Izzie Makes Lover Her Love Slave

Story Info
Couple begins S&M Odyssey.
3.4k words
63.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzie and I had been seeing each other on the sly for about nine months. We had fucked each other on a none too regular basis due to the fact I was married. We had shared a lot of our thoughts and eventually they got round to bondage and domination. Both of us were submissive although it became apparent that Izzie had a more dominant, darker side. This turned me on immensely and eventually the following afternoon occurred. I'm sure there will be other stories to come from this as we both learned new and exciting things. But for now, here is the first time we had more than half an hour or so to play...

My phone vibrated indicating a text message had just arrived. Excitedly, I opened it up and sure enough Mistress Izzie. It read, "I can't wait for tomorrow Bitch Boy. You are to go to work with your cock and balls restrained. You are not to even think about cumming until we meet tomorrow. I will be able to tell and punishment would be severe if you do not follow my instructions!" I was hard instantly.

Mistress and I had been waiting to get some time together alone. As I am married, this was difficult. The following afternoon though was our chance and I was not going to blow our chance to have some real fun.

Friday I awoke and ensured that I was prepared for Mistress. I had some ribbon tied around my waist. For my cock and balls, I had some string from some shorts. This I tied around my balls first then around the base of my cock. I then attached the string to the ribbon. This had an immediate effect on me, making my cock hard and due to the way I was tied, my cock and balls stood out far from my body. The predicament was difficult as getting around work in this state was not easy.

I texted Mistress in the morning to say I was ready to follow instructions. I was informed that she had already been playing with herself for some time and had cum twice already. My cock twitched back to life again. Mistress then informed me that she was going to the sex shop that morning to buy some toys and would call to my work place later that morning with a present. That had me worried! What on earth could she want me to do at work? Yes, I had gone down on her in the lift at work but all too briefly and she wasn't in the office on Friday. My mind raced...

About 90 minutes later, my phone vibrated again and upon opening it I was ordered to meet Mistress in the car park. I dashed down not wanting to disappoint her. She sat in her car dressed casually with her car window open. She smiled at me and we made idle chit chat before discussing how excited we both were about the ensuing afternoon. I asked her what she had bought. Her reply was to the point. "I have spent a fortune Bitch Boy. For now you will have to wait and make do with this." Mistress handed me a 5 Ring Gate of Hell. "Go put it on and txt me with how it feels."

"Yes Mistress" was my prompt reply. "What else have you bought?" I added.

"You will have to wait and see. I will txt you with instructions for later. For no I am going to go amuse myself at home. Don't be late Bitch Boy. You are going to be broken in this afternoon"

With that she drove off laughing. For the second time today, my heart was pounding. There were butterflies in my stomach. My throat was dry with nervous apprehension. Yet I was so excited.

I hurried in to the toilets and undid the homemade bondage device from my cock. I put my cock through the first two rings but was so hard I could not get it on. I had to get back to my desk so after texting Mistress what the problem was made my way back to work. Mistress texted back saying that I was to have it on at the first opportunity. About an hour later my cock (or her cock as she put in her last text) had calmed down somewhat. I went to the toilet again, dropped my jeans and boxer shorts and slid the full five rings on my cock. I was surprised at the weight for some reason. I felt that unless I was hard I would not be able to keep it on. I had visions of me walking through the office and it sliding off, down my leg and out on to the floor. God, the embarrassment! I need not have worried, the device kept itself in place and restricted the amount of feeling I had from through my jeans. I sent a text message informing Mistress I had put on the 5 Ring Gate of Hell. This pleased Mistress who also told me she had cum again while watching porn and being surrounded by toys. Oh how I yearned to be at her bed right now.

My time to leave came and as instructed I texted Mistress that I was leaving. I received a message straight back. It read, "Tell me when you are 5 minutes away. Come in the house. Go to my room. Strip. Sit on the bed with your head bowed and stroke yourself until you are hard. When you are hard, call me. I want to see how my cock looks when it is all restrained. Hurry. Don't be long!" the message once again brought my cock back to life.

It wasn't long until I arrived at Mistresses house. I followed the text message instruction to the letter. In her bedroom, Mistress had her laptop on with a porn DVD playing. A blond with huge tits was bouncing up and down another girls massive strap on. She was screaming her enjoyment out for the world to hear. This had the effect on me and in no time I was hard and my cock was squashed into little sections by the steel rings with the veins on my cock standing rigid and proud. "I'm ready for you Mistress" I called nervously. Mistress never replied. All I heard were the ominous clicks of stiletto heels on the wooden floor approaching the door.

The door opened and Mistress walked in. I had to concentrate so hard to not look up at her. Mistress walked to the bed and all she said was "Well Bitch Boy, do you like what you see?" Mistress was wearing a beautiful black lace basque holding her magnificent tits proudly up. The clicks on the wooden floor were made by her knee-high stiletto boots, which added to her appearance. The most astonishing thing there and then though was the strap on cock that was sticking out from her groin. Hiding behind it, I was soon to find, were a pair of open crotch lace panties. I was dumbstruck. Mistress looked absolutely stunning. "You look awesome Mistress" was my timid reply.

"I'm glad you like it slave" she responded. "Your, or should I say my, cock looks beautiful all bound like that. Do you like my cock?"

I could not answer initially but vaguely remember me whispering "Yes Mistress" for a response.

"Good job Bitch Boy. Now suck it like the slut I am going to make you"

I opened my mouth and sucked at the phallus coming from her. I had never done this before or even thought of doing this before but it was so erotic. I opened my mouth and sucked the head of her cock into my mouth. "Oh yes" she said "What a good cock sucker you are. Go on slut; take more of it in. " I responded by taking as much in as I could without choking. Mistress started to fuck my face, which was again a real turn on. My cock was straining in the rings it was encased by. Mistress now grabbed the hair on the back of my head and started a steady rhythmic pumping. "Oh yes Bitch Boy, you were made for this. Made to be on this earth to service me. Go on suck in my cock deep and hard. Suck it bitch. Take it all in your mouth."

Naturally, I could not answer but merely sucked as best I could wanting to please my Mistress as if she could actually feel me working on her. Once or twice the cock hit right at the back of my throat making me choke. I think Mistress new this and continued to push deeper. I had a slight feeling of fear of choking but nonetheless; I continued to serve as best I could. I remember at one point forcing all the cock into my mouth but it was mostly doubled up in my mouth and not choking me. I distinctly remember hearing Mistress whisper "Good slut" when I got all the cock up to the hilt in my mouth.

Mistress decided she needed to have her pussy licked and ordered me to lie on my back. Still with the strap on in place, she straddled my face, facing away from me, and lowered her pussy onto my face. "Lick it Bitch Boy," she ordered. I started to lap at her gorgeous pussy and immediately noticed some string hanging out. I knew instantly from oral sex that she was wearing her love eggs. I pulled at them gently before tugging the first egg out and sucking her juice off and swallowing it all. I then pulled that bit further and started to fuck her with the second love egg. I pushed it in and out for two or three minutes until she could take it no more and ordered me to pull them out completely. As I did so, I lost my grip and the eggs slid down my face to the floor leaving a sticky trail of Mistress' cum on my face. After Mistress tired of me sucking at her clit she decided further humiliation was in order. Mistress simply rose up leaving me craning my nick for her delightful pussy juice and lay on her back with her legs apart. "Do not touch me or yourself. Understand?" she said. I nodded.

For the next 5 minutes, Mistress used her rabbit vibrator on her pussy and clit. She pushed in and out and pushed the rabbit down hard on her clit. I watched awe struck with my mouth agape. "Do you like watching me fuck myself?" she chided.

"Yes Mistress" was the only response I could muster. I was so turned on I was unbelievable. I knew at some stage I would get to lick suck and maybe even fuck Mistress but I felt like a young child on Christmas Eve. I had the feeling that it would never arrive.

"Make yourself useful and come and kiss and suck my neck Bitch Boy." I needed no second invitation. I was at her neck instantly and after a while I worked down to her magnificent tits. I new that she liked her nipples being teased and even bitten. While I sucked and bit her left nipple hard, she came with me there for the first time.

Out of the blue, Mistress said to me "Make me cum with again. Use your tongue. Push the rabbit down on my clit." In a flash I was there. Mistress has the most beautiful pussy; shaven with a small strip of hair directly above her clit. I could see how wet she was and instantly got to work. I pushed the rabbit down hard and slid two fingers easily into her succulent pussy. Mistress was still wearing the strap on and every now and again I would rise up and suck her strap on as she watched knowing that she was hugely turned on by the fact she had a male completely at her disposal. She could have kicked me out right there and then and I would not have complained. Up to know was the most amazing sexual encounter I had ever had. I didn't know fully yet but it was to get even better.

While I continued to suck her clit, I slid a finger into her arse. It took a bit of pushing at first but it eventually slid in. I heard her moan out. I knew that Mistress liked anal sex and the extra feeling it gave us both. After a further 10 minutes or so, Mistress pulled my finger out of her arse and insisted I kept sucking and fucking her pussy with my fingers. Mistress exploded into another orgasm. "Clean your fingers" was the only thing she said to me.

When Mistress composed herself again, she said to me "It's about time you were fucked don't you think?" I nodded eagerly. With that she pulled out the handcuffs and slipped one onto my wrist, fed it through the head board and attached the second to my up to know free wrist. My legs were the pulled above my head, one at a time and fastened to the headboard. It was at this time I realised that Mistress was going to actually fuck me instead of me fucking her. The dawning realisation hit home and she saw it on my face. "What's the matter Bitch Boy? Scared?"

"No Mistress" I lied back to her?

"Then why has your cock gone all soft?"

I looked at it and she was not entirely correct. Though not flaccid, it had gone down somewhat. " I did not give you permission to go soft Bitch Boy"

"No Mistress. Sorry mistress" I mumbled.

"Oh look though," she pointed out "You have leaked on your stomach." I noticed the precum on my belly. "Shame to waste it don't you think?"

"Yes Mistress" I said.

With that she moved her head towards it. I expected her to lick it up as I knew she loves my cum hitting the back of her throat. This time she stopped short and used her fingernail to scrape a load of it up. She brought it to my mouth and simply said, "Suck." Like the slut Bitch Boy I was turning out to be I simply sucked her finger. The process was repeated a number of times until Mistress tired of the game.

Mistress finished her cigarette and calmly added, "I am now going to fuck your arse. You are going to be fucked harder that you have ever fucked anyone before in your life." Mistress simply dropped some lube onto my arse and stroked it in. She stood on the bed and the knelt at my opening. " I am going to enjoy raping you, Bitch Boy"

With that, she pressed her finger n to open me up for her cock. Mistress then took my cock into her mouth and started to suck it whilst fingering me. I watched as my whole cock disappeared in to the mouth that had given me the best blowjobs ever. Naturally, my prick responded and started to rise again. Mistress cam to my face and kissed me letting me taste my cum. I was in heaven. Soon I was to move to even greater heights.

Mistress pulled her finger out and started to trail a new whip back and forth over my body. The feeling was intense, as I really love having my body stroked. The lighter the better and I think she knew this. Mistress trailed the latex whip over my cock and balls and my arse. My arse was again intruded. I, to this day, don't know whether it was a finger or the handle of the whip. Whatever it felt great.

"It's time," said Mistress "to make you my proper Bitch"

With that Mistress took her strap on and forced it into me; deep and hard.

"Ohhhhhhhh ahhhhhh aaghhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss" was my response. I was actually being fucked with a strap on in my arse. I was tightly bound and there was nothing I could do about it.

Mistress continued to pound in and out of my arse. I looked deep into her eyes and she looked deeply back into mine. I could tell that she was turned on like never before at what she was doing to me. "Mmmmmmm" she moaned, "I can feel the end of the strap on hitting my clit," she said "and I love it! I love fucking you, hurting you, breaking you, making you my slut. You are my little slut aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress" I managed between pants and moans and sighs and grunts.

After a while, Mistress said to me "I think it's time you fucked me now." I simply nodded. "Would you like to fuck me with this on?" she asked pointing to the 5 ring gates of Hell.

"Oh god, yes Mistress please"

Mistress pulled out of me and unstrapped the strap on. Mistress laid the strap that runs between her crotch and said "suck it while I free you" I could taste her cum on it quite clearly. She untied me, lay on her back and said, "Slide it in gently." I looked down at my cock and never before have I seen the head so engorged. Due to how hard I had got, the steel rings had pushed all the blood to the head of my cock. I slid in to Mistress who let out a delightful moan of pleasure. "Oh Jesus" she sighed, "that feels so good." Mistress was not wrong, the feeling was exquisite and something I had been waiting for for an hour or so.

I eventually had to take the 5 Rings Gates of Hell off, as it was hurting both of us know. I started to fuck Mistress concentrating on her pleasure knowing that was paramount. I'm not sure if she came again there and then however she demanded that I fuck her form behind which I most happily did. After about 5 minutes of hitting her G spot she said to me that it was time I fucked her arse. I was thrilled at this as her arse is a lovely fuck. I remembered the time I first fucked her arse and she made my lick out the cum after I shot my load in her. Beautiful. I was hoping for a repeat performance. Unfortunately, this time, the feeling was not right for Mistress. I think I was just so hard it was not comfortable. I slid back into her from behind and fucked her hard again. "Cum for me Bitch Boy" she panted. I needed no second invitation and exploded into her. I closed my eyes yet there were lights shimmering behind my eyelids. My cock kept on spurting and thrusting into her. My orgasm was so powerful my knees buckled but I managed to keep upright.

"Good slut" she said and pulled away from me quickly which meant my cum dripped on her bed sheets. "Look at that mess Bitch Boy. You'd better lick it up!" With that she forced my head down and I licked it clean. I also was forced to clean out her pussy to another orgasm.

We lay there and chatted. I then looked at what toys she had bought from the sex shop and found out the bondage toys were from a bondage starter kit. It was time for me to be going but not before I watched the video that came with it giving brief explanations of how to use it. We sat on the settee and watched. My fingers wormed their way into her dressing gown and played with her pussy and clit. After a couple of minutes she pushed my hand away complaining she was too sore but instead of finishing it there and then opened my fly and started to suck my cock.

"Mmmmmmm. I could suck this for hours." she said.

"And I'd let you" I added.

Shortly after that, I felt that familiar feeling in my balls and shot my load into her mouth. Mistress moved up to my face and let lots of my cum dribble into my mouth before kissing me deeply. I really was pushed for time then and quickly cleaned myself up before leaving.

That was our first experience. I know there will be more maybe with Mistress as my sub. For now, you will have to make do with this.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Moons Over Qismias A sex romp in the future.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Woman of His Dreams Ch. 01 Man meets beautiful woman - & makes his first mistake.in BDSM
Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 01 My lifelong bully grows into a beautiful woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ultimate Humiliation She's made a slave to her coworker.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seven Deeds Ch. 01 Tonya meets the principal.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories