Ivy & Harley's Fun Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy wasn't proud of this skill; on the contrary, she hated it. Ivy hated society and the men who controlled it. She had spent her whole life trying to bring down the whole horrible system to free the plants who suffered every day under it. It was a sad irony that the woman who had spent her whole life hurting men was surprisingly adept at pleasuring them.

And herself, too; even now, as Ivy ran her hand lightly along the dick in front of her, she felt a stirring between her legs. The truth was that Ivy liked fondling a nice, big cock. She enjoyed the way it pulsed in her hands, strained at her touch, even how it filled her mouth, and when it finally exploded... Ivy unconsciously spit the excess saliva in her mouth on the cock in front of her and continued jerking.

But even more than she loved cock, she hated men. The idea of allowing a man to have that kind of power over her, giving them the satisfaction of getting one over on the Great Poison Ivy, was unthinkable. Ivy would never let any man lord that over her.

A series of groans, each one louder than the last, came from behind Ivy. She was brought back to reality and became aware that she was jerking the cock in front of her very quickly now. Still jerking, she leaned backwards so that she could see what was happening behind through the other hole.

"Unnngghhh," Came a voice and the cock in front of Harley as well. Harley had squatted even lower, putting herself below the cock, and was furiously jerking it as the first streams of cum spurted forth. They landed in thick ropes on Harley's face, some of it falling into her laughing mouth. Harley stuck out her tongue just as the next stream came. This one shot directly into Harley's mouth and trailed from deep in her mouth, to her tongue, to the front of her chin. Harley lifted her head back and up and wrapped her lips tightly around the head of the cock. She moaned onto it and jerked the rest of its cum into her mouth.

Ivy watched all this and suddenly became aware that she was breathing heavily. She turned her attention back to her cock, squaring up with it. Dipping her head slightly, Ivy delicately stuck out her tongue and flicked it at the cock. Her tongue slid quickly along the underside of the head, feeling its warmth along her tongue. The cock hopped in her hand in response. Ivy, encouraged, slowly opened her mouth and brought it around the cock, taking a few inches into her mouth. She closed her eyes as she closed her lips around the shaft.

Ivy heard a bump against the wall and an almost whimper emanate from beyond. She pulled herself slowly back, her moist lips wrapped tight against the shaft. She felt the skin of the cock being pulled towards the head as her lips gently slid the cock out of her mouth. Her tongue slid along the bottom of the cock, and when Ivy had reached the underside of the head she quickly flicked the tip of her tongue from side to side. She heard a bump against the wall again and realized it was whoever was on the other side slapping a hand against the wall. She smiled.

When Ivy had reached the very tip of the cock, she paused for a slight moment; then, just as slowly as she had pulled him out of her mouth, Ivy began to slowly run her lips along the cock as she took him back into her mouth. Ivy had to push her lips flat around the shaft to get her lips to move along it, depositing spit as she filled her mouth with more and more cock.

Ivy went deeper and deeper, using her tongue to guide the cock into her mouth. She felt warm skin against her back teeth and stopped, holding the cock there just a little longer than it was anticipating. She felt it twitch in her mouth and then once again slowly pulled the cock out of her mouth, her lips wrapped tightly around it the whole time. From behind Ivy, a rhythmic sucking sound told her that Harley had found another playmate.

Now that the cock before her was properly lubricated, Ivy returned her hand to the shaft and began to jerk it towards her as her mouth lightly bobbed a few inches into her mouth. Her mouth and hand worked in concert, working up and down, up and down the aching dick.

Ivy heard heavy breathing beyond the wall but it barely registered to her; as far as she was concerned, the pained groans and gasping breaths were coming from the cock itself. She was aware of every vein, every twitch, every pulse as precum was deposited onto her tongue. Her eyes still closed, Ivy made love to the cock with her mouth.

Ivy quickly could feel the signs that the cock was going to cum. She began to work faster, mouth and hand, her hand beginning to bump against the wall as she quickly jerked.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." Ivy heard a pained voice say and she moaned on the cock affirmatively, letting the cock know where she wanted his cum. The head of the cock had gotten incredibly large in Ivy's mouth as it filled with blood and Ivy could feel the long tube that ran for the head of the dick to the balls opening up. She perched the head along the tip of her tongue and jerked furiously with her hand, waiting for her reward.

Hot spunk erupted inside Ivy's mouth, hitting the top of her mouth. It splashed downwards against the back of her tongue and Ivy rolled her tongue, keeping the cum there so that she could swallow it. She swallowed just as the next blast came, once again hitting the top of her mouth and filling her mouth. Ivy swallowed quickly as each wave came, hungrily swallowing the cock's seed into her belly. Her hand began to pull towards her, gripping tightly around the shaft as she did so, coaxing as much cum out of the cock's balls as she could muster. Between each wave she flicked her tongue against the cock's hole, taunting it to provide more spunk.

Finally, Ivy drained the last bit of cum out of the cock. She could feel it deflating in her mouth and she held it in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head. Each revolution caused the cock to shudder and finally she felt it pull away, popping out of her mouth like a lollipop. Ivy held her fingers underneath the hole, her fingernails sliding along the shaft as it pulled away. The head fell through the hole, Ivy heard a "Jesus Christ," and then there was nothing.

Ivy smacked her lips, savoring the taste of the spunk that had passed through her mouth. (The graffiti hadn't lied; she had indeed gotten a prize.) She noticed that her lips were dry from friction and, looking around, spotted Harley's tube of lipstick. Ivy reached for it and hastily applied it, running it quickly along her lips. She noted that there was no need to lubricate her other lips; they were soaking wet.

As Ivy put the last touches of lipstick on her lips, she suddenly had an idea. She quickly scanned the wall for a bare space. She found a small opening and used the lipstick to quickly write. It was scrawled in her hurry to write but was still readable: "For a good time call Selina: 555-XXXX." Ivy smiled devilishly.

As Ivy freshened herself (and the wall) up a bit, she heard a gagging sound behind her. She turned and was surprised to see that Harley had pressed her face directly up against the hole, her nose scrunched against the wall. She coughed and her eyes were shut tight, water seeping out of her closed lids. Harley, still on her knees, had her hands gripped tightly to the heels of her boots. A strange gurgle emanated from Harley, only ending once the cock mercifully pulled itself out of her throat. Harley pulled away as well, wiping her eyes. The cock pushed itself fully into the booth and a voice emanated from beyond the wall.

"You like my dick in your throat, whore?" It said gruffly.

Harley coughed and licked her lips. "You betcha," She said hoarsely, still trying to disguise her voice. "Now c'mon, gimme that puddin, Mistah...Mistah..." Harley let her voice trail off and her smile faded slightly. After a moment, she threw herself back on the cock, messily sucking on it. She used only her mouth, her hands now tugging on her pigtails in rhythm with her head bobs.

"Hey, what the fuck?" Ivy heard, this time coming from her hole. She turned back and saw a cock angrily waving around through the hole. This one wasn't as long but thicker than the previous dick and was apparently much more impatient. Ivy situated herself in front of the hole and gently rubbed her fingernails along the cock.

"'Bout fucking time a slut shows up," The voice said as it felt Ivy's touch. The cock shoved as far as it could go into the booth. "Now get to work."

If someone had talked like that to Ivy in real life, the Gotham City PD would have never found the body. Now, though, it wasn't as if someone was talking to her; no, to Ivy, it was the cock that was talking to her. It bounced angrily against her nails, throwing a little tantrum.

"I said blow me, bitch!" The cock said angrily. It's red head flared angrily.

"Someone needs to learn some manners," Ivy cooed, taking the dick in her hand. She caressed it softly with her hand, tugging it towards her, before suddenly yanking it downwards. It slammed painfully against the bottom of the hole before flinging back up.

"Ah, fuck!" The cock said, beginning to pull back out into the darkness. Ivy grabbed the head quickly, digging her nails in slightly to the shaft. The cock stopped moving immediately and muttered another curse.

"Are you going to be rude and get punished?" Asked, her nails still embedded into the sides of the cock's shaft. "Or..." She slowly pulled her nails out and repeatedly licked the underside of the cock head. "Are you going to be a good boy and get (*lick) your (*lick) cock (*lick) sucked?" After she had finished speaking, Ivy gave one long lick along the entire length of the cock.

There was silence for a moment.

"I'll be good," The cock said softly.

(Behind her, Ivy could hear Harley trying to coax cum out of her cock. "I'm your dirty little slut," Harley said, slipping in and out of her real voice. "Cum in my little whore mouth and I'll swallow all of it just like a good bitch should!" Ivy rolled her eyes.)

Ivy gently placed the man's cock inside her mouth and effortlessly pushed forward, taking even this impressive girth without too much trouble. Ivy felt the sides of her mouth stretch tight but she dropped her jaw far enough that she was able to take the whole cock in her mouth. Her lips touched against the wall and Ivy made a point to kiss it, if only to show herself that she could. As she pulled away, Ivy could see that her fresh lipstick had left a red ring all around the wall.

Ivy moaned lowly as she pulled the cock out of her mouth, the moan reverberating around the cock inside. As Ivy reached the tip of the cock she bared her upper teeth and lightly bit it; she heard a groan and felt the cock instinctively jerk away. Holding it tightly with her hand, Ivy stopped biting and instead began to lick. The cock ceased its pulling and pushed fully into the booth once more.

"See what happens when you're a good boy?" Ivy said as she licked his cock like a mother cat cleaning her kitten.

"Y-yeah," The cock replied.

Ivy stopped licking.

"I mean... yes, ma'am," The cock quickly added.

Ivy resumed suckling on the cock, jerking with her hand while lightly sucking on the tip. The cock's girth was impressive and Ivy gradually began to corkscrew with her hand since she couldn't actually wrap her hand completely around it. Once again, she was completely in time with her mouth's movements.

"Holy shit," The cock groaned, pushing forward to stick even more of itself through the hole. Ivy rewarded it by jerking it from head to shaft, carefully running her hand over every inch of the cock. She pushed down deep with her mouth once more, not quite taking all of it, and then pulled out and began to jerk the man with both hands. She heard a strained groan from the cock and smiled to herself.

Ivy had heard a commotion behind her but hadn't paid it any attention. She noticed it now, though, as she felt the zipper on her suit being pulled down from behind and then suddenly a hand grabbed her hair. Ivy's head was pulled backwards and, as she looked up at Harley's smiling face

"Harl, what...?" Ivy said when Harley suddenly opened her mouth and Ivy saw something dripping from her mouth. Ivy realized what it was; Harley had gotten her cum after all and was now dropping it down into Ivy's mouth.

The first splashes landed on Ivy's forehead (Harley's aim wasn't the greatest). Ivy closed her eyes and opened her mouth, her long red tongue sticking out. She felt drop after drop work its way down her face until it finally reached her mouth. The drips turned into a stream and Ivy felt hit the back of her tongue.

She didn't swallow, instead letting the cum pool inside her mouth. It wasn't until the stream had stopped that Ivy cautiously opened an eye, then looked up at Harley and dramatically gulped. Then she opened her mouth, proving she had swallowed.

Harley smiled. "Good girl," She whispered. There was a noise and Harley looked towards her hole. Her eyes lit up and Ivy guessed that she had a new customer. The hand released Ivy's hair and Ivy once again returned to her cock.

Ivy had never stopped jerking the cock with both hands through all this. As she continued stroking the meaty dick, she glanced down and saw that her sizable breasts were now exposed. Ivy kept one hand working the cock and used the other to pull her suit down a little more, freeing her dark green nipples.

Ivy jacked off the cock with one hand while, with the other, she began to knead a breast. She moaned involuntarily, her eyes closed as she used both hands to her fullest.

"That's right, get off on sucking my dick," She heard the cock say. Ivy responded by moaning louder and working her hand down her body. She began to jerk harder, yanking the cock towards her as if to drag it through the wall. She flicked her tongue out and licked the tip as her hand trailed down to her stomach.

"Jerk that cock, baby," The cock said. Ivy's hand tailed further down her body, running in soft lines along her pelvis. Her mouth was now fully around the mouth of the cock now and she busily sucked on it. Her hand moved swiftly around the shaft, tightening as she jerked towards her to drain it of cum. She felt his head growing larger, could feel his cock beginning to twitch, and knew that soon her mouth would once again be full of cu-

"I knew you were a fucking slut," The cock said triumphantly as it prepared to cum.

And like that, Ivy pulled her hand and mouth off the cock.

"No wait, please, I didn't... oh fuck..." The cock said. It hung free through the hole and twitched up into the air. Ivy smiled and brought herself closer underneath it, propping up her two large breasts with her hands. The cock spasmed and jerked into the air before it began to cum. It didn't shoot out; under its own power it drizzled out cum like a faucet that had been barely turned on.

"Goddammit," The cock whined as it drained pitiably. It landed with a splash on Ivy's tits. Ivy moved them, making sure the cock drizzled on as much area as it could. It landed thick and heavy, the man's impressive load dribbling out slowly and with great effort.

The cock began to pull back and Ivy grabbed it, holding it tightly. She had it tightly by the base and squeezed it. The head quickly swelled with blood, turning an almost purple. Beyond the wall, Ivy heard groans and taps against the wall.

Ivy jerked the cock towards her one time and one time only, still squeezing it tightly. She drained the cock of its last little bit of cum and filled the head with even more blood until it looked as if it might explode. She then mercifully let it go and heard a heavy sigh from the cock.

"Maybe next time you'll be a good boy," Ivy said simply.

There was no backtalk from the other side. Ivy watched as the spent dick disappeared into the black of the next room and heard the sounds of someone getting dressed. As the door opened, Ivy could have sworn she heard, "Fuck that, best orgasm I've ever had..."

Ivy glanced down at her cum-covered tits, admiring the impressive load the man had managed to eke out without any assistance. Ivy paused for a moment and then tentatively reached down and stuck her long tongue out. Lifting her breast towards her mouth, she licked a bit of cum off her right breast. She savored the taste for a moment and then dipped her head again, trying her best to reach as much cum as she could. Ivy then began to scoop up the rest of the cum with her hand, sucking her fingers to get as much of the load as she could into her mouth.

As she did all of this, Ivy never once thought of swallowing. No, Ivy had vengeance on her mind.

Once Ivy had accumulated a good-sized load into her mouth, she quickly turned around. She saw Harley's back, her two blonde pony tails sticking out to the side as her head bobbed back and forth. She was leaning forward, causing her shirt to lift up slightly and reveal her milky white lower back. Descending down, Ivy could just make out the beginning of Harley's ass crack before her heart-shaped ass was covered by Harley's tight red booty shorts. They strained against her ass.

Ivy reached and grabbed Harley by each pony tail, pulling her head backwards suddenly. Harley gasped as her mouth came off a cock, this one a nice, veiny dick.She tried to say something but it was too late; Ivy yanked her back, stood over her, and opened her mouth.

Ivy had much better aim than Harley and all of the cum in her mouth fell out in a steady stream directly into the back of Harley's mouth. Harley's eyes were wide and her tongue stuck out slightly as she took the load, coughing slightly as it hit her tonsils.

Ivy let the last drip of cum fall from her mouth, letting it fall from her tongue onto Harley's. She smiled, satisfied that she had gotten revenge. Harley gulped and then once again tried to speak.

"I was tryin-a say, he's about to-" She said when suddenly Ivy heard a groan and looked towards the cock just as a thick blast of cum shot forth, smacking her on the lips. Her head recoiled as load after load shot out, Harley coaxing it out with her hands.

As Ivy leaned back a load landed on a breast but then the rest began to fall in long ropes on Harley's face. Her face was positively covered in the ejaculations of multiple cocks, this one covering any square inch not already covered. Harley giggled as she received her facial.

"Thanks, bitch," The cock said as the last spurts of cum fell onto Harley's legs.

"Aww, was I a good little whore for ya, Mistah?" Harley asked once the man's cum was spent, before briefly sticking his head into her mouth to suck the last little bit of cum out of his cock.

"Jesus, yeah," The cock replied before it retreated back beyond the hole. Ivy & Harley heard the fumbled shuffling of someone getting dressed, then a door open and close.

"I don't know why you let them talk to you like that," Ivy said when she thought they were alone.

Harley shrugged. "It makes them cum faster," She said simply as she wiped cum from her eye. "Besides," She said with a mischievous look, "I like the idea that they'll never know that the dirty whore who let them use her mouth as a cum bucket was actually Harley Quinn."

Ivy thought for a moment. "Huh," She said softly.

"Help me get my shirt off," Harley asked. Ivy looked down and saw that the front of Harley's shirt was drenched in spit and cum. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin, wet material.

"Oh, dear," Ivy said. She grabbed Ivy's shirt from the bottom and lifted it up, Harley sticking her hands up into the air. The shirt clung to Harley's wet tits, bringing them up before bouncing back down. She had nice, perky tits, smaller than Ivy's but still sizable. Ivy yanked the shirt up over Harley's head and tossed it into the corner.