Jack and Irene: Hideaway Heat Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack sees something he shouldn't, then hooks up with sis.
3.2k words
4.24
34.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is another in a continuing series of stories about the sexy siblings Jack and Irene. Other stories in the series include: Jack and Irene: Hideaway Heat Ch. III, Jack and Irene: Hideaway Heat Ch. II, Jack and Irene: Hideaway Heat Ch. 1, Heat Goes On With Jack and Irene: Ch. II;. Heat Goes on With Jack and Irene Ch.1, High Noon Heat With Jack and Irene, Hot Night With Jack and Irene Ch.2 and Hot Night With Jack and Irene.

Thanks to all who have sent private feedback. It is much appreciated and encourages me to go forward with this series.

*

Jack's tongue probed deep inside his sister Irene's mouth as his hands wandered over her wide hips to her curvaceous yet toned ass. He squeezed her fleshy buttocks in his fingers, massaging them like dough. He dug his fingernails into her ass skin, sending shivers down her body and making his twenty-eight-year-old sister gasp and moan as their lips and tongues locked.

He drew away from her and stared into Irene's brown eyes. She smiled and tilted her head back and let her long brown hair cascade about her shoulders as she fell to her knees before him.

Jack thought he was wearing jeans, but in some manner of dream editing he didn't understand, they somehow disappeared and Irene knelt before his stiff cock, pumping it with her tightly clenched fist.

Jack groaned as the pressure grew in his cock and balls. He closed his eyes while his sister's hot tongue snaked over the head of his shaft. He sighed as his cock slipped into her mouth and was warmed by her breath and by turns comforted and provoked by her moist, but rough tongue.

This was it. He couldn't hold back. Not so fast Irene, not so fast, Jack thought. Slow down, you porn whore. I know you're my sister, but you're a porn whore too and you love my cock, love it too much, but slow down, dammit. Slow down, slut. Slow down I don't want to come just yet. But you feel so good. You love blowjobs don't you? You love blowing your brother. Fuck. Fuck. I..I..I don't want to jizz yet. I...I...ahhh....

With a loud moan, Jack fell awake, his groin burning with lust. He was lying alone. All the same, he stretched his arm across his bed to make sure he was alone.

He was alone all right. No Irene for him this morning. No Irene to hug and cuddle and tease and suck and pinch and thrust into and jizz on. No Irene to stare at, to play in the shower with, to watch undress and dance before him, to masturbate him and dominate him and submit to him.

No Irene at all. Just an unbearably hot dream and tantalizing memories and a proudly stiff cock that would always stand in salute to Irene, to her insatiable lust, her voluptuous body, her incredible demands, her delicious surrender.

Reluctantly, Jack arose from his bed. Saturday and he still had to work. Whatever. Get through it and get home and start jerking again to those memories made tangible with the pairs of Irene's thong panties he had saved, the lubricious pictures of her he had posted online.

As he pulled a pair of jockey briefs over his stiff manhood, he paused. Was that a moan? Funny how it sounded the same as Irene's moan in the dream. Where was it coming from? Who was making it?

The moaning, punctuated by gasps and deep, almost bestial grunts seemed to be from close by.

Was someone watching a porno?

Jack glanced at his bedside clock. Just before eight in the morning. Mom had a motivational seminar that she always went to on Saturday mornings with some of her friends from the real estate office. Dad was still out of town on a business trip. Who could be watching a porno, then?

Jack went to the door, opening it just enough to see what was going on in the hall.

The moaning was loud now. Jack leaned out and turned to the bathroom at the end of the hall.

The bathroom door was ajar. His mother was in the washroom, standing before the mirror, her long and curvy legs wide apart, her back turned to him. She was wearing only pink bikini panties and a matching bra that tastefully brought out the tempting curves of her mature yet still fit figure.

Her arms were folded around the front of her body. Her pretty face framed by her short-cropped curly black hair was reflected in the mirror. Her eyes were tightly shut and her face was masked in a strange frown that reminded Jack of the look of almost unendurable ecstasy that appeared on Irene's face when she had an orgasm with him.

Mom's shoulders rose and fell and her full D cup breasts quivered with the irregular rhythms of her sharp gasps and throaty moans. Jack was reminded of Irene's D cup breasts and how teasingly they shook as she walked, or when he was making ardent love to her.

As the image burned into his fevered and aroused mind, the truth slammed home to Jack with all the force of a hard blow to the solar plexus.

Mom was masturbating!

Jack closed the door as quietly as he could. Mom seemed so carried away with herself that he hoped she probably hadn't noticed him.

Jack leaned against the door, struggling to hear more sounds.

Mom was sighing now and mumbling to herself. I..I...fuck...I

What was she saying?

Jack's heart stopped and his cock stiffened just a bit more when he heard Mom cry out something he almost couldn't believe: Right there, Irene, right there! That feels so good, so fucking good with your tongue there! Taste me Irene! Taste me! I love coming...

Her voice broke down in shuddering gasps and soon silence enveloped the house.

Jack's stiff cock throbbed to the ferocious pounding of his racing heart, but he dared not touch himself. He didn't want to make any sounds in case Mom figured out he could hear what was happening.

He heard footsteps in the hall, then Mom's voice talking on the phone. "Hi, Helen, it's me, Shelley. I'm so sorry. I slept in today. Running late. You start the meeting and I'll be there for ten, okay? Right. See you there."

More footsteps, then the shower ran for a few minutes. Afterward, Mom padded back to the bedroom and shortly after, went downstairs. Soon, Jack could hear her starting her car and leaving for the meeting.

He lay down on the bed, his cock bulging through the strained fabric of his undershorts, thinking about what he'd heard. He wanted to touch himself, bring himself to orgasm, but he couldn't believe what he'd heard and seen.

Mom masturbating out in the open and fantasizing about Irene. She must have known Jack would've discovered her. Did she want Jack to hear her? If so, why?

Jack knew Mom was attractive. She was always joking about guys at work flirting with her. Many a time had he walked down the street with her while she'd been dressed in the short skirt and jacket outfits she wore at the office and he could see men passing by, their eyes lingering over his mother, sizing up her fit fifty-four year old body and her youthful good looks and the teasing way she dressed, and liking and clearly lusting after what they saw.

Yet, she was still his Mom, the woman who had given him his life. Lusting after her was very different from sleeping with Irene. In spite of her good looks, Jack had never desired his Mom in the way he had lusted after Irene. Even after today's events, he couldn't admit that he was turned on by her.

Jack thought maybe if he thought of Mom by her name, this would make her more distant, more like any other woman he saw on the street or saw a picture or video of on the Internet. Yes, if he did that, he could stroke to her.

He closed his eyes and thought of how Mom, well, Shelley, looked this morning and pictured her straddling him on his bed just as Irene would've done, lowering herself, teasing her soaking womanhood against his stiff twenty-one-year-old prick.

Come on, Shelley. Ride me. Ride my cock. Fuck me! Fuck me!

Automatically, Jack lifted his pelvis off the bed, thrusting his cock savagely at empty air. After a few thrusts, without his even having to touch it, his cock exploded in massive thunderbolts of jism, flooding his shorts and transforming them into a sticky mass.

After his orgasm subsided and his body had stilled, Jack glanced at the beside clock.

Eight-forty-five.

Reality crashed through the haze of his lust and Jack threw himself from the bed and ran to the door to the shower.

Time to get to work. He had to be at the store in an hour.

*

The shift droned by and somehow, Jack endured it. Jen wasn't in that day, so he was left alone to stock shelves and do inventory, all the while, his mind wandering back to what had happened with Mom that morning. He couldn't forget about seeing her before the mirror in her panties and bra, her sexy, muscular yet voluptuous legs proudly apart, her nimble fingers pleasuring herself.

At last, six o'clock dragged around and Jack was free to leave.

He was walking alone a side street when he heard a car horn honk.

He looked up and saw Irene driving up beside him. She motioned for him to get in her car and Jack did.

Once Jack was seated beside her, Irene spoke in a voice that sounded breathless and excited to Jack's ears. "Stu's out drinking with his friends tonight. I've got a few hours free. Let's go to our place."

Jack nodded assent and in silence, they rode out to the business plaza on the highway outside of town. So another encounter is under way, Jack thought as he rested his palm on Irene's stockinged thigh. Just like the last time they met and just like the last time, she didn't resist. In fact, she opened her thighs slightly and Jack took the cue to let his hand slip under the hem of her skirt and up to the crotch of her panties.

His forefinger probed Irene's pussy. Already his sister was wet in anticipation of their new encounter. Yes, a new encounter, Jack thought. Another collision of our bodies and fluids and fantasies. Yet, we can't even say a word to each other in conversation. I'm wondering about what's happening with Mom, but I can't dare say a word to her about it...

As Irene's breathing hastened to his touch, Jack stroked his finger rhythmically against Irene's panty-enclosed pussy. She tilted her head back against the headrest of the seat and moaned as she drove. Best not to make her come, Jack thought, best just to keep her stimulated and hot until they got to their hideaway.

At last, the car arrived at the mall and Irene parked it. Jack got out of the car and obediently followed Irene into their secret hideaway of lust.

Once the door was closed behind them, Jack gathered Irene into his arms and kissed her hard on the mouth again and again. They collapsed together to the floor, Jack on top and pressing his full weight and all his strength on Irene, keeping her pinned to the floor as he kissed her.

"Take me, lover! Take me!" Irene hissed through clenched teeth as Jack pulled himself up enough to start unbuttoning Irene's cream colored silk blouse and unclasping her pink silk bra.

Pink. All at once, memories of his mother from the morning came crashing through again with almost violent force and Jack's heart raced, his cock stiffened even more and his whole body shuddered.

Thinking Jack's sudden arousal was for her, Irene giggled and shook her upper body so that her large breasts quivered. If only she knew why I'm so turned on, Jack thought as he sucked on each lust-stiffened nipple until Irene cried out with pleasure. But Irene's cries only reminded Jack of Mom and his hands quaked uncontrollably as he struggled to unzip Irene's miniskirt.

"Come on, lover, let me help you," Irene whispered throatily as she rose to her feet and undid her skirt for him.

After the skirt fell to her ankles, Jack saw she wasn't wearing a thong as she normally would have. Instead, she wore pink bikini panties with a delicately feminine floral design. Different from Mom's, but the similar color almost incapacitated Jack with arousal.

His head spun and he sank to his knees, pulling Irene's panties slowly past her hips and thighs and down to her ankles. He nestled his head against his sister's groin, tasting the musky juices of Irene's womanhood, all the while wondering what his Mom's own juices would taste like.

Irene pressed Jack's head against herself, moaning and sighing with the pleasure of orgasmic relief. "Oh, that feels so good, lover. It feels so good. Taste me there. Taste me there. I love your tongue there. Don't stop. Don't ever stop. I love it. I love it..."

Jack didn't want to stop. His tongue probed deep in the folds of Irene's pussy, little streamers of her come clinging to his tongue, his mouth, his chin. She tasted so salty and warm. Jack couldn't stop. He wasn't thinking of Mom now. The intrusive vision had subsided. He was thinking of Irene now, and only Irene, the true lust of his life. How musky she tasted, the sweetness of her aroma, her perfume, her sweat, her womanhood, her juices. It was all hers and not Mom's.

As wave after wave of pleasure rippled through Irene's shapely body, Jack's hands squeezed Irene's ass and just for once, he tried something a little different. His fingers probed ever so gently into her ass crack and teased ever so carefully the outer edges of his sister's puckered rectum.

Irene gasped and squealed and she ground her crotch hard against Jack as a new wave of fulfillment crashed over her.

Irene collapsed to her knees, warm with satiety and Jack leaned over her and kissed her on the mouth. Irene took his fingers in her mouth and carefully licked them dry.

Jack laughed, "You know where my fingers have just been."

"I know. And you know I'm a dirty porn whore. I'll do anything for you. "

They kissed and Irene reclined on the floor. Jack unzipped his jeans and pulled them off along with his underpants. Seeing her chance, Irene rose up until her head was at Jack's groin and she took his stiff prick in her hungry mouth.

Jack shuddered as her tongue cushioned and licked his shaft and wrapped itself around his cock head. He clasped his hands hard behind her head and pushed her face into his groin, making her gasp. He held her tight against his groin until she started to cough, then he pulled her head back, pulling hard on her long hair.

Just as she caught her breath, he grabbed the back of her head and repeated the process again and again until his cock was ready to explode. Finally, he held her tight against his groin and he unleashed spasm after spasm of sticky, creamy white jizz down his sister's willing throat.

When he was through, he lay down beside her, letting Irene play with his cock until it was hard again and she straddled him, taking him from on top. He thrust faster and faster into her, grabbing and pinching her swaying tits as she moaned and cried and grunted.

Irene's voice was thick, almost slurred, with passion. "Come on, lover, fuck me. Fuck me. I love your stiff cock. It feels so good inside my soaking wet pussy. Fuck me. Fuck me like a whore. It's what you want. I know it You love fucking your porn whore sister. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

Hearing Irene's candid erotic talk aroused Jack and reminded him again of Mom. He couldn't help it. He closed his eyes and pictured his Mom riding his cock and he immediately thrust harder into his sister as if he were a living piston, pounding Irene harder and harder so that she grunted and moaned like an animal as her breasts shook and her body rocked up and down.

Soon, Irene could speak no more as she was overwhelmed by gasps and loud moans. Finally, she came in a shuddering climax and Jack released control, firing round after round of hot seed from his primed manhood. He tried to concentrate on how his seed was shooting into his sister, but he kept seeing himself climaxing inside his mother.

Exhausted, Irene fell to Jack's side and they embraced as their breathing eased and the heat of their lust subsided.

*

Afterward, they showered together and then they relaxed on the sofa, Jack in his undershorts and Irene bare breasted and in her panties. She stroked his cock though his shorts as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Her voice was soft and loving. "You really needed that, didn't you?"

"It's been a while."

Irene laughed. "It's been a while for me too, but I don't seem to be as horny as you. I haven't been fucked that hard in a long, long time."

Jack knew if he was hornier than normal, it was entirely because of seeing Mom. But he didn't want to admit that, not even to Irene. Instead he said, "My boss makes me horny as hell."

"You mean Jen?"

"She's pretty attractive. Very good figure for a lady her age."

He told her all about Jen's advances on him. But he didn't say anything about their ill-fated sexual encounter.

Irene nodded knowingly. "I hear she's a pretty horny lady and she hasn't been loyal to her husband in years. Doesn't surprise me you'd be a target for her. But you know, I said you should find a girlfriend, not screw around on somebody's wife. I think it's better you get out of there."

"I know, but the economy's so slow. There's no work around town anymore. I need to work somewhere. I need the money..."

"I understand. But you can't stay there. You'll get into trouble and eventually she'll find some reason to fire you. I'll tell you what. Let me look around. The guy that owns this mall is always looking for help. People to help with maintenance and groundskeeping and other things. I'll talk to him and see if he's looking for anyone right now."

"Why would he hiring when no one else is?"

Irene winked. "I have my ways of persuading. And besides, it never hurts to ask."

Irene's cell phone beeped and Irene reluctantly answered it. It was Stu, her fiance. She spoke to him briefly and curtly and quickly let him go.

"Shit, he's home already and he's crying for me. We've got to get back. I'm so sorry. Look, I'll drop you off in town and I'll get back to you somehow about a job."

Somehow. Jack wondered how he would ever hear from Irene again, but he knew his sister was enterprising and that their time would come around again for yet another encounter.

As he pulled on his pants and readied himself to return to the world, his cock was already stiffening in anticipation of their next lustful coupling.