I've Just Been Fucked Ch. 04

Story Info
Louise now has a great sex life.
1.6k words
3.2
52.8k
14
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary has fucked me. I have to say it was really amazing. As I write this my pubic hair is deliciously plastered in dried spunk.

Since I caught my husband wanking himself silly reading Literotica I have had sex with two wonderful young stallions, my entire sex-life has been transformed. Yes, I know, I have been a very naughty girl and I have upset so many of you, which I never intended doing.

But you have to understand that my life has completely changed. I had a husband who ignored me and treated me like I had nothing to offer. My self-esteem was at rock bottom until that day when I decided to let Terry fuck me. Now there is Gary and Terry and I get loads of sex, my pussy is alive again - giggle.

I never thought I would look forward to seeing them as much as I do. I know that both Terry and Gary have fucked my friend Helen and, like me, her husband does not know what she gets up to when he is at work. You have to admit we are liberated women though and we have two young bucks that just can't get enough of us. Talk about a sex-life.

You see we women just have so much going for us these days. We are slowly getting all the advantages you men have had since forever. We have no need to worry about getting pregnant for starters. We easily get the pill or, as in my case, the morning-after-pill with no side-effects. The truth is that if we fancy a bloke we can just go ahead and fuck him -- giggle.

I mean, just think about how things have changed for us women. We don't need your marriage anymore really. We do better in education than you do, we are better qualified than you and our salaries are better. So all-in-all we are entitled to better treatment than we have had from you lot. The times they are a-changing.

When I was younger there were many times when it would have been nice to just let loose and be able to let go and have sex with a very attractive man but what if I got pregnant? And then those of you, who were running all over town trying to get your cocks into anything you could, even though you were married, would have called us sluts or whores or worse if we did what you were doing. Yes, times have changed. I think that is what really upsets at lot of men, well not the more mature ones. We women have always known that the world is full of married men all trying to get into our knickers. There are two getting into my knickers now and I love all the attention.

God, you should have seen Gary's cock. I was laid on the bed buff-naked with my thighs spread out waiting for him, with him stood at the bottom of the bed with his cock point upwards at about 45 degrees. He had his shaft in his hand and was slowly wanking the fucking thing and smiling at me with a really lecherous look on his face. I felt so wicked just laid there with my pussy all bare and exposed for a man, especially a man who isn't even my husband, but look I am a modern woman and I do what the hell I like.

Helen feels the same as me and I know she really enjoyed having sex with Terry. I told her she would. We have compared notes. At first we thought Terry was the best fuck but Gary is great too so we have not reached a final conclusion on that yet. The jury is out so to speak -- chuckle.

That's another thing. Just look how we women are changing you men all the time. We are fed up of couch potatoes when we can have men with great bodies. We want men that have six-packs and can wear those little skimpy trunks or Speedos and look great. The truth is we can have them if we want them. Oh look, I know we have always told you they do nothing for us, well we would wouldn't we? We have always had to make sure we didn't smash your fragile egos. But we always did notice those gorgeous men on the beach that we pretended not to see or told you they were not as sexy as you when we were gagging to fuck them. I always laughed inside whenever I had to tell Tom he was sexier and more handsome than any man I had ever seen. Like fuck he was.

Hey, Gary has a magnificent body and has he crawled onto the bed between my thighs his stomach was so solidly firm, not like Tom's, hanging down like a big fat dumpling Gary's body is more like Terry's, a fucking machine.

Yes, it makes me smile when I think how we women are changing you men and when I see you trying to get rid of your tummies, pumping iron, doing endless pull-ups and press-ups all to please us women and our demands. At last women have choices and we know what we want -- giggle.

Why should we accept forever wedding vows that men ignore when those vows were made many years ago and times have changed? Well I have shed my chains and right at this moment I am sure Helen is shedding hers and will be getting screwed again by Terry. She loves sex with Terry and why shouldn't she? It does make me smile. I will tell you something else; she can't half grunt when she is getting it.

Anyway, Gary's body felt wonderful, just what any woman wants and even married women if they are honest. We do not fantasise over slobs or men with little cocks you know.

I closed my eyes and felt Gary's cock right at the entrance to my pussy and then felt the whole length of him eased ever so slowly into my softness. I gulped a mouthful of air and felt his balls squash against my arse then he started to fuck real slow and so did I.

I am really sorry that my confessions have upset some of you so much but I am not going to be the good little wife anymore. I have found life after marriage and I intend to hang onto it.

Gary's was going at it like an Olympic athlete, he has real stamina and fucked me for a solid hour none stop and I don't see why I should deny myself sex because my husband cannot get an erection. Well, unless he is sat in front of his computer screen, wanking himself silly over some erotic story, when I can get better real sex anyway with Terry and Gary.

This time we had placed a towel on the bed in case I squirted again like I did in my kitchen with Terry. It felt so deliciously naughty squirting like that. Don't you think I am wicked girl? Scrumptiously wicked that is.

Before I went to bed with Gary I did have to laugh when Terry told Gary, "You will have to watch that one Gary, she's squirter." Gary just laughed as we went into the same back bedroom where he fucked Helen. This time Helen went into the front bedroom with Terry.

Helen is quite giddy about Terry. She seems to have gone all girlie, girlie about her new sex-life, talking about secretly buying some new sexy clothes. Her husband allows her a pretty generous clothes budget and never questions what she buys. I will have to go shopping with her to see what she has in mind -- giggle.

I knew Gary was on his vinegar stroke when he pushed my knees open as wide as they would go and shot his load into me just after I had a third massive orgasm. There was a lot of spunk - giggle. It was a good job we had the towel under us because I squirted again not to mention Gary's surplus cum running down onto my arse. I told Helen afterwards, she was amazed and said she wished she could do it.

The best bit is that I don't feel owned by my husband anymore. I don't have to wait until he deigns it OK to have sex. He betrayed me and didn't care about our wedding vows and I don't see why I should leave my home, I own it jointly with him. Let him fuck off. Alright so I have had sex with two other men but he was basically having sex and said on Literotica that he was interested in sex and women, so what did that mean? He hadn't been showing any interest in me for ages and lied to me about erectile dysfunction because he was emptying his bollocks all over his computer. How would he like it if he knew where Terry and Gary were emptying theirs?

Writing that last bit really made me laugh. Sorry.

Anyway, I feel better for having confessed all this but I do not intend to give up on getting my jollies now. I will tell Tom he has been cucked when I get around to it and in my own good time, but once I get my financial future secure maybe. He has put the bulk of his money in my name anyway, you know, tax avoidance, quite legal. On the other hand I might just leave him in ignorance and let him hear it all from someone else.

Bye y'all.