I've Got Issues Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter hadn't called in three days.
1.9k words
4.62
26.8k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter hadn't called in three days. I felt like I was going crazy. I went about my business. I cleaned my apartment three times. After our night together, I left his apartment silently at the break of dawn. I figured he'd call me later that day and we he hadn't called by that evening, I had taken to checking my phone every five minutes. By the third day of no contact, I had given up checking my phone. I had even put it under my couch so I wouldn't look at it. What had I done wrong? Was it the sex? Maybe he wasn't as into my body as he had claimed. I took a long bath that night and changed into a pair of pajama shorts and a white tank top. I sat in the corner of my couch with my Snuggie wrapped around me watching Family guy. The knock on the door startled me. No one ever really came over to my place. I had friends, but usually I went to their place. No one ever came unannounced. They knew I hated it. I got up slowly and peeked through the peephole.

Peter stood at my door. He was in a suit and I could tell he had come from work. His hair was neat and his eyes were focused on my door. I opened it slowly.

"Hi," I said my eyes not quite connecting with his.

"Jesus Ali," he stepped forward and took me in his arms.

To say I was confused was an understatement. I should be mad. I shouldn't let him hold me like this. I pushed away.

"Jesus Ali?" I repeated, "You fell off the planet." I turned to walk into my place. He followed me shutting and locking the door.

"You left without saying a damn word. I was pissed." He took my arm and pulled me to him.

"Mature." I pursed my lips and looked into his eyes.

For the first time I saw the anger in his eyes and maybe something else, like he wanted to kiss me.

He took a deep breath, "Yes, I know it wasn't the best reaction. I'm sorry. I thought about you everyday, but I was so, I don't know, and that you would just leave like that..." He let his hand brush along my jaw. I turned away from his touch.

"Look, I've done this game before. I don't really want to do it again." I moved backwards away from him.

"What game? What are you talking about?"

"Whatever this was to you," I gestured between us, "a fantasy thing to sleep with a black girl, or just experimenting. Whatever, I get it. It was fun, but I don't like to be used." I turned my back to him prepared for him to make lame excuses and then leave. I felt the tears prick my eyes and willed them away. I was use to this I told myself. This is what every other guy I'd been with was like.

He didn't speak for a moment and I turned to look at him. His eyes penetrated into mine. He didn't move, didn't speak, and just looked at me. I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. He moved quickly and I didn't have to time to react. He took me in his arms and pressed his lips to my neck surprising me.

"I'm not playing games with you Ali. You aren't some girl I'm using to fuck. Jesus, you drive me crazy."

"Stop it, I can't handle this." I tried to push him away. I felt so confused by him.

"Yes, you can. This is real Ali. I was stupid for not calling. I was hurt. I'm sorry." He tangled his hand into my curly hair. He stopped kissing my neck and looked up at me. He let his lips skim over mine.

I moaned frustrated with what I was feeling inside. I wanted to believe him, but everything in me told me guys couldn't like me, treat me well.

"I'm so sorry I did this. I'm so sorry that whoever it was made you feel like you couldn't be loved."

I sucked in my breath when he used the l-word. I moved to turn around. He pulled me back to him fast and kissed me on the lips.

"Peter, please," I didn't know what I was asking him to do.

"I'm not letting you go. You're smart and beautiful and I want to hold you and make love to you..."

I started to laugh. I hated that phrase, "make love." I was fairly sure I had never done that before and never would. To me sex was either rough and fast or...well, there was no other kind.

"What's funny about that?" He asked quietly pressing his crotch to mine.

"I don't believe in it. Sex is just sex." I shrugged and met his eyes.

"Not with the right person. Like you and me."

I rolled my eyes.

"Let me prove it to you." His hands run up my waist, up my sides and gently over the sides of my chest.

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. I just stood there and let him touch me. He took my chin in his hand and moved my face to look at him. He smiled and his blue eyes sparkled at me. I couldn't help it; I had to smile back at him.

"There it is." He held me closer.

"I'm not used to this. I'm sorry..."

"Don't apologize. It's okay. I knew this going in. I don't know why I got so mad when I woke up and you were gone." He shook his head in thought and then returned his focus to me.

He kissed me softly, "Let's just forget it."

I felt his warm hands touch me under my top and moaned at the flesh to flesh contact. He began to kiss me again, with a little more insistency. He sighed softly as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He gently pulled my top over my head. I saw his eyes light up when he saw I wasn't wearing a bra. He immediately let his hand slide under my shorts. He smirked at me when he felt no panties there to inhibit him. He let his fingers slip down and found my clit expertly.

"Pete," I moaned.

I started to take his suit jacket off. He continued to rub me as I undressed him. It was hard to focus when he was making me wetter and wetter. When I had his shirt off and his pants unbuckled, he pulled his fingers from me and took his pants off. I started to move toward my bedroom and he stopped me.

"Let's stay out here," his eyes flickered.

I stayed where I was and suddenly I was filled with such lust for this man. How was this man here with me, making me feel so cared for? I wanted to do something for him. I sank to my knees and pulled his boxers down. His cock sprang free and I looked at him just for a moment before taking him in my mouth.

"Oh Ali," he groaned.

I had been with my fair share of guys and had been told more than once that I was good at blow jobs. I had never wanted to pleasure someone more than I did right then. I licked the head of his cock and sucked it lightly before taking his whole shaft in my mouth. I expected him to push my head down on his cock, and when he didn't I started to move up and down. I sucked him a few minutes longer until I realized he was completely silent. I pulled back and looked up at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He looked down at me, "Nothing baby. It feels amazing."

I continued sucking his dick, enjoying the power I had over him at the moment. As I started moving faster up and down his shaft, I cupped his balls in my hands. I felt him twitch and suddenly I was on my feet.

"I don't want to cum yet." He kissed me on the mouth and I relaxed in his arms. He pulled me to the couch and I sat down. He knelt in front of me and slowly lifted my leg over his head. He had both my legs in his right hand. He used his left hand to pull off my shorts. He let his left hand explore me as his eyes never left mine. He moaned as he let his finger push inside me. He leaned forward and sucked my pussy into his mouth. I let out a soft cry. I felt his tongue push inside me. I lay my head back feeling so good. He ran his right hand up and down my legs as he ate me. After a few more moments of his tongue fucking me, he sat up and I felt my lips break into a smile. He leaned into me.

"Good?" He whispered before he kissed me. I nodded.

He moved my leg back so that he could fit between my legs. I felt his cock at my entrance. He pushed into me slowly. I felt like I was going to break. He used his hands to push my waist down toward him. I felt him in me completely and his pelvic bone rubbed against my clit. I started to pant. It had never felt this good.

"Oh Ali," he moaned as he pumped into me, "You are so fucking beautiful."

I couldn't think. I felt my clit hum as he pushed into me faster. I always thought I could only get off from rough sex and words, but Peter's whispers to me were making me so turned on.

"Peter, please, oh god." He took a nipple into his mouth and started to suck on it. It was clear his goal was for me to cum.

I shut my eyes and let the sensations take over.

"Open your eyes baby," He pushed into me harder just for a moment so I would open my eyes, "I want you to see me. When you cum I want you to know I made you feel that good."

With those words I felt my stomach spin and my body started to orgasm. I came hard on his dick as he pumped into me slowly. I looked into his eyes and he watched me come undone.

"Ali you are perfect. I love you." He pushed into me all the way as he came inside me.

We both lay still too spent to move. Peter moved first, pulling out of me. I felt his hardness leave me and his sperm leak out of me.

"I do." He said softly.

"You what?"

"Love you."

"Peter, we've had like what six dates?"

"It's okay if you aren't ready to say it yet. We've got time. Are you happy with me?"

For the first time Ali saw the strong 45 year old look insecure, vulnerable. She felt herself soften. It wasn't just about her insecurities now, but about this amazing man's feelings that cared for her.

"Incredibly." She touched his face softly.

He smiled and pressed a kiss to her lips. He took her in his arms and lifted her. He cared her to her bed and put her under the sheets. He crawled in beside her and held her tight.

Usually she tried to get away from lovers who tried to cuddle her, but this time she fought her fear and cuddled her body into his. She sighed content and fell asleep.