Ivana Seeks Revenge

Story Info
Ivana is trapped into prostitution by her past.
12.1k words
4.3
56.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers

Ivana felt like a prisoner being forced to lock her own cell doors as she slid the deadbolt on the restaurants doors into the cold steel jamb. She then plodded across the room and shut the blinds on the windows. The room grew darker and more like a dungeon as each blind was closed.

The manufacturer had intended the blinds to be used to keep the sun out of the room. Keeping outsiders from witnessing what was happening in the restaurant was an unintended benefit of the shades. Ivana could remember a time when blinds weren't needed but that time seemed long ago.

The next items on her mental checklist were the lights. The safety lights flickered on as she turned off the overhead lighting. The yellowish glimmer from the bulbs mingled with the multicolored glow from the cafes video games to create a rainbow lit path which she followed to the safe that was hidden in the kitchen. She silently whispered a prayer that the safe would be empty as she crossed the kitchen floor.

Jack and Ivana were the only people that had a key to the safe and she never knew what surprise he had chosen for the night until she opened the safe. Ivana could leave if the safe were empty but if Jack had placed a package in safe early in the day then she had another more sinful job to complete that night. Her co-workers knew the real safe was in Jacks office and incorrectly assumed the kitchen safe was a decoy for any would be robbers. Her co-workers would have been astonished and a robber disappointed at the contents of the safe. Unfortunately for Ivana tonight the safe contained a single package which from the wrapping appeared to come from an exclusive and expensive boutique.

Ivana carried the package to the restroom where she opened it to discover the low cut white T-shirt and red shorts that Jack chosen for tonight's escapades. She knew she didn't need to check the outfit. As usual it would be new and correctly sized from the years of experience Jack had of buying outfits for her. She laid the contents of the package on the counter and slowly started to undress.

She admired herself in the mirror as she gradually removed the loose fitting conservative blue dress she wore for her job as the restaurants hostess. The rooms cool air hardened the nipples of her ski sloped beast as she removed her black lace bra. One hand traced the outline of her stomach made firm from daily work outs at the local gym as the fingers of her other hand tugged at the waistband of her matching lace panties. She slid the panties down her long ebony legs made muscular from countless miles of jogging and gracefully stepped out of them. She carefully folded her clothing and laid them on the counter. She didn't worry about them being stolen. Only Jack and possibly a customer would be in the arcade this time of night and they would be more interested in the sexual escapades planned for the night than any clothing she had worn. She stared at the reflection of her nude body for a second before dressing herself with the outfit that had been chosen for her second job.

The skin tight shirt held her breast tightly together magnifying her ample cleavage while there exposed bottoms swung temptingly below the shirt. Unencumbered by a bra her dark areolas were clearly visible through the thin material. The shorts were cut high on her hips and left her tight ass cheeks exposed. Her naked pussy was plainly outlined by the tight shorts. Ivana admired herself one last time. She was pleased with the way the colors of her new outfit contrasted with her dark hair and skin. Jack definitely had taste she thought as she applied lipstick to her full and sensual lips.

Ivana's back stiffened as she left the restroom and heard Jacks commanding voice on the intercom. "Ivana, come in here." reverberated in her head and off the walls of the now empty arcade. "Hurry up your customer is waiting."

She cringed at the sound of his voice and swore to the video games that stood as silent sentinels that one day she would no longer follow the demands of that hated voice, but for now she walked towards the office door dragging her feet, trying to delay for as long as she could what would happen there tonight.

"Customer" she snorted as she reached the office. "More like an old Jack rabbit that was incapable of having offspring no matter how many females he tried to impregnate." She whispered under her breath as she opened the door.

Mr. Stammen office was larger than most restaurant offices with a plush leather couch and a matching recliner. His desk was made of mahogany with his Irish family crest inlaid in gold on the front. Built in bookshelves occupied two of the office walls while a third wall contained a massive flat screen television. The last wall was consumed by a one way mirror that looked out into the workplace.

"Ivana, this is umm, Mr. Jones." Jack said from behind his desk. "He has heard of how hard you exert yourself and would an extensive demonstration of your work. I'm sure you will be able to satisfy him." He said with a smirk on his face.

Ivana had lost count of the number of customers she had satisfied over the years. She turned gracefully and faced Mr. Jones. She noticed his small piggish eyes as he stared at her nipples that were jutting out from her ample breast. Drool seemed to form at the corners of his mouth as his eyes roamed downward to her long ebony legs which stretched out from her panty less shorts. "Very nice." he growled.

At 5' 7", Mr. Jones was wearing a dirty uniform shirt and blue jeans. He appeared to be between 45 and 50 with a bald head and a beer belly that stretched well past his size 48 jeans. Why couldn't the Mr. Jones of the world ever be in their 20's and have athletic bodies? Ivana wondered as she approached him.

She flashed him a tooth filled smile as she gently caressed his calloused hands. "Glad to meet you Mr. Jones. I'm sure you we will be able to find something on the menu that will satisfy your cravings. We have this movie that demonstrates all of our appetizers. Perhaps we should start with that." She said as she guided him to the couch her fingers accidently touching the crotch of his threadbare jeans.

Mr. Jones had a clear view of her breast as she placed her hands on her shoulder and playfully pushed him onto the couch. She pivoted momentarily exposing her pussy as she strutted towards the television. She sensed his eyes staring at her shorts as she bent over and slid a CD into the player. Ivana continued the facade as she smiled and walked back to the couch. Mr. Jones squirmed slightly when she sat down next to him and placed her hand gently on his knee.

"I will leave you two alone." Jack said as he got up and walked towards the door. "I will see you in the morning and remember Ivana, customer satisfaction is guaranteed. " He chuckled to Ivana as he left the office and headed out of the restaurant.

A slightly younger Jack dressed in slacks and a business shirt appeared on the screen along with younger Ivana who was wearing a knee length black dress that accentuated her athletic body. As the Ivana and Mr. Jones watched the movie the younger Ivana bent over the desk and hiked her dress around her waist exposing a pair of black lace panties. Jack was slowly unzipping his pants.

On the couch Ivana's hand moved slowly up Mr. Jones' trouser leg. Ivana stated into her customers' eyes while her hands traced the outline of his placid cock though his trousers. Ivana had taught her mind to focus on anything but the present to help her get through these sessions with customers. Her mind began wondering over the past six years as the customers cock slowly responded to her touch.

Six years seemed like a lifetime to her. Back then she had been an eighteen year old naive virgin starting her first semester at the University of South Carolina's school of medicine in Columbia South Carolina. Campus life was a tremendous change from the farming community of Cordova where she had been raised. Unlike Cordova, which closed its doors by six PM and didn't reopen unit 7 AM., Columbia had an abundant night life both on and off campus.

Ivana's extroverted personality had enabled her to make friends with most of the women in her dorm. The constant intimacy of the dorm reminded her of her 2 brothers and four sisters and she quickly settled into the normal freshman routine of studying during the weekdays and relaxing during the weekends.

Even with numerous scholarships, she found herself struggling to pay her bills. She had searched the want ads in the campus and local papers. She had applied for numerous jobs without success before she applied for one in Jacks' restaurant. Her mind continued to focus on the past even as the customer pulled her to him and forced his hand under T-shirt. She sensed rather than felt her nipples harden as the customer roughly bit them though her shirt. Her eyes momentarily focused on television screen where Jack had his arms around her with his hands grasping her breast. She saw his hip motions as he rammed his manhood into her. Then her mind wondered back in time.

Ivana recalled the full page advertisement that had lead to her meeting Jack for the first time. The restaurant/video arcade combination had just recently been built and had advertised in the campus paper for a variety of positions. The restaurants advertisement had seemed to offer everything she needed in a job. It was close to campus, it was on the bus route, and it had flexible hours and very good pay. Ivana had worked in Cordova's local high school hang out and was confident she could handle any of the positions the video arcade/restaurant would offer.

Ivana remembered the sunlight summer day when she had first gone to the restaurant to apply for a position. She had worn a dress similar to the conservative one she wore as a hostess and she remember how she had been impressed with the size of the restaurant from the moment she crossed the threshold. The dazzling colors of the carpet combined with the newness of everything from the video games to the mouse shaped trash containers had given her a strong desire to work there.

Ivana' desire to work at the restaurant had intensified when she was introduced to Jack. Standing 6' 2" Jack was 200 pounds of physical fitness. His incredible blue eyes had seemed to penetrate her to a depth she had not known before. His wavy blonde hair begged her to be played with every strand.

Jacks closeness had caused her to loss her train of thought numerous times during the interview and Ivana's confidence in her ability to obtain the job had lessened as the meeting had progressed. She had left the interview convinced she would not be hired. Unfortunately for her Jack called two weeks later and offered her the position of hostess which she hastily accepted.

Being the hostess worked perfectly into her busy class schedule. During the day she attended the university and at night she greeted parents and children to the restaurant. She was able to sneak in studying during slow periods and breaks.

All of her fellow employees were college age women and she quickly gained their respect. Ivana enjoyed the sounds of the restaurant. The children running and screaming through the restaurant were a constant distraction and a reminded her of how she and her siblings had acted while growing up. The sound effects from the various video machines combined with the aroma from the kitchen completed the home like atmosphere.

Ivana's reminiscence continued even as the customer ripped her shirt off and tugged her shorts down. He used her torn shirt to tie her hands behind her. His calloused hands lifted her off the couch and he bent her over the desk. A younger Ivana would have fought and eventually would have screamed and cried but years of similar treatment had trained her body to automatically respond. Her legs spread waiting for the inevitable. Ivana forced her mind to keep remembering.

School and work went very well for the first year. Ivana's grades were within the top percentage of her class and Jack continued to increase her responsibilities at the arcade, but then she had been informed that one of her largest scholarships would not be available and that tuition would be raised for the upcoming year. She remembered her depression at the thought of the possibility that she might have to leave school unless she could find a way cover the loss of the scholarship and the tuition increase.

She couldn't afford to work longer hours without her school work suffering and even through Jacks single restaurant had grown into a chain of three cafes, she dare not ask for a raise. It was during this crisis that Ivana made the decision that had eventually let Jack manipulate her for the last six years.

It was professor Jargons that made the initial proposition that lead to Ivana's downfall. Professor Jargons had seen Ivana at the restaurant several times when he brought his children there. One day after class he asked the terrible question.

"Ivana, I know a lot of older kids go to the restaurant or the arcade alone. Is there an age limit for unsupervised children?" He had innocently asked.

"Well we really prefer they be over sixteen and obviously we wouldn't want a two year old to come alone." She had chuckled. "But there isn't really a set age limit. We tend let things slide as long as the kids behave and the other customers don't complain. "

"Well my two girls are only thirteen but they are well behaved. Normally I wouldn't ask but I have an unexpected meeting tonight and I don't have time to find a baby sitter. Could the girls come alone? If you could look out for them and buy them dinner I would truly appreciate it. It should only be for a few hours." He had proposed this idea and had offered Ivana the equivalent of two nights pay for the short notice.

Ivana had agreed thinking this would be a good solution to her financial problems. She thought she would get her regular pay as the restaurants hostess while at the same time she would be paid for watching the children which was part of her hostess responsibilities anyway. She had thought no one would get hurt and she would finally stop worrying about bills. Considering the amount of compensation how could she have disagreed?

Ivana's mind momentary returned to the present when the customers hand brutally slapped her butt. He continued to spank her naked ass as he unbelted his jeans. She watched over the edge of the desk as his jeans and boxers fell to the floor. Once his cock was free the customer began to tease her pussy with the tip of his manhood. How novel Ivana thought sarcastically as she noticed the younger Jack performing the same foreplay on the television. Her mind slipped back to the past as the customers cock began probing her womanhood.

The first baby sitting experiment had gone well. Professor Jargons' daughters had arrived at the restaurant and introduced themselves to Ivana. Ivana had ordered dinner for the girls and then the children had spent the remainder of the night playing games. The professor arrived after his meeting was over and retrieved his daughters without Ivana's coworkers realizing what had happened.

Taking care of the professors children once or twice a week became routine for Ivana and her side business grew as more professors asked her to do the same for their children. Ivana usually had at least three children she watched and ordered dinners for each night. Some of her coworkers might have wondered why she took special interest in certain children during the night but none were aware of the complete situation. The professors continued to pay her well for this service. Had Ivana left things continue this way, her life would have turned out differently. However, over time Ivana got greedy and stopped paying for the food that was ordered.

The food order deception had proven easy since part of Ivana's additional responsibilities was reconciling the cash receipts with the food orders. Each night she would remove the children's orders before balancing the books. She prepared bogus food bills for the professors and continued to collect for both the food and the babysitting chores. At least she had until that fateful night six years ago when she was finally caught.

Her last exam as a college senior had been harder and longer than she had anticipated. As a result she had gotten to the restaurant later than usual. She wondered what the children she should have been supervising were doing as she drove to the diner When she had finally arrived she had met Professor Esaak leaving the restaurant with his beast of a child.

"I hope we didn't get you in trouble with your boss. I didn't realize he didn't know about the babysitting." Professor Esaak had said as he walked past Ivana.

Ivana had almost fainted at those words. She had looked towards the office and saw Jack standing in the doorway. She could tell she had been caught by the expression on his face. He had beckoned her with his hand and she had walked in and closed the office door.

"Ivana Professor Esaak has just told me an amazing story." Jack had said in the tone of voice he normally reserved for occasions when he had to let an employee go. "It appears for the last several years you have been operating a babysitting business while working in the restaurant. Since you weren't here tonight Mr. Esaak was nice enough to ask me where his child was. You can imagine my surprise when he mentioned your activities. What do you have to say for yourself?"

She had wept as she confessed everything to Jack about what she had been doing. How she needed the money for college and how it had seemed be a great idea at the time. Professor Esaak was unaware of the theft from the restaurant, he had not mentioned the dinners but Ivana in her need to admit everything, confessed even the theft from the restaurant.

Ivana hadn't asked how much Jack knew about the dinners. She hadn't stopped to consider the difference in punishments for operating a babysitting business vs. stealing from the restaurant and so she confessed to him that she had been providing dinners to the children without paying for the food. Jack's anger had grown as she revealed the full depth of her deception. He had been considering a minor punishment; maybe a few days off work, until l she admitted stealing food from the restaurant. When he heard that fact, he exploded.

Jack's face had almost been purple when he screamed. "Ivana I can't believe what you have done. How long did you think you would be able to get away with theft? I need time to calm down. I need time to think about what the right punishment should be. Go home and come to my office tomorrow at 7AM. I will let you know what I am going to do at that time."

The thought of his screaming returned her mind to the existing customer. She could feel his hard cock swelling in her pussy. She could feel his coarse hands cupped around her breast as his fingers violently pinched her enraged nipples which were begging for release. Until now she had been unaware of the wetness between her legs or the streams of sweat pouring from her body. Unconsciously she had been meeting each of his thrust with her hips. Her legs were being bruised as his thrust forced her thighs against the edge of the desk. Her tied hands couldn't brace against his power.

She clamped down with her muscles holding his cock inside of her. Squeezing his manhood tight until she knew she was in control. Then slowly she eased her muscles milking him. Tightening, easing, milking until the customer began to groan.

Her eyes caught sight of the couple on the television. Sweat was dripping off their bodies as Jacks cock fucked her pussy like a jack hammer against concrete. On the screen both Jack and Ivana began to groan. It's been a long time since I moaned like that Ivana thought to herself as her mind returned to the past.

hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers