It's What Best Friends Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on her back and took some moments to breathe in the smells of her son's warm body. His skin had its own musky odor, but there were also hints of sweat, of his toothpaste or mouthwash, and yes, faintly but unmistakably, the smell of male cum. Tom must have masturbated before he was able to get to sleep, just as she had. She imagined that he had pictured himself fucking her as he stroked his cock, and she wondered if it was possible for two people in separate rooms to share their masturbation dreams telepathically.

She felt wonderfully content here, as if this was where it was right for her to be. She knew that she had come to Tom's bed intending to offer her body to him, but she now realized that she wanted simple physical closeness with him just as much. She moved closer to him, turning on her side with her back to him, and spooned her body into the curve of his. She noticed with a mildly erotic thrill that her son chose to sleep naked.

She fell asleep.

* * * * *

Tom stirred in his sleep, subconsciously aware of the female frangrances close to him. His lower body was pressed against the cheeks of his mother's bottom. The dream that had been playing in his mind subtly moved off in a new and highly erotic direction. His cock stiffened and became larger without him being immediately aware of it. He put an arm across Carol's sleeping body, pulled her closer to him, and was suddenly jolted into being at least partly awake.

He froze, trying desperately to make sense of his unfamiliar situation. He guickly became more fully awake. He was suddenly very much aware of the pressure the crease between his mother's ass cheeks was exerting on his cock. He realized that his mother was in his bed, with very little on. She had apparently chosen to come into his room and sleep with him. In his mind he replayed his conversation with her in the kitchen, and decided that she was quite literally taking him up on his offer to 'be there for her'.

He noticed with some relief that she was asleep. She had probably not yet become aware of his hardon, which was now rudely poking into the recess between her thighs just below her ass.

He reached a hand down between his mother's legs and touched the outer lips of her pussy. She was warm and wet down there. Emboldened by this discovery, he positioned himself to bring his now fully erect cock close to her pussy opening. He guided its knob to her. As gently as he could, he let just the tip of his cock slip between her pussy lips. She shifted her hips slightly, making it easier for him to go farther into her, but she didn't wake up. He pressed his hips forward, slowly but steadily, and sheathed himself inside his mother's cunt. He lay absolutely still, thrilling to the snug grip her pussy had on his cock. She let out a long sigh, apparently still asleep, and made no sign that she was aware of his presence within her.

Tom began to fuck her. With an agonizing slowness that it took all of his willpower to achieve, he drew back out from her, almost but not quite leaving her, and then moved forward again to resheathe himself fully in her. He repeated this, twice. His mother moved suddenly and showed signs of starting to wake up. It was when his cock was at the point where it was nearly out of her cunt, midway between his forward thrusts into her, that she woke up with a start and a gasp at the physical sensations she was experiencing.

Tom decided that immediate action made more sense than explanations or negotiations at this moment. He had an arm about her waist, and holding her firmly in place he thrust his hips forward and drove deep into her with the full force of his lust for her. She let out a cry of surprise and undisguised delight. She turned her head toward him, and he took her face in his hands and covered her mouth with his. His tongue lashed out at hers.

"Oh, Tom!" she gasped without taking her mouth from his. "Oh, yes!"

He moved her onto her back, mounted her, re-entered her, and carried on with his vigorous assault of her pussy. She wrapped her legs around her son's body and humped her hips up to meet his thrusts. Their lovemaking went on. And on.

Some time later, when both of them felt spent and in need of rest, they just quietly slipped into sleep in one another's arms.

They resumed their enjoyment of each other first thing in the morning, and they were in an intensely pleasurable sixty-nine when the phone rang at about nine o'clock. They just let it ring until the answering machine took over. It was Sandra, of course.

"Fuck her," giggled Carol, between sucks on her son's upthrust cock.

"Love to," laughed Tom, and got his butt cheeks slapped for his insolence. He put his tongue back to work in his mother's pussy, which effectively saved him from further punishment.

* * * * *

Tom and Carol slept together and fucked each other joyfully for the next two nights. They invited Sandra to join them for lunch on Saturday, three days later, after which the three of them spent a couple of hours in Carol's bed together. Tom couldn't keep up with the women, who seemed to be insatiable, and when they were resting after a particularly robust bit of threesome sex he jokingly told them that he wished Paul was there to help him out.

"He'll be coming back home in a month," Sandra said. "He's probably been getting laid some while he's been away, but I suspect I'll be kept busy giving him all the fucking he's going to want to catch up on when he gets back," she added.

"Perhaps I could help," Carol suggested. This brought a roar of laughter from Tom, who was delighted to see how completely and enthusiastically his mother had adapted to their new situation.

"I was hoping you would, hon," said Sandra, and it was clear that she meant it.

Tom turned to Sandra and said, "When Paul left, he asked me to be sure that you didn't get too lonely, Sandra. "I think I've done a good job of that."

Sandra knew that Paul would agree, and that Paul would be pleased at how Tom had managed to do it. She was also pretty sure that Paul would jump into bed with Carol with the same enthusiasm that Tom had shown when he was first invited into Sandra's bed.

After all, Carol had a lot of fucking to catch up on too, and Sandra was sure that Paul would want to help Tom out with that. It's what best friends do for each other, she thought.

12