J vs J

Story Info
A bartender gets a lesson in lust.
1.6k words
3.85
20.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watches her flirt with the other customers trying not to let it get to him. He knew she would be his soon enough, he just had to prove to her that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He had a plan it was the much needed patience that was needling him tonight.

"Another pint J?" she asked her green eyes sparkling as she smiled up at him. "Sure and how about a shot for both of us?" J answered.

She quickly brought out two shot glasses filling them to the brim with the spicy amber liquid. J's fingers clenched the glass bringing it up in a toast "To us, since your going to fall in love with me eventually." She blushes and shakes her head while letting the potent brew slip past her lips. "You'll never give up, will you?" She laughs softly and walks away the blush still coloring her cheeks as he smiles knowingly after her.

Hours later he follows her out the back door for a smoke. He lights hers cigarette watching her lips curl around the paper filter wishing they were somewhere else. "So when are you going to give me another shot?" He asks her bluntly.

"J, you know I'm seeing someone now and even if I wasn't I really don't think a second shot at it could change 'chemistry'." She mumbles.

His eyes flare icy blue "Fuck him and fuck your 'chemistry'!"

J takes a deep breath. "Come over Friday night let me cook you dinner and if there's nothing there afterwards then I'll leave it be. You don't have to worry about him finding out, I won't say anything if you don't."

she sighs and answers "You know I can't do that J. It wouldn't be fair to anyone."

"If you don't I will tell him how you've been flirting with me and leading me on to think there is still a chance. Fuck, I hate that you would even make me sink this low to prove a point to you, but damn it I won't give up until you give me this last shot." J's hand runs through his burnished gold hair, his lips normally easily turned into a smile or a wicked little grin now pulled tight grimly across his face.

Her green eyes open wide in surprise. "You wouldn't." She challenges looking him in the eyes. Finally finding no mercy there she sighs knowing she has been cornered on this one. "Fine, pick me up at eight and you better keep your word about this being the end of it." She whips around on her heel and heads back into the bar as his lips turn back into a wicked little grin.

Friday night he pulls up seeing her standing on the back porch drinking in the sight of her waiting for him. He notices that she dressed up for the occasion and a smile crosses his face. His plan seems to be falling perfectly in place he muses as he walks around and opens the car door for her.

"Thank you." She says a little stiffly

"No problem doll." He smiles as he shuts the door behind her.

The car ride back to J's place is uncomfortably silent and he enjoys watching her wiggle nervously in her seat as she looks out the car window nibbling on her pouty lower lip. It takes a lot for him to hold back reaching over and putting his hand on her thigh where her skirt has rode up upon her thigh but he manages and they arrive at his place without her being molested.

They walk into his place; the spicy sweet smell of simmering spaghetti sauce fills the apartment. She inhales deeply and a smile for the first time crosses her face "Yum, it smells delish J."

"Thanks, I just have to get the bread in the oven and the noodles boiling and it should be ready soon." He walks into the kitchen opening a bottle of wine and pouring two glasses. "Here" He says handing her one as his fingers gently brush over hers as he passes the glass. "Sit down and relax while I finish up."

She moves to sit on his couch and drinks in the surroundings finally noticing the beautiful opera music playing softly in the background. The red wine is buttery and smooth on her tongue. She closes her eyes and rolls it around in her mouth trying to express the best flavor never knowing that he is watching her wishing it was him rolling over those lips, that tongue, the one making her eyes close to fully experience the pleasure. 'Soon' he tells himself, 'soon'.

With dinner finished both sit down and J acts every part the gentleman pulling out her chair, serving her, ect. He pulls out every stop and keeps the wine flowing liberally, very liberally.

With dinner finished and a second bottle of wine opened the conversation that flowed naturally during dinner starts to get a bit flirty with J asking questions that make her blush and stammer. She does her best to avoid answering them completely but finally she feels a little cornered and gets up to take her plate to the sink.

She bends neatly rinsing off her plate in the sink as he comes up behind her one arm circling her waist his other hand taking the plate out of her hand and shutting off the water. "Someone here already does dishes and that is not you hun." He says into her ear, his breath hot on her neck.

She tries to escape his clutch and only ends up even more bent over the sink wriggling in his tight grasp. "Let me go J. I was only trying to help."

He places his hands on either side of her still gripping the counter but giving her enough room to turn around to face him. "You want to help?" his voice low and restrained "kiss me and lets be done with this 'no chemistry' bullshit. Prove it to me and I'll bring you right home."

Her face turns red and she can't quite meet his stormy blue gaze "No J, that wasn't the deal." But before she can break away he grabs her hair at the back of her head and tips her face up at him as he hungrily assaults her lips. His arm encircling her once more, first to make sure against her escape at his passionate onslaught as she struggles against him, then as support to hold her up as he feels the fight drain out of her and her knees become wobbly.

His bruising kisses soften against her lips."You can't tell me there is no chemistry babe. I know you felt it too." Shame colors her face as she shakes her head 'no'.

Something unleashed by that kiss growls and shoves her hard against the counter as a hand pushes up her skirt and into her soaking wet panties.

"Fuck you for lying, you cannot deny it now." He warns her in a menacing voice.

"Let me go J and stop this now before it's too late." She whimpers feeling his hand start to move against her slick flesh making her squirm under his persistant touch.

His hand withdraws leaving her wanting more even though she would never admit to it. "Is it because you don't see me as a 'man'?? Is that what this is all about now? I can prove that to you that I'm not a boy, I'm not too young if you want...easily."

He growls at her grabbing her by her hair and walking while dragging her as she tries to fight him yelling at him to stop.

He drags her to the arm of the couch and bends her over ripping up her skirt and pulling her panties down quicker than she can stop him. His hand closes over her mouth as he pulls out his engorged cock and rubs it along her wet entrance.

"No, no, no, no." she whimpers against his hand while her hips push back against him telling a different story all together.

He enters her roughly and hears her sharp intake of breath and feels her enclose over him like hot wet silk. He waits a moment and bends over her and whispers in her ear "This is exactly what both of us have wanted for a long time Hun. You were meant to be mine."

He starts to pull back and pushes forward again slamming against her hips. Her breath is moist against his hand as she moans in pleasure. Her back arches as he starts to ram into her over and over her hips meeting each deep stroke. His hand falls from her lips as she starts to cry out his name, her pussy spasming over his cock. "Tell me your mine Hun, tell me." He snarls into her neck pounding her as she comes.

"I'm yours, I'm yours, I'm yours." She cries out in a mantra as she feels him spurt his seed inside her and him collapse over her hugging her tightly.

He slowly withdraws and scoops her up in his arms carrying her to his bed. He lays her gently down leaving the room only to return with a warm wet cloth. He cleans her as he undresses her.

"How did you know?" she whispers to him her voice still shaky from the violent passion released in both of them.

He bends down and gently kisses her forehead. "I always knew Hun. I always knew you were mine."