It's Vegas Bitch!

Story Info
Britney Spears is the sex goddess of sin city.
22.1k words
4.63
306.7k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is my first story ever, and I got a bit carried away with it. It's long and drawn out but I think you will enjoy it. This story is completely fictional and did not happen.

******************

In the months that had passed up to a year, Britney had settled down in Vegas with her new residency centered around concerts. She had always wanted a place she could stay and do shows easier at one venue, giving her total control to do whatever she wanted with the show.

On the down low, Britney now had a complete safe domain she could keep careful around all her delights in her private life. She liked to keep things under lock and key, not so much in the media's spotlight. This was another thing she no longer had to worry about since her celebrity status was dying down. Vegas was her town, and in her town she could do whatever she wanted. She made this apparent at her penthouse suite when she employed new management. One management was strictly for her personal life so she could have some fun and run things as she always did before, but now with everything in the same town, it made things much easier. She hired two men to be her personal managers and keep track of her affairs. One of them handled the media, the other one was for her

Todd stood in the elevator watching Las Vegas stretch as the tube shot up the building. The man had just landed the dream job of his life. He had received his letter back from the management, confirming Britney herself, had approved of him in her team. He had spent years in college training at management and before this job he worked personal affairs in L.A. back with another big name celeb. He knew they had went back a while. This actually was a favor called in from that other woman he had spent the last 3 years with. A job transfer one could call it, but for him this was the dream of a lifetime. Now at 36 years old, he could honestly say that his life's work was totally worth it, if he was going to land the real Britney Spears. Even though she may be in her 30's, Todd knew the Queen was still the Queen. In fact he liked her possibly even more now that she was grown up and no longer the pop princess.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. He breathed in softly and then walked past it and began to walk down the hall. A big hovering black man stopped him right in his tracks

"You're Todd, right?"

"Who wants to know?"

The man nodded his head back at Todd and pointed in his direction.

"Just this way, the door all the way to the end of the hall. She is expecting you."

Todd grinned. He was actually nervous but was doing a good job fighting this away. He walked down the door, and then knocked on it, knowing the one celebrity he has spent the last 15 years lusting over was behind the door leading to her penthouse. The door had opened soon after his inviting knock. A man in another pinstriped suit opened it, and then Todd walked in.

There she was. Britney fucking Spears. He stood dead in his tracks as if the lightning bolt pierced down through the roof and got him. She smiled up at him.

"You must be Todd, the guy Kim told me about. I think you can tell exactly who I am!"

She laughed, her southern accent came up cute with her words as she approached him. Todd shook her hand and bowed to her half way like she really was the queen. She laughed again.

"Oh look y'all, we got a gentleman in the room!"

The other men in the room joined in a ring of laughter with Britney. Todd even laughed now and loosened up. Not even 5 seconds into the room and she already was killing him with her goofy lovable sense of humor. She looked him over, already eyeing him down and he dropped his guard, not even noticing it. He was wearing black suit pants and then had a normal T-shirt under his unbuttoned. He looked a bit cheaply dressed around her security men and other personnel. Britney on the other hand was dressed down in jeans tightly hugging around her hips and then a small red tank top. Her big cleavage was pushed up, as she looked back at Todd.

"So, Miss. Spears, it's quite a welcome."

"The day is just getting started Todd."

She glared up at him again with her big brown eyes and that classic smile with her pearly white teeth. The other men began to clear the room, for they had other things to do and keep balances in check. Within seconds the last guard left the room and Britney and her new managing man were alone in her penthouse. She walked back towards a table that had a folder in it. That was for him. Todd looked around her penthouse in amazement. He wasn't as star struck as he was moments earlier, but now he had to admire the size of the place.

"You have quite a nice place to sleep in this town."

"Yeah but you ain't seen nothing unless you seen my house"

"Oh I have...I mean, I've seen it on the internet."

Britney giggled and then he blushed a bit, turning red and dissolving before she could rise back up and see it. She rose up with the folder in her hands, holding right about her chin as she gave Todd a playful smile.

"Here is your works. Go through them later, not right now. Under me, you will be around me quite a lot."

As Todd took the folder, he looked at it a bit as Britney walked back a bit, circling around him, flirting with him a bit.

"I like the sound of that, Miss. Spears."

She turned back at him, tilting her head and giving him a goofy serious expression.

"Oh please, call me Britney."

They both laughed now and then she continued.

"So...since we're going to be spending a lot of time together for now on, how about we go out today?"

He was shocked this time, a look of ultimate shock went over his body before his eyes got big. She looked back at him and smiled, she already knew this was going to be easy for her. As for him, he was just taken back by the request. 'A date with Britney Spears?' Even in 2015 that was an offer you couldn't refuse.

"Oh my god go out with you?"

She smiled at him, right before he could blurt it out.

"Um, YES! Oh my god yes! I would love to!"

She laughed and threw her hands up, celebrating with him. She always had a fun, easy going goofy side that easy to see. Todd was seeing that all that was true and not a play.

"Alright, let me get ready, give me 5 minutes."

She walked off, swaying into another room which he presumed was the bedroom. He held the folder in his hands and sat down on the couch while Britney was out. This game him time to peak into what his job would be under confidential work with the Queen in Vegas. Opening up the folder, he noticed right away, a schedule on the first page. Turning it was more information, it seemed more centered around personal information with Britney. Perhaps he would find out sooner than later what his real job was going to be. The page had a bunch of names and information, most of them male names, a few contacts it seemed.

"No, please. Don't stress yourself with that work."

Britney stood behind him as he turned around awed in her beauty. She was now wearing a black front top, one piece it appeared, with no strings over her shoulders. Her golden locks of hair over her shoulder, pink lipstick, and her eyes had black eye linear. To put it simple, this was classic Britney. All dolled up and ready for her date. Todd stood up, now feeling like he wasn't dressed enough but Britney didn't care. This was her date and she was going to enjoy herself. He grabbed the folder before he could forget it.

"Wow."

One word escaped his lips and then she smirked, not breaking her own lips this time as she walked past showing her gorgeous legs in the one piece dress. To top off the black outfit, she had on black high heel fuck me pumps. Todd followed behind her, at first he was stuck in a trance at her gorgeous ass, hugging all the areas of that dress and looking magnificent. She was so beautiful.

At the door Britney took the folder from his hand, looking back at him as she dropped her lip, opening the door behind them, pushing back on it as she let him out. She handed the folder to her guard standing outside.

"Make sure you deliver that to Todd's room."

Looking back at Todd she pointed her finger towards the second room next to hers on the same side then patted the door.

"That's your room Todd."

She handed him the keys she had balled in her hand from when they left her penthouse. She handed them to him and then he dropped his jaw. He couldn't believe it. He was going to be sleeping in a room next to Britney Spears? This was a dream come true even better than earlier.

"I will be staying next to your room? Seriously?"

She smiled back at him replied almost in a whispering voice.

"That's right, but I get the feeling you'll be spending more time in my room than your own."

Her voice purring it to him. She already knew what she was going to do to him. She knew it before he stepped foot into the building. Todd did nothing but curve a grin on his face, and they walked out of the hall and into the elevator, Britney leading the way. Her heels were clacking loudly over the floor. He wondered why he couldn't hear them back at the penthouse until he realized that the carpet must have been on the floor.

They were alone in the elevator. Britney looked up at him, giving him a playful flirty smile. Todd was loving this attention but somewhat confused. Could it be real? His dream woman already giving him the moves. He looked back from her and then she laughed.

"Why so serious Todd?"

"Oh nothing you know, just nervous. This whole build up to meeting with you. It had me nervous as hell the first elevator ride."

She cooed a smile as the elevator tumbled and then looked down at his hand before locking his fingers with her own, lacing them together as if they were a young teenage couple going out for a walk on the beach.

"There. That's not so bad now is it?"

"I just can't believe I'm doing this. Never thought it would happen before."

She laughed at him and the elevator doors opened. This time they walked together, her heels clacking on the marble floor, and their hands in tact. Britney led Todd to the backdoor exit and her car was waiting out there. Her driver was waiting outside the Mercedes, opening the back door for her, and then Tood stopped.

"Ladies first, Britney."

She chuckled a small laugh as she looked back smiling at her date and then back at her driver.

"He's such a gentleman, ain't he?"

The driver just nodded at her and then Britney got in, before Todd climbed in with her and shut the door.

"Where are we going?"

"To a small diner on the outskirts of town. Somewhere where we can get some privacy."

Todd did nothing but swallow in his throat and rested back on the seat, closing his eyes. He felt this was all a dream, but it was real. Reality had come for him. He really was in the back seat of a car with Britney Spears and would be working with her. Reopening his eyes he looked over at Britney who was looking out the window. The two did not say anything during this 20 minute ride. The car on it's destination could have been described as a box of nervous shaky people but in reality, everything was a calm situation.

It only seemed like a short ride since the twenty minutes ticked by quickly. The car stopped at the back diner and Todd looked out the window. It was a quiet little place, yet looked dirty from the outside. He heard the driver get out of the door and walk over to the back, but Todd beat him by opening the door first. As he stepped out and felt the evening wind hitting him as the sun was dying low, he reached his hand out for Britney, as he pulled her out. As she looked back at him he smiled.

"Am I being too much of a gentleman for you Britney?"

She laughed at him and was relieved now that he seemed to be playing with, flirting with her. The last thing she wanted for this man was for him to feel uncomfortable and be up tight with her. She took his hand and started walking him to the diner.

"Come on, I know this place looks cheap from here, but wait till you come inside. You will enjoy the drinks here."

Holding her hand he stepped behind her as she led the way, only he beat her up the dusty steps, clacking her heels as he opened the door for her. The bell rang and they felt the warm air as they stepped inside. She was right; this place was classy alright. With a decor of old fashioned.

"Howdy darlin', back again?"

Britney laughed at the friendly bartender. An old man in his 60's that had become used to her coming in with her friends, agents and what not. She walked over to him with a greeting on her friendly smile.

"Yeah Jeff, this is my friend Todd. We're out on a date!"

Todd blushed, a little red as he was embarrassed a bit. Was Britney being for real or was this all a game? Only time would tell.

"OK, I will set you two love birds up a table in the back and give you privacy like I always do for you Miss. Britney."

The man walked off, and Britney looked up at Todd with a playful smile on her face. He decided to play onto it and smile back at her. A date? Well if she was being serious, he wasn't turning his dream girl down that he waited all these years to be with. They both walked together to the back of the small diner at one of the back tables. Todd sat next to the window and Britney across from him. The old man awaited them for their order.

"What do you want Todd? You might as well eat, you are probably hungry aren't you?"

In fact he was. He ate back on the plane but now he figured he should go ahead and be on a full stomach now, this was going to be a long evening by the way things were developing now.

"What do you serve?"

"Fast food, didn't you read the sign sonny boy?"

"Actually no, I was too busy starring at Britney."

She laughed at smiled at him, while the old man simply became a little irritated but bit his tongue. Todd grabbed the menu from the table and flipped it open. Luckily the place was quite empty for the night. Maybe it was because the place was out on the edge of the city, it gave them all the privacy in the world. Todd decided on a meal within a minute.

"I'll have the chicken tender combo with a tea."

"Good, and you Britney?" The old bartender responded as he wrote on his notepad.

"A tea like Todd, and that's it."

The man swaggered off back to the bar and to the kitchen. Now all the focus was back on Britney. Todd could not believe what she said about this being a date. She gave him an innocent smile, clearly playing a flirtatious game with him. His eyes shifted from her nice busty cleavage back up to her timeless beautiful face.

"So we are on a date then?"

She giggled. "I said that to excite you and calm you a bit, to ease your nerves. Think of it more like an interview with me asking the questions."

"I guess that's fair enough."

She grinned at him with eyes of pure lust. She knew how to play him and she totally was. He was in her domain now, and soon enough she was going to eat him alive. Only first, she wanted to learn more about him and set the rules.

"You'll do fine, if I wasn't confident in your abilities, I would not have had you fly all the way here and already book you on staff. Your job will be centered around me."

He simply nodded, as Britney went to continue but was interrupted as the man came back with their drinks.

"Give me another 5 to 10 minutes, and I will have your meal, sir."

"Thanks" Todd replied, Britney's eyes went up as she waited until the man was gone to continue her talking.

"Let's be honest about what you did with Kim for those years. That's what you will be doing with me. Helping me handle my private life. If you haven't gotten the hint yet honey, I'm a very private person. When I'm not shaking my ass on stage, I like to have fun myself."

Sipping from the straw of his drink, Todd's attention was welded onto Britney. Now he understood completely the reason to this; Vegas was her playground. She could do whatever she wanted and had the privacy she wanted in that time. He worked with the Kardashian for years handling private affairs and keeping tabs on everything, handling the pleasure of another woman paying him for it.

"I want to talk about what you really did with Kim for those years. That is why you're here today."

His heart stopped cold for a second. He had a feeling she was hinting to this with her amorous attitude the entire time. He was nothing more than a sex toy to Kim, and Kim had plenty of them before she came engaged into a serious relationship. While he did real work to earn his pay, he often spent the days with the clothes off joined with her curvy body. Kim didn't need him anymore, and this entire meeting was simply a favor. Todd sipped from the straw and nodded, not giving away any hints yet.

"You will be handling my private life affairs. In your folder is schedules. My shows; when I am off, my days when i will be out with my children, my days when I will be in California, holidays, hang out with friends and family blah blah, you get the point, right?"

"Yes."

"OK, good."

The classic pearl white smile swiped her face again out of nowhere, and then Todd looked behind him to see the man coming with his plate. He set it down. Britney reached into the small pocket inside her dress and pulled out a wad of dollars, she had about 80 dollars wadded up.

"There you go! That tip is courtesy to me of your kindness, Jeff."

The man looked back at her surprised. Todd was in a bit of a astonishment himself. She was paying for his mean, the man went through the money and seeing the large tip and shook his head.

"Thank you darlin', that was awfully kind of you, and you sir-" He turned his attention to Todd. "You are one of the luckiest men in the world tonight here with this beautiful woman, treat her good!"

"I will!"

It was that reply that made Britney know, she had him by the balls. This was going to be easy. She waited and let Todd dig into his meal, eating first before she carried on. Only he stopped at first, to take a sip of his tea.

"You didn't have to-"

"Oh honey, please. I'm loaded. That meal wasn't nothing."

"Well thank you Britney." She grinned at him, sipping from her own straw now. And now, finally she got back on track with this 'interview' in her words.

"Let's talk about what you really did with Kim."

He almost stopped eating for a minute. Was she really doing this for him? He had a feeling she'd go this far but he kept denying it in his mind.

"OK, sure."

"Kim says that you did a good job those years before she got with Kanye. You kept her satisfied in bed when she needed it and a great control with the parties and stuff."

He nodded his head. Now Britney smiled at him and looked at him with her glaring lustful eyes.

"Well guess what? that's why I wanted you here Todd."

That was it. She just told him she was going to fuck his brains out. He could not believe this. The woman he had lusted for now for 12 years was telling him this? Oh my god, this could be the best day of his life or just a dream. He didn't say a word he was speechless for the second. This was Britney fucking Spears literally telling him what his job was going to be.

"I just want to know one thing Todd, is it true what Kim said? That your dream job was to work for me and handle my private affairs?"

He stopped for a minute and looked her straight in the eye. "Yes it's true Britney. You are the one. You are Britney Spears, the hottest woman in the world. I've wanted you since I first became aware of you when I was going into college...I had your Rolling Stone magazine cover poster on my wall. I dreamed of one day, being here. On a date with you. While my room mates were watching porn, I was getting myself off to your music videos."

She simply grinned big, and then dropped her lip and nodded her head.