I've Got Control This Time

Story Info
Man who holds back desire is taught a lesson.
939 words
3.74
35.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's frustrating to always be the one to lose control and howl like a wolf. Sure, it's great at the time. But I want HIM to lose control and I want to hear HIM howl. He is so confident that his women would never want to be with anyone else but him because of his sexual expertise. He enjoys having them wild with passion for him. He loves the way women follow him around. It was time for me to make him howl, to make him want no one but me.

We got to his place and I told him to take his clothes off and wait for me in the bed. I went to the bathroom and came out wearing a black bustier with black stockings attached to garters. High heels, no panties. You get the picture. I'm no voluptuous goddess, but I do have long legs, a small waist, and tits that aren't big but aren't bad. My measurements are 36B,24,34. I'm 5'7" and weigh 120 or thereabouts. No man has ever complained. Some women I know have actually said they could have any man they wanted. They are very confident that every man out there wants them. I'm FAR from that confidence(downright conceit in my opinion.). But there have been times when I see the way a man looks at me and I know they wouldn't turn down sex if I offered it.

So, when I walked out wearing that outfit, I was a little nervous that he wouldn't think I was sexy in it- because my tits weren't spilling over the top, like I've read so many men describe in their desires. But, he looked me up and down and I saw the look of awe on his face. That made me feel good.

I told him I was going to tie him up and he didn't seem to mind it. I tied his hands with silk strips of black material. And then I brought out a little whip. I didn't want to hurt him but I wanted to see if he would respond to me in a dom. situation. I started lightly whipping his stomach and then his dick. He got hard almost immediately so I knew I was on the right track. He kept wanting me to let him touch me and finger me so that I would lose control. But I wouldn't let him. I toyed with him until I decided to let him lick my pussy. I had him blindfolded and tied so that he was face up on the bed. I squatted over him with my high heeled feet on either side of his face. I pushed my pussy onto his mouth and told him to lick it. He started licking it and I was getting wetter by the second. I started grinding it into his face and making him keep licking as I whipped his stomach and dick more.

After he licked up all my cum, I had him lick my feet and legs and even made him lick the heel of my shoe after I had fucked myself with it. I removed his blindfold and made him watch me as I fingered myself. He was wanting at me real bad by this time but I told him he was going to have to beg me before I allowed him to touch me. He started saying, "please let me fuck you!" I said I would consider it but he was gonna have to lick my pussy some more. I led him over to the couch, hands still tied. I sat back and spread my legs wide and as he knelt in front of me, he started to lick me. I stopped him and told him to get me a cigarette first. He did as he was told and I told him he was a good boy. Then I let him lick my pussy as I whipped his back.

His dick was hard as a rock and he asked me to untie him so he could finger fuck me(his specialty). I told him no and told him he had to beg if he wanted to fuck me. He had this wild look in his eyes- frustration. I loved this!

He started begging me to please let him fuck me. I told him to get me another cigarette and I'd consider it. He brought me the cigarette and lit it for me with some difficulty, as his hands were tied together with just a little slack.

As I smoked, I just let him watch me and I had him lick my feet and legs. I got through with the cigarette and he was thinking he could have me then. But I brought out a dildo and made him watch me as I fucked myself with it. I brought myself to screaming orgasm with it and his look of frustration was marvelous.

I had him lick all my cum off of me and then went to the bathroom and got dressed into my regular clothes. I came out and started getting my purse to leave. He looked shocked and was asking what I was doing. I told him I was leaving as I untied him and that in the future, if he wanted me, he was going to have to beg me. I told him that he had just had a lesson that day- that I was going to be the one in control. And for him to fuck me he was going to have to show how bad he wanted me. And HE was going to HAVE to howl for me.