J the Sleuth Ch. 01: The Genesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got clothes in my bag," he responded.

"Perfect! Then you can wear that. I need to go out anyway; I'll get something when I go."

"Where are you going?"

"Connecticut. I want to meet this Dr. Haversham, and see what's up."

"And me?"

"You'll stay here in the room. You'll be safe for a couple of days, which is what it will take for me to get there and back."

"Works for me," he said. "As long as they've got room service, so I don't have to go outside!"

"One more thing," she said. "I'll need some... endorphins, for the ride South."

They smiled at each other, she stripped off her new clothes, and very soon was on her back with her legs up in the air, as he filled her with his cum. She was being a bit louder than normal, as she came.

---

After their lovemaking session, she got dressed again, and handed him a fresh set of men's clothes, which he put on. She had gotten his sizes exactly right, the clothes fit perfectly. While he was dressing, she was pulling his old items of clothing out of his bag, and rustling them around, before dropping them to the floor. She then came up and kissed him.

"Okay, I'll be back in a couple of days," she said. "Why don't you turn on the TV, and keep an eye on the news, in case anything happens?" She then turned on the TV herself, put her finger to her lips, and led him out of the room. He didn't know what she was up to, but he stayed as quiet as possible.

She led him down a street a block or two, until they found a Starbucks.

"Here's some cash," she said, handing him a wad of 20s. "Stay here for a while. I'll be back as soon as I can; an hour or two, probably."

So he did. He sipped coffee after coffee, biding his time, until she came back in, an hour and a half later.

"Okay, let's go," she said, and they went out front, where a car was waiting for them. J got in the back, and Ben followed suit. The car was being driven by a blonde girl, about J's age.

"This is Catherine," J explained. "She'll be helping us."

Ben leaned in very close to J, so that his lips were touching her ear. "Can we talk?" he whispered quietly.

"Yes," J responded normally, "we can talk. The car is clean, and so is Catherine."

"What happened?" he asked.

"When I left you I went back to the hotel, stole a car, and drove it away, before abandoning it, and then grabbing the bus to come back here. Hopefully that will lead some folks on a wild goose chase. I then used a prearranged signal with Catherine for her to get a clean car, and come find me."

"And before that?" he asked.

"I did a lot of thinking last night," she said. "There were things that simply didn't make sense. What was this all about? If they wanted information from you, why not just do what they were planning to do all along, and drug you? Why send someone to the safe house to go after you? What did this all have to do with me? And then it occurred to me: After their original, failed attempt, they knew you'd be on your guard. The best way to get at the information they wanted would be to get you comfortable with someone, familiar with them, trusting them, and wait for you to open up. By making us both think they were after us, I would naturally ask you for more information, but with your total trust, you'd be more likely to tell me the truth."

"But," he responded, "Why bother with all of that? Why not just drug me again? Surely it wouldn't be difficult for them to kidnap a civilian like myself -- they already had me, when I came to see Kevin!"

"The truth serum thing had always bugged me, to be honest," she replied. "Despite how it looks in the movies, those types of drugs aren't really reliable -- especially if they wanted you to provide deep, technical information. As far as I know, the Agency has never used them. So it wouldn't make sense for them to send that agent to drug you, and with the amount of stress you were under after almost being killed, the drug's efficacy would be even less, so kidnapping you and trying again wouldn't work well either.

"However, if they could trick you into thinking you were almost drugged, then put you alongside a beautiful agent who kept saving your life, and even hopefully introduce sex into the equation to get those endorphins flowing... you'd be much more likely to tell her the truth, no drugs required."

"Wait," he responded, "They thought that we'd have sex? That was part of their plan?!?"

She smiled. "They probably weren't counting on it, but they figured it wouldn't hurt if it happened. The Boss knows me well enough to know that it wasn't out of the question. It's not just that I get turned on by danger, but he knows that you're my type, too."

He blushed, but stayed with the conversation. "So... you think they were listening?"

"Yes. I think they'd bugged your clothes, or your bag, or... everything, maybe. They gave enough of a chase to make us paranoid about being followed, then stopped chasing long enough for us to convince ourselves that we'd lost them, and then left us alone so that they could listen to our conversations. Which was the other thing that had bothered me about all of this: Why didn't they find us at the motel? You were on your laptop, using the internet. There's no way the Agency wouldn't have been tracking that; if they were really out to get us, they would have been on our asses immediately. Since they weren't, the only conclusion I could come to was that they wanted us to think we'd eluded them, so that we'd feel more free to talk."

"And just so I get this straight," he said with a smile on his face, "Even though you knew they were listening in on everything we did, you decided to have one more quickie before leaving the room this morning?"

She smiled back. "Of course! It would have been out of character if we didn't. Plus, I know the guy who will have been listening on the other end, and he's been wanting to get in my pants since I got to the Agency. I thought it would be a fun 'fuck you' to him to let him hear me getting pounded to another orgasm by someone else."

From the front seat they heard Catherine chuckle. "They don't know who they're messing with," she said.

"Always let them underestimate you," J responded. "It's annoying in the moment, but can pay big dividends later!"

"So what now?" Ben asked. "Where do we go? I assume we're not going to Connecticut."

"Right, we're not," J answered. "Dr. Haversham's probably dead anyway. We're going to Catherine's place. Nobody at the Agency knows that she works for me, and when I hired her I had some sophisticated bug detection equipment installed in her place, so we can be sure nobody's listening. I doubt they're going to be fooled for long, thinking that you're at the hotel and I'm on my way to the States, so we need a game plan, and need to put it in place quickly."

Ben was chilled by J's matter of fact declaration that Dr. Haversham was probably dead, but it emphasized all the more how safe he felt under her care.

---

Catherine's townhouse had a garage, so they didn't have to be secretive about getting out of the car -- something Ben was thankful for. He was getting sorely tired of the cloak and dagger stuff, though he would stick to it religiously as long as it was saving his life.

"Lunch?" Catherine asked, once they were inside.

"I don't think I could--" Ben started to respond, but J cut him off.

"Yes, let's. We need to keep our strength up."

"I'll make sandwiches," Catherine responded. "But before I do... here." She handed J a Glock, that she'd taken from a hidden drawer in the kitchen.

J felt its heft, then put it in the band of the back of her pants. "Thanks," she said, and Ben thought he detected something strange in her voice, but couldn't place what was off about it.

J and Ben went into the living room, and sat down. J was obviously in deep contemplation, so Ben left her to it. Catherine poked her head around the corner a few minutes later. "Anything to drink?" she asked.

"What do you have?" Ben asked.

"Lots; water, pop, juice..."

"I'll take a Coke, if you have it," he responded. J was still in her own world.

Eventually Catherine joined them with a plate of sandwiches, and some Cokes. They ate in companionable silence. Something about the fact that they were being hunted, the three of them against the world (or at least against the Agency), brought them closer together as a trio. At least, it seemed that way to Ben.

When they were finished eating Ben brought the dishes back into the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher. Anything to feel useful, even if only a little bit.

Coming back into the living room, he found J and Catherine on the couch, kissing and letting their hands roam. Catherine was making light moaning sounds, as J worked her magic.

Soon J was working Catherine's top off, and unsnapping her bra to free her breasts, before pulling her back toward herself to take a nipple in her mouth. Catherine loved this, and ground her crotch against J's stomach.

And then Catherine noticed Ben standing in the doorway, smiled, and motioned him over. She got his pants off (with his help), and hungrily took his cock into her mouth.

By this time J had snaked a hand inside Catherine's pants, and was furiously fingering her. Catherine's first orgasm was muffled by the cock in her mouth, but unmistakable nonetheless.

When Catherine's orgasm had subsided, J took the opportunity to get out of her clothes, and help Catherine out of the rest of hers. Ben was standing beside the couch, and Catherine had now positioned herself on all fours, half sucking, and half letting herself be face-fucked. Hearing/feeling her moan around his cock again, Ben looked down to see that J had positioned herself under Catherine, and was eating her out; J was busy fingering herself, while she was at it.

It didn't take long for Catherine to have another orgasm, at which point J decided to change the game. "My turn!" she declared, getting out from under Catherine. "Get over here and work this pussy!"

So Catherine turned around, found J spread wide for her, and buried her face in J's pussy. This positioned her perfectly for Ben to take her from behind, sliding easily into Catherine's well lubricated cunt, while Catherine tried to focus on the pussy in front of her.

He was soon steadily sliding in and out of Catherine's pussy, while Catherine sucked and licked and nipped at J's clit, and worked a finger in her pussy. J had the fingers of one hand buried in Catherine's hair, as she lay back, with her eyes closed, and enjoyed Catherine's ministrations.

But soon Catherine's attention started to waver, as another orgasm approached. She pulled her face away from J's clit, though she continued to work the pussy with her finger. "Oh, right there... like that..." she said, almost in a trance as she felt her climax approaching. "Keep going... just like that... Please... please... PLEASE... PLEASE!!"

As she came, she unconsciously worked her finger a bit faster, and J also came.

The sight of two beautiful, sexy woman, climaxing in unison, lost in the worlds of their own orgasms, would almost have been enough to send Ben over the edge even if nobody had been touching him. But as it was, Catherine's pussy was gripping him like a vice, and he soon found himself joining them.

"Gah!" he moaned, as he came into Catherine's greedy cunt, feeling his cock pulse over and over.

He finally pulled out, and the women repositioned themselves on the couch so that they could make out some more, in a relaxed way, simply enjoying their post-coital bliss. J then looked back up at Ben, and seemed to get an idea.

"Let's move this to the bedroom," she said. She grabbed the Glock, as they went.

They soon found themselves on Catherine's bed, where the Glock found its way to the nightstand, within easy reach. The girls ended up in almost exactly the same position as before, on their sides, making out. Ben was behind J, matching the curves of her body with his own, and kissing the back of her neck.

And feeling his cock start to respond again. God, did this woman turn him on! He hadn't had sex this often since he was in college!

J pulled herself away from Catherine's lips long enough to address Ben: "Look in Catherine's side table. There's a bottle of lube in there."

Ben knew what she was going for, and it excited him. His cock was fully hard, now! He took a further moment to kiss J, and grope a breast, before letting her turn back to Catherine. He found the bottle of lube, put some on his cock, and then managed to get some on J's asshole. (He paid very special attention at this point, in case he'd misinterpreted her intentions, but the moan he hard from her as the lube touched her anus was definitely one of pleasure -- and anticipation.)

He hadn't done anal very often, so he decided to take it slow. He pressed the head of his cock against her hole, and applied a bit of pressure, but not enough to plunge right in. He was going to take his time with this.

J moaned again, at the feeling of the cock against her, but continued kissing Catherine. Ben continued to maintain the pressure, until Catherine reached down to start playing with J's clit; when J moaned at the feeling, Ben felt a slight give, from J's ass, and the next thing he knew the head of his cock was inside her.

"Oh, fucking god that feels good!" J breathed, at the intrusion into her ass. "Just... just leave it..." she whispered. "Let me feel it... so big..."

Meanwhile, Catherine was still raining kisses all over J; her face, her neck, her breasts... it was as if her lips were trying to be everywhere at once. But her finger never left J's clit.

J started to get used to the cock in her ass, and was ready for more. "Fuck me," she breathed. "Fuck my ass. Slow... just... fuck me slow."

Needing no further prompting, Ben started to slowly move himself in J's ass. As he moved, his cock was naturally burying itself deeper and deeper in her ass as he went. Until, eventually, he was fucking her.

Catherine continued to kiss and grope and love J, but J was no longer doing anything but letting herself be fucked, and revelling in the sensations bombarding her body from her two lovers.

"More," she eventually said. "I need more."

So Ben flipped her over so that she was on her hands and knees, took hold of her hips, and start to fuck her for real. Catherine managed to keep her finger on J's clit until they were in position, then replaced her finger with her tongue, and got a finger inside J's pussy, to work the g-spot.

J was beside herself.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Fucking YES! Fuck my ass! Fuck me!"

After a few minutes, J came, and squirted all over Catherine's bed. She screamed, but no coherent words were coming out; her body was shaking, and she seemed totally out of control -- in the best way possible.

She collapsed on top of Catherine, and clung to her, panting. The two women were opposite each other, each with her face against the other's breasts.

As she'd fallen on top of Catherine, her ass had come off of Ben's cock, but it didn't matter, because he was ready to burst as well: as the two women lay there, head-to-boob, he unloaded on them, letting his cum rain down on their beautiful faces and their pert breasts. He then fell down beside them; he was also panting.

---

When his breathing returned to normal, he asked Catherine, "Bathroom?" She pointed to a door off to the side of the room, and he got up to go and take a quick shower, and wash the ass off his cock. As he showered he heard the girls come in, one after the other, to clean up at the sink.

He came back to the bedroom to find the girls lounging on the bed, no longer making out, but resting comfortably, each with an arm around the other. They hadn't fully re-dressed, but were in their bras and panties. They must have gone to the living room to retrieve the clothes, because his own were on the floor, too. He put his boxer briefs back on, then lay down beside them, utterly relaxed, and feeling like he could probably slide right into a nap. J looked just as content as he felt -- or maybe "satiated" was a better word.

Catherine, on the other hand, was trying to look relaxed, but he noticed that she kept glancing at the clock on her nightstand.

And then they heard a car pull up, and Catherine was instantly on her feet. She had a gun in her hand, aimed at them -- not the one that J had been given, earlier, which was still on the nightstand, within easy reach. But for some reason, neither of the women were reaching for it.

In a moment they heard the front door open, feet trudging up the stairs, and then The Boss was in the room with them, along with another man Ben didn't recognize. He didn't know what was going on, but J was still totally relaxed beside him.

"Boss," she said.

"J," he responded.

She also nodded to the man beside The Boss. "And I never did catch your name..." she said questioningly.

"It's David," he responded, with a nod.

She turned to Ben, and explained, "David and I met on a plane a couple of days ago. We fucked, so I guess he won."

"Public sex and private sex," David added, "so it's like double points!"

"Won?" Ben asked. "You don't like having sex with other agents?"

"Oh, it's a stupid game we play," she responded. "If you can fuck another agent, and you know they're an agent but they don't know you are, it's like... bragging rights or something."

"I see," Ben responded, but he wasn't able to maintain the effort of playing it cool, like everyone else was. "But... what the fuck is going on?!?"

"Catherine's with them," she explained.

Catherine herself was looking almost as confused as Ben was, at this moment. J's matter of fact mention of the fact seemed to throw her.

"Yes, I knew," J said to her. "When you gave me a gun full of blanks instead of bullets it confirmed it for me, but I was already pretty sure before I'd even called you."

"Then... then why did you call me?" Catherine responded, echoing the thoughts in Ben's own mind.

"Because," responded The Boss, "she wanted to bring us all together here. Probably for answers -- right J?"

"That's about it," she responded.

"And what do you know so far?" he asked.

"Well... I know that you tried to get the results of Dr. Haversham's research from her, but someone beat you to it and silenced her. A rare failure for the Agency. But then, when Dr. Martin here announced plans to do the same experiments, you thought you might have another option to get whatever it was you were after -- but this time you weren't going to take any chances, you were going to make sure you got what you needed from him."

"Hmm. You've guessed more than I was expecting. So what are we doing here?"

"The one thing I haven't figured out; the one thing I never ask, that I have to ask this time: Who's the client?"

The Boss smiled. "There is no client; I'm the client. You heard Ben mentioning the possibilities of a quantum computer. Scientists have already started playing with them, but with the results of this research, we could be decades ahead of everyone else. When it comes to hacking into other systems, we'd be invincible! Any information in the world would be at our fingertips, without ever leaving the office. Including knowledge of others' advances in quantum computing -- not only could we corner the market, but any time someone else got close, we'd know about it, and could stop them!"

"No small thing, for an intelligence agency," J responded. "So what now?"

The Boss sighed. "Well we were trying to do this the easy way. Get Ben laid a bunch of times, and then coax the information out of him. But you don't seem to want to let that happen. So we're going to have to go to Plan B. I hate losing a good agent -- especially one that fucks like a minx -- but Catherine here is going to shoot you, then we're going to drag Ben out of here against his will, drug him up, and scoop the information out of his head. You were right, the drugs don't work as well as we'd like, but over the course of time, we'll get what we need."