J is for Jess

Story Info
Family rituals become a part of Jess's home life.
2k words
4.02
34.1k
15
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
145 Followers

I didn't realise how selfish I had been. After working hard all week in the office I deserved to enjoy myself I thought. Twenty years old and still living at home I could come and go as I pleased and keep my outgoings to a minimum. I had it made. I said I'd be home at about 11.30 p.m.

I rolled in at 2 a.m. My parents were not happy the following morning and only then did I slowly begin to appreciate how they had worried, visualising all kinds of untimely ends for their daughter: strangled and thrown in some ditch alongside abandoned supermarket trollies and other pieces of life's detritus or the like. Late morning mum told me to go upstairs to my parents' bedroom. Although I had never been spanked or beaten as a child my first thought was that that was what awaited me. I was wrong.

Mum followed me upstairs. 'Get undressed,' she said.

'Completely?'

'Yes', she replied as she began also to undress. 'Bend forwards from the end of the bed, supporting yourself with your arms straight.'

I did as I was instructed, still imagining some kind of spanking. A spanking to which I decided I would not object. Soon over, lesson learnt and, well, I suppose I deserved something like that.

'Move your legs further apart,' mum ordered. Then she placed a hand on my bottom, gently stroking the left then the right cheek. A finger drew circles around the area close to but not on my anus. I shivered and drew my anus in tight, protectively.

'Relax, I'm not going to hurt you, Jess,' she said.

Her fingers moved to my cunt lips, still gently stroking. I was getting very turned on. And wet.

'Mum, please...'

'You caused us a lot of anxiety we were really worried, Jess. Now to redress the imbalance in our home you are going to give us pleasure to cancel the bad feelings.' She paused but continued to feel me, putting a finger up inside me. I moaned quietly.

'Mum, please...' I repeated.

'Your dad's here now,' she said. 'He is going to fuck you while I watch. That will pleasure both of us - maybe even yourself.'

Mum climbed on the bed and knelt facing me as I leaned towards her. Dad pressed his naked body up against me. I felt him stroke his cock along my slit down to my anus and back, pushing slightly. His glans moved just an inch inside me.

There was no point now in objecting. It was going to happen. I was being fucked by my father - evidently with my mother's approval. God, I thought I loved my parents, now this. The thought flashed through my brain that I could leave home if necessary. Mum cupped my breasts as she faced me on the bed.

'Pull her nipples Anne,' dad said.

I couldn't stop myself, I was so excited physically. I realised I wanted it; I wanted him to fuck me.

'Push, please push,' I said.

Dad pushed himself up into me, drew back slightly and pushed hard again. I pushed back. He began to fuck me harder and faster. Mum was pulling on my breasts and alternately twisting my nipples.

I screamed quietly.

'I'm going to come,' dad said.

He began to pull out.

'No, come inside me. Fill my cunt,' I said. I had never spoken to my parents like this before; I hadn't ever really discussed sex, desire anything like that with them. 'Fuck me, fuck me,' I moaned as he continued to bang himself against me until he came and I felt his body relax, all tension draining away.

I had come too.

His cock slipped out of me.

Mum and dad left the room. I heard them in the bathroom together. I just stood there as sperm ran down my leg. Disbelief was my primary emotion.

Mum's voice came quietly across the room from the doorway. 'The bathroom's free now, Jess,' she said.

ooo000ooo

Later downstairs, in the kitchen, mum looked up at me and smiled. No reference to what had happened an hour ago, she just said:

'We'll understand if you feel the need to move out, find a place of your own where you don't have to tell us your plans, but we hope you'll stay.'

I also made no reference to the morning's events. 'No, I'll be staying here, mum. It's ok,' Just what was ok was never defined.

Next Saturday morning after a late breakfast mum told me to follow her upstairs. I couldn't help myself: I was immediately turned on by the prospect of being fucked again. It wasn't love but desire that had been freed up the previous week. Yet because it was my father who screwed me it was more than just desire but something more complex. Both my parents had been players and I had, by my failure to protest or object, fully consented. As those intense minutes passed by consent had turned to something else: lust, the need to climax. Pure fuck. More complicated thought processes set in much later.

And now here I was again. We both undressed. Then, to my surprise, mum assumed the position at the end of the bed.

'I think you know what to do now, Jess.'

I stroked her ass cheeks and drew a finger line around her anus, even pressing my little finger up against her tight little hole. Then I began to finger her cunt. I had never touched a woman in this way before. It thrilled me and I was getting hot. I felt my nipples harden, I was on fire. Mum was moaning quietly as I pushed several fingers into her cunt.

Dad appeared from the direction of the bathroom. He was naked and fully erect.

'You need to get on the bed in front of your mother, Jess,' he said quite gently.

I touched her breasts and rolled her nipple between my fingers.

'Do you submit to whatever I have decided for you, Anne?'

'I do, sir. I am your submissive servant sir and you may do as you will with me,' mum answered.

'Well said. Then I will fuck you.'

He fucked her hard from the moment he thrust himself into her. It was crude rough sex and, god, I wished he was doing it to me. He must have been close to orgasm and he suddenly pulled out and shot his come all over mum's back. Dribbles of thick white sperm.

'Clean her up, slut,' he said looking at me. I looked around for tissues or something.

'With your tongue. Now.'

I scuttled round to get behind her where dad had been. I leant over mum and licked up the sperm off her back. Dad watched.

ooo000ooo

Carol, my brother's wife came to stay the next weekend. My brother was working away in London. Saturday morning after breakfast mum told me I would be taken. That was the word she used: taken.

A little later she said we will go upstairs now. Carol came too.

'You can watch, Carol.' Mum and I undressed. I assumed the position that mum expected. I had come to realise that all this had a great deal to do with sexual ritual. And thinking about the ritual and what I needed to say to my father turned me on. Being naked in front of my sister-in-law didn't interest me: I was focused on the expectation of copulating with my dad again. Mum began to touch me but was a little more aggressive this time pushing a finger into my anus.

I drew my breath sharply but endeavoured to remain silent as mum had done throughout the week before.

Dad came in. 'If Carol wishes to help you Anne then she must strip like the rest of us,' dad said.

Carol complied and quickly undressed.

I remember thinking: life isn't like this. This sort of sexual deviation doesn't happen to people like us living in Bolsover. But it was. Carol must have been so turned on by what she saw she stripped straightaway without any further consideration. Later I wondered what kind of sex life she and my brother had. Clearly not just a pretty, naïve, young wife.

'Yes, touch her there.' I heard mum's voice. Carol was fingering me. Fingers pushing up into my cunt. I wanted to tell her not to stop. I wanted things I couldn't articulate but I managed to remain silent.

'Do you submit to whatever I have decided for you, Jess?' dad asked.

'I do, sir. I am your submissive servant, sir and you may do as you will with me,' I answered.

'Very well. Then I promise you I will enjoy fucking you.'

'Thank you, sir,' I replied.

He entered me and fucked me vigorously, pulling out of me several times and ramming himself back into me. I came and moaned quietly but said nothing. Dad came inside me. He told mum to lick us both clean. I would have loved to watch Carol as all this took place.

Over dinner that evening dad asked Carol matter-of-factly as if they were arranging a meeting if she would like to attend another of our sessions.

'I'd love to,' she said. 'What do I have to do?'

'Bring Gary along but don't go into detail about our little trysts,' dad said. 'I take it you'd be willing to be a more active participant next time?'

The reply was unspoken but I assumed she meant yes. I wondered how she would handle Gary and what she would tell him.

ooo000ooo

A week later Gary and Carol came round on Saturday lunchtime and would stay the night. In the afternoon we walked to Bolsover Castle and explored the grounds and then in the evening we all went out for a meal together. I have to say it was a happy time for us all. Mum had told me rather cryptically that we would explore 'other things' on Sunday morning.

About an hour after breakfast mum suggested we all go upstairs. The five of us began to strip; Gary seemed to be expecting this and made no comment. Soon we were all naked together. Mum hugged me to her and we kissed on the mouth our tongues entwining together. Gary and Carol were kissing; I noticed his erect cock. Then dad kissed me and we experienced a new level of intimacy and as we kissed I wrapped my fingers around his erection.

Dad said to me quietly: 'Take up your position, Jess.'

I knew what he meant. I sensed the silence pervade the room.

'Do you submit to whatever I have decided for you, Jess?' dad asked.

'I do, sir. I am your submissive servant sir and you may do as you will with me,' I answered, sticking carefully to the ritual reply.

'Good. Then I will ask Gary to fuck you.' He added: 'Carol, I want you on the bed facing Carol. I think you know what to do.'

'Yes, sir, she said. 'May I kiss her while Gary fucks her, sir?'

I can only guess that he must have nodded for while Gary fucked me [rather tentatively that first time I must admit] Carol played with my tits and kissed me passionately.

Gary soon came which disappointed me as I love a good long shagging. Dad told Carol to take my place.

'Do you submit to whatever I have decided for you, Carol?'

'Oh yes please, John. Just do as you will with me,' Carol answered, not quite getting into the ritual nature of things.

'That is good news', he said with a smile. 'Then I will fuck you.'

After lunch Carol and Gary went home. I hoped their sex life had been enhanced and not spoilt by what we had done.

'Today has been amazing, dad' I said in the lounge that evening. 'Do these things always have to be a weekends upstairs in your bedroom?'

'What do you suggest then, Jess?'

I looked across at mum. 'Well we could all go to bed together or dad and I could shower together. Or you two must have some good ideas don't you think?'

The end - for now.

senwood
senwood
145 Followers