Jacinta's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
A tale of her descent into darkness.
1.1k words
4.22
21.5k
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again...the slut finds herself impatient in traffic the next morning, eager to get to work, hurrying from the elevator, thru the electronic door, into her office.

She hurries thru her routine... checking quickly in to the internet, hurrying to find her new "master" online. She finds Him, her face hot, nearly sweating. She scrambles through her papers to find the notes she had jotted down, trying to remember the rules He had given her, so she won't be beaten.

His tone as he greets her... She immediately cowers, even in her office, feeling her body low, her face down near the floor, kissing his boots.....licking them...cleaning them...

The day's humiliations, torments, mocking, the way he is able to make her feel stupid, powerless, confused.... She is not... that dumb...yet...he makes her feel that way. She fears it, struggles against it, yet, has to admit is drawn to it, craves it... needs it?

Shakes her head, no... no, does not need it.

He wants to know about her personal life, about her marriage, about ...... meeting Him.

She cringes, knowing that this against her personal code. Knows the reasons she won't cross that line.

Then she comes in the office during His torments, His usage. Omigosh .........he is... sooooo different. He leaves her body limp, drained....needing his??

She leaves at night, feeling drained......beaten ...cowered... like a whore....like a slave....

No, there is no way she would meet him.....become a real time slave..... groans....has considered this before. Though she craves this submission as part of her experience, she could not handle it in real life, the pain, the submission, the slavery.

Cannot even picture real life slavery... Pictures her self in Cyprus....not sure what Cyprus is like, Greece maybe, like Zorba the Greek?

Crawling on the floor of his...room in the UN compound? She shakes her head, can't see it, her pussy beaten raw, him whipping her, where would he do that?

What would he do with her all day? Chain her to His bed? Beat her so she wouldn't leave the room? Would he take her out in public?

Pictures her self walking down a dusty dirt road to market...stiffly...aching, bruised, beaten walking behind him, barefoot maybe? Wrists behind her tied loosely by cord, a leash around her neck....no around her waist and thru her crotch.... People giggling at the cord emerging from her zipper of her slacks....no....from a long flowing skirt, through a hole??.

No...shakes her head again.... Can't picture it...

The phone rings in her office, she picks it up.

"Well BITCH...!"

She stiffens, eyes widening.

"How does your pussy feel, you little whore?"

The blond gulps, "It's, sore"

Laughter rings thru the phone line, "Well, isn't it supposed to be?"

She sits silent.

"Well, isn't it whore?"

She gulps, "Y-y-yes-s-s Master."

The voice roars thru the phone, "I CAN'T HEAR YOU! What are you?"

She leans forward whispering into the phone, glancing at the door partly open. "I am a stupid blond whore, Master"

"AND? SPEAK UP WHORE!! I CANT HEAR YOU!!!"

She gulps, " I am a STUPID, blond Whore".

Laughter on the end of the line, "Is your door open?"

"Yes-s, Master"

He laughs harder, "GOOD! ............and, if I have to ask every question you are going to pay when you get home, bitch!"

She speaks softly, whimpering "A whore's pussy is supposed to be red, and puffy and swollen Master"

He laughs "Good. So, what does the whore want when she comes home tonight...?"

She gulps, her body taut, squirming in her chair. She looks again at the door. "I want Master to beat His pussy again tonight. Master....please? Can I? Please?"

He laughs on the other end of the line, "Are you begging me? You little whore?"

She closes her eyes, exhaling, slumping dejectedly in surrender, "Yes Master, I am... begging you..."

"TO DO...WHAT?"

She gasps again, leaning over her desk in concentration, nervously twirling the end of her blond hair in her fingers. "I am begging Master to beat His whore's pussy tonight Master."

Laughter "You are such a horny little slut...DID YOU KNOW THAT?"

Her jaw tight, hardly able to swallow, "Yes................Master"

"SORRY??? I DIDN'T HEAR YOU ....WHAT???"

"Y-y-y-yes....Master.....I know that I am a horny little slut......"

She glances nervously up at the open door to her office, her body twisting in torment, thighs rubbing against each other. She moistens her lips with her tongue, blinking to clear her mind. Ringing begins in her ears.

"AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR DINNER TONITE, YOU LITTLE WHITE WHORE?"

She sags, swallows, "all I want is... to drink Masters protein..."

Laughter, "PERFECT!! But, don't you love Masters cock!!??"

"Yes... Master... I-I love Master's cock... I love... black cock....."

Evil laughter on the line, "Yes and I am having a few friends over tonight for the game," a long pause.

She collapses further into her chair, her face a picture of helpless surrender and submission.

"Y-y-yes.....Master?" she asks, feeling goose bumps shooting up and down her spine...her face.

"So make sure you are hungry..." Laughter. "And what are you going to make for us? The boys will be hungry."

"I will pick up .......some chicken wings.....Master......and....coleslaw...and.....beer...."

"OH YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WHORE," he laughs into the phone.

"HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD CHARGE THE BOYS...?" he laughs. "You know? As a contribution for your boob job...?"

He erupts in laughter....

"Ohhh...m-m-m-master... ohh, p-p-please...!" she begs.

"WELL ... YOU DECIDE. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO ASK EACH ONE."

She cringes on the phone, her body hot, sweating, thinking of sucking the cum from each of his black friends, then having to ask for money.

"AND WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?"

She sags further. She hadn't thought of that. She self-consciously fingers her turtle neck shirt, hiding the collar and dog tag around her neck.

"WHY DON'T YOU GET SOME LONG DANGLING EAR RINGS THAT WILL DANGLE DOWN TO YOUR CHEST, AND, A LITTLE MAID OUTFIT. I DON'T WANT THE SKIRT LONGER THAN, WHAT, MAYBE 5-6 INCHES LONG? (laughter) "YOU WORK IT OUT, OKAY BITCH? CANYOU DO THAT? OH MY IT IS GETTING LATE. YOU HAD BETTER GET GOING DON'T YOU THINK?"

She nods soundlessly into the phone.

"DAMMIT. IFYOU AREN'T HOME BY SIX, AND IF EVERYTHING ISN 'T READY BY 7, YOU ARE SLEEPING IN THE CAGE. YOU GOT IT, WHORE!!!!??"

She gulps....checking her watch, omigod!

"Y-y-y-yes...Master....."

"OKAY WHORE......and....?"

Rising from her chair... discombobulated... curling hair back behind an ear....wondering how she is going to do all this.

"???... Oh, yes... I love you...Master"

Laughter, "I know."

"Bye master."

She sets the phone down, panicking. Barely able to think about the humiliation of the black men, she has to go shopping for food, and, get an outfit!!

She groans, "Ughhhhhhhh!!?"