Ivy Finds Answers

Story Info
Ivy valentine (Soul Calibur IV) finds what she wanted.
2.6k words
4.71
7.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story takes place during Soul Calibur IV, so Ivy is wearing that outfit and she's on a mission to find out about the Soul Calibur.

*****

Ivy walked into the temple with her sword ready. Her eyes were fierce and her stance was proud, as she searched for danger in the seemingly abandoned building.

Her firm, round butt cheeks jiggled slightly as she walked up the stone staircase. Her muscles were tense and ready. Her impressive natural breasts heaved slowly with every breath, as she felt her heart pounding.

She now entered the giant, empty room. She was ready to battle, if needed.

Her expression became sad, as she lowered her weapon.

Nothing. It was empty.

Ivy let out a disappointed, disgusted groan. She had been told there would be useful information, there. She had been lied to, it seemed.

Ivy sat on a piece of rock, stretching out her legs and massaging her back. She was very tired, after the long journey.

"Curses!" She muttered, massaging her neck.

Oh well, she thought, she might as well sleep here tonight. The night was falling.

She took a torch from the wall and lit it on fire, placing it in a crack on the floor. Then she unrolled her blanket and placed her sword next to it.

Ivy went to massage her breasts. They were hurting a bit, after such a long day.

Ivy was very proud of her body, especially of her large, natural breasts.

She had won battles because of how much they distracted her opponents. And her lovers sure seemed to enjoy them. But after a long day, her outfit felt constricting and uncomfortable.

She was about to take off the top portion of her outfit, to ease the discomfort, when she heard the sound of polite, male cough. Someone wanted to make their presence known.

Ivy picked up her sword in one swift movement and got up to face the stranger.

There stood a calm, tall Chinese man. About 40 years old, with long black hair and no weapons.

"I assure you, I mean you no harm."

Ivy did not lower her sword.

"Who are you?"

The man gave a curt nod, as he introduced himself.

"My name is Kong Xiuqiang. I am a monk."

Ivy looked at him for a moment longer, then she lowered her weapon and relaxed a bit.

"A monk?"

"Yes."

Ivy observed his unassuming clothes and calm demeanor. She felt reassured, but she was still suspicious.

"This temple looks abandoned, why are you here?"

The man smiled slightly.

"I vowed to guard this place and give help to anyone who may need it."

Ivy couldn't help but think that the man was kind of attractive, in a very humble way.

"Well, you could be of help to me, Xiuqiang."

Ivy crossed her arms and leaned on a column. She didn't meant to be provocative, but the pose pushed her breasts up and highlighted her long, strong legs.

The monk seemed unfazed by her beauty, but Ivy had never met a man who could resist her. She was ready to use all her persuasion, if needed.

"I'd be happy to help, if I can. What may I call you?"

"Ivy."

The man nodded and sat on a nearby piece of rock, crossing his legs.

"How may I help you, Ivy?"

Ivy took a deep breath.

"I'm here because I need to know everything about the Soul Calibur."

The man's face showed a hint of shock, which he quickly hid. Ivy, however, hadn't missed it.

"Do you know about the Soul Calibur, Xiuqiang?"

The man remained silent for a long while. Ivy was almost about to ask again, feeling irritated, before he finally answered.

"I...do. But I cannot speak of it. I am sorry."

Ivy ha expected this, but she still felt annoyed.

"I need to know. I need you to tell me."

The man shook his head slowly, with a sad expression on his face.

"I am truly sorry. It is not my right to divulge information about that sword. I swore I wouldn't."

"To whom?"

"I cannot tell you that, either. I apologize."

Ivy stared at him for a second. What to do? Attack him? Offer him money? No, neither would have helped much with this monk.

Then a thought hit her. This temple had been abandoned for years, maybe decades. She might have been the first woman he had seen in ages.

Could she have persuaded him in a more...subtle way?

Oh, of course monks were celibate. But most monks were never put to the test as much as he was about to. Most monks had never met Ivy Valentine.

"Alright, I understand." Said Ivy.

The monk seemed taken aback by this sudden mood shift.

"If you swore, I guess there's not much I can do to convince you."

Ivy turned her back on him and placed the sword on her blanket. She did not bend her knees to do it, however, but bent over.

Xiuqiang had a perfect view of her pale, round ass as she did so. He quickly looked away, blushing. Ivy glimpsed back and noticed his embarrassment.

Good. It was a start.

She stood up again and looked at him. She was aware of how provocative her outfit was and she was ready to exploit it as much as possible.

She smiled at him. The monk smiled back, looking a bit uncomfortable.

She went to sit in front of him. Instead of crossing her legs like he had, she knelt down and rested her body weight on her legs. This pose emphasized her strong, smooth thighs. Ivy placed her hands on her lower back and groaned, to give the impression that she was just stretching. As a result, her breasts were being pushed out in a deeply alluring manner. Her groans were also intentionally sexual, though underplayed.

Xiuqiang looked away, seemingly very interested in the burning torch by Ivy's blanket.

Ivy had patience, she knew he'd crack sooner or later. She was just beginning.

"How long have you been here, Xiuqiang?"

The monk had to look back at her to respond. It was hard to not stare at her heaving breasts.

"T-Twenty years. More or less."

Ivy had stopped stretching. On of her hands was resting on her thigh, the other was resting on her breasts.

"Oh, my! Such a long time."

The monk nodded. For a moment, his eyes clearly stared at her cleavage. Ivy smiled, but he had turned away again.

"It must have been really hard, being all alone."

"I am at peace, here. I do not mind."

Ivy giggled.

"You never miss company?"

"No."

Ivy now placed her right hand on his knee.

"Not even the female variety?"

The monk looked into her eyes. They were like ice, but something burned behind them. Xiuqiang felt hot and confused.

"I...No, we monks are celibate. It is no different from usual lives, in that respect."

Ivy smiled.

"Oh, but I wasn't talking about sex, Xiuqiang. Why would you ever think that?"

The monk looked at her, embarrassed.

Ivy's hand moved further up, to his thigh.

"Why would that be your first thought, I wonder?"

Xiuqiang's breathing had become rather heavy, now. He felt a slight jolt of panic, when he realized that he was getting an erection. Ivy's hand was very close to his penis, now. Soon, she'd feel it getting harder. Or it would show through the cloak.

"I... I apologize. I assumed..."

Ivy leaned over, her breasts now dangled in front of Xiuqiang. His erection was now clearly visible through the cloak. Ivy's hand touched it lightly.

She looked down and giggled.

"Are you sure you don't feel a bit lonely?"

The monk got up in a hurry. In doing so, his throbbing member actually bumped into her breasts.

"I'm sorry! I must... go, now."

Xiuqiang meant to turn around, but Ivy's hand grabbed his hips. With strength.

He looked down. Ivy was still kneeling. From where he stood, he could see her eyes, her generous cleavage, her creamy thighs and even her ass sticking out behind her back.

Her grip was strong, but her expression was gentle.

"How about we make a deal, Xiuqiang?"

The monk saw where this was going. He knew he should have left then and there, but women had always been a weakness for him. Once before, he had broken his oaths for a woman.

And while he certainly did not feel love ofr this woman, she just oozed sex, lust. He could feel his penis throbbing and getting wet. The throbbing was actually visible through his clothes.

"D-Deal?" He asked.

Ivy smiled. This smile was mischievous and slightly devilish. Her eyes were cold as ice, yet they seemed to have fiery passion behind them.

"Yes, a deal. If you give me the information I need, I shall give you anything you want."

Xiuqiang wanted to say no. To follow his oath. To be honorable.

But before he could attempt to refuse, Ivy leaned forward and brushed her face on his cloak. The monk felt his erection being caressed by her cheeks, her nose, her lips. Then, Ivy rose her body and caressed him with her breasts. They felt soft, yet firm. Xiuqiang had never seen such an amazing pair.

"Anything." She repeated.

Any attempt to refuse her offer had slipped his mind. Ivy smiled and helped him get rid of his cloak.

Xiuqiang stood there, with only his underpants on. Ivy stroked the outline of his cock with her armored hand, while she used the other one to play with her soft breasts.

"So, Xiuqiang, is it?"

The monk nodded.

"What can you tell me about the Soul Calibur?"

He looked at her breasts, then into her amazing eyes. He felt his cock press against the fabric of his underpants.

He gave up. After one, shameful sigh, he started to tell her everything.

Xiuqiang finished speaking.

Ivy had listened carefully, but she hadn't stopped gently stroking his bulge. She wanted to keep him motivated.

Now, she knew what she needed to do to find the Soul Calibur. The monk had proven useful.

"Thank you very much, Xiuqiang."

The man nodded. He was trembling with excitement, now. His dick felt like it was about to burst.

Ivy used both her hands to gently pull down his underpants. He looked him in the eyes, as she did it.

"Very well, it's time for your reward, isn't-"

Xiuqiang's cock sprang out and hit her squarely across the cheek, taking her by surprise.

The monk looked appalled for a moment, then he saw that she was smiling.

"My, my... I had underestimated you, hadn't I?"

Ivy looked at the hard, throbbing cock in front of her.

It was a really nice specimen, one of the biggest she had had the pleasure to look at. And soon, she was going to do more than just look at it.

Ivy started to stroke it gently, while she looked at the man. With one hand she touched him, with the other she fondled her large boobs. She knew it drove them crazy.

"So, honey, tell me. What shall it be? How shall I repay you for your services?"

Xiuqiang had no doubt about what he wanted to do first.

"Put my cock between your breasts, please."

Ivy smiled at the courtesy of the request. She also smiled because she knew he'd ask that. Men almost always asked to do that, when given the chance to choose.

She did not take her outfit off. She also knew that the outfit was part of her breasts' appeal.

She slid his hard cock underneath her outfit. It was drenching with pre-cum, now.

The monk let out a gentle grunt.

Ivy smiled and got to work.

As the monk had hoped, she was amazing at it.

She moved her breasts up and down, squeezed them, alternated the rhythm, licked the tip of his cock when it became visible between them, moved her breasts in different directions to stimulate his cock even more, let him thrust while she held them in place, stroked his cock with one hand while her boobs jiggled madly...

She knew she had an amazing pair of breasts and she knew how to use them.

In addition to this, she could dirty talk like no one else. Her British accent and proud voice made it even hotter.

"Oh, yes! Yes, fuck those tits! Make me feel that hard cock between my tits! It's so big, my God... I want you to fuck them and cum all over me, drench me in your hot cum, baby..."

It went on for ten minutes, at which point Ivy was sure Xiuiqiang would cum all over her.

But unexpectedly, he held up one hand and asked her to stop.

She did so, intrigued. This did not happen often.

Usually, a titfuck was all that happened, in situations like this. They never resisted for longer than that.

Xiuqiang seemed to be made of stronger stuff. Impressive.

"What is it, darling? What do you want to do, now?"

Xiuqiang took her by her blanket and asked her to bend over. Ivy smiled, as she obliged.

He started to fuck her doggystyle, with great passion and almost fury.

Ivy hadn't been fucked in a long time, and despite being a monk Xiuqiang clearly wasn't new to these pleasures. For the first time that night, Ivy lost control and just enjoyed it.

Her glorious, jiggly ass kept moving backwards and forwards, as the monk enjoyed the sight and squeezed it, slapped it, caressed it.

After a while, Xiuqiang slowed down and asked her to turn around. Ivy was dripping wet and deeply enjoying herself.

She grinned as she got on her back.

"Yeah, fuck me some more, monk. I really did underestimate you. You're a worthy lover."

The monk smiled back, in spite of himself, and started caressing her clitoris with the head of his penis.

Ivy moaned, as she fondled her breasts.

Xiuqiang slipped his cock inside her, then came the real fuck.

Up to that point, it had been passionate, but not that hard.

Now, the monk really started to pound Ivy. Her large breasts jiggled up ad down, as he admired them. She moaned and moaned and held on his ass, pushing him inside her as if she was afraid he's stop.

She could feel his cock moving inside her and it was bliss, it was fantastic, it was just what she needed.

Then, something that she rarely got to experience happened: she came. Loudly and violently and for a very long time.

She screamed and started shaking, as her thick, smooth body was illuminated by the torch's flame.

Usually, her lovers didn't manage to make her come. They were too affected by her beauty and prowess and came first.

Maybe it was his monk training, maybe it was something else, but Ivy had come and she was now laying on the blanket, exhausted and satisfied.

Xiuqiang came a few moments after she did. He pulled out and held his cock, as it shot what seemed like a bucket-full of cum all over her heaving breasts and pale face.

He grunted loudly as he came, and Ivy closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of warm cum covering her skin and trickling down her hot, voluptuous body.

As the monk slowly got up to recover his clothes and leave, Ivy laid there. With one hand, she rubbed the cum all over her breasts and face, with the other she touched her pussy.

She had obtained the information she needed and she had also been fucked properly, for once.

It had been a good night, Ivy thought, as she moaned and touched herself.