I've Finally Caught You, My Son!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two hours have passed, and the room was still filled with a perverted, forbidden sex.

Charlie came 5 times inside his mom's pussy, and he couldn't think straight anymore. Hearing his mom saying such dirty words and having felt her pussy - which was the first pussy he ever felt - for so long, cumming so many times, brought him to the state of complete sexual depravity.

Donna, Chelsea and their three friends had switched positions countless times by now, and both the girls were currently having their asses stuffed by massive cocks. Chelsea was moaning loudly, but Donna's mouth was filled by Jack's dick so she could only grunt with pleasure.

The loud, excited moans of the men filled the room as Andrea tirelessly fucked Charlie, never getting sick of the feeling of her son's little dick inside her tight hole. She was getting exhausted from bouncing up and down on her beloved son, and her legs ached from being in the same position for so long but her lust was insatiable.

Charlie was completely submissive, and had long-since given up on trying to break free of his restraints. He accepted his position and allowed his mom to ride him relentlessly. Suddenly, he sensed a newfound vigor in her thrusts and realized she was reaching the edge.

Andrea rode him with a whole new level of passion, slamming her hips down on his cock with every thrust and staring him straight in the eyes. "Cum for mommy like a good boy . . ." She gasped loudly, squeezing him violently with her pussy and looking back over her shoulder at all the others.

"Jack, Drake, Steve, get over here! Cum in my ass while I ride him, I want to feel you all inside me." Andrea went crazy with lust.

Hearing his mother offering her ass to those 3 huge guys, Charlie started trashing his limbs once again. There's no way that on top of having been raped by his mother and forced to cum 5 times inside her, he will be forced to feel their massive cocks brushing alongside his. Not just that, but he also didn't want to see his mother fucked by anyone in front of him.

"Shhhh, my baby boy. Don't resist, it's going to be ok. Mommy really needs this. You will feel good, too, trust me." Andrea tried to calm her son, kissing his cheeks and his nose, but Charlie was still trying to break free - even though he was completely helpless to do so.

The guys, on the other hand, obeyed immediately, pulling their cocks out of Chelsea and Donna and lining up behind Andrea. Steve had a hard time holding her still as she bounced up and down on her son, but eventually forced his dick into her tight little hole. She shrieked with pleasure as she pumped her son's dick, allowing Steve to pin her down and ravage her with his huge cock.

"See, my son, it's so good. Mommy will always make you feel good." Andrea moaned and teased her son. "No, no no, no. This guys is so huge, and it's so tight inside her pussy." Charlie was still panicking.

"Oh damn, your ass is amazing. And look at the difference in size." Steve groaned and mocked Charlie's cock, which looked so much smaller in comparison to Steve's giant shaft. Donna and Chelsea laughed hard.

It only took Steve about a minute to spurt endless streams of cum into Andrea's perfect little hole.

Drake wasted no time in taking his place after Steve, and used his seed as lube to drill Andrea with her cock. Charlie could feel the second man's dick rubbing against his own even harder than Steve's, and he was completely defeated as he felt himself approaching the edge. Before he could cum, Drake unloaded inside his mom as well, and he felt the stickiness dripping down her thighs as she relentlessly rode him.

It was finally Jack's turn to ravage Andrea, and his dick was still incredibly hard from the passionate tangle with Donna and Chelsea only moments before. He only got a few thrusts in before he spent himself inside Andrea's ass, and this was enough to push Charlie past the point of no return.

As he felt the gigantic 10-inch dick poking into his mom's bum, rubbing against him with every thrust, he fought the urge to cum. His groans were muffled by the ball gag, but his unruly dick paid no mind to his protests, and he blew his load deep inside his mom's pussy, as far as it could possibly reach.

They all laid there in the ecstatic afterglow for a few minutes, and Jack finally pulled out. Charlie caught a glimpse of his cock dripping with cum. Andrea was collapsed on top of him, resting for a long while after many hours of steamy debauchery.

Finally, all the others began to get dressed and leave as if nothing had happened at all. Jack strolled over to the bed and smirked down at Charlie, who was still completely naked and tied up.

"Your mom really ravaged you," he said.

Steve came up behind him and didn't bother smothering his laughter. "You should be happy that with a cock like that you got to fuck a woman like her."

"She's the best a guy like you is ever going to get," Jack agreed. With that, the three of them made the way for the door and headed down the hallway.

Chelsea and Donna kissed Andrea to say goodbye and mocked Charlie once again.

"How do you feel now? Did your mom's pussy got rid of that prickly personality?" Chelsea smirked.

"If you continue to be an asshole, we'll do this again." Donna was being serious. She cared too much for her friend and didn't want to see her being insulted ever again.

With that, they left.

After everyone had finally departed, Andrea got the keys from the dresser and released her beloved son from his chains. They cuddled passionately for a long time, and she kissed the sore spots on his wrists where he fought against his restraints in the beginning.

"Mom, can I tell you something?" Charlie whispered. His voice was much softer than it had been for a long time, and there was no trace of the venomous anger.

Andrea's lips made their way to his, and they shared a deep and passionate kiss. "Of course, dearest. You can tell me anything. Always."

"I'm sorry I was such a dick for so long. I was scared, you know? I always thought you were really beautiful, but I didn't understand the feelings so I tried to run away. But now I realize I was wrong. Even though you were harsh with me, I want you as much as you want me."

Andrea stared at him for a moment, drinking in his words. She wasn't sure whether or not she should believe him. Finally, a huge grin crept across his face and she realized he must be serious. His cute little dick was getting hard again, and that was a dead giveaway that he was speaking the truth.

"I'm so glad I won't have to tie you up anymore, Charlie! It's so nice being all alone, just you and me." She laid down on her back, spreading her legs invitingly.

Charlie let out a soft grunt, mounting his mother and slowly easing his little cock into her once again.

"It was fun having everyone else around, but I want you all to myself now. Every single day."

As his cock sank into her as far as it could go, he grunted in agreement. "Every single day."

12