It's Valentines Day

Story Info
Master takes her out for Valentines.
2.7k words
3.8
35.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers

Its Valentines Day and I am at work.. As the day proceeds I get several emails from you very suggestive and full of love… A large bunch of red roses arrive with a card that says… “This is just the beginning I have plans for you tonight.. Your Master”.

I cant wait for the day to end, the excitement building in me all day. I am wet and horny with anticipation. Finally its time to lock up and go home. You’re there waiting for me and lead me into the bathroom where a hot bubble bath is waiting. You tell me to strip for you as you watch.. I slowly take off my clothes peeling them from my body.. I get to my panties and you tell me to pass them to you. You notice they are wet and you sniff them and smile and say “pet you have had a good day I see, you better not have touched your self.” I assure you I haven’t. You then stand and let the robe you're wearing slip from your body to the floor and push it aside.. Your cock hard and throbbing in your hand, you stroke it and indicate for me to kneel at your feet and worship your cock.. I kneel before you taking your cock in my hand I lick the head and close my mouth around it, rolling my tongue over the smooth skin sucking it hard into my mouth. Moving my head down I take more and more of it into my mouth, sucking and licking it, feeling it twitch and throb in my mouth. My hand moves to your balls and I roll them in my hand as I continue to suck your ever hardening, throbbing cock. My other hand begins to stroke the shaft as my head moves back and forth stroking it faster and faster, my sucks getting harder. I hear you moan, you grab my head and hold it to you pushing me hard against you. I continue.. then all of a sudden you pull my head back I feel your body stiffen you grab your cock and begin stroking it fast as you cum all over my face. The sticky cum spurts onto my face I lick at it, salty and warm it trickles down my skin. After you finish cumming you push my face back and tell me to lick you clean. I take your now softening cock into my mouth and suck from base to head over and over .. tasting your cum as I clean the last drops from the head and swallow it.

Next you lead me to the bath and climb in telling me to wash your body. I take the soap and cloth in my hand and wash you massaging the soap into your skin and muscles. You then pull me in on top of you and begin to kiss me. I feel your cock harden beneath my body as I squirm on top of you. As you wash my body you reach my tits, squeeze and pinch my nipples they harden and I moan at the sensual pain you are causing.. you're hands slide down and you rub soap over my belly and pussy, my body is hot from a combination of the hot water and the fire building inside me. I begin to moan and move.. You tell me I am not to cum and to get out and dry my self. I am disappointed as I so much want to cum right now but I do as I am told.

Climbing out you indicate for me to dry you off, then lead me to the bedroom where you have set out clothes for me to wear and tell me the night has just begun. I begin to get dressed you sit on the bed watching me, stroking your cock as you do. I first of all clip on a tiny bra that exposes my large and hard nipples, then reach out and take the panties (white lace) and lean over sliding them over my feet and up my legs, I look at you.. your smiling lust shining from your eyes. Next I take the tiny black leather skirt and again lean over and slide it up over my feet and legs slow sexy movements. I slide the stockings up my legs, and using my hands smooth them over the skin. Next the white lace top, it buttons down the front exposing a large amount of breast and is partially transparent, I put it on, then lastly a tiny black jacket. All of a sudden you call “pet come here now and suck my cock, I am about to cum” I walk to you and kneel taking your cock into my mouth and stroking it until you explode in my mouth, you tell me not to loose a drop and suck it all down. I do this, feeling it hit the back of my throat, spurt after spurt of cum slides down my throat. When you have finished you tell me to put on my make up and do my hair while you get dressed. I am so wet and so horny I feel my juices dripping into the panties. After we are finished dressing you look at me and say “pet you make me proud tonight I am rewarding you and taking you out for dinner”. At that point what I really wanted was to be thrown on the bed and fucked but I also liked the idea of going out on a romantic date with you.

You lead me out to the car and open my door, closing it after I am in, then getting in yourself, you drive us to a secluded French restaurant. As we walk in people stare at us and we are lead to the table by a waiter who cant take his eyes of me. The restaurant has low lighting, candles and soft music playing. You order champagne and a woman comes by selling single roses.. you buy one for me and I smell its wonderful scent then lay it on the table next to me.. I smile at you and thank you. You take my hand and kiss it saying “It is my pleasure pet, tonight is your night for being a good sub.” You then order dinner for us and tell me to open my legs under the table and slide my hand down feeling my cunt over my panties, rubbing my fingers into my cunt using the panties crutch to do this. I comply and as I do it I feel the crutch of my panties get so wet. You then instruct me to slide them off and hand them to you over the table. I do this, you take them and smell them taking a big sniff you smile and tell me to feel your cock growing with my toes.. I slip off my shoe and raise my leg to your groin feeling your hard and throbbing cock with my foot as you continue to smell my panties. You look at me and our eyes meet.. “hmmmmm pet I want you right now.. but we will wait”. You hand me back my panties and tell me to put them on. I try to be discrete but it is a little hard, the waiter returns and must know what I am doing. He has a huge smile on his face and stands still unable to move. As he watches me you say “pet continue”, I am slightly embarrassed but I do as I am told. You tell the waiter to serve us and as he does you ask him if he likes what he sees and he grins and says “Oh my god yes! What I wouldn’t give to have her right now”. You reply I am yours and that wont happen but he may watch if he likes. Your foot comes up under the table and you push your toe against my cunt, you push at it hard and tell me to rub my clit hard and get ready to cum. The waiter, pretending to wait on us is getting hard and the gleam in his eyes lustful. I begin to cum, my hips rise up bearing down on your toe, my hand rubbing my clit as my body explodes this pent up orgasm. I moan out loud and others look at us and know what is happening. My face gets all flushed, my body writhing on the chair, juices squirt soaking my panties and covering your foot and my thighs.

You lower your foot and tell the waiter to go and for us to eat as if nothing had happened. I try to compose my self as my body comes down from the climax, the wetness feels uncomfortable but I ignore it and we continue to eat dinner. The waiter finds so many excuses to come back to our table and we continue to get men staring at us with longing and the glares of some women. After the meal you stand and tell me to stand also and follow you, you walk us to the counter and pay the bill with me waiting behind you. I then follow you outside and across the street to the beach, you take my hand and we take off our shoes then walk along the white sands. You don’t speak and then after a while you stop and take me into your arms and hold me close looking into my eyes, you lower your head and kiss my lips in a long passionate kiss, your hand slides to my ass and you pull my body close to you. As you continue to kiss me, them kiss along my neck and nibble on my ear, you say “hmmmmm pet you smell good. I can smell both your body juices and your perfume… you did well in there tonight. I am very proud of my little pet. I have a surprise for you". Reaching into your pocket and take out a case, inside is a tiny gold anklet chain and you kneel at my feet and place it around my ankle then kiss it and stand holding me again in your arms your hug me tight and kiss me again. I love you so much and my love radiates through my kiss to you.. You place your arm around my waist, holding my body next to yours as we continue to walk along the beach. The stars are shining, the moon like a huge ball of sliver light, the water lapping on the shore and the sound of our hearts beating for each other in my ears. A perfect night of love and romance…

Yet it is still not over. We return to the car and you drive me to a club where there is music and dancing. We find a table and sit, you get us a drink and then take my hand and lead me to the dance floor and we dance close and so seductive, my body against yours, my head on your chest you hold me close as our bodies move to the music. I am so in love with you and so horny again, I want you so bad, to feel your cock inside me. We dance and drink wine for about an hour then you tell me it is time to go. You lead me once again to the car and from there we drive home.

You take me straight up to the bedroom and lay me down, kneeling at my feet and suck my toes then lick up my legs one at a time, reaching my panties you suck them then with your tongue, push the fabric aside and begin to lick and suck my clit and cunt lips. I am dripping again by now and beg you to fuck me and give me release, but you say "No not yet learn control my pet". I moan, you stand up and pull me up, take off all my clothes then lay me again on the bed. You get some toys, and blindfold me cuffing my hands to the bed posts. You pull my legs wide apart and push my ankles up to my butt tying them to the sides of the bed so both my ass and cunt is exposed to your pleasure. I can’t move, I can’t see and I begin to moan and wriggle. I hear you moving about but I have no idea what you’re doing. I then feel a tickle across my cunt and clit and then whack! I feel a slight sting my body jerks Whack! Whack! Whack! My clit begins to swell and I cry out a little. Then Whack against my ass again and again only this time I know what you're using is bigger and it stings more. You then stop and pushing my legs as wide as they will go, kneel on my thighs I feel the weight pushing me open and against the bed I feel your fingers open me up and something round being pushed into my hot wet cunt. I realise it is my balls as I feel ball after ball being pushed up inside me with your fingers each one getting sucked deep into my cunt. I feel the string being let go as it falls against my ass, then your fingers, now wet, rim my asshole and I feel you push your cock head against it.. My senses are heightened as I can’t see, only feel.

Next I feel you push hard against me as your cock moves deep into my ass and I feel your hands grab at my tits and pulling my nipples as hard as you can. I am in pain as my body is used for your pleasure, but it is a sensual pain and turning me on. I feel you begin to fuck my ass and moan, after several minutes you stiffen and grab the string and as you cum in my ass you pull the string slowly releasing the balls from my cunt.. as the last one comes out so does a gush of my juices.

You pull out and bring your cock to my mouth and tell me to open my mouth. You lay over my head and fuck my mouth, I feel your cock grow as it slides in and out of me lying like this. I almost gag but you continue until you are clean and satisfied. You then climb off me and clamp my now very hard nipples, I feel the clamp shut down on them and they hurt. You have not talked to me all this time and I wait for what comes next. Taking a vibrator you shove it back into my cum soaked ass hole and a huge vibrator into my wet cunt. You don’t turn them on and all goes quiet, then I smell wax burning and I feel the sting as hot wax drips across my body, burning the skin, sensual burning down across my tits, coating my clamped nipples, down my chest over my belly, filling my navel and down over my shaved mound, hitting my clit. I am moaning and trying to move as I feel the wax burn. You then turn on the vibrators and I feel them vibrate deep in my body, after a min I tell you I need to cum and you giggle and say “Yes pet! NOW! CUM”! My body shakes, my cunt and ass contract, my juices squirt out and I know you’re watching. My cunt pushes out the vibrator and the juices trickle down my ass. After the orgasm subsides you peel of the wax and kiss my body now reddened by the burning, you take some oil or lotion, I am not sure at the time, and rub it into my skin. I then feel you sucking on my cunt, licking and slurping all the juices. Then finally you release my legs and hands and lay on me and kiss my mouth, I can taste myself on your lips and I lick them, then kiss you, my arms going around your neck, holding you to me, my exhausted naked body lay beneath you as we kiss. You then remove the blindfold and take me in your arms and say “I love you pet Happy Valentines” I curl in your arms and we sleep.

sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers