It's Who You Know Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IvoryTusk
IvoryTusk
147 Followers

If I was honest, I hadn't really done dates full stop.

An attractive middle-aged woman with black hair and delicate features greeted us at the door. She spoke to Darren with the familiarity of a long friend and leant in to kiss his cheek. Then she shook my hand and did the same to me.

"We've got your window seat," she said to Darren.

Someone waved to him as we were led through. The tables were only half filled, but I had a feeling it would get busier as the night went on. Every person there was a business man or woman. This was it, what the white collar corporate world looked like when out eating dinner.

Darren didn't try to keep distance from me, to downplay what we were when in public. He touched my lower back as we approached our table and I took the chair so he could have the sofa-seat. The same waitress with blonde hair and thick eyeliner came over to see us. She took me in, and her eyebrow rose.

"You know how to get a raise, don't you?"

Darren scowled at her. "Tracy."

She chuckled. "I'm sorry. Drink, sir?"

"Pepsi." I remembered.

She tossed Darren a look before he even opened his mouth. "I know what you're having."

It was still daytime when we arrived, but twilight slowly closed in and I got to see the place transform. The golden glow from paper light shades. Splashes of colour from the stained glass. Soft background music drowned out by the murmurings and voices of the people inside. It was cosy, and probably best during winter when the warm atmosphere was most welcome.

And the food was good. I completely cleared my plate and waited for dessert. Darren seemed to open up more with the wine, like at my 'interview'. I got him telling stories again just so I could watch those arm movements.

We had a couple of interruptions. The first was his phone. He took one look at the screen, then turned it off and left it face-down on the table. The second was the sudden voice of another man coming over.

"Darren," he said, scraping a chair up next to me. "You've pulled." He straddled the chair backwards with his arms folded over its rest.

"Fuck off," Darren replied, which nearly sent me into one of my embarrassing squeaky fits of laughter.

The man grinned broadly and I could see Darren's smiling eyes over the rim of his glass. A hand was held out to me.

"Joseph," he introduced.

"Tyler."

He looked a typical middle-aged business man who was starting to get a bit of a gut. There was a rosy tint to his cheeks. If he'd had a few glasses of wine, he wasn't handling it as gracefully as Darren was.

A female voice scolded him and called him back over. "I'm so sorry, Darren!"

Joseph let out this wheezing laugh as he left to his table and Darren shook his head.

Our legs were entwined out of sight. His cold eyes were doing more than just looking at me. They were saying things. Flickering, flirting glances. Two bits of ice in that warm room and it was starting to drive me crazy. When our desserts were finished, he beckoned for me to come around and sit beside him on the sofa-seat.

I sat close, it seemed to be exactly what he wanted. He gave me a kiss that was slow and lingering, then shifted to lean against me with a slouch, head against my shoulder and chest. I wrapped an arm around his neck. He was checking his phone and it buzzed with messages the moment he turned it on. I could see the screen, but looked away out of respect of privacy.

I rested my head against his, breathed through his hair. He smelt amazing. I wasn't sure what it was. A thick kind of scent I could almost taste in my mouth. My stomach might've been full but it was making me hungry. His body heat was all I could feel. I started to nuzzle through his hair, brushed my lips over his ear, whispered into it.

"Should we go?"

His hand stroked along my thigh, once, then he sat up. My jeans were starting to feel tight and I wanted to get out of there before it got any worse. I couldn't control these reactions.

He still organised our dirty dishes on the table before we left. He waved to the black-haired woman at the bar as we walked out. Again, I didn't see either of us paying.

The night air was feeling crisp with the sun gone. A cold breeze went up under my shirt. The shiver just intensified the knot in my stomach.

We got into my car, and I leant across to kiss him. And didn't stop. Before I knew it I was clambering over the gearstick to straddle him in his seat. My head was hitting the ceiling, it might've been the most awkward thing I'd ever done, I didn't care. I plunged my tongue into his mouth, heard him let out this soft moan. His hands grabbed my arse, squeezing.

He was getting hard. I could feel it pressed against mine. I ground against him, panting and gasping like a bitch in heat. My mind was fogging over. His tongue had the tang of alcohol.

Fuck. Fuck... What was I doing?

He held me tight and dragged his lips down my throat. I couldn't take it, I groaned so loud. He bit me, I cried out. Whatever shreds of control I had disappeared. I struggled to start unbuttoning his waistcoat. I could fuck him right there in the seat, I didn't care. The waistcoat came undone, there was still the damned shirt. My hands went to his belt.

His fingers closed on my wrists, pulling them away with a strength I didn't expect.

"Tyler," he breathed. His voice was husky, but firm. "What's the rush?"

I was... floored. With so few words he had said so much, made me feel like a slut. I froze, panting, feeling his fingers loosen their grip as I relaxed my arms. My mind told me to get it together, but my body ached and burnt.

We were in the dark, the only light coming from a street lamp somewhere in the carpark. I leant back on my elbows against the dashboard, watching the shine of his eyes move up me, from my crotch to my face. His hands started at my waist and slid up to my chest. He took his time, but it wasn't soothing me. It made me worse.

He started to unbutton my shirt. Every brush of his knuckles sent an excited surge through me. He breathed out in admiration as the fabric came away - I heard it, this quiet, airy sigh. I wasn't prepared for the full feeling of his hands against my skin. I shuddered and gasped.

He stroked the contours of my stomach, letting the line of hair lead him up to my chest. His fingers stroked along the shapes of my pecs, brushed over my nipples. I ground against him again with an arch of my spine.

Every sense was in overdrive. The leather of the seat creaked when he sat forwards to kiss my body, climbing to my throat. One arm wrapped about my middle while the hand of the other teased a nipple. Everything was gentle - his lips, his tongue, his fingers. Then he pinched, and closed his teeth on my neck.

I almost came. I bucked violently, everything trembled. I must've been so loud because he kissed me to shut me up.

"Darren," I gasped. "Please."

If he didn't do something to sate me I was going to jack off with him watching.

"Get in the back," he said.

I obeyed, and somehow managed to squeeze between the seats. He followed. He pushed me down so hard I think the suspension bounced. We were in some precarious position, one of his knees on the floor and one on the seat. This low sports car. There was no room for our tangled 6'2" heights.

My belt came undone, then the fly of my jeans. His hand, oh God his hand. The brush of his fingers gave me shivers. He tucked my boxers behind my balls, then stroked every exposed inch of me.

He kissed me and held me down. His tongue claimed every corner of my mouth, he peppered my lip with bites. I didn't know what else he was willing to do to me on that backseat because I came so fast. So hard.

It ripped through my body while I moaned and gasped. He milked it out of me. The hot spurts hit my stomach and chest while I convulsed.

I laid there, listening to his heavy breaths as he leant over me. When I opened my eyes there was just enough light to see the metallic colour of his. His gaze moved up and down me with that same admiration.

"You're so hot," he husked. I saw his tongue touch at his lips and for a moment, thought he was going to lick every last drop of fluid off me. He shattered that fantasy with his question. "Do you have tissues?"

"Probably," I croaked. "In the glove box."

He let out one of those beautiful chuckles as he leant over the passenger seat to search. I felt so good, warm inside and out, but I didn't feel finished. He cleaned me with the soft material then I sat up, and touched at his groin. He was still hard as a rock. I squeezed.

"No," he said.

"Please."

"No."

I could use plenty of my own force. I lunged and shoved him back, bumping his head against the window. His eyes flashed but his breath hitched.

"Let me," I growled.

I knew what he was doing. He wasn't going to resist me. I would see him lose control. My hand continued to squeeze and rub while I held his gaze.

"Oh, fuck," he breathed.

"You know you want it."

"Yes."

I unbuckled him, gave everything a yank down. Then I lowered and circled my tongue around the head of his cock. He was wet. I savoured the taste of his pre-cum and listened to him groan. There was that musk, like I'd smelt in the restaurant. It drove me crazy. I closed my lips around him and took him into my mouth.

His fingers curled in my hair but I wouldn't let him guide me. There was no going slow. He might not have had the greatest girth I'd ever known, but he was long. I massaged his shaft with my tongue then went in deep.

He gasped, he moaned. I was determined to take him all in. He must have been as desperate for release as I was, because he came fast. Suddenly and unexpected. It hit the back of my throat and I almost gagged. Quick swallowing saved me. I sucked hard on his head while he shot the rest on my tongue.

Shit, his moans were sexy.

I continued to lick him clean while he softened and heard him thud back against the window again.

"Fuck," he said.

"You loved it."

He grabbed my hair and pulled me up. He pressed his forehead against mine. "You fucking whore."

I might've been offended were his eyes not smiling so much. I chuckled back.

"This was never my intention," he continued.

"Too much wine?"

"Yeah. And you, coming onto me so fucking hard."

I grinned and stroked my fingers through his pubic hair. "You turn me on."

He kissed me, and used that kiss to push me back so he could pull his trousers up. "You do crazy things to me."

"I want to do all sorts of things to you."

"Fuck." His hand stroked up my chest and his fingers hooked beneath the chain around my neck, lifting it to study slightly in the light. "Take me home, Tyler."

"Am I coming in too?"

His chuckle was almost a full laugh. "No."

"Fair enough."

Jesus Christ, the carpark wasn't exactly empty. I'd parked in a corner, but someone must've seen or heard something.

---

IvoryTusk
IvoryTusk
147 Followers