J Gets Dommed

Story Info
J gets an unexpected surprise.
8.5k words
4.81
18.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Complete Fiction. All characters are adults. For adults only.

*****

Just as J believes his death is immediately certain, he suddenly awakes. His breathing heavy and sweat soaking his skin, he slowly realizes he is not in danger. What the fuck? Was that just a dream? That was not like any dream I have ever had, he thinks to himself. He struggles to process what just happened. It felt so real. It still feels real. He goes to sit up but cannot move. Shit, what the hell? J begins to assess his situation. He looks at his hands. They are bound by leather straps. He is lying on a table, with his arms outstretched, anchored down with leather straps. He tries to move his legs. Nope. He looks down toward his feet and sees the same. His legs are anchored to the table with the same type of leather straps. The straps have silver buckles with double silver riveted holes for the buckle pins. He still feels the remnants of being panicky from his dream all throughout his body. How did I get here? Where the fuck am I? He is totally naked. The room is mostly dark with a dim light hovering over his body about six feet up. Am I still dreaming?

"Hello! Hello, is anybody there? What the fuck?!"

Nothing.

"Hey, what is going on? Hello?!"

Still nothing.

Wait a minute. I am at Sophie's, he recalls. His memory, still quite groggy, struggles to put the pieces back together. The last thing he remembers was drinking a beer. Minutes pass with nothing. No sound, no voices, no nothing. Just lying in this hot stuffy room, strapped to a table, no fucking idea what is going on. Am I even at Sophie's? He doesn't recognize the room. The sound is dead. This room is soundproofed. The minutes turn into what seems like hours. J, starting to realize his depravity, is extremely thirsty with no ability to drink. There is nobody to help him. As he recalls the dark presence pressing on him, and the terrible shrieks and screams, J wonders if he will die on this table. Is this it? Is this how it ends? Just as the panic begins to set in, he hears a door start to open. It opens painstakingly slow, adding to his torture.

"Hello," J says sheepishly?

Nothing. No response.

"Is somebody there?" his voice shaking.

He cannot see much in the dimly lit room. The door is behind his head someplace where it is totally dark. J can no longer hear movement from the door. Seconds turn to minutes with nothing.

His anger starting to rise, J shouts, "Where the fuck am I?! What the fuck is going on?!"

Nothing.

Wait. He thinks he can hear very faint footsteps. They are slow and very quiet, but he can hear them. They are getting closer. He can hear them more clearly with each step. He tries to slow his breathing so he can hear.

"J?" says a female voice.

"Sophie? Is that you?"

The female voice speaks assertively and abruptly with a little touch of attitude, "You will call me Mistress."

It is Sophie. J feels incredible relief. With the recognition of the familiar voice and the knowledge that he is not really in imminent danger, J feels tears running down from the corner of his eyes and down into his ears. The adrenaline dump involuntarily released stress from his body. Wait, what? He is not used to his girl being a Domme. He recalls the conversations and the plans they made some time ago, but actually being in the moment with her in charge like this is new to him. He never believed for a moment she would go through with it. Shit, here we go, he thinks to himself.

"Yes, Mistress."

Thwack!

"Ahhhh!! Fuck! Oh my god," cries J as intense pain ripples through his whole body.

His chest feels like it's on fire. He never saw it coming. Something just ripped across his torso at an angle, just missing his face, leaving a string of burning and pain on his abdomen, chest, and shoulder. He quickly hears the air hiss as the leather cuts. Thwack! Another strike.

"Ah!! Fuck! Shit! Ah..."

With her best condescending tone; "What do you say, slut?"

"Wait, what?"

The air cuts. Thwack! Another strike. J now has three red lines, all burning with intense pain, striped across his torso at slightly different angles.

"Oh, oh my god! Fuck! That hurts! Shit! What the fuck?"

"What do you say, slut?" she demands.

"Uh, ah, shit. Um, yeah." He struggles for the correct words, "Yes Mistress! Thank you! Thank you Mistress!"

The intensity in Mistress's voice is increasing. "That's better, slut! You like that don't you. You get off on the pain don't you, slut?!" She is now shouting at him.

Having final caught on, he obeys saying, "Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress. I love it. Yes."

"Would you like some more lashes with the leather whip, slut?"

Responding immediately he says, "Whatever you desire, Mistress. I am at your mercy. If it pleases you."

Mistress assesses her work under the dimly lit table. She slowly paces four steps side to side, back and forth. She can see her slut has three long, deep red stripes of raised skin from his lower abdomen to his upper chest and over his shoulder. She has successfully and skillfully created welts without breaking the skin. Mistress can feel the moisture between her legs as it coats the inside of her upper thighs as she walks. There will be some serious bruising. Her slut is panting and sweating, his breathing shallow and rapid. His cock is rock hard, pointing straight up toward the ceiling. Its head a deeper color than the rest, and is pulsating with his heartbeat. She maintains silence, creating an ominous and suspenseful atmosphere. J is obviously terrified and in great pain, not knowing if she will lash him again. Having planned the scenario, she knew he would be in desperate need of water. Depravity heightens the senses. She also knows that he knows he cannot ask for anything. He wouldn't. He is not permitted. Those are the rules. It is totally up to her if, when, and how much she will allow him to have. Without a word, Mistress approaches her slut. Standing beside him, she shows him the water bottle.

"You may drink, slut. Open up."

J can only raise his head a few inches, but it might be enough to keep him from choking. Mistress twists off the cap and holds the water bottle over his mouth a few inches from his lips. He cranes his neck to get closer. She tilts the water bottle just barely enough for a small stream to fall into his mouth. After just two seconds, she withdraws the water bottle and replaces the cap. She only allowed him just a small mouthful.

"Thank you, Mistress. Oh, thank you so much, Mistress."

His eyes just now wander to examine her form. He sees she is almost totally naked. Mistress is wearing thigh-high black leather boots, and a black leather studded belt wrapped around her waist. Her cunt is exposed, completely bald, and glistening with moisture. She has stark black nipple clamps on her tits with a silver chain linking both tits together. Another chain connects to the first chain and down to her belt. There is some slack in the chains, but when she turns enough they will pull on her nipples, likely very hard if she turns enough. Since her tits are quite large and sway easily side to side when she walks, and she is counting on it. The sight of her like this drives James absolutely wild. His cock is so hard it feels like it could split. He wishes he could cum so bad, but there is nothing he can do about it. Pre-cum is running down his cock to its base and soaking his balls. He could blow his load with the slightest breeze.

Mistress walks over toward the wall to his right, almost disappearing completely as she stepped out of the dimply lit area. He can hear what sounds like rattling metal. A few moments later, she steps back into the dimly lit area. It was just like stepping out from a fog. J sees a stainless steel cart being wheeled toward him. On it he sees the water bottle. He needs more water in the worst way, but knows better than to ask. She must have left it there to taunt him. Also on the cart is a wooden box. The box has intricate carvings depicting what looks like demons or spirits of some kind. Very beautiful work. The lid has a key hole on the front face. It looks like an old skeleton key is required to open it. The cart has compartments or shelves, but he cannot tell which because the inside is covered by sliding doors. He can see silver knobs at the corners where one would slide one of the doors toward the center to access its contents.

J, so mesmerized by Sophie's intoxicating form, briefly forgot his current state of affairs; strapped to a table, unable to move, naked, and thirsty to the point of desperation. Oh yeah, and horny as fuck with a hard on that hurts so bad he can barely stand it. Never before had he considered how intensely amazing being treated like this could be. He feels totally and completely under her control. His well-being, his pleasure, his pain, his very life in her hands. He is powerless to her wishes, vulnerable to her whims. If she chooses pleasure for him, or pain (pleasure in a different form), stripes or tickles; it is totally and completely in her hands.

"Okay slut, are you ready for some more attention? Your cock seems to say so."

"Yes, I am yours Mistress."

As she slides the door on the cart to the left, she reaches inside and pulls out a small cloth bag. She approaches J, untying the bag she reveals its contents. His eyes grow wide as he wonders what she plans on doing with that thing.

"Don't worry slut. You can handle it. It will be difficult, but you will take it."

In her hands, Mistress is holding a massive black dildo with what looks like some kind of attachment at one end. Oh god, what the fuck is she going to do with that? Even though he knows the answer, he tries to push it out of his mind. She then lays the bag down on his chest along with the giant black dildo on top of it. She wants him to see it; to have it in his face to mock him for what's to come. Mistress again disappears to the darkness to his right. When she reappears she is pulling some kind of machine-like thing on wheels. There is an electric motor attached with some kind of wheel driven by a set of gears. Mistress pushes the contraption under the table he is strapped to. She unwinds the cable and walks back to the darkness, apparently plugging it in the wall.

J cannot help but feel wild excitement and intense fear for what is about to come. In the midst of all of it, he still has enough awareness to closely watch Mistress's gorgeous body as she move about the room. Her sizable tits jiggling and swaying, pulling at the chains and nipple clamps. Not once did she acknowledge the pain as the chains pulled on her nipples. Her milky white thighs and her prominent flexing quads effortlessly alternating her perfectly round ass cheeks to an even rhythm as she walks about. Oh how he would love to hold that ass in his hands. He visualizes gripping each cheek in his hands and parting them wide as he digs his tongue into her sweet ass, tasting her bud. He can almost feel his chin rubbing against her sopping wet pussy, occasionally contacting her swollen clit with his stubble as she moans with delight. His raging hard on hurts so bad, and his balls ache to a point he has not ever experienced. Not even close.

J is brought back to reality when Mistress gets down on the floor and crawls under the table. What the fuck is she doing, he wonders?! Fuck, I am so thirsty! I dare not ask for a drink or I'd pay a steep price, he reasons. Mistress will provide it. She will care for him. She knows full well exactly his needs this very moment. He knows it. He has placed himself in her care, and he must trust his condition to her completely. J hears Mistress clattering around under there. What the hell? All of a sudden he hears a loud click and instantly feels a part of the table suddenly missing from under his ass. Each side of his cheeks stick to the table. As, the weight of his ass sinks into the hole, his ass cheeks pull apart exposing his vulnerable asshole. His whole ass is exposed, as the rest of his body is still secured to the table unable to move. Oh shit.

"Are you ready, slut? The fun is about to begin."

"Yes Mistress. I am yours, Mistress. As you please," J says with a tremble of uncertainty in his voice.

She picks up the items from his chest and again disappears under the table. Then, by his surprise, he feels his Mistress's soft wet lips on his ass cheek not far from his crack. As she kisses gently, he can hear her moan with pleasure. She doesn't speak. She just keeps kissing. Slowly, softly, wet gentle kisses. Some are on the fat part near the center of his cheek, some are near his crack, and some getting so pleasurably close to the rear part of his ball sack. Oh my god that feels good, he says silently to himself. J forces himself to hold in his moans of pleasure. He is determined to follow the rules. No sound whatsoever unless directed or permitted by Mistress. Speak only when spoken to, or there must be total silence. Kisses are now turning into licks. He can feel the flat part of her wet tongue making short trails on his ass.

She begins to alternate kisses with licks, as she randomly travels over the various areas of his behind, leaving no clue as to where she will lick next. Suddenly, and again to his surprise, he feels her fingers in his crack. Mistress has positioned the backs of both hands together with her fingers pointed straight, and inserting her fingers into his crack she pulls his ass apart stretching his hole even further. His balls also fall further into the hole beneath. She wastes no time. Immediately she plants her face as far in his ass as she can. He feels her tongue digging at his hole, as it twitches with confusion and delight. She is groaning, moaning, and slurping like he has never heard. The pleasure he feels from this tonguing is incredible. Bolts of pleasure shoot into his cock and to his belly button, and even to his chest. Never before has he experienced anybody doing anything to him back there. He never knew. Wow, what have I been missing, he wonders?

After several minutes of this pure unadulterated pleasure, he feels something new pressing against his hole. Uh oh. Even though he didn't want to think about it, he knew what was coming. He had been too scared to think about it. How was that thing going to fit? How badly will this hurt? He suddenly feels a whole new level of vulnerability. Will she be gentle and allow his hole time to accommodate its invader? Will she carelessly and cold-heartedly cram it in with force without a second thought? He feels the wet slippery lube that coats the dildo being rubbing all over the inside of his cheeks, and the asshole itself. Here we go. He feels the end of the dildo motionless, pressing against his opening. Mistress has chosen mercy. As she increases pressure slightly, James relaxes his tight hole allowing the invader to begin its entrance.

"You may freely make sounds, slut. Release the sounds of your pleasure and your pain."

"Thank you Mistress." J is able to keep his hole relaxed and allow the invader in deeper. "Oh, shit. Ah yes," he moans.

"That's it, slut! Take it! Take it all!" Mistress demands.

Mistress stuffs the dildo further into his ass until something will not permit it to go any further. She holds it in place, as she listens to her slut moan and groan with pleasure and pain. After about thirty seconds, she slowly pulls it half way out and then all the way back in. She does this a few more times.

"Oh, oh, oh god. Oh god, yes. Mm...yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

Mercy time has ended. Mistress pulls the dildo almost all the way out and forcefully slams it all the way back it, causing J to yell out in pain. His asshole fills with fire, as it feels like he is ripping apart.

"Ah shit! Ouch! Ahhh...he shouts! As she repeatedly now rams it in and out and back inside his ass, J lets out one long desperate cry, "Ahhhhhhhhh...!!"

The unprecedented level of pain he is experiencing doesn't last long. It soon decreases to just plain painful. As the pain decreases further, he notices the pleasure increasing. Mistress was right, of course. He can take it. He is taking it, and oh it feels so good. Pain and pleasure mixed together in some indiscernible form unlike he could ever imagine. As his body relaxes more, Mistress continues to slam the big black dildo in and out of his ass.

"You like that, slut? What do you say?"

"Thank you! Oh my god, Mistress! Thank you, Mistress! Oh yes, yes, yes, thank you!"

All of a sudden it stopped. His ass feels empty, his hole twitching involuntarily. J notices he is panting and breathing heavily as his heart pounds in his chest. Holy shit. He begins to use his breathing control exercises to calm himself down. Four seconds in, four seconds out. Five seconds in, five seconds out. It takes a couple minutes but J is able to calm himself relatively quickly given the circumstances. His body feels light and tingly from hyperventilating and heightened arousal. I am so thirsty, he says silently to himself. When J opened his eyes, there Mistress stood with water in hand. She allowed much more than the last time, coming closer to satisfying his thirst but not quite. J closes his eyes and enjoys what the water is doing to his body. He is suddenly snapped back to reality as he hears another loud click from underneath the table.

"Almost ready. You're not done already, are you slut?" she says in more of a demanding tone than questioning as she rose up from underneath the table again.

"I am yours, Mistress. Whatever it is you desire, I am thankful," as he correctly avoids eye contact.

"That's right slut. Be thankful that somebody gives two shits about your slutty ass," Mistress says with distain. She continues, "You ought to be thankful I'm abusing your worthless ass, quite literally. You ought to be forever grateful I even let you look at me let alone please me."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you. You are so kind and forgiving. I exist to please you, Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

"That's right, slut. Yes. Yes you do exist to please me, don't you?"

Just then out of the corner of his eye, J sees Mistress bend down, nipple chains tugging her left tit hard enough to make it stretch to its limit. J hears a slight click, then an electric whirring sound that now clicks with a steady rhythm. Mistress gets down on all fours to crawl back underneath the table. J can see her plumb ass at sort of a side view. Oh, how he wishes he could see her pussy from behind. She quickly disappears. His cock is desperately throbbing. As J hears a dragging sound, he realizes it's the machine-like thing she drug under there previously. Without any indication it was coming, J feels Mistress's lubed up hand rub around his asshole and the surrounding area. Bolts of pleasure course through his body. He is fascinated with his newly found desire of having his ass pleasured. She removes the hand, and a few second later applies more lube to the area. J's breathing increases with anticipation, fear, and excitement. After she removes her hand again, he can hear squishing sounds in perfect rhythm from the application of lube to something other than his body. Ah shit, he thinks to himself as he correctly suspects she has attached the giant black dildo to the machine, and is lubing it up.

Under the table, Mistress works to generously lube J's ass and the dildo. She wants to make sure the machine doesn't seriously injure him. She can feel her wetness coating her inner thighs. Needing to feel some pleasure, she squeezes her legs together and clenches her crotch. Mistress relaxes her clench and spreads her legs apart, kneeling on the floor she leans forward on all fours. Her normally good sized tits hang even further toward the floor as gravity pulls at them. This causes the tension in the chain attached to her belt to pull on her tits more than firmly. The pain, increasing her pleasure incredibly, makes her pussy cream even more. Reaching down, she pulls that chain firmly downward causing intense pain to shoot through her nipples into her chest and down to her crotch. As she fights to keep silent so not to allow J to hear, she reaches back cupping her sex. Her hand immediately became soaked as she stokes the palm of her hand back to her asshole, and then forward to her clit. After a gently stoking her sex for about a minute, she removes her hand and brings it to her face. She is so wet with juices, it coats her entire hand and is running down the back of her arm as she looks at it. Not wanting to waste any, she brings her hand to her mouth, lightly licking and sucking in all the juices. Oh, how she loves her own taste. Back to the task at hand.