It's Time for the Game Honey

Story Info
This game was the best one yet.
870 words
3.47
90k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday afternoon and we had season tickets to the red sox, they were playing at home and we decided to go, we start our journey to Boston, as we are driving my hand gets fidgety, as they start to climb your thigh. Looking at me with a devilish look in your eyes,

“Stop it I can’t concentrate on driving this car when you do that.” Winking at me.

I pretend to listen and stop just momentarily long enough for you to think that I was going to behave, sneaking my hand on your leg again, you look over at me thinking I had fallen asleep, you continue driving, out of the corner of my eye I am watching you.

Slowly moving my hand up your thigh again, this time you grab my hand and hold it to your thigh,

“ I told you to stop this” as you hold my hand to your thigh my fingers still continue to move tickling the inside of your thigh.

“Don’t you ever behave?

“Who me of course I do” winking at you smirking slightly.

Well you could have fooled me” he replies in a devilish tone

“Ok I promise to behave.”

Reaching the stadium, you park the car before getting out I lean over to you and stare at you. “

What?” he asks almost in disbelief “

“Oh nothing” I lean over and kiss you softly.

”Girl don’t start this here!”

Kissing you again my hand begins rubbing that slight bulge that I see, rubbing it I can feel it throb, and that is a feeling that I cannot resist, Rubbing a little harder.

“Please baby don’t do this now if we don’t get in there we wont get to our seats in time for the opening pitch.”

Rubbing it still, kissing your neck lightly running my tongue softly up and down your neck as your hands begin walking all over me,

“ Ok honey lets go.” She says with a devious tone.

“Do you see what you have done to me?” he replies.

”Yes but you want to go in so lets go.”

Getting out of the car you come around and open my door, licking my lips lightly, you cant resist when I do that, taking my hand, we walk into the stadium and get into our seats.

You put your arm around my shoulder pulling me close to you, moving closer to you looking at you, I start to kiss you again, rubbing that still slightly bulging mass.

“You are doing it again!” you whisper to me softly.

“Yes I know I just can’t help myself I love you and I want you so bad, Wouldn’t it be fun to have wild sex right here in the stands?” “

What! Are you kidding me we cant do that here.”

I get up and sit in your lap, grinding my hips into you gently; a soft moan escapes you, as I know you want me,

“Oh why cant we?” I reach down and rub that hard cock, it has become fully erect now, as you try to get me to stop your realizing that its hopeless and I am not going to stop until I get what I want, knowing that I always get my way your hands grab onto my ass, I undo your jeans and remove that hard throbbing cock from its captivity and being the smart girl that I am I wore my skirt and no panties underneath.

Taking that cock into my hand slowly sliding down it as a deeper moan of ecstasy escapes you now as you love the feeling that you get when I take control. As you are fully entered into my hot wet hole I grind my hips into you harder now as your hands are grasping my ass hard as I grind you senseless as our breathing deepens and the sweat beads up between us.

Our tongues rolling over one another wildly, I grind you hard moving in larger circles as your hands find their way to my hips to push deeper into me, working your way into my shirt taking one of my nipples into your mouth, suckling it ever so gently, moans of delight and passions flare as our desires take full control now as I rake my nails up and down your chest inside your shirt as your head throws back you can’t help but moan louder now as you love the feel of my nails dragging on your bare skin, dragging my nails as I fuck you so hard now.

You feel my pussy clamp down on your hard cock, you know what’s about to happen, when suddenly I scream drawing attention to us, yet we don’t care as we are in one very intensely hot moment as your cock and balls tighten as I dig my nails into you, I can feel your hot cum rolling up your main vein, you shoot that into my pussy as that cock throbs and pulsates It makes my body shiver.

When you relax you hold me close to you kissing me deeply, looking into my eyes you say,” you are one spoiled brat, and I love you so much.”