I've Gotta Go!

Story Info
Need to pee ruins perfect moment -- or does it?
823 words
4.2
159.4k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mhaile
Mhaile
67 Followers

Damn not now... not now! Freakin' bladder! Arggghhh!

"Wait," I gasp, placing my hands on his bare chest, slowing my movements to his thrusts. It feels so good, but I have to pee so bad I'm too distracted to focus on the pleasure.

"Wait! Mother Nature's calling at the worst moment," I say desperately. "I've gotta pee!"

"Pee?" Geoff chuckles, slowing his movement. We roll apart. He grunts as his cock slides out of me. "No problem. If you gotta go, ya gotta go!"

Struggling to stand, the breeze off the lake makes me feel how deliciously wet I am. I look around for a place to go, but the ground is rough past the edges of our blanket and there are no bushes nearby.

"Just go right here," Geoff says, sensing my predicament, pointing right beside the our woolly haven.

The thought of peeing right in front of him is a bit embarrassing, but I am desperate. "Okay, but don't look," I say, stepping off the soft material and squatting.

"Why not?" he says with a laugh. "It's not like I haven't seen a woman pee before. I think it's kinda sexy in a way!"

Christ, I wish he hadn't said that. And he's watching me. For some reason nothing is happening. My eyes gaze at his lovely cock, still rock-hard, glistening, throbbing against his firm belly as he lies on his side, curiously observing me. This moment was supposed to be such bliss, fucking our brains out on this beautiful little beach and now this! I've got to concentrate. I close my eyes and push harder.

"Having trouble?" Geoff asks casually, waiting for the telltale stream.

What the hell is going on? My bladder feels like it's going to burst! It's aching in the worst way, but I can't seem to relax and let go. Stage fright? This is really getting embarrassing. Rather than answer I take a deep breath, exhale and push once more.

Nothing!

"Dammit!" My verbal curse covers the sound of Geoff moving. His voice is suddenly close.

"Maybe I can help," he says.

I open my eyes to discover him kneeling in front of me, his hand reaching out. Before I can move or speak his fingers glide between the wet lips of my pussy. The shock of his touch there takes my breath away. "Wha..." my strained voice utters.

My instinct is to rise, move away from him, but his other hand holds my shoulder, keeping me in place. "Just relax," he says, his fingers sliding inside me, massaging gently, making my eyes flutter closed. "Just relax and let it go. Maybe I can loosen things up for you."

Oh my fucking God! His fingers glide in and out, nudge past my clit, knead my taut bladder, causing intense pleasure and pain as they move. I can't believe he is doing this! Doesn't he know I have to PEE! The competing sensations are overwhelming. With a loud gasp all the tension suddenly shudders out of me. My bladder lets go! Oh yes, yes, yes! The burst of pee is such heavenly relief! Then with shocking embarrassment I realize Geoff's fingers are still buried inside me and I am pissing all over his hand.


"Cool!" he is all he says, watching my golden liquid spray into his palm and splash onto the ground. He makes no attempt to pull his hand away, continuing to massage and caress me with his fingers instead, ignoring or (ohmigod!) enjoying my squirt!

"Ohhhhhhh..." I sigh, smelling hot urine. There's no way I can stop the warm river, even if I wanted too. The pleasure of the relief magnifies the pleasure of his touch. There is something so bizarrely intimate about him caressing me while I pee that I almost collapse on the ground. His hand between my legs holds me up, fingers pushing deep.

"Ohhhhh..." I sigh again as his other hand slides down onto my breast and his fingertips caress my stiff nipple. The stream finally slows to a trickle, there is a couple of spurts, then it's over.

"Very cool!" He murmurs, swirling a wet fingertip up over my clit.

This time the violent shudder of pleasure almost sends me backwards onto my ass. I groan as his strong hands grab my arms and pull me to him.

What follows is forever a blur in my mind. I have never had such a sense of complete surrender to a man! We gave ourselves to each other as completely that day as any two human beings can. Oh yes, we fucked all right! We fucked on that blanket until I had no energy left in me! We fucked more than once and came more than once... together, me and then him, him and then me... floating off into a Nirvana that I wished would never end.

Just thinking about the intimacy of that day makes me shudder all over again.

Mhaile
Mhaile
67 Followers