It's Your Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously? You bet, and I brought plenty of lube just in case. I'll start with my tongue again, and I hope to penetrate with that, then we'll go slowly and add a finger, then two and just see how it goes. The only other woman who let me have her there was my wife, and it took a couple of hours to relax her enough to enjoy it, but after that first time, she preferred anal sex to any other kind."

Ryan was very gentle with me, spending about thirty minutes just licking my asshole and plunging his tongue into it. I was going crazy. Frank had played with my asshole a little from time to time, and even licked it briefly, but never used patience and gentle urging to arouse me anally. Now Ryan was penetrating my asshole with one finger well lubed and it was absolutely driving me crazy. He kept licking around the penetrating finger as I could feel my pussy tingling from his attention to my ass. Somewhere along the way, Ryan slipped in a second finger and then a third as I was in the heights of an orgasm. Not like my normal orgasms, this was different, but definitely as good if not better than those originating with my clit or my G-Spot. Suddenly I found myself begging Ryan to fuck my ass.

"Ohhhhh Yesssssss, Ryan stick you cock up my ass and fuck it hard!" He quickly complied and I screamed in pain and pleasure. Soon the pain was gone and it was all pleasure. I could feel his cock grow harder in my ass as it began to swell preparing to spurt his cum up my rectum. I begged him, "Pleasssssse Fuck my ass harder! Fill it up with your cum!!!"

Ryan groaned and said, "Here it comes!" as he fill me up with his hot sperm. It was now about eight o'clock as we came down and just lay in each other's arms. Just then I heard a frantic pounding on the door. It was Frank pleading with me to let him in to talk. I went to the door and told him to come back in fifteen minutes and I'd let him in. I knew his seminar wasn't over and he must have had second thoughts, but I wasn't going to let whatever he had to say put a damper on the rest of my evening. I had Ryan stay in the bedroom and I quickly showered and slipped on my silky robe. Shortly there was a gentle knock on the door. Frank was begging me to talk to him for a few minutes.

When he left for the seminar, I had already pretty well decided the marriage was over, but I wanted to hear his pathetic excuses and see if he would beg for another chance. I was surprised when his first comments were, "Adriana, I know you've already fucked this other guy tonight and last night, but I forgive you." I couldn't imagine why he'd lead with that.

"I know it was breaking our marriage vows, but I forgive you because there have been a few nights when I was out with the guys that I got laid too. So now we're even, right?"

I had no idea he'd been cheating, but as far as I was concerned, he just dug his permanent grave. Yes, I had sex the last two nights, but it was after I warned him it would happen if he broke our date and went out anyway, which he did, now he was telling me some of those other broken dates resulted in his having sex with other women?

"So, Frank, as I understand what you just told me, not only were you disrespecting me by breaking our dates at the last minute repeatedly, but some of those times those broken dates with me also resulted in your breaking our marriage vows? Just leave now, we have nothing more to talk about. I'll see you in divorce court. Now let me get back to my date for tonight!"

Frank begged me to understand, but I held my ground and he left after a few minutes of crying.

Am I being too hard? I don't think so, I think I was too tolerant for too long. I tried to be a loving wife, he just didn't want a wife. Frank wanted a housekeeper. He could have hired one of those a lot cheaper!

Ryan and I enjoyed our evening and into the next morning. He left and we were both well satisfied. The divorce was simple, we're in a no-fault state so everything was split evenly. There was no child support but we split the cost of the rest of their education. Both of our jobs had similar salaries so no one was hurt financially. Surely Frank had some pain, but nothing compared to the many lonely nights he'd given me that were supposed to be our date nights.

Ryan and I continued to see each other for a while, but it wasn't as exciting because we really had nothing in common but sex. Will I marry again? Hopefully the right guy will come along and we'll find happiness, but in the meantime, my life isn't so bad. I'm comfortable financially, and when I get horny, its never much of a chore to find a man more than willing to spend a night, a weekend, or in one case a vacation just enjoying raw sex. And, about the anal? Ryan was right, it has become one of my favorite things to really enjoy. It brings with it a sense of naughtiness and smuttiness which is a great diversion when the time is right!

So, if you find yourself in a marriage or relationship where things happen that just go against your better sense. Don't wait until its too late, address it with vigor as soon as it appears. Life is too short to be filled with regrets! Remember, the decision is always your decision to make.

12