Ivory

Story Info
Sometimes the good guy wins in a cheating wife story.
7.3k words
4.09
160k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, or any portion of it, may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the copyright owner, except for the brief quotations used in a review. All rights are reserved. This is a work of fiction. All the names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Resemblance to any actual person, living or dead, business establishment, event, or locale is entirely coincidental.

Copyright 2015 Red Tempest

Chapter One

Hi, my name is Austin James Smith, but everyone calls me AJ.

I was a good student in high school, carrying a 3.33 grade point average. I probably would have gotten some scholarships, but not enough to pay my way through college. My dad died during my freshman year in a work accident. Mom got a nice payout, enough for us to live on, but not enough money for college. She still had Scooter (my sister Sally) to take care of. Mom and I talked with my guidance counselor. He laid out a number of options, and the best one was joining the armed forces. They had the GI bill, which would help pay for college. So right after graduation, I enlisted in the army. I spent eight years in the army, including three tours in Iraq and Afghanistan

When I got back home, I applied to the University of Michigan. They accepted me and I started engineering classes in the fall. I had taken a lot of basic courses while I was in the army, and those credits were accepted by U of M. But, I still needed two and half years to get my degree.

The school held a job fair before classes started. I met some people from Ford there. A few days later, I got a letter inviting me to come to the Ford Headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, to meet a Mr. James in the design division.

Mr. James said, "I want to tell you how impressed Ford is of your credentials. We want to make sure you finish your Engineering degree. We intend to offer you a fulltime position when you graduate. In the meantime, we have a part-time opening with flexible hours that shouldn't interfere with your class work. You can work as many hours as your schedule will allow, but make sure that school comes before work."

I was able to arrange my class schedule so I could work part-time for Ford without work interfering with classes. During the spring and summer semesters, I took a couple of classes in each semester to make sure that I could graduate at the completion of the winter semester.

Chapter Two

I had finished the summer semester just before Labor Day, and took a week off from work to take a break, and recharge my batteries. I had been going strong for a full year with school and work.

Bob, a friend from work, invited me to a Labor Day cookout. We went to the same high school, but he was a grade ahead of me.

"AJ just show up, there'll be plenty to eat and drink. Be there around noon," he said.

I was running about twenty minutes late, when I pulled into his driveway. I knew some of the people who were there from either school or work. Bob has a large backyard, with an above ground pool. I noticed there were some kids playing in the pool. Two big grills were cooking different foods. Bob has a large three and a half car unattached garage.

Inside the garage, were tables loaded down with food. On the other side of the garage were coolers filled with different types of beverages.

I grabbed a beer and stopped to chat with a few classmates. While I talked with them, I kept staring at a blonde girl by the pool.

She sure in the hell looked familiar, but I couldn't place just where we might have crossed paths before. I started to walk toward her when Bob grabbed me by the arm.

"Sandy this is my friend from work, AJ. AJ this is my wife, Sandy," he said.

We exchange greetings, and I thanked her for inviting me to the party.

"Come on, I want you to meet someone," he said.

We walked toward to the pool, in the direction of the blonde gal.

"Hi, Ivy," Bob said.

"Hi, Bob," Ivy replied.

I remembered, Beatrice Ivory Smith, she was two years behind me in high school. If I remembered right, she had dated a guy name Kevin Smith, a year behind me.

I also remembered that she hated to be called Beatrice or Bea, always goes by Ivy. She was named after her two grandmothers. Ivy was a beautiful blonde, about five-five, maybe 120 pounds, with a really nice figure.

"Hey, Ivy, do you remember AJ? He graduated a couple years before you," Bob said.

"Ya, I do. Hi, AJ," Ivy said.

"Hi, Ivy, good to see you again," I replied.

"Hey I have to go check on the grilling. Catch you guys later," Bob said as he left heading toward the grills.

Ivy and I chatted for a few minutes.

Then she called to a little blonde girl. "Denise honey, lunch is being served. It's time for you to get out of the pool," Ivy said.

I could see the little girl in the pool, "Mom do I have to get out to eat, we are having fun in the pool," she responded.

"Come on honey, you can go back in after you have some lunch."

"Ok mom."

"Would you like to join us, AJ?"

"I'd love to."

Denise was a little chatterbox asking hundreds of questions.

"Are you going to be my new daddy?" Denise asked.

I choked a little bit on my food, and glanced over at Ivy, who was turning bright red.

"Denise honey, AJ is just an old friend from mom's high school," Ivy told her.

"I guess I had better fill you in on what has happen to us," Ivy said to me.

"Please do," I replied.

"Kevin and I got married right out of high school. A couple years later, we had Denise. We were talking about having another child, when Kevin was killed over a year ago in an accident at work. I got a nice settlement, but it's not the same without him. Kevin and I were soulmates. We just got a new house, and thankfully he had insurance that paid it off in case of his death."

I filled her in on my life since I graduated from high school. I told her of my time in the army, and the places I'd been.

We finished our lunch, and exchange phone numbers. She took her daughter back to the pool, and I went over to a few friends that I had not talked with. I had a good time at the party, and thanked my host Bob.

"What did you think of Ivy?" he asked.

"We had a nice chat."

"Are you going to date her?"

"Damn, Bob, I just met her. I have plenty on my plate with school and work."

"Ok, just glad that you had a good time."

"Thanks for inviting me, see you at work."

I was extremely busy during the first three weeks of September with classes and work. I ran into Bob toward the end of the third week.

"Hi, Bob, I am thinking of giving Ivy a call this weekend."

"You should have called her sooner, I hear she is dating a new guy, and Sandy thinks they're getting serious."

"Well, I guess I'm a little late with my phone call to her. I hope things work out okay for her," I said and left to return to my workstation.

Chapter Three

For the next few months I worked hard at my classes, and filled in at work when I could. Ford is very pleased with my progress both in school and at the office. Then, the Sunday after Halloween, I got a call from Bob's wife.

"Hi AJ, this is Sandy, Bob's wife. I would like to invite you to Bob's birthday party next Saturday."

"Oh hi Sandy, I would love to come. What time does the party start, and should I bring anything?"

"No I have everything, just show up and have a good time. The party will start around five. Bob knows about it, so it is not a secret. It is just a party with some of his friends."

I pulled into Bob's driveway Saturday afternoon, just a touch late, I walked in the house and gave Sandy a hug and thanks for the inviting me. I shook Bob's hand and wished him a happy birthday. He thanked me and told me there is cold beer at the bar with my name on it. I grabbed a beer, and survey the crowd, when a familiar face came over.

"Hi AJ, good to see you," Ivy said.

"Ivy good to see you too, how are you?" I replied.

"I am fine and you?"

"Good, thanks for asking."

"So are you dating anyone special yet?"

"No between school, and work, I don't seem to have a lot of free time. How about you, are you still in that special relationship?"

"No that sort of fell apart last month, and I'm not dating anybody steady right now."

We chatted for a while, until Sandy called out and said that dinner is ready. Ivy and I sat next to each other at the dinner table, and had an enjoyable conversation.

She told me, "My mother is watching Denise, so that she could go to this party."

After dinner the birthday cake is brought out, and we all sang happy birthday to Bob. After eating cake and ice cream, Bob opened his presents. Music and dancing followed the opening of the presents, and the party started to wind down around eleven.

Ivy and I made a dinner for next Saturday night. We dated frequently for the next five weeks. Ivy works for a big bank, and she invited me as her date for the bank's big New Years Eve Party.

New Years Eve, I picked Ivy up at her house. She looks absolutely stunning. She wore a black, low cut, form fitting cocktail dress that stopped midway down her thighs. Black nylons and shoes, with a set of white pearls around her neck, accessorized her dress. Thank God I bought her a wrist corsage, because I would have no idea just where to pin a corsage on her dress.

We had a great time at the party. They had a cocktail hour with hors d'Oeuvres, followed by a wonderful dinner. Afterwards we danced the night away, with a big kiss at midnight.

The party started to wind down around 1:00 a.m. Ivy and I said our goodbyes to the people at our table and left for her house.

When we arrived, she closed and locked the door behind us. She took off her wrap, and I discarded my jacket. She took my hand and walked me back to her bedroom. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a slow soft kiss.

I rubbed my hands over her back and down to her ass cheeks. The smoothness there told me that she probably wore a thong and not much else under the dress. She locked her eyes onto my eyes, and drew her lips up to mine and we met in a very passionate kiss. I open my mouth a little bit and could feel her tongue flicker in and out. If she was trying to turn me on, it worked.

Our tongues continued to dance together, and I unhooked her dress and slowly move the zipper down. When I met no resistance doing that, I moved up and unhooked her bra. She slipped her dress and bra strap off one arm and then the other, and they slowly fell to the floor. I was holding her naked except for the thong and French kissing her.

Suddenly she broke the kiss, and looked at me. "This isn't fair," she said.

Worried that I moved to fast, I gave her blank stare.

She giggled and said, "You are fully clothed and I am almost naked."

We remedy this quickly as she helped me strip, and she took off her thong. I just love how she did that so gracefully.

She pushed me onto the bed and sits on my lap. I got my first chance to see her naked up close,God what a site.We kissed with heated passion. I slowly massage her breasts and play with her nipples. She began to moan softly in my mouth. God I just could not get enough of those breasts. I could play with them forever. As I played with her nipples, the bumps on her areola grew more intense. I rubbed my fingers over those bumps, and she sighed softly.

"Pinch them harder," she moaned.

I played, squeezed, pinched, and caressed her breast and nipples. They felt like little firecrackers in my fingers, ready to explode. I kiss and nibble my way down her neck to her breast. I licked her areola bumps and nibbled on her nipples.

"OH yes baby, suck and bite those nipples," she cooed.

I got busy with my tongue and teeth. I continued to pleasure her nipples. I softly nibbled and licked each nipple with tender care. They got so taut when I suck on them. I increased the pressure, and she gasped.

As I sucked on her nipples, I slowly moved my hand down her stomach to her sex. She is almost totaled shaved with a small land strip just above her opening. She parted her legs, and I started to stroke her inner thighs softly till I finally got to her outer lips.

As I slowly massaged her, I could feel moisture on those delicate outer lips. I spread them, and my finger entered that magnificent vagina. She was soaking wet inside. I started slowly, and worked the speed up faster, then slowed back down. I moved my finger up to her clit, and rubbed that in a steady motion. I had my other finger slowly stroking her anal hole.

She grabbed my head and brought me up for a fierce kiss. She softly screamed and held me tightly, as her body started to shake in an orgasm. Her love juices soaked my hand.

"OH MY GOD, keep it right there," she wailed.

My finger was deep inside of her vagina rubbing her sensitive G-Spot, while my other finger is knuckles deep into her anal hole. I worked both holes till my fingers got tired.

I couldn't take it anymore. I got on my knees, spread her legs, and start to lick her sex. I licked in as deep as I could, and then in an up and down motion, and finally around and around, as fast as I could. Man did she taste good.

I felt like a bear attacking a bee hive, and licking up all the honey. Suddenly she locked her legs around my head, drawing me in tighter. It is getting hard to breathe. Then she flooded my face with her love juices. I drank in what I could, but some dripped down my chin onto my chest.

She relaxed her legs and freed me. She reached down grabbing my head. Pulling me up to her, she looked into my eyes. "Fuck me," she said.

I may not be the sharpest tack in the box, but I didn't have to be told twice. I moved up on the bed with her, and spread her legs. I slammed my cock into her sopping wet vagina.

"Fuck me harder," she cried.

I wanted to make this last a life time. I slowed down, and fucked her with deep strokes. I could start to feel the passion build up in my cock. Her fuck hole is so hot; it's beginning to make my sperm boil. My cock felt just like a volcano ready to explode.

"Ivy honey, I going to cum soon," I said.

"OH baby, I am so ready, cum with me now," she said giving me a very passionate kiss.

I'm on my knees with her legs hooked over my shoulders with my cock buried into her as deep as I could. I blasted one of my biggest loads ever inside her. The force of the explosion, made me see some stars. I blew rope after rope of my seed into her dripping wet vagina. We held that position for a few minutes, till finally my legs started to give way. I let her legs go, and moved back as my cock slipped out of her.

She laid there for a few moments, with her legs apart. Some of my swimmers were starting to leak out. What a breath-taking site. She sat up, smiled at me, and then she went to the bathroom. As she walked to the bathroom, I thought'what a vision of lovingness.'When she walked back out, just watching her made my cock grow hard again.

She walked up to me, got down on her knees. She pushed my legs open, and reached for my cock. She stroked it a few times, as it began to stiffen in her hand. She looked me straight in the eyes, lowered her head and sucked on my cock. She licked and sucks the head and tongued my opening. She then licked down the shaft to my sack. She gently sucked on one ball and then the other one, and then back up my shaft to the head. She tries to deep throat me, but gagged.

She stops and looks at me and said, "Sorry, it has been a while since I have given a blow job. I guess I am out of practice."

She went back to sucking my cock till she had it rock hard. It didn't matter to me. I loved this beautiful blonde sucking on my cock.

After a few more minutes of sucking, she got up, positioned herself on my lap, and guides my cock into her vagina. She starts to ride my cock cowgirl style. She is pounding herself up and down on my cock so vigorously it made it hard for me to suck on her tits. Finally she slows down a bit. I licked and sucked on them, and then I softly began nibbling on her nipples. All of a sudden she howls loudly and collapses into my arms, as she begins to shake from another orgasm.

As I held her tightly, I softly whispered into her ear, "Happy New Year."

Things went well for us. We were dating each other exclusively. At Easter time, I gave her a ring, and in June we were married. On our honeymoon we took a cruise, but I'll be damned if I saw any of the islands. I moved out of my apartment, and into her house. Within a couple of years we had David, and eighteen months later came Linda. We needed a bigger house. Her mom and dad agreed to sell their house and downsize.

We traded houses with them, and paid them difference in the selling price. They had a nice four bedroom house, which was too big for just two people. Their house also had a big back yard perfect for the kids to play in. The trade worked out well for both of us. Their neighborhood was trending toward people with younger families, and all their old friends had sold their houses, and moved elsewhere. Our old neighborhood has mostly older people living there. That fit in well with her folks.

Chapter Four

'Ouch damn that hurt'I said to myself. I walked back to the ball return, rubbing my arm and shoulder. It felt like my arm was stabbed by a knife. I rubbed my arm, while I waited for my bowling ball to return. I grabbed my ball and did a couple of practice swings. I set myself and approached the foul line. Halfway through my downswing, I felt the stabbing pain in my arm and the ball shot into the gutter. The pain almost put me down on my knees. I walked back to the table where my teammates were sitting, rubbing my shoulder.

"AJ are you going to be able to bowl?" Nick asked.

I just shook my head in disgust, and sat down in my chair, pissed.

"What happened?" Ralph asked.

"I have no idea, just a sharp pain in my upper arm-shoulder area. There is no way that I can bowl tonight."

I talked with the guys for a few minutes and got my bowling bag. I put all my equipment away in the bag while I sat at the table with the guys. I was pissed, I just got a new bowling ball and really wanted to try it out, it was the Storm IQ Nano. It smells like apple cider. Storm puts different scents in all their bowling balls.

"I am going home to put some deep heat on my arm and take a couple of Aleve," I told the guys.

I walked out to my Expedition. I struggled to get my bowl bag into the back. It's hard to lift the three-ball bag up that high, with a sore arm. I settled into the driver seat and put on my favorite oldie's radio station. They were doing an hour tribute to Bob Seger. He was one of my favorites. The first song wasRamblin Gamblin Manand the second was2+2 is on my mind. 2+2 is on my mindwas a cult song back in the 60's. It was Seger's Anti-Vietnam song. He finished2+2 is on my mind,and started to singHeavy Music.I reminisced about what had happened in my life. I had a loving wife of ten years, three kids—two were mine, one I loved as mine. I had a nice home and vehicle, and a good paying job. My wife had a good job, and was a good mother to the children. Life had treated me pretty well. I only lived about ten minutes from the bowling lanes. As I turned on my street, Seger started to singIvory.

Normally on bowling nights I never got home before 10:00 p.m., but that night the clock on my Expedition said 8:05 p.m. I noticed a car parked on the street in front of our house. I didn't pay much attention to it as I pulled into the driveway. I exited the vehicle, and opened the backdoor. I was humming the songIvoryto myself as I entered the house. It was awfully quiet in the house and odd that I didn't hear the kids making noise. I knew they would be up because there was no school the next day for a teacher in-service day, whatever the hell that is. "Hmm, maybe she went some place with the kids. I never did check to see if her car was in the garage", I thought.

12