Jack and Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't say that and I didn't mean that!" she said urgently. "I like what we did, and how it felt. I like you Jack, A LOT! You're actually the first boy that I've done anything at all with that made me feel good. Most guys just want to maul my tits. That's a real turn off. But you...well, you touch my body like you appreciate it, like it's important to you that I like what you're doing. I like that. I want more of it. But I also don't want to stop doing other things. Do you understand?"

"Not trying to be dense, but no, I don't."

"Jack, I'm asking that if we become an item, would it bother you if we included someone else?"

"Aimee?"

"Uh huh."

"And I'd be screwing both of you?"

"Sometimes." She said quietly. "I'm not sure how it'd work. If we get together at the same time, or what, but I'm sure we would sometimes."

"I guess I could live with that."

She smiled brightly. "And it doesn't freak you out? You know, you can't tell anyone though. It has to be our secret."

"I promise. I won't tell a soul." I whispered back before she leaned her face to mine and kissed me softly.

"We need a shower. Why don't you go start one and I'll be there as soon as I get something from Jill's room."

The two of us got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I stopped and started the water running in the shower while Mary opened the door to Jill's room and walked into there.

Once the water was hot I climbed into the tub, turning the water up to the shower head, pulling the curtain closed behind me, except for a small gap for Mary. I didn't have to wait long. Mary pushed back the curtain and climbed into the shower with me, Aimee following behind.

Mary slipped past Aimee and sandwiched her between us, turning her to face me, her hands wrapping around Aimee's body, cupping and squeezing her round firm tits.

"So Aimee." Mary said quietly, just loud enough to be heard over the running water. "We both said that if the right guy came along that it'd be okay to have him with us, right?"

"Yeah." Aimee agreed.

"So. I think Jack is that guy. I love what he does to my body, and how it feels, and I really like him a lot."

"And you want to know if I like him too?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, he really does have a fantastic cock, and shit he made me come so hard. I'm willing to give it a try. He's not going to tell anyone though, right? You're not going to tell people that the three of us...well, do this, right?" She said, looking at me.

"I promise." I answered quietly.

"Good. Now, you want to fuck me again?" she asked bluntly.

"Like I'm going to say no?"

"Good." She said turning around in Mary's arms. "I always wanted to try this." She pushed Mary back against the far wall as she bent over at the waist, pushing her ass out at me. "Fuck me from behind Jack." She said as she lifted Mary's leg up and leaned her face down to her pussy.

Well, if this was what I was in for dating Mary, well, I might as well get used to it. I rubbed my head up and down her wet pussy, pressing toward her as I felt my head find the entrance to her tunnel.

"Oooooooooh" I groaned as I pushed a couple inches into her. I started stroking, pushing in and out only a few short inches, working my shaft deeper into her until my hips were slapping wetly against her bare ass.

Aimee rocked with each stroke I made into her, pushing her face against Mary's pussy and drawing moan after moan from her as she leaned back in the corner, one leg supported by the soap dish so her pussy was spread wide for Aimee's tongue.

"Oh god." I groaned as I felt myself inching toward climax. I could feel Aimee's pussy clenching around me as her own orgasm washed over her, her legs trembling and shaking, barely holding herself up, relying on my hands on her hips to steady her.

"OHHHHH FUCK HERE IT COMES! GOD I LOVE YOU AIMEE" Mary squealed over the sound of the shower, her whole body trembling and shaking against the wall. Both her hands were busy squeezing and pulling her nipples, each squeeze of the hard small appendages seeming to drive her climax even higher.

"Shit." I grunted as the sight in front of me and the sensations of Aimee climaxing on my cock sent me over the edge. My body bucked hard against her, slamming my thighs into her ass and driving my cock deep into her as it spurted the first gush of hot cum. Again and again my body jerked, spurting more into her until there was nothing left to give. Only then did I start to soften inside her.

Aimee stood up, reaching for Mary and pulling her to her. I watched as the two embraced, each kissing each other hungrily for long seconds before Aimee turned, breaking the kiss and turning toward me. She drew me toward her and pressed her lips to mine, her tongue trying to slide into my mouth. I let it come, her tongue swirling around mine as her hands reached back for Mary, pulling her toward us.

The three of us stood under the water for long minutes, trading kisses from one to another, the kisses, slowly easing in their urgency and hunger, to soft affectionate kisses. Eventually the kisses ended and the three of us spent the remaining few minutes of hot water washing each other, our hands playing with every available body part.

I finally turned the water off and slid the curtain open. We dried off and then headed into my bedroom, only to find Jill, Stephanie, Trina and Suzie gathered around my computer. As we walked in they stepped back, letting us see the image on the screen, a view down into the shower the three of us had so recently been playing and washing in. One of the girls had apparently set up my little camera either unnoticed during our little play time in the shower or sometime in the night. Either way we had an audience, complete with audio.

"Well, three love birds. Looks like your secret is out." Stephany said quietly, her arms folded under her breasts, making then stick out even more.

"Oh shit." Mary said quietly.

"Now, we don't plan on telling anyone, since we all know secrets about each other that none of us wants out, but one thing you should know. We plan on having our own fun with Jack, well, one at a time anyway." Trina said. "You can't keep him all to yourselves."

"Oh brother." I said, shaking my head and rubbing my short hair with my hand.

"What's the matter bro?" Jill asked, stepping up to me and sliding around behind me, her hand closing around my semi-hard cock. "You said you wanted to have sex, seems like you're going to get all you can handle for a while."

"I did say that didn't I?"

"You did." She whispered in my ear, giving my earlobe a little kiss. "And I plan on having my turn too, now that I know just how good you feel inside me and how accessible you are."

Yeah, I became real popular, and not just with these six. I had Mary and Aimee whenever we could be together, most of the time the three of us, but also individually. Mary came over once a week for help with calculus and I made sure that we had time for at least one quick go around. I didn't love using the condoms, but it let us have sex without worrying about unwanted difficulties. Aimee was a bit easier to arrange. I stopped by her house on occasion and we played. By far the most fun we had though was our three way dates. Mary's father wouldn't allow her to date, but he would allow her to go out with Aimee and her boyfriend, me. It wasn't any hardship to look like a couple with Aimee in front of Mary's dad. Aimee and I very much enjoyed the little kisses and cuddles. Mary understood that in front of her parents she had to keep an arm's length, but once out of sight she got her fair share of those kisses and cuddles. I wasn't surprised that over time I had developed a lot of feelings for both Mary and Aimee. Not that I didn't still go out on a lot of dates. In fact, Mary and Aimee insisted that I do so, just to protect our "special" relationship.

In just a few months the three of us would be moving to college, and sharing an apartment. While it had 3 bedrooms, an arrangement required by Mary's father, we had plans only to use one, the one with the big king sized bed that filled most of the room. I was looking forward to starting college even more than I had before that birthday party night.

The End!

At least for now...