It's Too Darn Hot - Day 04-05

Story Info
Greg and Ellen share sexual confessions.
1.1k words
4.43
57.8k
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
965 Followers

1.

Greg was already in his bed, stripped down to his boxers, when Ellen came into the room wrapped in a big towel. She walked to her dresser and pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of panties, then worked the panties up her legs under the towel. "You know," he said "it would have been easier to just ask me to turn my head."

"Who says I can trust you? Besides, contortions like this are something all girls learn how to do. Like taking off our bras under our shirts and slipping them out through a shirt sleeve."

She made sure her back was completely turned to Greg, then let her towel fall to the floor and slipped the t-shirt over her head. Then she turned around and said "Ta-daa! I'm all set for bed and you saw nothing."

"You say that as if it's a good thing."

"You're such a guy." Ellen shut off the ceiling light, and crawled into bed. "Tell me the truth," she said after a moment. "Is sleeping in here with me, in our underwear like this, making you uncomfortable? I mean like, sexually frustrated?"

"Is there a safe answer for that? If I say yes, I'm 'such a guy,' and if I say no, it's kind of insulting you."

"Insulting?"

"If I say no, that's like saying you're not hot."

"Oh. Well. Okay, then just tell me the truth."

"Sure I'm frustrated. But I'm an 18-year-old virgin. Sexual frustration is part of the job description. But I won't die from it, and I like being here. You're a fun roommate, even if we do spend too much time sharing our feelings."

Ellen was about to call him a brat again when they heard a loud squeal coming from the next room. "Honestly," Ellen said, "I can live without hearing Gail's cries of ecstasy. So tell me, Greg, how far have you gone with a girl?"

"You share first this time," he said. "And no 'first base second base' euphemisms, because I'm not even clear what that all means. Hey, you brought up the subject."

"Fine. I had two boyfriends last year. The first one we mostly just kissed a lot. But I mean GOOD kisses. Lots of tongue, but not wet and sloppy. I let him touch my breasts while we were kissing, but only over my shirt. The second guy, I let him put his hand under my skirt - I tried to always wear a skirt for him -- and he touched me under my shirt, over my bra. When I wasn't wearing a bra, though, I wouldn't let him inside my shirt. Once we ended up on my parents' bed, in our underwear, dry-humping until he came. He tried very hard to talk me out of my bra that day, but I wasn't having any part of it. I guess that's what finally broke us up: he wanted more booby than I was willing to give up. And that takes us to tonight, when I'm lying here in my undies and a t-shirt sharing my feelings with some strange guy in the next bed. So what's YOUR story, stud?"

"I had the same girlfriend my whole senior year. On nice days, there was this field we'd go to, used to be part of somebody's farm, and we'd make out. I mean kissing, touching, rolling around in the grass... I never gave up hope we'd go a lot further, carried a condom in my pocket every time we went out there, just in case... The closest we got, one day we were kissing and it was getting kid of hot -- we were, I mean -- and I started easing her shirt higher and higher. Finally she lifted her arms and let me take it off her. No bra. I thought this was the greatest sight of my life. I kissed them, I sucked on her nipples, I'm sure I had no idea what I was doing, but neither of us cared. I'm sure she knew I wanted to fuck her right there, and I think she was worried she might say yes, so instead she reached up the leg of my shorts, grabbed my cock, and started pumping it."

"She didn't take it out?" Ellen asked in a whisper.

"No. I guess she figured what she couldn't see couldn't hurt her. But I didn't care. I mean, her shirt was off and she was jerking me off." In the dark room, Ellen couldn't tell that Greg had his hand in his boxers and as gently stroking his cock as he told the story. She probably wouldn't have noticed anyway, since she hand was inside her own panties and she was gently rubbing her clit.

"Did you come?"

"Oh yeah," he said, wishing he could come right now. Wishing he had Ellen's hand inside his boxers, stroking him. "I came a lot."

"Hmm," Ellen said, imagining her hand coated with Greg's cum. They were both so pathetic: she knew he had to be thinking about the same thing, but neither of them and the guts to make the first move. "And after that?"

"Things just sort of cooled off. I got to play with her breasts a few times after that, through her shirt, and she rubbed my cock once or twice through my pants, but I guess it was either take the next big step or break up, and she wasn't ready to go all the way, so..."

"Sorry to hear it, roomie."

"Not half as sorry as I am. Well... better call it a night. I've got early classes tomorrow."

"Ha. I get to sleep in until 10 on Fridays. Pleasant dreams."

Greg expected VERY pleasant dreams tonight. He already had some interesting images running through his mind as he drifted off to sleep. He turned onto his stomach so if Ellen suddenly turned the light on, she wouldn't see his cock standing at attention.

Over on the other bed, Ellen could swear she felt warmer now than she had earlier in the week when the air conditioning was out.

2.

Greg woke up at seven, looked across at Ellen's bed, and saw that she's somehow worked her way out of her t-shirt and was lying on top of her sheets, on her back, wearing just her panties.

He wondered how long he could sit and stare at her without being considered a pervert. Then he gave it an additional minute.

Then he grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom, where he was going to masturbate in the shower as he'd never masturbated before. But when he got to the bathroom, the shower was already going. "Sorry," he said to whoever was behind the opaque shower curtain.

"No problem," he heard Cathy say. and then he heard a giggle and Cyn's voice say "We'll be done in five minutes or so."

Greg leaned against the sink and thought, This dorm is going to be the death of me.

MemberX
MemberX
965 Followers