found my mouth. It was slow and gentle now, she was still trying to recover from her last orgasm. Those ones always took a lot out of her. Our lips pressed together as she worked her hips and squeezed my cock trying to get me to cum now. I could feel it coming but was holding back hoping I could give her one more.

She knew what I was doing as I closed my eyes and concentrated hard so I would cum just yet. She knew all my tricks just like I knew hers. It was like a little game now. She twisted her hips hard and drove me deeper into her cunny. My response was to find her clit with my thumb and circle it. I knew how sensitive it would be right now. She would be on edge again quickly.

"Owen?" I heard the photographer. "Jamie? Je suis de retour. Finissons." (I'm back. Let's finish up.)

"Fuck," Jamie whispered.

"Shhh," I hissed.

"Tenez juste une minute," I called. (Hold on just a minute.)

"Le temps c'est de l'argent," she called. (Time is money.)

Jamie had stopped riding me as we spoke. My thumb hadn't stopped circling her clit though. She whimpered at my stimulation then started rising and falling again.

"Où est Jamie?" she asked. (Where is Jamie?)

"Elle descendit à faire un appel téléphonique," I lied. (She went down to make a phone call.)

"Je vais prendre un verre. Je reviens tout de suite," she called. (I'm going to get a drink. Be right back.)

"Prenez votre temps," I called back. (Take your time.)

"We better hurry," Jamie whispered.

"You better hurry," I teased.

"Hmmm fuck," she growled.

She picked up the pace and started a hard rise and fall on me now. We softly slapped together. I hoped she had really left to get a drink. I looked up at Jamie as she rose up again. I wanted those swollen lips again. She read my mind and found them with hers. I kissed her hard, tasting her and tangling my tongue around her.

She whimpered above me as my thumb left her clit and gripped her hips again. I was pulling her down on me as we both grew close. I started leaving the seat again and met her halfway as we came together in the middle. Her whimpers grew louder as she started again.

"Jamie," I gasped. "Quiet."

"Sorry," she panted. "Cum with me Owen."

"I planned to," I moaned.

She dropped down and held me deep. Ground and worked her hips hard over my cock. Flooded me as I started to flood her. Wave after blissful wave left my body and filled hers. She rested her forehead against mine again as we both panted hard. I could just make out those lips of hers and the smile she had on her face. I filled her full before I turned my head and found her neck. I kissed the flush skin under her jaw as she moaned her playful moan. She still tipped her hips and brought pleasure to us in the afterglow. Then she leaned back and smiled at me still.

"You are a bad girl," I teased.

"I know," she smiled. "But it felt so fucking good. I can't believe how wet you made me."

"That's what I do," I said confidently.

"Ok Mr. Cocky," she giggled. "Get dressed so we can get this over with."

"Yeah," I smiled. "I can't find the white underwear she wanted me to wear though."

"You could wear mine."

"Your size zero isn't going to fit my big ass," I chuckled.

"I'll get dressed and find them for you," she giggled.

She slipped from me now. My seed dribbled from her cunny and caught against her leg. She looked around for something to clean herself.

"Use my beanie," I offered.

Her dirty side came out now. Used her finger to scoop me from her leg before she brought it to her mouth and licked her fingers. She repeated as more of me dripped out. I sat there with a dumb look on my face as she pulled her fingers from her mouth. Never missed a beat as she dipped between my legs and took my cock into her mouth.

I moaned as she sucked my half deflated cock and cleaned me. By the time she was done it was almost hard and bounced with my heartbeat again.

She shook her head. "I can't believe you sometimes. I don't know how."

"What have I always said?" I asked.

"Yeah, it has a mind of its own," she giggled.

I sat there and watched her slip her thong up her legs and cover her cunny. She picked her pants up and shook them before getting them back up her legs. Her boots followed and just as quickly as she slipped into the room she was gone. I sat there and rested thinking about how crazy we were sometimes. It made us fun though.

I stood as she returned and pulled the curtain open again.

"Here you go sexy," she sassed. "Get them on and get out there. She is waiting for you."

"Yes ma'am," I sighed.

I walked back into the room and stood in front of the white wall to do the last round. Jamie sat there contently as the photographer returned with a bottle of water and found her camera again. We went straight into poses and finished up quickly.

I left the room and got changed back into my clothes before heading down to her office. They sat around the computer and looked over the photos before choosing three to send off to Carrie for her choice on which one she liked the best. The reply came within ten minutes with her choice. They picked the photo and made a layout.

"I'm never going to hear the end of this," I sighed.

"What?" Jamie asked.

"This is going to be plastered all over the locker room when training camp starts."

She laughed. "Shouldn't there be pictures of girls on the walls?"

"This is too good for them not to bust my balls about," I sighed.

"Thank you Owen," she smiled. "Thank you for being a good sport and helping me out."

"How could I resist those little puppy dog eyes you gave me?" I asked.

"You didn't have to," she said. "But thank you for doing this anyway."

"It made you smile Jamie. It was worth it."

I left shortly after and did my overdue workout before heading back to the apartment to study more French and then relax. I had a pretty good grasp of the language but I still wanted to learn more. I relaxed after that and did another light workout before waiting for her to come home.

She got home late that evening. She said she was sorry but she had to get everything finished. I told her it was fine. I knew the day was going to be long when it started off bad. We bundled up and left the apartment and headed out to find dinner. We strolled along holding hands and taking in the sights as we walked. We had seen it plenty over the past few weeks since we had been here but it was always different every time we went out.

We ate at a small café and had a casual conversation about what we were going to do once she finished this assignment. She suggested Sweden since we had never made it there but I declined this time. It was cold here, Sweden would only be colder. I wanted to see Sweden in the springtime when it was warmer so we could be outside and enjoy the sights.

"Maybe we should just go home," I offered. "Or we could go see Jordan and Kelly and the new baby."

"That's not a bad idea Owen," she smiled. "I never thought of that."

"We might not get a chance if we don't go now. We have Berlin coming up in a few weeks. Then who knows where you will go from there."

"True," she smiled again. "Let me talk to her tonight and see if it's ok for us to come."

"Sweden will always be there," I offered.

"Yeah," she said picking up her fork and getting another bite of food. "It will."

We finished dinner then headed out on a walk before we went home. We loved walking the city at night and seeing the sights. It was different each time we went out and we never grew tired of it. We loved the city itself, she just didn't like coming here all the time for the work. Berlin was going to be a nice change of pace since the office was smaller and less stressful.

We passed by the tower and took in the sights before we crossed over one of the bridges. I stopped and leaned against the railing to look at the water below. She followed my lead and leaned against my side while she held my chest. We listened to the tour boat pass through the water below us and give the tour of the city.

"I love you Owen," she whispered to me.

"I love you to baby," I smiled.

She leaned into me more and wanted a kiss. I didn't hesitate and found her lips in a soft kiss. It was just a simple kiss that said I love you and I never thought I could be this happy in life. She smiled up at me once we stopped. The look in her eyes told me how much she loved me and how happy she was living this life with me.

We both turned to look out at the water and all the people still filling the streets even at this time of night. Her knee brushed against one of the many locks that were shackled to the fence on the bridge. She looked down at it then turned to me again.

"I never could figure out what all these things are for."

I smiled at her. "Creepy Vinnie told me about them."

"Oh, he did," she giggled a little.

"It's the touristy thing to do in the city of love," I explained. "You get a lock and write your name on it along with the person you are in love with on it. Then you chain it to the fence and throw the keys into the river. The story says that you are stuck together forever once you throw the key away."

"I wonder how many keys are at the bottom of the river?" she questioned.

"A lot judging by how many locks there are," I offered.

"We should do it," she smiled shyly. "If you want to that is."

"The lock shop is right over there," I pointed. "I've been by it a hundred times when I go for my runs."

I took her hand and pulled her along towards the lock shop. We bought a lock and used a marker to write our names on them. Jamie drew a heart around our names before we walked back to the center of the bridge and found a little space near the top. She hooked it around the fence and waited for my hand to cover hers before we both closed the lock. We both turned now with the keys in hand and threw them into the water. We heard one hit the water then the other.

"You're stuck with me now," she teased.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but stuck," I smiled.

She smiled up at me and showed me her white teeth as she did. I loved that smile. It was a content and loving smile that I had grown to love over the years with her. But I wanted something more than just a lock chained to a bridge in Paris. I reached into my pocket and felt the little ring box as I did.

"I don't consider being with you as being stuck," I said. "I love you Jamie, more than I ever thought I could love somebody. I've loved you all my life to be honest, I just didn't know how much I really did love you until now."

"Yeah," she smiled shyly. I think she knew what I was doing but she wanted to let me continue.

"Do you remember that night on the beach when we first kissed?" I asked.

"How could I forget?" she smiled sweetly at me.

"I was terrified that I had just made the biggest mistake of my life," I chuckled a little. "But I knew in that moment that my life had changed forever. I had just kissed the person who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I didn't know it back then, I just knew my life had changed and for the better."

"It's kind of like now. Life is going to take us places that we had never thought possible. And I can't see myself going through life without you by my side. You give me purpose and meaning in my life and make me the happiest man alive. I love you so much because of that."

"We have been through a lot together Jamie. We've fought the battles that would break a normal couple. Our love is far from ordinary, it's extraordinary, and the life we are going to share together will be extraordinary because of that."

She smiled at me still as I paused and pulled the box from my pocket now. "I guess what I'm trying to say is...will you take my hand and never let go. Will you show the world with me that we aren't afraid and we won't be broken?"

"Yes!" she cheered. "Of course I will. I already told you to take my hand and never let go."

"This is my way of showing you I don't want to let go."

"The ring is small Jamie, but it's important to me," I said as I opened the box.

"I know," she smiled tenderly at me. "It was your moms. And I don't care if it's small, it's coming from you and that means more to me than anything in the world. I know how important she was to you so by you giving me this ring it tells me how important I am to you."

"The most important thing in the world to me Jamie. Maybe I should tell you more often."

"It's not who you are Owen," she offered. "But I know, it's the way you look at me, that's how I know."

She smiled up at me as I placed the ring on her finger and held her hands once it was in place. I kissed her now, a slow and tender kiss that told her how much I really did love her. I could feel the love in her tender kisses as she kissed me back.

"Thank you Owen," she smiled sweetly at me now. "Thank you for being so good to me. I don't know what I did to deserve you sometimes but I'm thankful for each and every day that I wake up next to you."

"I don't know either. But I'm always going to be there for you and I'm going to give you all of me so you have the best life you can possibly have."

"I know you will," she said as she looked into my eyes. "And I love you so much because of that. You treat me the way I've always dreamed of being treated when I was younger. I've always dreamed love could feel like this but I didn't know it could actually come true until you kissed me that night. Ever since that night I knew my life was going to be better because you were a part of me."

"You couldn't of said it better Jamie," I offered. "Me and you, forever."

"Forever and ever," she smiled.

"Forever and ever," I agreed.

*****

Thanks for reading. Comments are always welcome.