Jack & Jill Ch. 02

Story Info
They show older sister how it's done.
6.5k words
4.67
224.1k
39

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incest. I never really thought about the word before, but now I did. That's what Jill and I had committed. We were brother and sister, blood relations, and we had fucked each other. It was supposed to be wrong, but to us, it didn't feel wrong. To us, it felt like we were put on this earth for the sole purpose of being with each other. How could this be wrong?

For the next three days, Jill and I fucked and sucked continuously all over the house. Jill insisted on sucking my cock every morning when we woke. She loved swallowing my cum and having it splashed all over her gorgeous face, so who was I to deny her this? We fucked three or four times each day, in every room of the house. We were so hot for each other. Jill could drop a pencil on the floor, bend over to pick it up, and that would be a good enough reason for me to take her from behind.

On the fourth day after our initial connection, I woke to find Jill happily sucking away on my cock. She had quickly developed an excellent technique, very wet with lots of saliva, and a swirling tongue motion with just the right amount of pressure from her lips. Watching her suck my cock and seeing the look in her eyes, I knew she was doing it as much for herself as she was for me. She smiled at me with her eyes as she bobbed up and down on my swollen prick. As she raised and lowered my balls with her hand, I felt them tighten and we both knew I was close. Jill doubled her efforts, and soon my cock began to spasm and twitch as my cum filled her mouth and throat. She swallowed my entire load and thoroughly cleaned my cock off with her tongue.

"Mmm. That was delicious," she said as she moved up to lie beside me.

"You're crazy," I told her.

"Crazy for you, dear brother," she said with a smile.

"So, what shall we do today?" I asked while smiling and rapidly raising and lowering my eyebrows.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to amuse yourself today, lover. I'm spending the day with Lisa. Remember, I told you?" Jill told me.

"Oh, right. You're going to show her the new you."

"That's right. Then I'm taking her shopping and I'm going to do for her what Connie did for me," Jill said.

"Oh you are, eh? Everything Connie did for you?" I questioned.

"Yep," Jill said with a confident look on her face. About two seconds passed by when a transformation came across my sister's beautiful face. Her look went from confident to one of mock disgust, and she slapped me on the arm. "Not 'that' everything, you perv."

I laughed and teased her. "Yep, the light bulb was a little slow to come on that time. Wasn't it?"

"Hey, what can I say? It's early."

"Well, then, I'll tell you what. Since you have such a big day planned, let me go take a quick shower and I'll make breakfast while you get ready. Sound good?" I asked.

"That sounds wonderful. You're so good to me," she smiled at me as she said.

I kissed her lightly on the lips before hopping out of bed and into the bathroom.

I had just about finished making breakfast when Jill came down, looking absolutely spectacular. She had on a very short black skirt, a pink and white striped cotton blouse, black heels, make up applied to perfection, and a little black purse hanging from one shoulder.

"Wow, look at you!" I exclaimed.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Different," I said.

"In what way? You've seen me dressed like this before," Jill said.

"Yeah, but that's just it. You're dressed. I haven't seen you dressed in about four days," I chided.

Jill huffed and lightly slapped my arm as she walked by me. "Smartass."

We sat down to a big breakfast, but all the time my eyes were on my sister. She was so sexy, I couldn't believe I was getting to fuck her as much as I wanted. My eyes watched her ruby lips as she talked and ate, but my mind began to flash images of Jill and I at our most intimate best. Soon, my cock was sticking out of my bathrobe and was throbbing.

"Well, I better be going," I heard her say and I snapped back to reality. "Don't worry, I'll be home in time to make dinner. Decide what you want, and have it ready when I get back. Are you sure you're gonna be alright?"

"Of course, I am. C'mon, I'll walk you to the door," I said as we both rose from our chairs.

We stopped just inside the front door when Jill twirled around to face me. "Try to amuse yourself while I'm gone."

"Yeah, no problem. Figured I'd do some yard work, maybe take a swim, mess around on the computer, watch some television," I told her.

She stepped up close to me and put her arms around my neck. "I'll miss you today," Jill said with a coy little smile.

I circled her little waist with my arms and pulled her against me. "I'll miss you too." I leaned down to kiss her. As our lips met, our tongues swirled and intertwined with each other. I could feel her firm breasts pressing into my chest as I slid my hands down to her perfect ass. I pulled her short skirt up and began massaging both bare ass cheeks. I could feel that Jill had on a tiny thong, and I was soon pulling it to one side while my fingers explored my sister's sweet pussy. My cock was sticking out of my robe and poking Jill on the thigh. I felt her let go of my neck with one hand and soon felt that same hand wrapped around my cock as she lazily stroked it. When we finally broke, we were both panting.

"We better stop if I'm gonna get out of here," Jill said.

"Would it be so bad if you didn't?" I asked.

"No, but I did promise Lisa. She might come over here if I don't show up. We'll be busted," Jill giggled.

"I know," I said.

Jill kissed me lightly on the lips and leaned in close. "Try not to jerk off today. When I get home, I want you horny as hell and full of cum. Who knows? I just might have a little surprise for you." She kissed my cheek and stepped back away from me, stopped to adjust her thong, then disappeared out the door. I watched her walk down the sidewalk before going back up to my room to put on some clothes to go out and mow the yard. As I walked, I sucked the two fingers into my mouth that had, only minutes earlier, been buried deep inside my sister's wet pussy.

My day consisted of doing exactly what I had told Jill I would do. And although I did all of those things, my mind was always on my sister and wondering what she was doing that very moment. Not to mention how horny I was. We had been fucking morning, noon and night for the past three days, and even though I had a great blow job that morning, I had begun getting used to the sex. By this time of day yesterday, I had already fucked Jill twice. I thought about lying down and jerking off, but I remembered my sister's request and decided I would honor it.

I was on the couch watching television when I finally heard her car pull up. I glanced at the clock and it was almost six. My dick twitched at the thought of my sexy lover/sister walking into the house and into my waiting arms, and bed.

"You home?" I heard Jill call.

"I'm in here," I shouted back to her.

In moments, Jill entered the living room and was standing before me. I stood up, wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. We kissed deeply and my cock stiffened. It pressed against Jill's belly as my hands wandered down and squeezed her perfect ass.

"I see you missed me," Jill said as we broke.

"Indeed I did," I told her as I tried to slide my hands up under her short skirt.

Jill stepped back and playfully slapped my chest. "Down boy! I told you I'd be home in time to make supper. Did you eat anything today? I know I didn't. So let's have a bite to eat and I want to tell you about my day." I feigned a pout and Jill pinched my cheek. "Don't be mad, dear brother. I'm as horny as you are. But I'm also starving, and I just thought it was better if we eat first, so once we get in bed, we won't have to get out."

"Okay, I'll try and control myself," I said.

I had taken a couple of steaks out of the freezer earlier and set them in the sink to thaw. Jill saw these and asked what I wanted with them. We settled on deep frying a bag of fries and a fresh salad. While I set up the deep fryer, Jill got the veggies out of the fridge. She set out lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots on the counter-top cutting board.

Jill was leaning over the counter, cutting up the veggies, with her perfect ass sticking out. I eyed that ass and my mouth began to water.

"So, when I got to Lisa's this morning and rang the doorbell, Lisa answered the door. At first, she didn't even know who I was, but then her mouth just hung open when she finally recognized me," Jill began the story of her day while cutting the lettuce. I was barely hearing her, as my gaze was riveted to my lovely sister's outstanding ass.

"Then, we went to the lingerie store, where I helped her pick out some sexy bras and panties. Jack, quit that!" While Jill was carrying on with her story, I had kneeled on the floor behind her and had started to pull down her thong. Jill didn't put up too much of a fuss, but went on with her story.

"We drove back to her house and went to work. Jack, you're not making things any easier," Jill scolded. I was sliding my hands up and down the length of her legs, forcing them slightly apart. Again, Jill didn't really make an attempt to stop me. She just continued on with her day.

"When we finished, Lisa looked incredible. Jack, are you even paying any attention to me?" she asked. I had now reached up and unzipped Jill's skirt and had pulled it down around her ankles. "Jack? Jack, did you hear…" she began when she suddenly stopped short. "Oh, god, Jack," she moaned. "Don't stop." I now had my face buried between Jill's ass cheeks and was tonguing her sweet pussy from behind. I started to run my tongue around her puckered little anus and this drove Jill up a wall. Her juices were seeping out of her and I was licking them up as fast as I could.

"Oh, yeah, baby! Go on and eat my pussy! Oh, you do that so good," she moaned. I could feel Jill's legs start to tighten up and become stiff, and I knew she was close to cumming. I stuck my tongue as far up inside her pussy as it would go and I pinched her clit with my thumb and finger. Soon, Jill's juices began squirting out of her and covering my face as she moaned loudly and shook all over.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!" she kept screaming. Jill's orgasm seemed to last for minutes. When the waves of pleasure started to subside within her, I began licking and kissing my way up her ass to her waist. Soon I was standing behind her. My arms had encircled her and my hands were kneading her firm breasts while I kissed her neck and earlobes. Jill's high heels put her ass at the appropriate height, and my cock was sawing back and forth, up and down, the crack of her ass.

"Gaa-damn, sis!" I exclaimed. "I don't think I can wait!" I was thrusting my cock up and down between her ass cheeks.

"Oh, shit, Jack! Me either. Fuck me! Fuck me right here!" Jill was moaning.

I reached down and took hold of my cock and positioned it at Jill's wet opening and thrust into her in one stroke. I felt Jill inhale a sharp breath as I thrust into her, but in just a couple of strokes she was thrusting her luscious ass back at me. Jill's elbows were on the counter supporting her upper body, and I was leaning forward and unbuttoning her blouse. When it hung open from her, I slid my hands up the back of her shirt and unhooked her bra. Pushing the cups up, I freed her firm breasts, which I soon had my hands full of. Jill had her head thrown back and I was kissing her neck, all the while fucking her tight pussy fast and hard. We were both groaning and an occasional scream briefly escaped Jill's lips. We were both nearing our orgasms, moaning and screaming loudly. We were so loud, in fact, that we didn't hear the footsteps coming around the corner from the hallway. We did, however hear the mortified voice.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

Three things happened all at once; Jill and I both looked up to see our older sister, Amy, standing at the end of the counter with one hand covering her mouth to suppress her astonishment, Jill squeaked as her pussy let loose a flood of juices as she came, and I shot thick stream after stream of hot, sticky, cum up my sister's convulsing pussy. Amy just stood frozen by the situation. After a few seconds, I just said the first thing that entered my mind.

"Shall we throw another steak on the grill for you, sis?"

This seemed to shock Amy out of her stupor, as she spun around on her heel and practically ran from the kitchen. As I dislodged my twitching dick from Jill's dripping pussy, we heard the front door slam shut, and a few seconds later, the sound of Amy's car starting and quickly driving off.

"Uh-oh," Jill said as she took hold of my hand.

"Yeah. 'Uh-oh' is right," I said.

We went upstairs to quickly shower off and clean up, then went back to the kitchen to finish supper. We ate in near silence, not talking about what had happened. After dinner, I helped Jill with the dishes, and still there was virtual silence. We went into the living room and sat, while I flipped through the channels on the television. Finally, the silence became deafening.

"Look, Jill, I don't know how you feel about it, but I don't want what happened to affect things between us. I don't want to stop," I told her.

Jill breathed a heavy sigh of relief. "I don't want to stop either. We'll just have to deal with Amy. I'm really not sure how she'll take it though. We've never been very close."

Amy was five years older than me, and sort of the black sheep of the family. Our mother had a promising career in advertising. She had worked her way a good ways up the corporate ladder when she accidentally got pregnant with Amy. Though she had only intended to take a short leave from work while she had Amy, that plan quickly deteriorated. Amy turned out to be a "problem" child. She was too much to handle for even the most experienced and patient daycare owners, and by the time Amy was three, our mother had exhausted all the choices within reasonable driving distance. Mom had no other choice but to quit her job to stay home and raise Amy until she was school age. But then, when Amy did turn school age, I came along, and a year later, Jill was born. By the time of my birth, Mom had been out of work for two years and had settled into the role of 'mother'. Meanwhile, our father's career had taken off and it wasn't necessary for Mom to even work by the time Jill was born. Amy seemed to settle down once she got in school, and even became a loner, while Mom doted on her two youngest. After she graduated high school, Amy got a job and decided to forego college. She saved up for a couple of months, then got her own apartment close enough that she could walk to her job. She had been on her own ever since. Although Mom loved her firstborn, to this day, she seemed to harbor resentment towards Amy for her having to give up a promising career. As a result, Amy didn't come around the house too much, but in the latter years, Amy, Jill and I were making an effort to become closer.

And now this happened.

Around nine-thirty, the phone rang. Jill got up to answer it. She was gone for a couple of minutes, then came back and sat down next to me on the couch.

"That was Amy," Jill said. "She wants to come over Saturday and talk. I told her we'd be here."

"I suppose we can't put it off forever," I said.

"I guess not," Jill said.

Jill and I did carry on with our affairs, fucking in the morning, noon and night. We figured we couldn't do any more 'damage', and like we both said, neither of us wanted to stop. At one point, Jill and I were banging each others brains loose on the couch, when the phone rang. It was Lisa, wanting to come over to 'show off' an outfit she and Jill had picked out on their shopping trip. I almost bust a gut when Jill answered the phone, located on a small table at the end of the couch, sitting astride me with my cock buried to the hilt inside her juicy pussy, and told Lisa that she and I were into something heavy at the moment, and could we have about an hour before she came by?

The two days until Saturday flew by. When Jill and I woke Saturday morning, after my 'traditional' morning blow job, we took a shower together and dressed to wait for the arrival of our older sister. We ate a light breakfast, I don't think either of us wanted too much on our stomachs that morning, and just sort of crashed in the living room in front of the tube. About ten o'clock, we heard a car pull up in the driveway. Jill got up and went to the window.

"It's her," she said.

Jill sat back down on the couch beside me, and a minute later we heard the front door open and close.

"Hello? You two up yet?" we heard Amy call.

"We're in here, Amy," I shouted back.

Our older sister Amy strode into the living room. She stopped in front us for a few seconds to look us over before she sat down. "Nice to see you both dressed for the occasion," Amy said as she sat down.

"Alright, Amy, we don't need a lecture," Jill began.

"Oh, I'd say you do need a lecture, little sister, because from where I was standing the other day, it looked suspiciously like you were fucking your brother!" Amy practically shouted.

"Alright, Amy, settle down," I said to her. She started to say something, but when she saw the look on my face and knew I meant business, she backed down. "Look, we can all sit here and scream and shout, or we can talk like adults," I said. I looked at them both and each nodded her head. "Good. Then does anyone have any objections to us getting comfortable while we talk?"

"I don't," Jill said.

"Depends on what you mean by 'comfortable'," Amy said.

"I'm thinking swimsuits out by the pool," I said.

"With ice cold drinks," Jill piped up.

"You got a suit, Amy?" I asked.

"That sounds alright with me, and yes, I do keep a bag in my car for when I have to travel on business. I think I have a suit in it," Amy said.

"Alright, let's all go get changed and meet out by the pool. I'll grab the drinks," I said.

We all went to change, and besides the cold drinks, Jill and I also grabbed some towels, baby oil, and a radio. Amy was the last one out there, since she had to go to her car to get her suit. Jill and I had set up three loungers in sort of a semi-circle facing the sun, and we had put a towel on each and set a bottle of pop next to each. I sat in the middle and Jill was on my left. When Amy joined us, she sat back in the empty chaise to my right. We sat in silence for a few minutes, interrupted only by my offering Amy the bottle of baby oil, which she took.

"Well, I guess I'll start," Amy finally said. "What the hell's going on?" she asked in a flat, even tone.

"It's my fault," Jill started. She then proceeded to tell Amy all about her crush on me since she was 'yea big', how she revamped her look with the help of her new friend at school, and finally, how she teased me relentlessly until she drove me up a wall. Of course, I wasn't going to let Jill take all the blame, or credit, depending on how one looked at the situation. So I put my two cents in from time to time as well. When we finished, Amy just sat back silent, absorbing it all.

"Okay, neither one of you is stupid, so I won't ask stupid questions. But have you considered the implications, the consequences, the ramifications? What do you want out of this? Is this something you're going to continue on with over the long run, or is it a summer fling?" Amy asked after several minutes.

"We don't really know any of that yet," I told her.

"Right now, we're still reveling in our new lives," Jill said.

We talked for a couple of hours. For every reason Amy came up with that we shouldn't be together, Jill and I came up with a reason why we should. After a couple hours, we decided to take a break from the subject for a while. My sisters bid me to go back to the kitchen for more drinks, so I got up to go and get them. While in the kitchen, I threw myself together a sandwich and ate it down. Then, I went upstairs to use the bathroom. I grabbed the drinks and headed back out to the patio. When I got there, Jill and Amy were in the pool, standing in the far, shallow end, talking and, I thought I heard them giggling. I set our drinks down and dove in the pool, surfacing near them.

12