Jack and Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,803 Followers

With a gasp, Jack stood and hobbled over to Fiona. He sank to his knees. "Mistress Fiona. Please may I eat your pussy out?"

"Aww. You have such a sweet mouth. Yes you may." She pulled the lacy material to one side, then changed her mind and tugged them off completely.

Jack crawled closer and sighed with pleasure as he breathed in the raw aroma of aroused pussy. I don't know if this was the first pussy he had ever licked, but he seemed very uncertain what to do. Where I would have taken my time, enjoying the tease, Jack started with a kiss, lips on lips, his tongue searching immediately for her clit.

I bent down and switched the vibrator on. Jack made a sound that was either a moan of pleasure or a cry of surprise, and his ass clenched and unclenched about the plug. The sudden vibration distracted him from his duty, but Fiona pulled his head down, forcing his mouth onto her pussy. "Good girl," she said a moment later.

I snuggled up next to her, bringing a bottle of wine and two glasses, and we watched TV for an hour or so. Fiona maintained her hold on Jack's head, sometimes praising him, sometimes instructing him. His inexperience made it a long tease for her, but eventually he settled into a pattern that worked for her, both exciting her and sustaining her building tension.

Lifting her vest, I sucked one nipple into my mouth and pinched the other between my fingers, and helped Jack give her a prolonged, intense orgasm. There is much to enjoy about a man's orgasm, but I love holding on to a woman, feeling her under my hands, as she climbs to the peak of pleasure and is lost in the ecstasy of climax.

Afterwards she pushed us both away. Her face and chest had that familiar rosy post-orgasmic glow.

Jack, on the other hand, his face glistening, looked wild and desperate. After a day of chastity and much stimulation, I wasn't surprised. "You've been a very good girl today," I said. "I have one more task for you today, and if you do it well, I'll remove the cage for a while."

"Thank you, Mistress," he said, with such pathetic hope in his eyes.

"Come, my little slut-sister."

Jack, and Fiona behind him, followed me through to the kitchen. I planted the dildo in the middle of the tiled floor, the suction cap holding it vertical, and laid folded bath towels around it for cushioning. "Show Mistress Fiona how good you are at sucking it."

Yes, Mistress," he said, and knelt on the floor to take the thick shaft into his mouth. Very soon his head was bobbing up and down, his saliva dribbling down from his lips as he took it deeper and deeper.

"Fuck!" whispered Fiona. "He's deep-throating it!"

"Jill's a cock-hungry cumslut. Aren't you, Jill?"

"Yes, Mistress," he mumbled about the cock in his mouth.

I eased the vibrating plug from his ass before switching it off. "Sit on the dildo, Jill. Fuck your ass with it."

I coated the dildo with lube quickly while he adjusted position. He tried several positions before finding one that allowed him to line up the dildo with his ass. There was no hesitation, no unwillingness. Jack lowered himself onto the rubber cock, wincing slightly as it forced him open and penetrated him, and paused briefly before adjusting position again and pushing down, until half the dildo was buried in his tight virgin ass.

With an expression of fierce concentration, he pulled up again, and thrust down, taking it deeper. Fiona and I watched fascinated as he repeated this slow fucking, taking the dildo deeper bit by bit, until the full length of it was buried in him. "Awesome," I said, and handed him the key.

"Thank you, Mistress," he breathed, immediately removing the padlock. His cock was so engorged within the cage that it was a struggle for him to remove, and when he succeeded at last the pattern of the cage was marked into his flesh.

Fiona stared at the cock that erected swiftly. "Oh. My. God. I had no idea." Kneeling beside Jack, she stroked his length with one hand.

"Fuck that cock, Jill," I said.

"Yes, Mistress." With real enthusiasm he bounced up and down, fucking the dildo with his ass while Fiona stroked his cock with determination. "I'm going to come," he warned.

"Lick it," I said. "I want to see you come all over your face again."

"Yes, Mistress." He stopped his bouncing, the dildo still deep in his ass, and bent to lick the head of his cock while Fiona worked it with both hands. Almost immediately he stiffened in climax, and a huge jet of white cum splashed across his lips.

Fiona's eyes were wide in astonishment. "Fuck," she whispered, holding tightly to the cock that was erupting cum that splashed against Jack's face and flowed down over her hands.

*

"Do you remember that list?" she asked in the darkness of the bedroom, her voice a whisper.

"The fantasy list?"

"Yes. What was on it?"

I had to think for a minute. "Oral. Anal. Domme. Sub. Spanking..."

"Do you still have that strap-on?"

"Not here."

"Pity. What else?"

"Public sex - or semi-public, anyway."

She giggled suddenly. "That air hostess... Your face was priceless."

I sighed. It's not easy to give your boyfriend a blowjob on a crowded plane. At least no else had noticed. "Lesbian. Threesome with two men."

"Did you do that? I don't remember."

"It was after you left. It was also the last time I had sex with Ben."

"Oh. Was it bad?"

"The sex was great. I just didn't like the way it happened. Anyway, that was eight. Nine was blindfolded and gang-banged. Ten was rape."

She shivered. "Did you do that?"

"Not with Ben," I said evasively. "Anyway, why are you asking?"

She didn't answer immediately, and I nudged her impatiently. "Ben said I should make a list as well - but I didn't dare. Your fantasies scared me, and mine were tame in comparison - although you've certainly managed to corrupt me. I would never have agreed to wear a butt plug if I hadn't seen how much you enjoyed it, and there are days when I would gladly swear off men for good and live happily ever after with you."

I rolled over and kissed her long and tenderly. "Marry me, Fiona," I said.

She tensed in response. I could feel her heart beating under my hand. "Fuck off?"

"Good question," I said, and rolled away from her, laughing quietly.

"Bitch," she muttered.

"Look who's talking, you kinky lesbian dominatrix."

"See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I would never have done anything like this if it weren't for you."

"Poor you. Little Miss Vanilla."

She laughed at that. For a while we were both quiet, but I sensed she was wide awake and thinking. "Except I'm not," she said. "When I said my fantasies are tame, I lied. Sort-of."

Rolling back to her, I cupped her pussy with one hand. "Tell me your deepest, darkest fantasies, Mistress Fiona," I said.

"I'm running through the forest, naked, the full moon glimpsed between the trees. Wolves howling. I'm being chased by a pack of werewolves. They surround me and I'm thrown onto all fours, and mounted from behind by the alpha. He fucks me hard with his thick cock, which suddenly grows so thick and hard that I almost pass out from the pain of it. He fills my womb with his cum, and it is like we are fused together in a perfect moment of pain and pleasure. But then the moment passes and he pulls out, giving me to his pack to use - and I am used again, and again..."

I teased a finger between her lips, feeling how wet she was, and caressed her clit lightly. "That sounds like fun. I always wondered why you liked werewolf movies so much."

"Or I'm camping in the forest by myself, and suddenly a vine traps my foot. I try to escape but my wrists are caught by other vines, and I'm helpless as my clothes are torn from me so that I'm trapped and naked. When I scream for help, a vine is thrust into my mouth, gagging me. Vines squeeze my breasts, and suck painfully at my nipples and my clit, and despite my terror I am increasingly aroused, sucking at the sweet-tasting vine that fucks my mouth and throat. Two huge vines penetrate my pussy and ass, and I am fucked mercilessly for hours, the vines coming on me and in me but never pausing to give me a moment's peace..."

She was so wet beneath my fingers. I pushed inside, searching for her G-spot. "Rape fantasies are fun," I said, "but are best left as fantasies. Do you have any deep, dark fantasies that you'd like to make real?"

"I can think of one... but I can't make it real without your help."

"Tell me." I loved the way she squirmed under my hand as I stroked the spot. "I'll be happy to help you."

"Promise?"

"Promise," I said, kissing her. "What are friends for."

"Okay. I gag you, and tie you up, and then do whatever I want to you for the rest of the night."

"What's deep and dark about that?"

"Whatever I want," she repeated.

Clearly there was something specific she had in mind, and just as clearly she wouldn't tell me what until it was too late for me to do anything about it. She had even got me to promise, which was a bit sneaky. If it had been anyone other than Fiona, my longest and closest friend and occasional lover, I would not have agreed. "Okay," I said.

"You won't regret it," she said, and kissed me. "Or maybe you will. Tidy the bed and lie face down on top. I'll be back in a few minutes."

*

Ten minutes later I was already starting to regret it. I was on my knees with my bum in the air, a ball gag in my mouth and my wrists locked together behind my back. The ankle cuffs were connected with cord that passed under the bed, and forced my legs uncomfortably wide apart.

Fiona paced about the bed, leather paddle in her hand. "You've been a very naughty girl, Ali. Big sisters should protect their little brothers, not blackmail them into acting like sissies. Even if they do enjoy it."

I screamed through the gag as the leather cracked down against my cheeks. Barely had I caught my breath when she struck across my left thigh bringing fresh agony, then the right, then evenly across the cheeks again. I could barely think. My skin was on fire. I blinked away tears and saw that I was drooling through the ball gag.

Then her mouth was pressed to my pussy, her tongue sweeping circles about my clit without really touching it. A torment of pleasure amidst the roasting flesh of my cheeks and thighs.

I could barely move, could do nothing to avoid the paddle as she paced about again. I begged her to stop, but she ignored my mumblings and brought fresh agony to my cheeks and thighs. Stopping eventually, she sat in front of me. "This is what I want," she said, "and you promised to give it to me. I know you like it too, because your pussy is dripping. Literally. You're such a slut, Ali."

With a mournful sigh, she stood again and walked round behind me. She squirted a cold gel over my abused flesh and methodically spread it around, massaging me. It hurt, but felt also really good. She squirted more gel onto her fingers and worked it into my ass, ignoring my squeal of surprise. "You like having my fingers in your ass, don't you? I bet I could get my whole hand in there if I tried." She gave an evil laugh and withdrew.

This was a side to Fiona I had never seen before. Never even suspected. I whimpered as I felt a hard pressure, something bigger than fingers forcing its way into my ass. A plug or a dildo or something. Thick. Fiona pushed and twisted until it was through, both filling me and stretching me. "Think of this as a preview," she said, and switched it on.

It was the vibrating butt plug she had bought for Jack. Strong, delicious vibrations poured through my ass, soothing and wonderful. First she had made my skin burn, and now she was melting my insides. If she did nothing else to me, and just left me like that, I would be happy.

I was penetrated suddenly by what felt like a cock. Or a long, thick, rubber dildo, I guessed. She thrust it in and out of me, as if it were a real cock, determined to push it as deep into my vagina as she could. She continued until the rubber balls at the dildo's base were pressed against my clit. Not that there was much excitement in that, but I felt so full, both my holes stuffed.

"Relax and enjoy," she said. "I'll be back later."

It was not possible to either relax or enjoy. I was in as much pain as pleasure. Were it not for the constant vibrations I would have been thoroughly miserable. Waves of arousal and pleasure washed through me - nothing orgasmic, but enough to distract from the discomfort of my position.

How long she was gone, I don't know. Half an hour. Maybe an hour. Jack was with her when she returned. She had dressed him up again, done his make-up, and with the exception of the large cock jutting out from under his short skirt, he was a passable girl.

To my disappointment, Fiona switched the plug off and eased it out of me, leaving me with an emptiness in need of filling. "Get on the bed, Jill. This ass is begging for you. It needs you. Give it the fucking it deserves. Fill your sister's ass with your girl-cum."

I didn't understand. I thought she was joking. It wasn't until Jack climbed onto the bed and put his hands on my cheeks that I realised that this was real. That Fiona wanted my own brother to fuck my ass. And that Jack seemed quite prepared to do so.

Fiona knelt by the bed to talk to me face-to-face. "You're so blind, Ali. Jack's fantasy isn't being a sissy or being a girl. It's being a futanari - and, fuck, he makes a beautiful futanari. But what is the point of being a futa if you don't get to use that awesome cock the way God intended?"

I cried out as the cock in question thrust into my ass. The plug had prepared me, but Jack's cock was huge. The pain was considerable - and I loved it. Somewhere in the back of my mind a broken record repeated, "Stop! Incest! Wrong!" Mostly I was just thinking, "Fuck! Yes! Oh fuck!" as Jack worked his beautiful cock deeper and deeper into my ass.

Fiona kissed me on the cheek. "What would you rather have? Two weeks of this? Or two weeks of wishing for this?"

Right at that moment I just wanted cock.

Fiona sighed. "I really envy you. You're living two of my favourite fantasies. Getting fucked by a futa, and being fucked by your own brother."

I whimpered complaint as Jack started pulling out of me, but it was only in preparation for a thrust that forced a cry of pleasure from me. Again he withdrew and thrust deep - deeper - and again, until he was fucking me with long, steady thrusts. I was being fucked by my little brother and loving every moment of it. I could barely move, but did my best to help his thrusting.

"I'm close," he said.

Fiona scowled. "Already? Can't you hold it?"

Apparently he couldn't. He gave a strangled cry as his cock stiffened painfully in me. His cum jetted into my ass with each convulsion.

"What's it like to have your brother's cum in your ass?" she asked me. I glared at her in response, and she grinned. "Don't worry, he'll have more for you. He's a futa. He's going to be hard for hours..."

Having rested in me for a few seconds, he started thrusting again with slow, gentle thrusts.

*

Between Jack's tireless fucking of my ass - he must have taken a magic pill to stay hard so long - and Fiona playing with my clit, I must have come a dozen times. Afterwards, unbound, my body ached in a dozen different ways, and I was desperately tired. Fiona had sent Jack back to his room and had wrapped herself around me. "Thank you for tonight," she'd whispered, and fallen asleep immediately.

Her trust in me, that there was nothing to forgive, was evidence of just how well we understood each other. There was nothing to forgive - although I had to wonder how many criminal offences we'd racked up between the three of us during the past day or so.

I was exhausted, but couldn't sleep. I had had sex with my own brother, and now my ass was sore from his pounding and wet with his cum.

No one could ever know what had happened between the three of us. What had been intense and satisfying for us would be horrifying for just about anyone else.

With my brother. Fuck! What was I supposed to do? I couldn't pretend that it had never happened or that I hadn't enjoyed it. I certainly wasn't about to cry "Rape!" - but I was certainly curious about how Fiona had persuaded Jack to do it. (She'd tricked me into it easily enough.) Was he lying in his room, in as much of a panic as I?

I wanted to run away and avoid these questions.

At least until I had some answers.

Sunlight was peeking past the edges of the curtains. I eased out of Fiona's arms, out of bed, out of the house, leaving behind only a note addressed to them both: "Thank you for last night. Need some time to think. Love, Ali."

I took the train and slept all the way home.

*

Five days later, Friday, late morning, I was back. Jill opened the door for me. She was wearing a pink T-shirt and a very short black skirt, together with the fishnet hold-ups again. She'd obviously been raiding my wardrobe again. The make-up was applied well; she'd clearly been practising.

"Welcome home, Mistress," she said, her smile hopeful. Fragile.

"Thank you," I said. "Go make us coffee while I unpack."

"Yes, Mistress," she said, and sped off.

Five minutes later we sat facing each other on the sofa, the coffee still too hot to drink. Jill waited patiently for me to talk.

"This is how I see it," I said carefully. "Jack is my brother. I love him, but there is nothing sexual between us. You, Jill, are the girl - or futa, if you prefer - who fucked me. I'm sorry, but the idea of fucking my brother is just too weird. But..." I took a deep breath. "I would love to get to know Jill better."

Her sudden happiness was like sunshine in her eyes. "I would love that, Mistress." Her excitement was obvious also in the large cock that emerged from beneath her skirt, hardening rapidly.

"To show my affection," I said, giving a cool shrug of indifference, as if this were no more than treats for a pet, "I have some gifts for you." Gifts that I had ordered over the internet the previous week and had collected on the way. "Please try this on." I handed her the wig.

It was long, blonde and synthetic, but a hundred times better than the cheap costume wig she'd been wearing. "It's beautiful!" she cried, and raced to the mirror to replace the old with the new. The improvement was profound. "Thank you, Mistress," she said, smiling at me in the mirror.

I handed her the shoes. "I hope these fit." Buying shoes over the internet is always dangerous. These shoes looked fantastic, though. Black leather sandals. Clunky five-inch heels - stilettos look great, but walking in high heels is hard enough without the additional complication.

Jill had them on her feet in no time, and was soon gliding slowly about the room with an expression of intense concentration. "They fit well," she said, "but it's like walking on stilts."

With the increase in height and the change in posture, the crystal of the butt plug, nestling between her cheeks, was suddenly very obvious. "You have a very pretty ass," I said.

"Thank you, Mistress." By her sudden blush, I knew she knew what I had seen.

Finally I gave her the silicone breast forms. Her eyes went wide with awe. She stripped off the T-shirt at once and unclipped her bra, discarding the old padding. I helped her to clean her chest and to position the new breasts. They adhered nicely. Apart from the change in skin tone, they appeared surprisingly natural.

Jill caressed them lovingly. "Thank you, Mistress," she whispered. There may even have been tears in her eyes.

"You make a very pretty girl, Jill," I said, and kissed her on the lips. To be honest, I think it was a bit weird for both of us, but I was trying hard to overcome the walls of weirdness. This wasn't Jack. This was my futa-sister Jill, a fantasy in the flesh.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,803 Followers