IWillSubmit38 Pt. 01

Story Info
He chose to drug and take her to protect her from herself.
9.7k words
4.69
60.3k
80

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 02/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley intermittently slept, feeling relaxed, resting tranquilly in a dreamy euphoric haze. Sporadically her mind caught the cusp of something chilling. This terror couldn't quite break through the dazed, anesthetized, listless state stealing her thoughts away. Something finally pierced the foggy veil, demanding she battle to remain awake. The small voice in her head urged her to be cautious while feigning sleep. She investigated barely slitting her eyes open and she snuck a glimpse at the odd sensations ebbing in from the inky darkness. She dispassionately noted two Velcro bands holding her wrists in place and the fact that her throat was parched and she was drooling seemed disturbing.

Riley's jaw was also sore and she couldn't understand why. Her tongue slid over something behind her teeth that felt odd. Was that metal? A silhouette in the corner leaned forward. Though she couldn't make him out clearly, it was obvious a large man was focused on her. She glanced at the clock not sure if it was day or night. Part of her wanted to drift back to sleep but she shook her head desperate to clear the fog. Something clearly wasn't right, though in this state, she had difficulty reacting to the red flags flying in the periphery of her conscious mind. She had a sudden gripping realization of how serious her current situation was. A tear welled in her large, sexy, smoky, green eyes. It escaped after she blinked her long lashes to roll down her beautiful cheek where it fell to the floor below. Her clearing mind flashed to the IT guy from work. He'd been with her in her last memory before waking here, wherever that was. The IT guy had been holding her waist. Was he helping her? She couldn't quite figure it all out.

She recalled the restroom at the gym and the feeling of frenzied panic setting when she'd glanced in the mirror of the gym's bathroom. She had known she had to get to her car and lock herself inside it. She perceived danger. Something was very wrong with how fast the sensations of fatigue and dizziness were happening. The walls spun wildly and as soon as she'd spun the door knob and stepped from the bathroom the enormous, very handsome, IT guy's firm grasp encircled her waist.

"You look dizzy. I've got you." He'd stated.

Whirling, the shaky ground moved below her until she'd had no choice but to cling to him to stay upright. The rapid onset of the haziness and twirling sensations made her feel like she'd been drugged. The thought crossed her mind much too late, but it was all that made sense. She tried to focus while he swiftly moved her, nearly carrying her, to her car. He bent her, folding her into the car's seat, then his grasp of her hands was much too tight. Something slipped around her left then right wrists. She sluggishly tried to focus and turn her head to investigate her wrists. It didn't look like her car. Oh No! She watched as his huge hand cinched her wrists to the base of the car's seat!

"I... Have to... Get out... Of... Here!" her mind processed with a listless apathy only drugs could induce during what should have been a truly terrifying moment. It felt mildly alarming, but no true panic overcame her. She was trying to get her mind to understand the gravity of this situation, but part of her almost wanted to laugh. It was all very surreal.

"Thisss ... sisn't... my... car!" she mumbled in a slurred voice that sounded like it was a million miles away from her.

Finally, the fight or flight response filled her with adrenaline, but it was way too late. Riley then used every ounce of energy she had to throw her legs from the door of his car trying to propel herself up and away from him, but all she'd accomplished was her legs, falling out the door like lead weights. Logan's immense frame, crouched by her knees, gently, easily, lifted her legs back into his car. He simply closed the door, trapping her inside. She sobbed, caged in, slipping away, drugged in a car with a massive man she barely knew. She struggled to keep her lids open, watching him circle the car and climb behind the wheel. His stunning face bent over hers. A predatory look flashed over his features before his lips descended over hers then dropped lightly to press against hers.

She felt his soft lips touch hers and she was slightly intrigued with how moist and soft they felt. A slow mechanical whirring sound accompanied her descent on the car's seat. She was lowered down, down, into the cloudy haze of heavy sedation while weakly pulling at bindings on her wrists. A look, slightly less than true panic due to the drugs, crossed her face and she willed her eyes to remain open to watch the dangerous, devilishly handsome side of his jaw turning to watch behind the car while he backed his car from the space. His jaw muscle twitched when he noted her looking at him and she sort of laughed at how odd that twitch looked. She wondered if he was angry. That didn't make sense though. He stared at her before his head dipped to press his lips to her soft velvety skin again. His tongue slid in her mouth capturing hers and circling it. She was sure she shouldn't want anything like that from a perfect stranger. She murmured the word no into his mouth just as her eyes slid shut and the sedation concealed her from his greedy hunger.

Riley blinked up at the clock on the wall. "Where am I?" she tried to mumble. It was an unintelligible, hoarse, scratchy sound that did not sound like the words because her mouth was held open wide by a gag she still had no comprehension of.

Logan knew what she meant despite the gag because he'd repeated the same answers over and over every time she'd woke up for the past hour while she drifted in and out of sedation. She'd briefly opened her eyes to ask where she was. He explained he had taken her for her own safety; well, up until she had become rude and hostile to him. That was when she had copped an attitude with her captor and told him he was a perverted asshole who couldn't get it up. Her cutting words hit a dissident chord that pissed him off. The attitude was likely a side effect of the sedation, but her belligerent cutting words had irritated him so he'd gagged her. Unfortunately, now when she woke briefly, panic set in. She'd struggle wildly, exhaust herself, then drift back to sleep. She'd done this over and over and he was beginning to regret his decision to gag his beauty because, by now, her jaw was certainly sore. She had been heavily sedated and was certainly confused. It had lasted much longer then he'd thought it would last when he'd tired of her ire. Although this was all her fault, so a little suffering was earned he'd reasoned. She was going to know who was in charge, and it sure as fuck was not her, no matter how much he felt pangs of guilt about her aching jaw now.

The problems started because Riley was on her work laptop investigating bondage, submission, sexual slavery, rape sites and finally personal ads to locate a willing man to debase her. She had written graphic stories regarding her sexual desires and posted them on-line. He'd swept the system remotely from the IT department when viral attacks began months ago. That was when he'd first discovered her online chats and erotic stories with all her naughty misbehaviors. He originally had raised his eyebrows, laughed at the subject matter, then, like any guy, he backed them up to bring home to read. He admired how gifted and deviated the mind was that created all his extra work and part of him wanted to be the one to punish her for it. He scrubbed the virus infected sites from their system and investigated the origin of the viral pop-ups. They had all been triggered by the computer user two floors down, logged on as Riley Gallo. Every one of her stories got him so hot he'd had to jack off after or during reading the tales.

Logan fantasized about her constantly. What must a hot little piece who wanted to be fucked and taken against her will look like? Why did those fantasies trip her triggers? What possessed anyone to use a work computer to investigate their dark desires? He wanted to know every detail about this girl as he'd already created a visage in his mind of her. He followed her for weeks from his IT room. He'd built her up so high that the reality of her couldn't possibly live up to the images he'd created in his mind. Still, he felt compelled to see this little naughty minx despite his certain disappointment with the fantasy woman his mind had created. He'd likely see a sad, pale, homely girl with stringy hair and body odor. Logan knew curiosity killed the cat, but it didn't stop him from wanting to see the pussy killing his mind slowly. He set up unneeded service at a terminal a couple rows from her desk. He would watch her for one entire day if he liked what he saw. The terminal he was going to repair was only used at night so Logan could tinker in the area instead of having to pull the unit and switch it out like they usually had to do to maintain the workload.

His plan failed miserably though because one look at her and Logan was hopelessly infatuated with the real deal. Sweet God in Heaven had created an angel with the mind of a demon. She was walking, talking, sex with soft curves and he found himself with his mouth gaping open because he couldn't believe his eyes. He'd been leveled, astonished, and utterly dumbstruck by her stunning features! Riley was so far beyond any fantasy he'd dreamed up he didn't know where to begin to take in her absolute perfection.

She was the definition of sexy with thick, long, dark brown wavy tresses falling to her tiny waist. She had large, seductive, smoky, green eyes that vacillated from one shade of green to another depending on what she wore. When she walked across the office in her cream-colored skirt his eyes roamed her body up and down until she'd dropped her pencil on the way back to her desk and as she bent over to pick it up, Logan's mouth dropped, slack-jawed as he watched her bottom tip forward in front of his eyes. Her bottom was a work of art as it tipped for her to pick up the pen. He could have watched that scene play over and over.

Logan saw her the next day in corduroy slacks. He believed the gap between her thighs would effortlessly allow his hand to slip between those thighs and rub her to a wet frenzy. She was just so highly fuckable that he'd be glad to do whatever she wanted no matter how her kinky mind deviated. Hell, the stranger the better! She could fulfill every desire of his with those thick, full lips resting below her lightly freckled, upturned nose. Envisioning her lips wrapped around him made him so hard. She must be Italian or Greek based on her complexion. He considered whether she had freckles on those soft, perky tits with the pebbled nipples pointing up from her shirt. Oh God, how he'd like to suck them.

Those nipples sat high on her chest, pointing prominently beneath her undergarments. When she dressed in cleavage-revealing outfits, her soft curves spilled over her bra as she leaned forward. He dreamed of spending hours suckling those pretty pink peaks taunting him under every outfit she wore. She had such a tiny waist. It looked to be a size two, about 22-24 inches around. She couldn't possibly weigh more than 110 pounds soaking wet, but she filled out every inch of what she wore to perfection. She was like the lyrics in the song Brick House, "she's mighty, mighty, just letting it all hang out ." Logan knew an angel had supervised building this woman for a man to worship, though, the thought of anyone else looking at her nearly drove him insane. She was his. He closed his eyes wondering if he could really get his fingers all the way around her waist. Then he wondered if he'd lost his mind. He had all these crazy thoughts about her body under his.

Unfortunately, little Riley was becoming increasingly brazen, taking risks with her safety, trolling for a man to take her, dominate, control and he found she was even creating a request to rape her. She made it clear in her chats and stories she was terrified of pain. This behavior had to stem from somewhere and Logan became determined to find out what had started it. Something flipped a switch somewhere in Riley's head and now she seemed determined to be defiled. Logan had to take over to save her from her worst enemy, herself.

When Riley logged on, he'd set up a site he controlled and her internet was immediately diverted to him. She believed she was online but in fact, she'd only talked with him no matter how many men she believed she was talking to. He took control since he'd found the hacker a few months ago. His cyber stalking and regular old stalking had led to some very intriguing information that explained so much about his girl.

Riley started working at the company on a work release program of all things. He wouldn't have believed that if he hadn't found it himself. She was so beautiful and unassuming he couldn't believe she had been in prison. She'd worked for the company about eleven months and next week she would finally complete reporting to her parole officer and her sentence with the department of corrections would finally be at an end and Logan could then set his plan to protect her in action. Since she'd done an excellent job with the company they intended to keep her if she was interested in staying on. She needed the work experience, so she'd stay.

Logan had snatched her apartment keys from her desk she left them sitting out in her little bowl. He had a copy made and returned them while she took her break. Within a few days, he'd been in her apartment. He'd borrowed one diary at a time reading each since she was thirteen. He installed a tracker on her cellphone easily and video equipment in her apartment.

He found Riley had been locked up since she was thirteen years old. Her entire childhood had been thrown away because of one tragic night when she was barely old enough to understand the consequences of her actions. Logan purchased the court transcripts and studied her case in depth. She had her first date with Braden Miller a local delinquent several years older than her and that night effectively ended her teenage years.

Braden wanted to get alcohol so he asked Riley to slip the bottle in her purse. The older attendant caught them on the way out of the store but Braden snapped and clubbed the old guy in the head with the bottle. He grabbed Riley's hand dragging her out the door. The pair fled the scene in his car. Riley testified that police were on them almost from the beginning. Braden became crazed because he had cocaine in the car he needed to ditch so he forced Riley to slide under him into the driver's seat so he could throw out the drugs.

Police hadn't seen the switch in drivers so Riley was left holding the lion's share of the charges as the driver. The assault on the man in the store escalated to an aggravated offense because the old man's injuries appeared to have permanent effects on his memory. Riley had never been behind the wheel of a car before and police used a bump to spin her car to a stop. Unfortunately, it was performed incorrectly causing Riley's car to lose control. The bump slammed the car back into the police car sending the cruiser careening wildly until it violently wrapped around a telephone pole.

Riley's car shot over the median causing a head-on crash with a minivan. The young woman driver of the minivan, frantically searching for someone as Riley watched trapped behind the wheel of her car unable to move. Her three-year-old had unbuckled himself from his car seat and had been thrown out of the minivan's open window. Riley testified she first saw the police officer's head slumped forward dripping blood. His back was broken in multiple places forever changing his life. He would never return to full duty. Riley then recalled hearing the young mother begin to scream. Both she and Riley saw the missing toddler at the same moment. The site was too horrific for her to describe without sobbing through her testimony. The toddler was lying motionless in a pool of blood on the freeway. His tiny arm had been crushed by another vehicle's tire. The driver rolled over his little arm and though he survived, he required amputation of his arm, disfiguring him for life.

Riley hadn't flinched when they sentenced her. She was near suicidal with guilt, but the words of the child's mother had resolved her to live. She had admonished Riley saying she hoped she lived a long life but the memories of this tragedy plagued her. She showed Riley a picture of her three-year old's perfect body then another with his amputated stump. The mother forgave Riley, but Riley couldn't forgive herself. Riley felt she deserved punishment and refused to participate in a defense of her actions.

Braden's parents, to avoid a lawsuit, pressed charges of theft of their car and two months prior to this incident, one tiny bag of chocolate stars aided in forever altering Riley's young life. Riley had stolen a bag of chocolate stars at Super-mart and had received a year of probation and community service for this. The incident meant she had a prior criminal record to boot.

The fact it was an election year, public outrage and injuries to an old man, a toddler, and a police officer all affected charges and sentencing. Riley was treated to retribution at sentencing and spent the rest of her teen and early twenties locked up. Logan sifted through Riley's diaries from age thirteen on. He learned Riley was such a loner because her looks had caused her too many problems to count. She had to avoid everyone from age thirteen on. Women were jealous of her striking beauty and men wanted to fuck her. She swiftly learned to hide her beauty as effectively as possible. She tied her hair up in a tight thick bun, she wore thick glasses and the baggy clothing they required and she kept her eyes averted or in a book through the long years she'd been incarcerated.

Riley used any free time in a library studying and continuously avoided anyone looking her direction so she'd never really grasped how utterly beautiful she was. From the early entries of her diary on she had suffered in her time locked up. Only one man had ever gotten to her in all that time and he hadn't had enough time to completely defile her. It was a recent event and Riley described it in depth. She seemed to derive some sort of pleasure from the self-loathing. When he had raped her orally, Riley had relived it over and over. Logan read the entry time and again as it explained everything.

"Officer Bill Miller got to me last night. I was told to go to the kitchen and get the mop. As soon as I rounded the corner, I knew I was in deep trouble. He came out of nowhere and choked me until I went down and as I came around he snapped out an order and said "crawl to me licking your lips slut and you'll be just fine. Fight with me and you'll lose in so many ways!" he grinned sardonically and pushed me to my knees.

He said, "A girl like you knows how to suck cocks and fuck. Unfortunately, I don't have time to hump you now but you're going to give me a fast blowjob but if you try to bite me, you'll pay dearly. Are we clear? I'll catch up with you later. You owe me for flaunting your juicy little ass in front of me."

I have to find a way to stay away from him for the next two weeks. He slid down his zipper and undid his belt but he stopped there. He told me to go get it. I crawled up to him and I had to slide my fingers into his sweaty crotch and tug his cock out of his nasty stained underwear. Mercifully, he wasn't huge, but it smelled like pee. After I pulled it out, he reached down and stroked himself until it lengthened in his hand. I watched as a glistening drop of liquid dangled from the tip of it and dripped onto the floor. His baton was cocked back next to my head there was no need for the threat it was implicit, but he couldn't resist.