Jack and Irene: Hideaway Heat Ch. 01

Story Info
The sexy siblings in another raunchy encounter.
2.8k words
4.19
70.9k
15

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is another in a continuing series of stories about the sexy siblings Jack and Irene. Other stories in the series include: Heat Goes On With Jack and Irene: Ch. II;. Heat Goes on With Jack and Irene Ch.1, High Noon Heat With Jack and Irene, Hot Night With Jack and Irene Ch.2 and Hot Night With Jack and Irene.

Sorry for the delay since the last story. From now on, I'll try to post more frequently. Please leave comments and personal feedback.

*

Jack stroked his stiff cock through his sister Irene's thong as he stared at the erotic images on the monitor of his bedroom computer.

There was the picture he'd taken a few summers back showing Irene slumped in a lawn chair, her legs spread and her shorts riding up her crotch. Another was one he'd taken after their first lovemaking session a few days ago showing his come dripping from her large, big-nippled breasts.

He also looked at a pic of another lady that had been uploaded to the site. She had long brown hair too and a pretty face. Her mouth was open wide and a red ball gag was braced inside it. Her wrists were tied with rope and were folded across her large chest.

Jack had never been much into bondage shots before, but this one was good and besides, Irene seemed to be into it, considering what happened the night before last when Irene had heated up their already hot sex games with some gifts from a fetish store.

Looking at the picture was giving Jack very sexy ideas. It would be fun to explore that, he thought.

He moved the cursor over the images, sliding them aside to reveal the video he'd been watching featuring Micki Night, his favorite porn star. With her long brown hair, voluptuous but well-maintained figure, her elegant, carefully made-up face, she looked a bit like Irene. In the video, she was nude and was passionately kissing a tall, slender brunette with smaller breasts. Their glistening tongues danced seductively in each other's mouths as their hands roamed over their breasts.

Jack's cock stiffened while he watched and the thong grew more sticky as pre-come oozed from the head. The video really turned him on. The brunette looked a bit like Kim, the clerk in Irene's store who had licked his cock clean after his sex session with Irene at her pffice a few afternoons ago.The video itself with the two sexy porn ladies aroused him, but the video also sparked a fantasy in Jack. He thought about Irene and Kim on their knees before him, taking turns servicing his rigid cock with their busy hands and eager mouths.

The clip was all too brief and soon ended before Jack had shot his load.

Jack sighed and looked at the clock on the monitor. Ten-thirty at night. Where the hell was Irene? She'd never said anything about going out late tonight. Stu, her useless fiance, was back tomorrow from his business trip and Mom and Dad would be home from the cottage in a few days. Every moment they had together was precious. Why was she wasting this last night?

Frustrated, he turned back to the computer and inserted a CD into the disc drive. The monitor soon came alive with a slide show of images of Irene modeling a black thong. She was topless and her D-cup breasts looked amazing. She stood with her legs wide apart, her hands behind her head. Her twenty-eight-year-old body looked fit and tantalizing, well-worth a hard on and a wank. She could hold her own against any Web model or porn slut, Jack thought.

In spite of himself, Jack's cock stiffened some more. These were pictures Stu had taken of her and Irene had let him have a copy of them. Yes, she looked beautiful and hot as hell, but these were pictures by Stu. They were for his pleasure alone, yet, she looked so damn hot.

The sound of a car pulling into the driveway made Jack turn his head toward his bedroom window. Jack pulled the window blind aside and peeked at the driveway one floor below. At last, Irene was home.

Jack sat down and stroked his cock playfully through the thong. It didn't matter anymore about Irene seeing him like this. She knew he liked jacking off into her lingerie and it turned her on to walk in and seeing him doing that.

She also liked it when there was porn running on his computer. He brought up his video folder and started playing the clip of Micki Night getting double penetrated by two studs, a clip that always got Irene dripping wet.

As Micki's moaning and grunting and the slapping of hard male thighs against tender female buttock flesh filled Jack's room, Irene burst in and slammed the door behind her, propping herself up against it. She wore a gray suit jacket and matching short skirt that tastefully showed off her shapely bare legs.

"I've got some great news! I found a place for us!"

"What?"

"I found a secret place tonight where we can get together from now on."

Jack rose from his chair, letting the thong fall to the floor. He walked up to Irene, his stiff prick standing out like an arrow, "How did you do that?"

Irene wiped sweat from her forehead as the words flew breathlessly from her gorgeously painted mouth. "I talked to the building manager at the mall today and said I was looking for some office space. He referred me to some real estate guy he knows who referred me to another guy. I met him tonight and he showed me this amazing little office space in a business plaza out on the highway. I'm to go tomorrow at lunch to sign the papers, pay the first and last month's rent, get the keys, everything.You should see it! It's awesome! And he gave me such a deal too.."

Jack smiled as his cock ached. He was proud of Irene. She was quite the negotiator and networker. She certainly had the charm for it. But the ache in his cock burned and seeing her stretched out against the door in her sexy little skirt and jacket made his mouth water. On the computer, Micki's grunting grew louder as the two studs pounded her with greater force.

Each element of what was happening in his room combined to make Jack horny in a way he'd never been. His mouth was dry, his body shuddered for a moment in pure pleasure.

He stood before his sister, their faces almost touching. He raised his arm and placed his palm against the door and covered her with his nude, well-toned twenty-one-year-old body. He stared into her shimmering eyes as he spoke, knowing he was standing so close that the drops of pre-come from his dick were oozing onto her skirt.

"What took you so long?" Jack was shocked by how deep his voice sounded, almost threatening. He'd never spoken to anyone like this before.

The excitement quickly drained from Irene's voice. Now, she sounded to Jack more subdued, even frightened. "But Jack, you want a special place for us don't you? We don't have a lot of time before..."

"That's why you should've come home."

Irene's voice was shaking now. "Jack, I just thought it would be nice to have a place sooner. I mean we can go there anytime to fuck..."

Jack shoved his mouth hard against Irene's, immediately silencing her. She gasped and grunted and pulled away from Jack.

"Jack, please, not yet, I haven't even showered. I'm all sweaty..."

In his lust, Jack was deaf to what his sister said. He was listening more to Micki's moans from the video while he grabbed Irene by the shoulders and pinned her to the wall and roughly unbuttoned her jacket. Her big tits fell free.

Jack stopped for a moment. "What the hell's this, Irene? Not even a bra, never mind a blouse."

"Jack, it was a hot day..."

He silenced her again with another hard kiss. He pinched her tits and nipples as he did so,

His nostrils filled with his sister's smell. She was right about wanting a shower. But the smell was nothing unpleasant, though. She simply smelled of the end of a long day. The final remains of her sweet perfume, stale sweat, cigarette smoke. Cigarette smoke?

Irene never smoked. Where the hell did she pick that up?

Not bothering to ask, he freed one hand from her tits and let it fall to the side of her skirt. Yes, this was the skirt that had a zipper on the side. Irene made no move to protest as he undid the zipper and the skirt dropped to the floor.

Underneath was a yellow thong and Jack grabbed roughly at it as he kissed her again and again on the mouth. Irene didn't return the kisses, but Jack could tell she enjoyed it. She was breathing fast, her nipples were rock hard and she moaned and grunted as Jack groped at her crotch. She even slipped off her pumps and eased herself against the wall, her body relaxing in his grip.

All the while, a powerful raw smell rose from Irene's groin. Jack ripped the thong off and he reeled from the raw pussy sex smell that radiated from her. The thong was sticky and damp to the touch and the smell clung to it.

He pressed the soiled and foul-smelling thong to her face. "Do you like that smell? Your slutty porn star smell? You fucked someone tonight, didn't you?"

"Jack, I..."

Jack let the thong fall to the floor. "It wasn't Kim at the store, was it? She doesn't smoke. You don't smoke either, but you stink of it for some reason. No bars around here allow smoking any more. Was it this real estate guy you were with? Does he smoke?"

Irene smiled and suddenly her manner changed. In a deep, sultry voice she said,"What's it to you, lover? What;s it to you? You know I'm your porn whore and I always will be. You know I'm a slut. So what if I went the extra mile for a better deal on a secret place for us, Jack? I know my way around okay?"

"You really do."

Irene kissed him on the mouth. Jack liked it. The kiss was warm and passionate. He flicked his tongue into her mouth and she replied in kind. On the computer, Micki's moans and grunts shuddered to a crescendo of passion, which made it all the sweeter as Jack felt Irene pushing him toward his bed. He fell down on it and she straddled him, her knees at each of his hips.

He had full view of her tits and he reached for them and fondled them as Irene rode his shaft.

Jack moaned as his cock was engorged by the tightness of his sister's powerful womanhood. She clenched him tightly as he thrust into her.

Irene spoke as she rode him, her voice husky with lust. "You aren't mad at me,are you, lover? You love fucking your sister's dirty pussy. You love it that I'm a whore. Your whore, no matter what happens, no matter who I'm with, I'll be your whore. You know that. You love it, don't you, lover?"

Jack answered with one mighty thrust after another into his sister's pussy.

Irene's voice dissolved into moans and cries as Jack's cock slammed relentlessly into her. There was nothing left to be said.

There was nothing left at all except for one last massive thrust by Jack into Irene's pussy, then the explosion of semen erupted, firing blast after blast inside her as she wailed with ecstasy.

There was nothing left after that but silence, as Irene collapsed in Jack's waiting arms, panting like an animal even as she drifted off to sleep as Jack's receding cock stayed locked inside her.

That was the best place to be, Jack thought, the mists of sleep crowding around him. The best place of all.

*

In the middle of the night, they awoke and showered together. Jack helped Irene with her cleaning, guiding the soap bar about her body. He lathered her breasts and pussy and sprayed the soap away with the shower hose.

Afterward, they went back to Jack's room. Jack sat at the computer with Irene on his lap as he surfed the erotic social networking site he'd posted pictures at. He was naked and his cock stiffened as it poked against Irene's beautiful ass. She was nude except for the thong Jack had been masturbating into earlier. It was still sticky with his come, but that was okay. At least it was his come rubbing against her pussy and not the real estate guy's - or Stu's for that matter.

Irene gestured at the CD of her nuide pictures that rested on the table.

"Why don't you upload something from that, Jack?"

"Those are pictures Stu took."

"I know. What's the difference if it's you or Stu who took them?"

"Well..."

"Don't worry. Stu never goes to this site. Even if people save these shots and put them up somewhere else, he'll never see them. He only surfs for slick pictures and videos of major league porn girls. It's okay to put up some pictures from the disc. There's a couple where my face isn't showing."

She popped the disc into the drive and a slideshow appeared. A few pictures showed up with Irene's back turned to the camera. She stood upright in some, her incredible ass on full display. Others showed just her ass with her fingers probing inside her exposed pussy.

Jack's cock stiffened as he watched the images flash by.

"You naughty boy. You like them don't you?" Irene's voice was playful as she hugged Jack and kissed him on the cheek.

Irene rose from his lap while Jack went about uploading the pictures. He felt Irene parting his knees and nestling her head in his groin as he quickly went through the upload process.

Between licks at his cock, Irene said, "There's a slide show setting on the site isn't there? Just put on the slideshow and I'll blow you off as you watch my pictures."

Jack set up the slideshow and as pictures of Irene's come-splattered tits and her spread ass flashed by, his cock hardened as he thrust in and out of Irene's talented mouth.

He grabbed the back of Irene's head as she sucked him, holding her face tight against her groin as his cock head caressed the back of her throat. With a loud groan, he shot his hot load of buttery jizz down Irene's throat.

She slithered up his body and kissed him full on the mouth, letting him taste the stickiness of his jizz.

Later, after they had cleaned up, Jack and Irene lay together in Jack's bed.

Jack felt content. Here he was in his own bed, his beautiful sister tightly in his arms. She was his, at least for now.

Irene kissed his cheek. "Aren't you glad we have a place of our own now?"

"Yeah. It sounds good."

"Are you still mad at me?"

"No. I don't think I ever was mad at you."

"You certainly seemed that way when I came in."

"I guess I was mad about you being out late without your telling me. And the stuff about the real estate guy was a surprise."

Irene laughed. "I have my ways, but I'll always come back to you. Remember, Jack, you'll have to make accommodations to keep this thing between us going. And I don't mind you seeing other girls. We have to carry on with our real lives so nobody suspects what's going on. We just have to cherish our secret world in the most secret place in our hearts. You understand that, Jack?"

"It makes sense."

"Good. I'm so looking forward to having a secret place of our own."

"It'll be great."

"Tell you what. Meet me at the mall after work. I'll drive you out so you can see it. Like I said, I can take possession tomorrow."

"Okay But what about Stu? He's back tomorrow, you know."

Irene sighed. "Yes, I know that all too well. Leave Stu to me. I'll tell him I'm staying late at the store for inventory. It's not the first time I've worked late the night he's come back from a business trip."

Jack smiled and didn't bother replying. She knew how to deal with Stu.

They fell quiet and Jack knew from her even breathing that Irene had drifted off to sleep. He would do the same in a few minutes.. All the same, he was excited about the next day.

Now with a secret sex hideaway, their relationship would enter a new chapter of lust and adventure. Yes, he had competition from Stu and Irene might stray off to still other guys just yet, but he knew Irene would be his. He knew sometime they would even live together.

Yes. The time would soon come when he could have her every night.

The idea made him smile with bliss as sleep carried him away in its enchanting and dissolving embrace.