Ivy

Story Info
She comes home and dad's laying down the law.
1.5k words
4.1
343k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
475 Followers

Ivy was a real wild child, rebellious from the moment of conception. Her parents had always tried to give Ivy the benefit of the doubt whenever things would go wrong. The benefit of the doubt stopped when the phone rang at 2 am, it was the police station, Ivy had been picked up for possession of marijuana. Ivy's parents decided this was the end of the rope, no more bailing her out of trouble. She was 18 now and had to learn responsibility. Her father, Snake, instructed the officer to keep her there until her hearing.

Snake often blamed himself for his daughter's unruly attitude towards life. He and his wife had always been very laid back with Ivy, never forcing strict rules or punishment on her when she would fuck up. Snake and his wife, Laney, were just 2 working class folks trying to make their way in life, which was difficult when money was always being spent on Ivy's bail.

The next morning Snake and Laney dressed to meet their daughter at the courthouse.

"You bastard"!, screamed Ivy, "How dare you fucking keep me in this shithole"!

"Quiet, young lady"!, ordered the judge, "I will not tolerate that in my courtroom."

All thru the hearing Ivy would glance behind her and give Snake a dirty look, he would glare back at her, silently letting her know that he was at the end of his rope.

"I sentence you to 6 months in the county jail," said the judge.

One slam of the gavel and Ivy was pushed out of the courtroom in handcuffs.

"We did the right thing, Laney," said Snake, comforting his wife.

The 6 months seemed to pass like 6 minutes for Snake who had been enjoying the peace and quiet. His solitude was smashed when the phone rang.

"Daddy"? I need you to come get me."

Snake went to the jail to pick up his daughter, neither of them happy to see the other.

"Your mom's at work, I didn't get a chance to call her and tell her you were coming home today," said Snake on the way home.

"Like it matters much Dad," Ivy answered sarcastically,"I won't be home long anyway."

As they pulled into the driveway, flashbacks of the past blurred Snake's vision.

"Ok Ivy, there's gonna be some rules now that you're home," said Snake, closing the front door.

"Rules"? "What the fuck are rules Dad"?, she asked.

"Don't get smart with me dammit, you've fucked up for the last time Ivy, I'm serious."

"Now sit your ass down and we'll go over what's allowed and what's not," said Snake.

"Fuck this man, I'm gonna go call Tina and the guys," she said.

"Like hell you are, you're gonna sit your ass down and shut up and listen to me," he said, grabbing her by the arm.

"Get your fucking hands off me dad, just cuz I'm home now doesn't mean you can start being an asshole again."

Snake had had enough of his daughter's "fuck you" attitude. Without even realizing what he was doing he had grabbed her arm tighter and pulled her young body to his, pressing her firm breasts into his chest. Their faces only a few inches apart, their hearts pounding, the only sound in the room, they stood eye to eye. Without a word, Snake leaned in and kissed his daughter, hard, jerking her head back. She moaned thru their kiss and momentarily tried to fight him. But it was no use, he was much bigger and much taller then her petite 5'5, 122 lb frame.

Their kiss was passionate and hot as Snake slid his hands around to his daughter's firm little ass. Cupping it tightly, he picked her up and carried her to the hallway wall. Ivy couldn't resist him so she wrapped her slender legs around his waist, pulling their bodies together as one. The wall was hard against her back as her father pressed into her, using his body to hold her up against the wall. With quick hands he reached down and unbuttoned his jeans, sending the small silver buttons flying in every direction. His zipper snapped making a loud buzzing sound as it lowered. His filthy jeans fell to his ankles as he gripped Ivy's hips, pulling her leather skirt up over her thighs.

His eyes widened when he realized she was not wearing panties. This made his cock throb, he could feel the blood pulsating thru his thick shaft as he gazed down to his daughter's hidden treasure.

"You just gonna stare at it or you gonna fuck me"? she asked.

He looked up at her, into his daughter's eyes. When had she grown up to be so beautiful? How had he not noticed? He smiled wickedly as he leaned forward, cupping her ass again and kissing her hard, forcing his thick tongue into her mouth. As they kissed, his cock slipped into his daughter's cunt. He groaned thru the kiss, gripping her ass tighter. She broke the kiss to let out a loud moan, she could not believe how big her father was.

As he pumped her, his cock probing her insides deeper, she would moan louder, more and more breathlessly. Snake loved the way his daughter felt, the way she smelled, the way her lips tasted. Like a man possessed he began fucking her harder, bucking his hips into her. Her young body banging the cold hard wall behind her. He slid his tongue down to her neck, then over to her earlobe, sucking it hard, biting it. Ivy loved how that felt. She turned her head to the side, allowing her father access to her neck. She moaned and groaned as he fucked her and his teeth bit into her flesh.

She placed her hands on her father's shoulders, using them to slide her up, till just her father's cock tip was inside her. She looked down to kiss him again. He was so big, so strong. Then with no warning, she slammed down, forcing his cock even deeper into her. They both let out a loud groan as he felt Ivy's pussy tighten around his cock, clamping down and milking it for everything she was worth.

"Oh God Daddy, don't stop"! she begged, her breathing labored.

Sweat began to drip down between Ivy's tits, making her body very slippery and hard to hold onto. Snake let out another loud groan, almost an angry groan as he lifted her from the wall and carried her into her bedroom. Their bodies crashed thru the door, landing on Ivy's bed. The loud sounds of water crashing echoed off the room as he took his place on top of his daughter, fucking her unmercifully on her king size waterbed.

He leaned back, grabbing her legs and pulling them up to his shoulders, making her already tight pussy even tighter. Ivy moaned as her eyes rolled back into her head. She was sent over the edge and didn't care if anyone heard her moans. Snake fell forward, reaching up and grabbing Ivy's hands, pinning them above her head, showing her that he was always in total control. The bed rocked, sensual waves of lust as Snake continued pounding his daughter.

Ivy could feel her father's balls slapping her ass with each thrust. She thought about all the times she had fantasized about fucking her father. She suddenly became very wet, she could feel her cunt juices running down to the crack of her ass.

"Oh God Daddy, I'm going to cummmmm"! she screamed, bucking her hips to meet his thrusts.

"Oh fuck baby, cummmm with Daddy, I'm so fucking close"! he yelled out.

Their bodies thrashed on the bed, their moans in complete unison with each other as they both hit their climax.

"Ooooooooooo fuck ..... ahhhhhhhhhh ...... baby, take it, take daddy's cum"!! he yelled, pumping his daughter's cunt full of his cum.

Ivy screamed in pure extasy as she felt her father's cum coating her pussy. Her young body began shaking as she spilled her sticky sweet juices all over his cock.

"Ooooooooo daddy, yesssssss oh god yesssssssss, ahhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed.

For just a moment they stayed there, breathing heavily, both covered in sweat, small waves still churning in the waterbed. Snake leaned down, gently kissing his new fucktoy, running his tongue along her bottom lip. Ivy playfully stuck her tongue out in a game of tug of war. After the kiss, Snake gently slid his cock out of his daughter's pussy. A small stream of cum followed, settling into Ivy's ass crack and some on her comforter. He stood up and extended his hand, offering to help Ivy up.

There they stood, father and daughter, both naked and sweaty, kissing. Snake gently rubbed his daughter's back as they kissed. She giggled as tiny goose bumps covered her body.

"Daddy loves you Ivy, never forget that," he whispered as she snuggled close to him.

"I love you too Daddy."

Sadie26
Sadie26
475 Followers