Jack

Story Info
A lapse in security leads to something more.
2.6k words
4.15
46.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiggMe
DiggMe
19 Followers

Maybe it wasn't the best idea I ever had but I didn't really think twice about it at the time. After all I was just running my Jeep around to the front real fast. Who would bother with a junk shop anyway? When I went back to lock the back door and found it open about 6 inches it made me wonder. But when I looked around everything looked ok and the store was quite, so I just let it go.

Nine o'clock. I went back to the bathroom to take my shower before returning to the farm for the night. I showered in the store most nights since there was just one bathroom at the house and 6 people using it. At least I got a bit of privacy that way, about the only privacy I ever got any more.

As I stood in the shower enjoying the hot spray on my chest and washing my hair, I thought I heard the floor creaking and my mind wondered back to the open door.

Oh well, I knew no one would bother with robbing the store, computers are too bulky to steal and there isn't enough money in old books unless you get the right ones and then selling them isn't exactly easy. Little did I know I would change my mind shortly.

As I stood washing my hair the shower door opened and in stepped a naked man.

I recognized him immediately. I had seen him look around the store earlier that day. He was a nice looking man with short dark hair, a mustache and a small beard trimmed close to his face. What I didn't know was what he was doing in my shower .

"Don't scream or I will have to hurt you." He said to me rather quickly.

I stood frozen in my spot, unable to move.

"What do you want? " I asked him.

He looked down and laughed.

"Now just what do you think I want?" he asked as my eyes followed his to his erection. Then my eyes got really big. It was huge!!!!! I had never seen a cock so big before. It must have been 9 inches long and several inches around. I knew I had never had one that big.

As if he was reading my mind he laughed again.

"Don't worry babe you will take it all land you will enjoy it like u never have before."

"Why me?" I asked him. I am not very pretty and body wise I'm the pear type….much larger below than above. Let's face it I have a big ass.

Once again he must have read my mind.

"When I saw you in the store earlier, I just couldn't take my eyes off your ass. It's so big and beautiful and I just had to have it. I want to put my fingers and my tongue and my cock in your ass."

I cringed in fear. That big THING in my ass? Oh no, no, no!!!!!

Just the thought of it made me struggle, which I probably should have done earlier. It didn't do me much good though. He was much stronger than I am and before I knew what was happening, he pulled out the clothes line that was on the shelf next to the shower and tied my hands together. Then he tied my hands to the shower head over me.

"If you scream I will hurt you." He threatened. I believed him.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked him.

"Don't worry, what I do you will enjoy." He promised me.

With that he leaned down and grasped one of my nipples between his teeth and began to suck on it. Oh, it had been so long since I had the attention of a man. I heard myself sighing softly.

As I stood trembling, his fingers found my other nipple and he began to pull and pinch on it as his tongue flicked back and forth across the nipple in his mouth. I didn't want to admit how good it felt. I have been single for over 10 years and have had very few men in that time, I had forgotten what it was like to have a man's attention.

His fingers and tongue danced over my nipples, now hard and standing at attention for him. Then I felt his fingers sliding their way down over my stomach to run through my pubic hairs. My legs trembled at his touch. I groaned inwardly, I should not be enjoying this. This man was intent upon raping me. But I was enjoying it.

His fingers slipped lower until they found my bud and began to rub it gently. Each touch was like an electric shock to me, it had been so long. I squirmed away from his touch.

His hands grabbed my hips and pulled me back to him, as his feet moved between mine and forced my legs farther apart. This stretched me against the rope holding my hands and forced me to stand still or lose my balance. I was pretty much at his mercy now.

As his fingers worked their way down, his lips and tongue began to tickle their way down my body to my pussy. His waiting hands spread my lips apart and I felt his tongue flick around my bud and one of his fingers slid into my wet waiting slit.

He pulled me against his mouth and his tongue started working me over. As soon as his tongue slid into my pussy his hands grasp the cheeks of my ass and pulled them apart.

As I clenched my cheeks against this intrusion, he began kneading my cheeks. Suddenly he thrust a finger into my pussy and got it wet. His hand went back between my cheeks and he began working that finger into my asshole. My ass clenched in fear and his other hand slapped my cheek sharply.

"I will have you no matter what." He said to me. "You may as well relax and enjoy this, it will be less painful if you do."

I tried to follow his advice and relax some and then his finger slid into my ass and his other hand moved back to my pussy where he slid a finger into my tight hole and began probing for my G spot. I have never had a man try to find the spot to put me over the edge before and he seemed to find it instinctively. It felt like electric shocks to me.

Before I knew it he had me to the very edge. It was then that he pulled his face away from me.

"I want you to turn around." He told me. I did my best to comply with his wishes. My legs were trembling with excitement. "Now lean forward. I want to lick your asshole."

I did as he asked even though I knew what he wanted to do was dirty. Why would anyone want to do such a thing? I felt his hands spread the cheeks of my ass apart again, and then I felt the tip of his tongue press against my hole. My eyes opened in … was it shock or pleasure? I'm not sure. It felt so good. I never imagined it could feel good. As he buried his tongue into my hole, his fingers found my pussy again and he slid a finger in and started working it back and forth and in a circle. I knew he was trying to relax and stretch me some and it was a good idea. Since I had been so long with out sex my pussy was very tight. He would have a very hard time getting his 9 inches into either of my holes.

As if he was reading my mind yet again, he pulled his face away from my ass hole and quickly shoved two fingers into the partially relaxed hole. The sudden intrusion caused me to grunt in shock and pain.

"Oh so very tight. This will feel better than I ever imagined." He whispered into my ear as he stood up again. I could feel his erection grazing against my stomach as he stood in front of me. His hands gripped my ass cheeks and he lifted me up off the floor a few inches. Bending his knees a bit he pressed the tip of his cock against my tight little pussy entrance.

"Don't fight me" he cautioned "it will only make it hurt more. I will enter and you will take all of me" his warning was punctuated by a sudden thrust and the first inch or so of his hard cock forced its way into me. Oh it hurt, but it also felt so damn good. It had been a long time since I had felt a hard cock in me. He didn't try to force it now that the head was inside, just held me on him without going farther inside me. He held me until he felt my pussy begin to spread for him and then he thrust a bit more into me.

I could feel my juices beginning to lubricate the way for him. Every inch seemed to take forever to go in. After several minutes he had worked about half of his hard cock into my pussy.

"MMMMM" he moaned into my ear "you are so tight. I can't believe how good you feel."

He began sliding his cock in and out of me, going a bit farther with each thrust. Finally I could feel his pubic hair brushing against me. All of his cock was no imbedded into me.

I couldn't believe it, I had taken all of him. He held himself all the way inside of me for several moments as my muscles clenched around the length of him. I heard him groan in my ear as he held me close to him.

He began to thrust in and out of me, still holding me several inches off the floor. He turned to his side and leaned my back against the wall of the shower and began thrusting faster and harder into my stretched pussy. It felt so good to be used that way. It had been so long since I had any man let alone one so well endowed.

I could hear him panting and grunting into my ear and then with one final hard thrust I felt him tremble as he came, shooting his cum deep inside me. He held himself all the way inside me and I felt him relax his grip on my ass some which forced him a bit farther into my ravished pussy. Finally he pulled out of me and took a moment to rinse his cock off in the shower spray. I could feel our juices starting to dribble out of my stretched pussy. As soon as he finished rinsing off his cock he dropped to his knees and forced his face against my dripping pussy.

Oh my, I had never had a man eat me after he had cum inside me! What a new sensation. Obviously, this man was not worried about his masculinity.

As I looked down at his head I was amazed to see that his cock was growing hard again. So soon?

Finally, satisfied that he had cleaned me out he stood again. His cock was as hard as the first time he had fucked my pussy.

"Now" he said "time for me to enjoy that beautiful big ass of yours."

With that he turned me around toward the shower wall. His hands gripped my hips and pulled them out away from the wall, making my ass push out toward him. Once again he pulled my cheeks apart and taking my shower gel squirted a healthy glob into my asshole to lube it. Then he squirted more gel onto his cock and rubbed it around.

His fingers began working my backdoor and soon he replaced them with the head of his cock. I was a bit more relaxed now and this head popped through the muscles and again he held still to give me time to adjust to his size. When he felt my muscles begin to relax he quickly thrust forward and slammed about three fourths of his cock up my ass at once. I jerked in pain, howling out at it.

His fingers gripped my cheeks and pulled them wide apart and he thrust again and again until all 9 inches were buried deep inside my ass. I could feel his pubic hairs against my cheeks as his balls began to slap against my pussy. His gripping hands pulled me back against him as he started stroking his cock in and out of me. Each thrust became more violent. More aggressive. My ass burned from it. But it also started feeling good too. His cock was filling my ass more than it had ever been filled before and once the shock and the pain subsided, I began to enjoy it. The hard thrusts intensified the feelings. I began to shove my ass back toward him. As soon as he felt me pushing back his hands left my hips and traveled back up to grip my nipples. He pulled on them, tweaking the nipples. The sensations were almost unbearable. I wanted, no I needed release. With each thrust of his cock I felt myself closing in on the summit.

"Oh my, that's it, fuck my ass. Fuck me!!!!!" I found myself crying out. "please fuck me harder, I need to cum now"

His hands separated. One stayed at my breasts, tantalizing first one nipple and then the other, while his other hand made its way back to my pussy. He began fingering my clit and then two of his fingers forced their way back into my hole. The fingers in my pussy made my ass tighter around the driving cock. I could feel every vein along his shaft. All my nerves seemed to be more alive than they ever had been before.

He began slamming my ass unmercifully. I realized that he must be close to cumming and I was on the brink myself. With one final hard thrust he buried his cock deep into my ass and as I felt his cum spurting inside me, I covered his fingers and hand with my own. I was so utterly drained I could barely stand up. He leaned against me pushing me into the wall as he kept his cock buried. I could feel it twitching and finally it began to

shrink. The minute it popped out of my asshole, he fell to his knees and buried his face against my cheeks and licked and sucked all of his cum out of me and then cleaned up my pussy too. All the sensations were unbelievable.

When he finished he stood up and turned me around. He pressed his mouth to mine and kissed me deep so that I could taste both of our juices on his tongue. I had never shared like that before and it was an incredible feeling. Considering that the man had just raped me I had to admit that it was the best sex I have had in years.

"I told you" he grinned down at me" that you would enjoy it."


"Yes, you're right, I did." I whispered back to him. "I have never felt anything like that before. Thank you."

"Oh, my name is Jack, would you like to go out with me?"

As he untied my hands I burst out laughing. I wonder what he will do on our date?

DiggMe
DiggMe
19 Followers