I've Been Watching You

Story Info
Silent stalker has the perfect fantasy.
1k words
25.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story and it's pretty bad so bear with me please. All participants in this story are all fictional characters over the age of 18.

*****

I've been watching her for months now. Following her, watching her every move. She's been running through my mind all fucking day and it's driving me crazy. Ever since I laid eyes on her, I knew she was to be mine. Right now I'm in my apartment laying in my bed hard as fucking rock. I close my eyes and pull my cock out of my jeans. I can't help but think of her. Her beautiful blonde hair, those legs that go on for miles. She's a skinny little thing but those curves are too die for. And those breasts, dear god those breasts occupy my thoughts day and night. Perfect, Full and perky C cups and she's got the sweetest little ass. What I wouldn't do to just feel that tender skin. To caress it and spank it until it turns a bright red.

I begin to stroke my cock. I'm thinking about slowly creeping up behind her, grabbing her by her hair and forcing her to the ground. She tries to push me away from her but I quickly overpower her pinning her hands above her head. She looks up at me with terror in her eyes, pleading with me to let her go. "You're mine now." I crash my lips onto hers kissing her desperately. I'm pawing at her breasts trying to unbutton her top but she won't stay still. Little does she know that only makes me want her more. Feeling her body wiggling and squirming underneath mine.

My breathing quickens and I tighten my grip on my cock. Fuck the things I want to do to that body. Sometimes my imagination gets the better of me. I think of ripping her blouse apart and staring down hungrily at her breasts. She's no longer trying to fight me off, now she's just waiting to see what I'll do next. I laugh to myself. She knows she can't get away. She's mine now. No longer able to contain myself I tear off that cute little lace bra she's wearing and I take one of her nipples in my mouth. Her breasts feel so good and her nipples are already starting to harden. I trail my hands down to her waist pulling up her skirt. I look down and moan. "Filthy little girl aren't you?" I mumble against her skin. She's not wearing any panties. I slide my hand between her legs and I feel that soft little cunt I've been longing for. I rub her clit slowly chuckling to myself. The little whore is wet. Good girl.

My mouth leaves her breasts and I slowly trail kisses down her body. She's no longer fighting me. She's smart to lay there and take it.

At this point I'm stroking my cock like my life depends on it. I'm going absolutely fucking mental.

I'm trailing kisses down her body and for a split second I look up at her and I can see her watching me. I smirk up at her and continue down her luscious body, leaving sweet little bits marks down her body. I pull her skirt up roughly and it takes everything I have not to fuck her brains out right now. I waste no time and start licking her sweet little twat. She tastes so fucking good and I can't get enough of it. She's grinding her pussy onto my face and moaning softly. I can't help but laugh. She's mine now. I take two fingers and slowly slide them inside her. She's so fucking tight, her pussy has quite the grip. I slide my fingers in and out slowly, licking her clit every so often. When I did this, she went crazy and started trying to shove my face towards her pussy. Poor thing doesn't realize I make the rules not her.

But hey. If she wants more that's what I'm gonna give her. I plunge my fingers deeper and faster inside curling my fingers upward. I swear I've never seen a sight so lovely. She's shaking and bucking her hips desperately to get my fingers deeper inside her. She's close to cumming so I rub her little clit with my thumb hard. "C'mon baby. Fucking cum for me. Cum all over my fucking fingers." Hearing these words sent her over the edge as she came for me. Seeing that little body shake and spasm for me drove me crazy.

At this point I'm in my room stroking my cock faster and faster. I'm so fucking close but I'm not ready yet.

After she comes down from her high, I unbuckle my pants and I pull down my boxers. I position my cock between her legs and drive it deep into her. We both hold our breath. Her pussy feels so good wrapped around my dick. This is where it belongs. I started fucking her slowly at first and then when I felt bold enough, I started pounding her pussy for all it was worth. Before I knew it, her body started withering and shaking underneath me and I knew she was about to cum. So was I but I want to see the little bitch beg for it.

"You want to cum? Huh? You want to cum on my cock bitch?"

She nodded her head frantically. "Please can I cum? Oh fuck I need to cum all over your cock Sir."

When she called me Sir, I fucking contain myself anymore. I grabbed her the throat gently and pounded into her harder. "Cum with me baby." Her cunt tightened around me and I shot my load deep into her. "That's right. Fucking take my cum baby." I collapse onto of her. We're both spent and drenched in sweat. I look into her eyes and tell her, "You're mine now." She nods her head sleepily at me before we both pass out together.

I snap out of my fantasy. My forehead is covered in sweat and cum is all over my hand. As I'm laying there in my bed, I cant help but think to myself, "She's going to be mine by any means necessary."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making a Baby He's ready to make a baby...whether she wants to, or not.in NonConsent/Reluctance
In Love with an Angel Obsession drove him to abduct the angel of his dreams.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sex on a Stick He wants her pregnant, and won't take "No" for an answer.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Stalking Amber Ch. 01 He saw, he planned, and he pounced.in NonConsent/Reluctance
He Was Obsessed They broke up, but he couldn't let go.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories