It's Time

Story Info
They finally take the plunge.
1.9k words
4.27
152.2k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biggun76
biggun76
94 Followers

My wife Maria and I had long been considering involving another couple into our sex lives. I had always fantasized about it, but only recently had I learned that Maria was interested as well.

We had been married for about five years, and our sex life had become only ordinary. I had always been hesitant to pursue our fantasies, because I was not sure how I'd be able to handle seeing Maria with someone else. In fantasy, I enjoyed the thought, but in reality, I wasn't sure.

I had long ago realized that Maria had always had an attraction to a friend of ours named Rick. I too was attracted to his wife, Jen. I had never mentioned my attraction to my wife, and she had never mentioned hers to me, but I'm sure she knew how I felt about Jen.

It was one night after a particularly typical sex session between my wife and I, that I finally decided to see how my wife felt about spicing things up. I was very nervous because she had never even mentioned anything of the sort, but I felt that something needed to be done.

I brought it up, without mentioning anyone in particular, and I was shocked that she didn't scream at me. In fact, she was fairly receptive. She admitted that she too had felt that our sex life had become stale, but she was nervous about including others for fear of what it would do to our relationship. We both agreed that we would keep it in mind, and think it over, but left it at that.

About two weeks later was New Year's Eve. I'm not a big fan of occasions like this, but we had long ago agreed to attend a party with Rick and Jen. It was taking place at a hotel about an hour from our home, so we had gotten a room to spend the night. In the back of my head, I had considered that this would be a perfect chance for us, since Rick and Jen had planned on heading home, as they lived much closer.

We got to the hotel a little late that evening, so Maria decided to shower there to save some time. I was ready and dressed when Maria stepped out of the shower. Now, I have always loved watching her get dressed. Something about it had always driven me wild. This evening was even better. She had decided to wear a black bra and panties and a sexy black dress, with high heeled black shoes. While she was getting dressed I tried to get her in bed, she kept resisting saying she didn't want to be late for the party. Of course this got me pretty worked up, so I was very horny heading to the party.

The party started out pretty boring. The other couples there were much older than us, and we began to feel out of place. We didn't have any choice but to stick it out, so we decided to make the best of it, and do a lot of drinking. Poor Rick couldn't do much drinking though, because he had to drive home.

The rest of us spent the next few hours drinking heavily and dancing. Maria and Jen were both fairly drunk, and I was well into it also, but not too much, since I had other thoughts in my head. I planned on keeping my wits about me.

The four of us partied and danced well past the midnight hour, and I was beginning to grow tired of dancing. Maria though didn't want to stop. I went and sat down at our table and left the other three dancing. A few minutes later Jen came over and sat down next to me. We catted for a few minutes, and I noticed that she was very drunk.

What I hadn't realized was that Rick and Maria had been out on the dance floor together for a while. The DJ said he was going to slow things down and play a few slow songs. Rick looked over at me to see if I had any objections to them dancing together and I waved him off. I was more concerned about spending time with this beautiful, drunk woman sitting next to me.

Jen and I went back into our coversation, and when I looked back up, I noticed that Maria was really enjoying dancing with Rick. She was holding him very close, and from a distance it looked like she was grinding into his crotch every now and then. When Maria looked up and saw me looking, she gave me a sly smile, and ground her hips right into Rick.

I was shocked to see this, but also excited to realize she was thinking just like me. I turned and went back to talking to Jen, but now with much more purpose. After a few minutes, I placed my hand on her leg, and she seemed to have no reaction. I then slowly started sliding it up a little higher on her stocking clad leg, until I reached the top of the stocking. I could feel the warmth from her pussy. She seemed to be enjoying the attention, and asked if I'd like to dance. I sure as shit wasn't going to say no. We danced a few fast songs, and this chick was really into it. I knew she was drunk, but I felt like this could definitely be going somewhere. I looked over at Rick and Maria to see that they also seemed to be hitting it off. They were all over each other, their hands roaming as well as their hips.

The next song was a slow song, and much to my chagrin, Maria came over and asked to dance with me. At first, I was disappointed, but then Maria started talking! She asked if I was enjoying myself with her friend, which shew knew damn well I was. I asked the same of her. Then came the big one! She asked if I'd like to ask them to stay in our room, since it was getting late. She didn't come out and say anything, but I knew what she was getting at. I said yes, of course, and asked her if she was sure. "Absoultely", she said. I was a little jealous of her exuberance, but excited just the same.

We went over to Rick and Jen to ask. Rick hesitated at first, but Jen was adamant that she didn't feel like driving home this late. Rick agreed and our plan was set in motion.

When we got back to the room, Jen layed down on the bed half asleep. I hoped this wouldn't last long. I opened a bottle of champagne and grabbed four glasses. I gave them to Rick to pour; telling him he had better drink a,lot since he had some catching up to do. I looked at Maria and smiled and excused myself to the rest room. When I came out, Jen was sitting alone on one bed, with Rick and Maria on the other, sitting very close together. I joined Jen on her bed and turned on the TV. I was shocked when Maria said, "Let's watch a porno!" She had never mentioned watching one before. Rick and Jen both agreed. I was going out of my mind with excitement. I picked the first movie and sat back right next to Jen.

Little did I know that the movie I picked was a group sex movie!! This was going great. The first scene was a circle jerk which everyone agreed was just disguisting. I fast forwarded to the next scene which involved two couples. I looked over at Maria, and again she smiled.

We all sat and watched the scene for a few moments. I looked over at Maria and saw her rubbing herself through her dress. I immediately got harder than I ever had been before. Jen saw me looking at my wife, and sat up and started to rub my leg. I was going out of my mind.

Then it all started, Jen reached over and turned my head towards her. Next thing I knew, her tongue was in my mouth. This was it, and I didn't hesitate. I went right back at her. I laid her on the bed and got on top of her, completely oblivious to what my wife was doing with Rick. Jen quickly undressed me until I was down to just my boxers. I then had her down to her bra, panties, and stockings.

We sat up to see what the other two were doing just in time. Maria was on top of Rick. He was fondling her tits through her dress, while they made out. Maria sat up and peeled her dress over head. She looked amazing. She reached down and undressed Rick til he was completely naked and started to jerk him off slowly. In the meantime Jen had her hand in my shots doing the same. I pushed her away and ripped off her bra and panties. I then laid her down and started going at her pussy. Hers was the first I'd ever tasted other than Maria's. I've never been a big fan of eating pussy, but I was loving this. At the same time, Rick laid down Maria and removed her bra and panties and went to town.

Unfortunately me for me, I was dying to get off. I pulled my head from between Jen's thighs, and slipped out of my boxers. Without hesitation, Jen reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. She was amazing. She was much tighter than Maria and was moving her hips in ways I'd never experienced. It only took a minute or two for me to explode inside of her. I collapsed on the bed next to her and tried to absorb what had happened. We lay there touching and fondling each other as we looked over to watch my wife with her husband.

Rick was still down between her legs. He must really have loved eating her. Maria was writhing and screaming beneath him. I guessed she must have gotten off at least three times so far! She glanced over at me and smiled, and mouthed the words, "Thank you." She then reached her hand down and pulled Rick up on top of her. She grabbed his cock and pushed it right up into her pussy. She screamed as he entered her.

At this point, I thought this was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. My wife had her legs wrapped around another man, who was pounding her like there was no tomorrow. I had never seen Maria so into getting fucked. I knew she was loving this! A couple of moments later Rick started to groan. Maria pushed him out of her, and he exploed all over her belly.

The excitement of watching my wife with another man had me still wild with lust. Jen must have been enjoying it too, because she didn't resist a bit when I guided her lips to my aching cock. Again I couldn't hold out long, and shot my load deep into the back of her throat.

The four of us lay there a few moments, taking in what had just happened. We had been friends for years. None of us had ever swung before, and we had never even mentioned anything of the sort. It all had just sort of happened.

Rick broke the silence and said, "Wow that was the best fucking time I've ever had!" We all laughed. Jen agreed, saying, "We definitely have to do this again!". Again we giggled. Maria responded that I had a birthday next month and that maybe we'd have a private party this year.

"Yeah," I said, "And I've always wanted to see Maria have her pussy eaten by another woman!"

"Me too," Maria replied!

biggun76
biggun76
94 Followers