It's What Janet Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we finished our love making and took another quick shower to clean off the residue of our love-making (she wanted my load on her tits), we went back to the kitchen where our breakfast was ready and Gene and Janet were standing by the dining room table making out with a topless Janet.

"Uh, you guys start eating. We've already eaten. We have something we need to do," said Janet with a huge smile. "Gene wants something else to eat as well. Janet pie."

Of course, we knew what that meant. I was happy for them. Loni and I enjoyed breakfast together. I shared with her the discussion that Janet and I had about how our relationships will be going forth. Janet was all in favor of keeping things open and being able to enjoy our lovers whenever the opportunity or desire came upon us.

I decided that I would go along with the crowd if it didn't affect my relationship with Janet. That was and still is my primary concern.

That was three months ago. It started out innocently enough. The first couple of weeks resulted in a couple of individual meetings for us. There were clearly no jealousies and all four of us declared our marriages to be sound.

However, my biggest concern prior to the swap became a reality. Janet and Gene began increasing their amount of time together. I said nothing. I countered by inviting Loni to spend more time with me. Not just sex time, but companionship time. The kind of time that had also been Janet's. Janet didn't seem to mind. She was giving that same kind of time to Gene.

It baffled me that Janet and I still got along very well when we were alone. Although the sex wasn't as often as before, we still enjoyed our romantic times together. Her body still turned me on, and our time in bed was still more than satisfactory. She is a beautiful woman with an incredible body, and a very sweet disposition.

However, there was no way that this arrangement could be right. Not the swapping, but the fact that we both were content to allow our partner to spend so much social and sexual time with someone else.

Shouldn't we be jealous of each other? I was bothered by it in the beginning, but replacing my missing time with Janet with more time with Loni seemed to be a good fix.

I really did, and still do, enjoy my time with Loni. Yes, the sex is great, but our compatibility went far beyond whatever happened in bed.

How come I'm not angrier? Or anyone else angrier? Gene and Loni are now very content with the way our relationships have evolved.

Guilt? Feeling guilty for not feeling guilty? Maybe there's something truly wrong with all of us. It's one thing to enjoy some carnal time with another partner with everyone's consent, but this had gone much further than I, or any of us, could have expected. The others have admitted that as well. The original intent was to occasionally get together and swap for a few hours. It went much further, yet no one has complained.

Still, I was concerned about keeping our private liaisons just that...private. We weren't close friends with anyone else on our block, but the constant traffic between the four of us between houses was bound to cause people to wonder what's going on. Seeing another man's wife walking in on another woman's husband frequently was sure to arouse suspicion eventually.

That also caused a level of frustration for all of us. We had to keep everything very private. I couldn't go out and enjoy a nice dinner and movie with Loni without running into people that know us, especially me, and wondering why I'm being so cozy with some other woman. Gene and Loni felt that same frustration. It had to remain our little secret. Maybe after we are all retired, we can all just come out and tell everyone what's really going on. For now, at least professionally, that would be suicidal.

A dinner at our house did give us some time to discuss what we'd all noticed. Fortunately, we all still enjoyed our dinners and evenings together, including movies and games. Gene and I still enjoyed playing golf together on most Monday mornings. There wasn't any noticeable tension between us.

It was heartening to see Loni and Gene so happy together. They made it clear to both of us that they were happy with each other and happy with their relationships with us. Loni had told me, in our previous conversations, that she and Gene were still very active in bed and he still encouraged her to enjoy her time with me.

I've decided to let it go. Unless someone begins complaining about any aspect of it, I'm not going to bring it up anymore.

Since there's an access alley behind our streets for our trash pick-up, we decided to use the back entrances from now on. This should help keep any busybodies from beginning any gossip.

I still have my concerns, but they are kept to myself. For example, what if something went wrong between Gene and Janet? What if they quit talking to each other and stopped their sexual relationship? Would Gene insist that Loni and I quit as well. Or if Janet insisted the same thing? Would that be fair? Would we stop, or would we sneak around and still be friends and lovers?

This would have been simpler if we'd just swapped partners. Enjoy the sex. Nothing more, nothing less. Of course, it would have been much simpler if our relationship had stayed the same as before. I could enjoy Loni in my fantasies and Janet in my bed.

Last Monday, during our usual Monday golf outing, Gene and I finally talked specifically, one on one, about our unique lifestyle. He admitted that it did bother him in the beginning that his wife enjoyed me so much. The turning point, at least for him, was realizing that the four of us were still great friends and that the ladies still enjoyed their time together without the husbands.

Do I recommend this for everyone? Hell, no! There may be others for whom it has worked, no doubt that if it does for us that it could for others. Still, there are huge risks.

Gene and I realize that we just happened to run into the most ideal situation. There had been a friendship that had grown tremendously during the past five years, and when we crossed that line physically, there was no turning back.

We now have a vacation planned for the Bahamas during Christmas break. To no surprise, I'll be spending at least half of my time with Loni, including staying in her cabin while Gene and Janet share one. We are anxious to have this kind of time and can enjoy each other in public. Oh, and there's a nude beach that the ladies are dying to visit during our trip.