J & J in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH Shit!" she cried, "Yes! Suck It Like THAT!" So much for Ms. Shy and demure, he thought happily following directions and running a hand down her shuddering body to see what her pussy was doing. Gently he spread her lips, they were ready for him, he stroked her quim a bit in an introductory manner before politely wiggling his thick finger into her,holy shit, super tight hole.

It was almost too tight to get his finger in there and once inside, her pussy muscles clamped around it so hard he wasn't sure if he's ever be able to get it out.

"AHHHH! YES!" she cried, bucking and grinding her hips upon his hand. She was cumming all over his hand, so tight he could barely wiggle the finger inside her. He switched boobs in his mouth, rolling the new nipple around in his teeth, twanging it with his tongue, and bobbing his head up and down, all the while he rubbed his thumb on her protruding clit and cramming another finger inside her pussy.

"J! J! J! Oh MY GOD! J!" she howled as wave after wave after building wave of pleasure crashed through her body. She splashed water everywhere but managed to get a hand on to his pained cock in such a way to prevent his cuming – how was she doing that? He wondered. Finally her released her tit entirely but kept his hand inside her, 4 fingers now crushed inside her slick, vice-like woo.

She was still cumming and he just watched. She'd let go of his dick to rub on her clit herself and whoa, she was not gentle! She rubbed her little pleasure button hard and fast like a genie was late coming out of it. With her other hand, she pulled at a breast, extending the nipple to a most disturbing length all the while screaming like a teapot.

"J! Shit! God! J! Holy Holy Holy! Oh EEEEEEEEE! Ah- AH – AH! JAAAAAAAAAAY!"

He twisted his hand inside her, pumping it in and out as best he could. Then she hollered something unintelligible, heaved her legs up and pushed him away, hard.

"STOP!" she said. Standing in the tub, arms out, shaking so hard, she fell back and convulsed like she was electrocuted. He approached her.

"NO!" she yelled heaving and contorting. He just watched, stroking his dick. The convulsions diminished into intermittent, violent twitches. But J could hold himself back no longer, from across the tub he shot is sperm load in long, white ribbons that landed in hanging globs all a cross her chest like frosting on cakes.

"Oooh Jaaaay, " she cooed, "I wish you'd waited, I was going to let you do that down my throat..."

Damn, he thought, now she tells me.

J caught a glimpse of the clock by the bed. He had to go register for the conference! Damn! He looked over and the lovely woman that he had not yet fucked as she slid down into the water, washing his jiz wash off of the most amazing tits he's ever experienced, and sighed. Her really had to leave. She looked over at him and noticed the look on his face.

"Baby, I gotta go," he said apologetically.

She was disappointed but so chilled out from cumming so hard that she quietly said, "okay."

And that was it. They crawled heavily out of the tub, dried each other off. He kissed her softly, apologizing. She walked over to the bed. Oh no, he thought.

"Baby I've really got to go..."

She laid down, pulling him toward her, encircling his waist with her strong legs. She kissed him harder. God, he loved kissing this woman, it was like being transported to another dimension. Her hips began to churn beneath him and he started to get hard.

"Go in soft – slowly..."she instructed, lifting her legs to his shoulders. How could he deny this? He understood, if he entered her at his fullest, he'd never get in. So he caressed the opening with the head of his dick, he watched the aperture of her little hole dilate to welcome him.

"Yess, baby," she whispered.

He got the head in and she closed so tightly around it that he thought it may come off. She moaned with pleasure, he felt her walls slicken around him, he pushed forward. God, she was hot and he knew he'd never felt a pussy this strong, the muscles sucked him in further and he started to grow inside her, stiffening and thickening. She cried out for more. He felt her cumming, It felt amazing around his dick all slick and hot and gushy yet squeezed to near immobility.

"Fill me, baby," she whispered.

And he grew more, pushing deeper. She helped, pushing her hips as high as she could until finally his whole girthy 9 inches was inside her. He looked down at her beautiful stretched out little hole. She reached her fingers around to encircle the last of his shaft base, feeling their carnal fusion.

"Now fuck me," she uttered.

He did, slowly at first, movement was hard in that constricting hole, but soon he worked it out and then, she got demanding.

"Harder, baby, please harder, I need it harder!"

Well, ok! He got bolder with his strokes and slammed that giant cock in and out of her slippery twat like he was drilling for something. She screamed and begged for more. His balls slapped against her ass and he grunted like a pig. Her tits flopped all over the place like wild Jell-O molds on a train. She slipped her hand around his butt cheeks and slipped a thin, dexterous finger up his ass hole and massaged his prostrate. His cock got too big to move inside her so he took her hips and moved he up and down himself.

"Oh Shit oh shit!" he said.

She dislodged her finger form his ass and he flipped her around bending her over in front of him – with out a dismount – she was on her knees, tits grazing against the bed, body trembeling with pleasure. He freely plunged in and out of her now, with long, hard fast strokes. Her finger found his prostrate again and milked it. He started to cry, tears ran down his face.

"So good so good so good..." he uttered.

His dick had found the greatest home inside her cooch and he rammed it and rammed it, felling her cum over and over and over and over, washing his dick in gushing girl goo. He was high from that tight hungry little pussy now. His body was weak. He felt his balls shrink up.

"Yes, baby, go ahead," she gasped.

And he did. He let go completely and in two more hard thrusts, torrents of cum spewed into her from his cock. Her cries hit soprano pitches that could've broken glass. He howled like a mad dog. He kept cumming too, rivers of the stuff forcing itself inside her constricting hole and rolling out onto the paisley bedspread.

At long last, they collapsed, she still wouldn't release him until she twitched with seven more after shocks, then her pussy relaxed and his dick sloshed out in a current of their fluids. She rolled over and looked at him. Their eyes danced and sparkled at each other. They kissed again like the world would end.

"You're amazing, Juanita" he said.

"So are you, J" she whispered, stoking his face.

" I have to leave," he said.

"Yes, " she answered, running her hand across his chest, along his abs, tweaking his nipples and smiling.

"No, no, I really have to go," he said, not moving.

"OK," she answered, taking his nipple into her mouth, tongue teasing it. He was getting turned on again so he jumped up.

"Maybe we can get together tomorrow?" he asked.

" You'll find someone else by tomorrow," she winked, "and my friend will be here..."

They were silent a moment. She stood and kissed him lightly, " It was nice meeting you J."

"You too, Juanita," he sighed.

"Thank you for bringing my bag to my room, " she smiled up at him.

"Of course," he said softly, and took her in his arms, held her for a moment.

"You're amazing," he whispered, held her close a while longer, and kissed her good bye, walking to the door and exiting.

Exhausted and overwhelmed, Juanita collapsed on the bed and fell into a deep sleep, surprised at herself for letting this happen at all. Juanita awoke to the ringing of her phone. she rolled over and answered it, it was Helen, canceling completely, she was just not going to be able to make it.

"Okay," Juanita said groggily, and hung up.

She would have been disappointed by her friend's flakiness if she hadn't met Mr. J, the sexy stranger with the magical mushroom head cock. She'd never seen anything that nice...where was he staying? She couldn't remember. He had been the first man she'd been with since she'd left her husband. Mr. J had been her second man period.

She pried her naked body off of the bed and lowered herself back into the hot tub. This room would have been a waste with fuddy, frumpy Helen anyway. As she sat in the tub, her heavy breasts floated and bobbed in the water. She liked the feeling, as if hundreds of invisible fingers were caressing and supporting them, weightless. She slid her self down to sit over a jet - ooh, nice, she thought. Where was that guy staying? She turned herself around to face the gushing stream of water, spreading her legs and lifting them against the tub walls so the geyser could hit her just so - mmm - yes, this definitely would've been a waste with Helen here. She pushed herself back and forth against the wall and the stream of water - ooh! - she let her head drop back as she felt the sensation of the water blasting against her nether regions, cleaning her and turning her on at the same time - oh, my! It is certainly time to go downstairs and prowl, she thought to herself.

She climbed out of the tub, turned on like Vegas its self. Feeling unusually feisty since her afternoon activities, she stuffed herself into a brand new black push up bra under a little tight black dress. Her ex-husband called it the Dress of Danger. It left very little to the imagination, yet was oddly modest. It clung to every curve like tasteful paint accentuating her small waist, ample hips and mighty chest. But the hemline was only just above the knee and the neckline was straight across her shoulders.

Tonight she chose to up the anti and expose a shoulder and forget the panties. She then slipped into a pair of open toed stiletto heels, pinned her hair back tastefully, grabbed a clutch purse and headed out. Unclear of her next move...

J checked himself into his hotel room, showered, stroking his cock, remembering his afternoon's activities. He then changed into and easy elegant outfit and deiced to take himself to a new celebrity chef restaurant he'd heard about...

After some wandering and a suggestion from a cabbie, Juanita found herself at the podium of a new celebrity chef restaurant. It of course, was completely booked, but the restaurant's designer was a colleague of hers, so she dropped the name and got herself a table. It would be ready in 15 minutes. She waited at the bar, drinking a giant glass of pino noir - it needed to breathe a little more.

J entered the restaurant, walked right up to the podium and expected a table. He spent a good 5 to 10 minutes finagling, arguing and flirting his way toward a table, to no avail. He was very frustrated. He really wanted try this place before his fellow conventioneers made it trite. Frustrated, he wandered into the bar section to cool his jets before he made his next move. As he walked up to the bar, he saw a very pretty brown skinned woman, elegantly dressed with killer curves. All may not be lost, he thought. He approached her, touched her gently on the back and then he jumped back a second. She turned and smiled this big smile up at him.

"Hello, J!" she said in a smooth, low gentile voice.

"Hi!" he sputtered, " I didn't expect you here."

"Nor, I you," she answered, "are you waiting for a table?"

"No," he said and proceeded to tell her about his ordeal at the podium. She smiled shyly and invited him to join her. He graciously accepted.

Juanita, slid off of her bar stool when her table was called. J walked behind her, watching her ass and shapely legs as she walked. Goddamn she was hot. They were seated in a secluded, half round booth. The sever placed Juanita's barley touched glass on the table and took J's drink order. They sat close, he could smell her light floral perfume, clean and feminine. He wanted to touch her. She didn't look at him. She shyly looked into her drink asking him what he did for a living. He didn't answer but slipped his arm round her waist, caressing her with his hand. She felt so nice. She inhaled and then sipped her wine.

"Is this ok?" he asked.

She nodded, turning her head to face him. He kissed her soft, hard passionately. She swooned. His hand ran down her hip, her thigh, to her hemline then up underneath to the place he'd visited before, soft and clean and pulsing. The lack of preventive undergarment turned him on so much he wanted to see, but she pulled back and looked up. The waiter stood before them asking about appetizers.

She ordered a multinational fusion appetizer that involved skewered vegetation with a spicy sauce. He ordered a multinational fusion appetizer that involved minced meats wrapped in philo and a probably bland sauce. The waiter cocked an eyebrow and flounced away.

Immediately, J returned his lips to Juanita's as his hand continued to explore her quickly dampening neither regions. He danced his finger around her outer labia, smooth and soft, he gently pried her open, just a bit, lightly, just lightly tease her clit.

"OoH!" she gasped, looking him deep in the eyes inviting more moving her hips just a bit, dropping her leg giving him better access.

Her ample chest heaved like a woman's in a supermarket romance novel. He wanted to tear open her dress, but thought better of it, at least for now...With two fingers, he pinched her clitoris and pulled it just so, gently, teasingly. She shook a bit, jiggling those tits at him as her body convulsed. She was so very very wet now. He slid a finger in and out of her just to feel.

"Oh! mmmm," she moaned, trying to remain composed. So wet so tight so slippery she was. He was unsure exactly how he was going to get through the meal with out throwing her on the table and fucking the hell out of her, but he didn't. He added another finger to her pulsing pussy and pinched one of those waving nipples. She was all sensation, wave after wave of bliss quaked through her body as she gasped and shuddered in that restaurant booth - oh this is too good!

He sensed that she stopped caring that they were in public and that the waiter would come soon so, keeping his hand inside her. He released her breast, grabbed her waist and pulled her toward him again for a deep hard kiss. He couldn't believe it, she had started to cum right there on his hand in the middle of this trendy restaurant! He thought he'd explode. He worked hard to maintain his calm.

The food came and so did Juanita as quietly as she could which was really challenging. She clenched the hand inside her pussy so tight J thought she'd break it.

"MMMmmH!" she uttered, looking at the arriving plates making it seem that she could possibly be excited by the artfully sculptured skewers of goo on the plate in front of her. J tried to retract his hand but she wouldn't let him. Her pussy held onto it like a hot wet pulsing vice. His dick was too hard for him to eat his food. He wanted to fuck her so badly. Finally, after five or six aftershock shivers and clenches, Juanita's pussy released J's crushed hand so that he could eat the artfully sculpted shredded globs on the plate in front of him.

With one hand, Juanita nibbled at her appetizer, with her other hand, she explored J's pending pants crisis. She toured all around his package noting how hard and full it was. She sipped her wine demurely as she teased the head of his cock with her fingers, then she dropped something and dove under the table to find it.

What she found was J's zipper and his beautiful, giant cock unfurling like a ships mast as she released if from its trouser prison. She stroked it, she kissed it, she ran her tongue gently round the rim, she held only the tip between her lips and flitted her tongue around it like a butterfly. He slid down, opened his legs and tried not to moan audibly. The waiter came by as Juanita slid his entire shaft into her mouth, the head resting deep in the back of her throat, then down, all the way down her throat to the end of his thick lengthy shaft, her nose grazing his pubes, he could feel her breath..

J tried to order an entree but all he could do is point at the menu and wave him off so that he could close his eyes and not explode. Juanita was slowly moving her head up and down on his shaft, swirling her tongue as she went always using her hand on the part that wasn't in her mouth at any given time, then she reached deep inside his pants and touched him in that little underneath place below his balls.

J was startled and melted at the same time, his hips rocked unconsciously as she created a hard vacuum with her lips on his cock and bobbed her head faster. His eyes rolled up in his head, he huffed and puffed and sweated.

"Too good, too good too good," he uttered.

She broke the seal and sucked his balls for a moment than ran her tongue all the way along the underside of his penis, kissed the head and came up from under the table, sipped her wine and politely thanked the waiter as he dropped doff her entree.

J, pants still splayed, cock at full attention, confused and enthralled, looked at her, as she placidly, picked up her fork and ate her pasta savoring the bite. J was aghast. Juanita finished her bite and smiled at him, he kissed her urgently.

She pulled away and whispered "later darling, it's dinner time now," and continued daintily eating her entree.

J tried to eat. He tried to converse, but really all he did was stare at her and her sensual mouth and jaw that had just sucked the hell out of his cock, calmly masticating an artful entree while his being was still aflutter. His head swam. He knew he had to have her now and it would be so much more than it was this afternoon - He knew that for sure. Juanita delicately wiped her mouth with the corner of her napkin and asked to taste his congealing meal. He nodded yes. It was really all he could do. His dick was still out...

12