All Comments on 'It's Your Decision'

by Adrianaloves2doit

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Already Gone

She had already decided before she ever gave him the course of her direction she left the marriage long before he had she is just looking to feel her need for attention and wanted to be in charge of him bad moral ettics on her part typical cuckold fantasy He is no better he should have been happy to get away from her as he never was there either

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
and the closet cucktards

eat it up!

or is that slurp it up....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Huh?

Why can't date night be on a non basketball game night! Dumb!

Also there won't be 7 home games in a row.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
right about one thing

No female ever has any problem finding guy to fill the hole when she spreads her legs.

So don't go thinking you are something special!

Hell, you have informed world you love2doit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You have such interesting friends.

Fun stories to read, but definitely not fun to live.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
Fuck you.

I would just blow your fucking head off along with your lovers. You piece of shit woman who thinks she deserves it all. Just fuck you.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Simple whore

Leave the marriage of you aren't happy. Get a divorce instead of being a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
they deserve each other

since they both cheat. At least she came out and told him ahead of time and even said she wouldn't stop so if they both don't give a crap about each other they can coexist and have a miserable marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
i agree, fuck you!

another fucking bitch that doesn't care about marriage vows, wouldn't let her husband have one night before going off to fuck some guy. i, hope you get some many STD'S

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This story is awesome

Why are men named Frank always assholes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That bitch needs to die

And I know more than a few who would have seen to it that she did if she treated them like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
shit

Worst publication I read in a long time no man would put up with those demands and if she had told any man that she would give her ass to someone else than her husband he would be in jail

notredame43notredame43almost 3 years ago

Shes a piece of trash .. she already checked out of the marriage and is trying to act like she has the moral higher ground.. she doesn't. He's a but of an ass but s

Her sanctimonious hypocrisy.. yeah fuck Marge or whatever the real named person is .. tje hubby is a dipshit at best but her antics no sympathy for her at all

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Just two assholes that NEED a DIVORCE!!! He is a whiney CUCK, and she is a SELFISH CHEATING SLUT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hate everyone in this story. Frank is a cheating asshole and the fact that this whore just made one phone call and she joined the ranks of pieces of shit cheaters shows that she had every intention of doing that regardless of what Frank did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a shitty story of a slut wife ….the author just tried to paint frank with the infidelity brush to justify her MCs whoring…

Seriously can expect a female writer to only do that as most of them ahve no substance in their writings!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally, a real story. They have been few and far between the last several days. Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Normally no but this storyline did it right.

He had every chance and kept blowing it and then topping it off by having cheated

She did it right. He had opportunity to stop!!

And didn't for a basketball game? Wow what a man?! Not!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man if true you are truly stupid. Why not just change the date of the date night. I could not even finish this crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hypocritical, cheating, heartles cunt. I hope what you did comes back to you tenfold.

You could of had the high ground, shown that you are a reasonable, respectable, honorable woman deserving of love, affection, intimacy and respect.

You could of just divorced the loser and move on with your life and be sexually active however and with whomever you so chose, assuming every party's wishes are respected.

But no, you chose to show your true colors, the colors of a whore that give women a bad reputation. It's not the sex that did that, it's how you went about doing it, it'a your atitude, hypocrisy, entitlement and lack of any form of decency, respect for others and even selfrespect. You are among the worst of the worst, lowest of the low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Feminist horse hockey.

Cancel everything, and do not take steps,to,advance your career.

Fuck her and her spewage.

Why should she go,to,work to find fuck buddies, and thusly poison the workplace.

She ought to quit her day job and enjoy life as a whore…she now has the experience to qualify.

Fuck her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ohhh wow.... This story would have you believe, the wife is the “ Mother Theresa” of cheating! How about the guys wife she cheated with . Did they get divorced, have kids? Most likely, she ruined two marriages. And I know, hers was already ruined, according to the story. And the best part, was hubby just deciding to spring on her, HE was cheating, too. Never woulda happened. One star.

RuttweilerRuttweiler12 months ago
She wasn’t really invested in the marriage anymore, either.

The drawing a line in the sand bit is something you do when you’re ready to go to war, not save your relationship.

She was no more ready to save her marriage than he was. She’s simply waaay more sanctimonious about it.

TonyGWTonyGW12 months ago

The many flaming comments compelled me to give you a chance.

I mean, anything this unanimously despised just had to be worth a look, didn't it.

WOW, Anonymous (for they are legion) was right, sad and incomplete comes to mind.

I can see where you were trying to go but this was just badly executed.

Your characters were both hollow and paper thin.

Dialogue, stilted and not remotely believable.

In the words of Bart Simpson, "I wouldn't have believed it, but this both sucks and blows"

JusteenKJusteenK10 months ago

It's no wonder you stopped posting stories here given the number of deranged comments there are on this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Marriage was de as d anyway I’m guessing. She should have just divorced him not the degrade herself to a piece of filth.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous