J Ch. 01

Story Info
Our flirting takes the first step.
895 words
4
6.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have spent my time flirting with J at work over the course of several months. Typically, he would shoot my advances down, playing them off as me being the silly girl that I am. So too was I playing, until two weeks ago.

I'm not sure what changed that week. Whether he decided to see where my advances would go or just try to beat me at my own game. I would call him and talk to him in my phone sex voice- or- my business professional voice as I called it.

That Monday, suddenly he had a business professional voice too. It turned me on- and was unexpected. Maybe it was the surprise that triggered the reaction, but after it happened, I wanted more- I knew I wanted more.

My relationship is a carefree, happy one, where he is my best friend and we love each other immensely. However, this game I was playing at work had nothing to do with my relationship or me. Truth is, I wanted to unravel what's beneath those clothes; what's under that shirt, feel his body on mine and let my lust overwhelm me, straddle him and finally, let him cum deep inside me. And then it would be nothing, then I could move on.

Probably.

It would most likely not grow beyond just lust, as there were always people around and cameras everywhere- and we were never really alone together. Thursday night changed that.

After a full week of intense flirting and getting me extremely wound up, I found myself in his office just inches from him. I didn't have the gall to make any move, so I sat quietly and listened to music to pass the time, while he made small talk.

Ughhhh. Maybe it was just me feeling the sexual tension?! Perhaps- does he not feel this way at all and he's simply been teasing me?

I worked Friday night as a favor for him, and stayed late to help him clean up. I made mention to running to the store that I knew was near his house for some errands. He didn't bite. No interest.

Well I suppose that's it, right?

Let's move through to the following Monday.

Suddenly I'm not the only one with the sexual tension. The late night talks are happening more frequently now.

He opens up and explains how long it's been since he's had sex, that he would probably burst the next time he has sex, and this has intrigued me so I start putting some things into action.

Tuesday, low cut shirt. He says- you can't be wearing things like that to work it's distracting. Tits guy. I imagine him pinning me against the wall in his office and feeling me up, kissing and biting my neck as he goes. Nothing happens.

Wednesday, leggings. Come to my office. Clean this, clean that. Can you fix my computer. Now I'm leaning over him, casually rubbing his arms with my hands. I'm almost pleading at this point to have him inside of me.

Thursday! It's the last day of the week, thank goodness, and today it's jeans and a low cut shirt. I make a point to clean his office as my last point of the day. Once everyone leaves, he comes bursting in, singing wildly and flailing his arms- being laughable and giggly. This- this is a man who is typically anxious all the time...nervous and uptight.

He moves into his office where I am cleaning the computer opposite to his. He keeps looking up and smiling and saying, "What? What?!" And now I know I'm not the only one thinking about sliding their hands all over the other person and feeling their mouth on my mouth.

Well, this is trouble. I didn't think this was going to happen this quick. I finish what I'm doing and turn to leave. I stand at the doorway to leave, then turn around. Ok, I'll give this a chance and see what happens.

He finishes his paperwork and gets up to leave, less smiling this time. I guess he expected something to happen sooner? I grab his arm as he goes to leave the room and he looks up at me.

"Don't go yet."

"I've got paperwork to finish."

I move directly in front of him, smiling. I see he is nervous again and all he says is "What? What?!"

I move in to kiss him and all hell breaks loose. His hands are behind my head, we are wrapped up in each other, spinning in the office, now pushed against the wall, quickly gulping at each other to cool the tension between us. His tongue is on mine, my lips are on his, I don't want to stop but I pull away. My whole body is on fire. I want to keep going until my fire is fully satiated.

He only says "that was a first," while in my head I am saying, "this is not done."

Instead, "finally," manages to escape my lips, flowing over where he's just been.

I am shaking now and I have to leave work. I walk quickly from his office but I am damp and yearning for him to be inside of me, it makes my walking difficult.

I am counting down the days until Monday, still feeling his lips raw on my lips.