I've Been Set Up Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake is confronted by his sister.
7k words
4.67
112.1k
53

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"You...should be ashamed of yourself!" I heard my sister saying. Images of her suddenly producing a sword or something and running me through with it suddenly filling my head.

Horrified, all I could do for a moment was lay there looking up at her. How had I so stupidly allowed this to happen anyway? "Sis...look, I'm ah...you have to...ah..."

"Not you...them!" She said staring at the girls, forcing me to draw my attention back towards the two of them, noticing...and feeling only then that Darla had continued, and still was, licking my cock. It seemed so surreal, this couldn't be happening. And why weren't the girls scrambling for cover or something?

"Sorry mother," Carla finally managed, only then sitting up, though even as she did, her hand remained wrapped around my rock-hard cock, which still was...even with Jackie standing there staring at us in the doorway. I was more confused now than ever. All I could do was once again look at my sister with a pleading look on my face as though to say, "See? They're insane! Maybe we all are!"

"Yeah, sorry mom," Darla now added to that, likewise finally sitting up, though she two now placed her hand around my prick, the two girls still sitting there slowly stroking my cock together.

"I didn't think it would take the two of you this long..." Jackie smiled now looking towards me again.

Whatever words I might have spoken, whatever thoughts I thought I had...were nothing more than a jumbled mess now as reality and fantasy collided, with nothing making any sort of sense here one way or the other.

"Wha...what are you talking about here?" I finally managed. "What do you mean..."

"I figured they'd be well past this point by now. That was sort of the plan anyway. Which was supposed to make it a lot easier for me when I suddenly showed up...like now."

My sister was wearing a white button up blouse with a somewhat short black skirt. I had always considered her good-looking, a real mix of the twins in many ways. She certainly shared Darla's eyes, and Carla's smile, and though she did tint and dye her hair a dark auburn, she looked more like an older sister than mother to these two. In the span of less than a minute here, still laying here looking at her as she stood there in the doorway, I was already taken back many, many years ago to another time...another place.

"I think the four of us will need to sit down and have a little chat," she added, though she had already lifted one hand, undoing a couple of button's on her blouse, the other suddenly reaching down between her legs, lifting her skirt up just enough to allow herself access. "But at the moment...I think there is some unfinished business that needs seeing to first," she finished, now nodding her head at the girls, who seemed to suddenly explode into motion all at once, each of them once again slithering down my sides, their lips and tongues taking over again from what their hands had been doing.

Words failed me. "Talk indeed!" I said to myself. But the sight of Jackie as she stood there in the doorway, obviously cupping and fondling one of her breasts, her other hand busily working away, now openly finger-fucking herself as the twins greedily played tongue-tag on my dick, set everything else aside for the moment. I was too fucking far gone to care at this point. Especially seeing that all too familiar look upon my sister's face as she stood there hovering on the edge of orgasm. It was a look I hadn't seen in many...many years.

"Oh...wow!" Carla cried out in surprise and excited delight. "Look at that fucker shoot!" She exclaimed further.

Hell...even I was impressed. I am sure the intensity of my orgasmic display had been brought about by the pure, unadulterated decadence of having my two nieces licking and sucking me to a mind-blowing climax. But the trigger of that was without a doubt, the knowing look on my sister's face as she stood there, mouth forming into an oval shape, her eyes glossing over somewhat. The hand she'd been using to caress and fondle her tit with, now grabbing the doorframe as she used it for further support. Her fingers, though slowing from the almost too furious finger-fuck she'd been giving herself, were nonetheless purposeful in their intent. Only then did I finally hear that long drawn out "O" moan of hers as Jackie reached climatic release, thus triggering my own.

**

Shortly thereafter, I had suggested that the twins head down to the beach for a while thus giving their mother and me a chance to have a chat of our own first before including the two of them in it. I needed some answers from her first, before I asked any additional questions with regards to the girls. I hurriedly dressed, and then met Jackie outside on the deck where she'd already poured the two of us "stiff coffees" to sip on while we spoke.

"OK sis," I began, taking a seat across from her at the small patio table I had. "Just what the hell happened in there anyway?" I asked.

She laughed, tossing her head back, her eyes mischievous and playful. "Well let's see. I think the girls sucked you off while I stood there in the doorway masturbating while watching it."

"That's not what I meant," I said trying to sound stern, though my cock still throbbed, twitching a little beneath my shorts at the recalled image of exactly that. "I think we need to get a bit more serious here," I said sitting up a little straighter, leaning forward. "Come on Jackie. Seriously. What the hell just happened?"

**

I would guess like any siblings growing up together in a small house, and where their parents both worked and were gone a great deal of time, there would be the occasional accidents and incidents of walking in on one another. Jackie and I were no exception to that. I think early on we were naturally curious about one another, which in time led to other things. I can't even begin to count the number of times I think we both purposely walked in on one another while getting dressed, or when getting into and out of the bath. Obviously, it was always a sort of teasing thing back then. But as we got older, the spying on one another seemed to become more frequent, actually catching one another a few times actually masturbating. But even then, that was really no big deal. Typical growing up stuff that didn't seem to affect either one of us one way or the other. It wasn't until I was a year out of high school that an event occurred, that would significantly impact my life.

I had been seeing and dating a girl for quite some time now, long before graduation even. In time, we had gotten closer, and had even started messing around a little bit. Usually heavy petting in the back-seat of my car at a local parking spot that most kids used for just such an occasion. The thing was, for whatever reason, I was still a virgin. Not that I hadn't wished otherwise, it was just that for me at least...the right girl just hadn't come along yet. So it wasn't as though I was saving it for marriage or anything. I just felt that something that significant and important, shouldn't happen in the backseat of a car for one thing, and should only happen (at least the first time) with someone you were truly in love with. For me, Cheryl was that love. And would hopefully be my first. Like I said, we'd enjoyed some fairly heavy petting at this point, though admittedly, it pretty much consisted of me playing with her breasts, and eventually actually rubbing her pussy (through her panties mind you) along with a bit of some pretty fervent 'dry-humping' on the couch of her parents house. But not much beyond that. She hadn't even really made an attempt to touch me at this point, though the way I looked at it back then, it was simply a matter of time. Something we had seemed to be heading towards given the circumstances.

And then one night, I was sure things were going to happen. I was one hundred percent positive that Cheryl and I were finally going to go all the way. I'd have bet money on it in fact. Cheryl's parents had actually gone away for the weekend. She'd been hinting at something special happening that weekend, which didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out as to what she meant. Even when I arrived at her place, I had found a note on the door telling me simply to come in. Which I did. And there I found several rose petals leading from the doorway, up the stairs and undoubtedly towards her bedroom. Naturally, I followed. And even when I opened the door to her room, half hoping and expecting to find her as I'd imagined...and did, I was still nervous as hell. There she was, beautiful as all get out, naked as the day she was born, with everything on display...nothing hidden, just laying there in the middle of her bed.

"Go on, take off your clothes...come make love to me," she purred.

Ok that part was easy. And though I was excited and anxious as hell, I was still very, very nervous too. I mean after all, this was my first time...and a first time for a whole lot of things the way I saw it. I scrambled out of my clothes, raced towards the bed and jumped in. For the first time ever, Cheryl actually touched my cock. My still very flaccid, very nervous...let's face it here, very small cock.

I've always been what many women have termed a "grower." I initially start out pretty small, but as I become excited, and harder obviously, I tend to grow and stiffen significantly. Given the time.

One moment I am laying there in bed with this vision of loveliness, and all sorts of delightful thoughts racing around inside my head. And in the next, I am sitting there next to her as she at first giggled, and then began laughing hysterically. And then it just got worse and worse from there.

She actually sat up in bed, her hand still wrapped (and completely covering mind you) my entire cock. "What the hell is this?" She actually asked, now waggling it...which perhaps under other normal circumstances might have been fun and interesting in and of itself. But not when someone's obviously scrutinizing and judging ones manhood here. Which she was. "Jesus Jake! Even my little brother's bigger than this, and he's twelve years old!"

"Then maybe you should go fuck your brother," I told her jumping out of bed. And that as they say, was the end of that.

I had gone home, grateful that everyone was still out for the evening. My folks had gone to a drive in movie of all things, and Jackie who currently worked as a barmaid at a local pub nearby, would no doubt still be working. But even though she was due to get off soon, she usually went out with friends, or very often her boyfriend at the time, and would get home even later than mom and dad would. I went upstairs to my room, and literally fell apart.

I didn't hear my sister come home. The fact that I never cried about anything, spoke volumes. And even when Jackie came into my room, sitting down on the edge of my bed, I pretended being ill, and nothing more than that. I wasn't fooling anybody. And though it took a while, she was patient. Eventually I told her everything. Everything that had happened. And then she laughed. Not at me, but at the stupidity of my now ex-girlfriend.

"She has no idea what she'll be missing," Jackie stated. "Hell, I'll be honest with you Jake, even I've wondered what it would be like to play with that thing you've got between your legs. Trust me...I've seen it. And I've always marveled at how it can get so damn big from being so damn small. And you know what I mean by that too," she added.

Now here's the thing. Jackie was wearing one of those white pleasant blouses, which she wore to work in. Sitting on my bed there in the dark, she was back-lit from the light out in the hallway. Sitting as she was, I had a very clear outline of her tits. Jackie always had had near perfect tits too. I mean they weren't overly large, or small...but they were about as pert as a pair of boobs could be, and Jackie very often went without a bra whenever she worked, claiming that since she'd been doing so, she'd gotten a hell of a lot more tips because of it. And I could certainly see why.

But now, here she was, or rather here we were. Talking about my dick, and how she'd actually fantasized seeing it and playing with it even, and her there with her tits poking out, even if it was just a silhouette of them, soon had me actually starting to stiffen. The thing was, I was naked...even though I was under the sheet. Which was all I was under.

Aware of my own predicament, and laying there more than a bit uncomfortable because of it, I shifted. Or at least made some effort at doing so. But because of the placement of the sheet, and my sister's sitting there, it drew attention to my state. Especially when she shifted, as though realizing she'd somehow contributed to my discomfort, though she had placed her hand down in an effort to readjust her own self. Basically, she brought her hand down to rest right on top of my rapidly hardening prick. I half expected her to suddenly jump up off the bed, if nothing else. Or at the very least, swipe her hand away. But she didn't. What she did instead, was grip my prick through the sheet, lovingly if you will...holding it.

"Ja...Jackie," I sort of moaned, filled with bewilderment here.

"Shh," she said, her finger coming up to press against my lips. "Close your eyes," she added, which I did. I felt her pulling the sheet down, and knew damn well she could see me now, fully and completely. And once again her hand surrounded me, flesh on flesh now as she sat there exploring me with her hand as well as her eyes. I didn't dare speak. Too confused perhaps, as well as exited. So many past images, thoughts...secret and otherwise, all manifesting themselves in one glorious moment here. And then she stood up, heading towards the door. I was sure it was over with then, not at all surprised of course. Sanity returning, Jackie realizing, just as I was, what had been going on here. But no. I saw her blouse being lifted up and over her head as she reached the door, softly closing it, and then turning. The sound of her voice reaching out towards me. The sound of the zipper on her jeans coming undone. "Turn on your nightstand light," she asked, which I immediately did. And then glad that I did, as it came on, only to illuminate the fully nude body of my sweet, beautiful sister.

**

"You...set me up!" I told her, still wondering why.

"Yes...we did," she confirmed glancing towards the beach where the girls now lay on their towels, soaking up some sun, neither one of them with a stitch on.

"Would you care to tell me why?" I asked tearing my eyes away from the girls and back onto my sister, though that didn't help much either. She was sitting across from me wearing a bikini, but at least she was dressed.

"Look Jake. You can tell that the girls have changed right? I mean even Darla's changed to some degree, but look at Carla. You know how she was. Shy, reserved, introverted and totally unsure of herself." Sure, I had to admit that, she had changed, as had Darla and even Jackie for that matter, but what any of that had to do with me...with what had happened, still hadn't become clear as of yet. "I think a lot of that had to do with the way you treated them and looked out for them whenever they came to stay with you. They came to admire and appreciate everything you did for them while they were growing up, and especially during that nightmare I was going through there for a while."

"Just doing my Uncle thing," I responded back. "But that still doesn't explain any of this."

"Ok, let me see if I can clear that up for you a little then. You still remember that night right? And what happened, and why it happened?"

"Of course," I said actually blushing a little. Though it had been years now since either one of us had actually brought up the subject. "So?"

"Well, a couple of months ago, Carla and Darla got involved in a situation that could have torn this family apart emotionally. Thankfully, as different as they've always been in so many ways, they've still remained close too. Carla had actually started seeing a guy, and had gone out with him a few times. It looked as though she was actually starting to come out of her shell a little, and was even starting to take some of her sister's advice on make-up, clothes to wear etc. You know as well as I do, that she was never as popular as her sister had been when growing up. But now finally, she had a guy of her own, someone that was interested in her, someone she could get close to...perhaps even become intimate with. And then everything fell apart."

"What happened?"

"According to what the girls told me, one day this boy had come over, and at some point found himself alone with Darla while Carla was upstairs doing something. He made a pass at her. Not just a goofing around sort of thing, he actually asked her if she'd be interested in going out with him."

"Shit!" I said, imagining it. "Then what?"

"Well, Darla had the presence of mind to keep from bashing the dumb-fuck up the side of the head, and even intimated that it might indeed be a possibility. And then left it there...for the time being. After he had left, she quite naturally told Carla all about what had just happened, which of course basically devastated her. Though it made her angry too...maybe even for the first time in her life she was really angry, and wanted to do something about it. It took some doing on Darla's part to calm her down enough until she could convince her to go along with an idea that she had."

I shook my head knowing Darla. Once again looking down towards the beach as Carla now sat beside her sister rubbing suntan lotion onto her back. Getting a nice side-view of her fairly large breasts once again taking me back to that moment of Jackie sitting on my bed with hers so wonderfully detailed in the back-light as I saw them that night.

"And?"

Jackie laughed. "You know Darla. It didn't take her long to convince Carla to go along with a plan she had cooked up. And though given the fact that Carla was still pretty shy and reserved back then, for her to even remotely agree to go along with it, just proved how hurt and angry she really was." I nodded my head in agreement. I could just see that.

"Anyway..."

"Anyway, Darla actually approached the boy and asked him if he'd be interested in having a threesome with the two of them."

"Holy shit!" Though Jackie continued.

"Naturally, he was more than interested. I am sure this kid thought his wildest fantasies were about to come true. Anyway, they convinced him to come over late in the afternoon one Saturday. As angry as they both were, they still managed to fawn all over him together, really getting the pump primed as it were. Then they said he was to wait in the foyer until they called down to him to come up and join them once they were ready. But that he was also to do whatever they told him to do in the meantime, just to ensure that he really was ready for them by the time that they called. Needless to say, they told him to take all his clothes off, and stand there playing with himself, getting himself all nice and hard and horny for them. Which obviously he did."

"Obviously."

"What he didn't know at the time, was the fact the girls were broadcasting this to every friend they knew, and had told ahead of time about. How they managed it, I don't know, but they got him to actually bend over, and slap his own ass...as hard as he could as a way of proving just how horny, and how worthy he was to be with the two of them. On and on it went, for like ten, fifteen minutes until he started to become suspicious...finally. Only then did the girls come back down stairs, still dressed of course, and then revealing to him that all his friends had seen and heard what he'd been doing. And then of course, why they had done it to him, because of what he had done in the way he had treated Carla."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12