Jack and Julia

Story Info
Pete's mom was a pinup model, and she shows Jack why.
2.4k words
4.33
155.2k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fenrys
fenrys
19 Followers

This is my first story for Literotica. Be gentle, but I welcome any criticism. BONUS! There is the title of a Queen song hidden in the story. If you find it, consider yourself high-fived!

Pete's mom was a pin-up model. Well, she used to be, anyway. It used to be a secret until somebody's dad showed up drunk at the football team's end of the year banquet, waving around magazines with her pictures. It had been close to twenty years since she'd done anything – well, since she was visibly pregnant with Pete. Nearly twenty years, but she still looked damn good. Pete's dad had died a few years after Pete was born, and his mother hadn't remarried.

The other guys made fun of Pete for it for a while – hey, Pete, your mom's a whore! But Pete could knock just about anybody out. So the jokes didn't last very long. Still, all his friends loved hanging out at his house, because his mom had big titties and a nice ass, and she wasn't very shy.

She especially wasn't very shy around Pete's best friend Jack – Jack was bigger than Pete, with black hair and bright green eyes. Pete's mom – her name was Julia – was always inviting Jack over to spend the night with Pete, or to help with yard work, or move furniture or something. She always stood a little too close to him, always looked at him in a way that made him a little nervous. Jack was on the football team, but at heart he was a nerd. Whenever he wasn't playing football, he read science fiction novels, or fiddled with all the electronics around the house. Plenty of girls liked him, but he'd never gotten laid – he'd only ever been on a few dates.

One afternoon, Jack and a couple other guys were hanging out at Pete's house. It was really hot that day, and they decided to walk a couple miles down to the lake for a swim. The other guys already had their trunks on, but Jack needed to change. He spent so much time at Pete's house that he left a bag of clothes there, including swimming shorts.

"You guys go ahead," Jack said. "I gotta take a leak and change. I'll catch up in a bit." Jack headed into Pete's room and changed his shorts. Humming a song to himself, he walked into the bathroom and –

"Oh, Jesus, Julia, I forgot you were here!" He stumbled backwards and tried not to look, but he couldn't help himself. Pete's mom was standing in front of the full length mirror in the bathroom, bare-ass naked. Jack was stunned. It looked like she was masturbating and watching herself. She was covered by a fine sheen of sweat, and her waist-length red hair clung to her back. She was shorter than Jack – he was six feet tall, and she was maybe five foot five. Her tits looked enormous on her small frame, and her nipples were small and dark.

Jack tried to mumble an apology, but the words got lost somewhere between his brain and his mouth. "I, uh, that is, uh, oh man, I didn't, uh..." His voice trailed off. Julia was making no effort to cover herself; in fact she seemed to be enjoying Jack's discomfort. She stood there looking at him, a glint in her eye and a smirk on her mouth, resting one hand on her hip. One part of Jack's mind kept telling his eyes to close, and the other kept saying "Shut up, you, we've got better things to do than not look."

Julia stepped right up to Jack and ran a hand over his bare chest. He felt like he was being electrocuted. His cock was rock hard in his shorts. She put her arms around his waist and pulled him right up against her. Her tits pressed against his chest, and his erection pressed against her naked thighs. Her flesh felt burning hot against his.

"Julia –" He tried to speak. She interrupted him.

"You like me, don't you Jack?" She purred.

"I – yes, yes, I like you very much." She smiled at him.

"I thought so." She stood up on her toes and pulled his head down, and kissed him on the mouth. Her tongue crawled past his lips and swirled around. For a few seconds, Jack was too stunned to even blink, and then his wits caught up with him. He kissed her back, pressing his mouth hard onto hers. His arms, which had been hanging limply by his sides the entire time, wrapped themselves around her back and squeezed her tightly. One hand slid down and grabbed her ass.

She moaned quietly and separated herself from him. With a mischievous look in her eyes, she lowered herself to her knees, running her tongue down his chest as she went. She made it all the way down, and kissed Jack right above the waist of his shorts. She pulled them down a little, and kissed him again, pulled them down more, kissed him again. Finally she got his shorts all the way off, and his solid, throbbing seven inches jumped out at her.

She ooh'd quietly, and kissed the base of his cock. Jack's breath caught in his throat. She moved upwards, kissing every inch, before reaching the head. She kissed it right on the tip, and flicked her tongue around the edge of it. Jack grunted. He was working extremely hard not to come right then. He squeezed his eyes shut, and reached down and ran his fingers through her hair.

Julia wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock, sucking gently. Her tongue swirled madly around it. Jack opened his eyes and looked down at her, and she looked right back at him. She stared in his eyes unblinkingly as she slowly swallowed the entire length of his cock. Jack broke eye contact, and threw his head back.

"Oh, Jesus. This is incredible." She grabbed his balls and tugged on them gently, rolling them around in her hand. She slid her mouth off his dick, then licked the underside from the root to the tip. She sucked on the head again, before going all the way down again. Her tongue squeezed out between his dick and her lips, and lightly licked his balls. "Oh, Julia, I don't know if I can –"

She cut him off by very quickly moving her head back, and then she started bobbing on his cock as quickly as she could. She took in the whole length every time, inhaling as she withdrew, exhaling as she swallowed it again. Jack didn't last much longer. He didn't manage to tell her, all he could do was growl, but she knew, and she sped up. Jack cried out and came violently in the back of her throat. She moaned quietly around his dick, as it twitched and shot rope after rope of come. She went all the way down and licked his balls while he came. She swallowed every drop.

After what seemed like forever, Jack stopped. He realized he'd been holding his breath, and exhaled loudly. Slowly, Julia removed herself from his cock, and licked her lips as she stared up at him. Jack wiped the sweat from his brow.

"That was amazing. How did you... I mean, Jesus."

Julia laughed a little. "It's a kind of magic."

She stood up and grabbed his softening dick. 'Come with me." She pulled on it like a leash and led him out of the bathroom and down the hall, into her bedroom. She stood in front of the bed and turned to face him. She pulled his head down and kissed him briefly. "My turn." She lay back onto the bed.

Jack figured he knew what he was supposed to do, although he didn't exactly know how to do it. He'd snuck a few looks at his older brother's dirty magazines before, and seen pictures, but they didn't come with instructions. What the hell, he figured.

He got down on his knees and pulled her legs apart. Her bush was as red as the hair on her head. He leaned in closer. She smelled clean but slightly musky. She must have just gotten out of the shower a few minutes before he caught her, but had sweated since then. He took a deep breath, and went for it. He licked straight up from the bottom of her pussy to the clit, and sucked on it briefly. He worked his tongue all around, dipping briefly into her.

He worked for a few minutes, lapping up her juices and sucking on her clitoris. After a bit, Julia grabbed his hair and lifted his head up slightly. She smiled at him.

"You're not bad, honey, but you could use some practice. You'll get better. Come up here." Jack wasn't sure whether to be insulted or what, but he pushed the thoughts aside and crawled up onto the bed. He stood over her on all fours, knees by her hips and hands by her head. He leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. She lightly ran her nails across his chest and stomach.

Jack broke away from her lips and leaned in deeper, and kissed the side of her neck, and in the little valley where her neck met her shoulder. He gently bit her and continued to kiss her. He had leaned over resting entirely on one arm, and she grabbed his other hand. She pulled it down to her pussy and rubbed herself with his hand. Jack got the idea and started doing it on his own, and she wrapped her arms around his back.

Jack's dick was already hard as iron again as he felt Julia buck slightly against his hand. Her pussy was soaked, now. He slid a finger into it and began to slowly fuck her. She moaned as she kissed him. She began to buck harder, and bit his lip while he fingered her. Jack's hand was dripping with her juices. He felt her muscles start to tighten, and she yelped a little bit. Julia pulled her cunt off of Jack's hand.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked.

"Not yet," Julia said. Jack shrugged and continued to kiss her. He moved his free hands up to her tits and gently groped her. He broke away from her mouth and slipped one of her nipples into his mouth. He looked up at her.

"How big are these?" She smiled and laughed.

"34D," she said. Jack thought for a second.

"I don't know what that means," Jack said. Julia laughed again.

"It means – oh, who gives a damn. Roll over." Jack obliged, and lay on his back.

Julia straddled him, sitting on his legs just beneath his cock. She grasped it with one hand and stroked him lightly, and played with her pussy with her free hand. Jack reached up and grabbed her tits again, squeezing and releasing them. He rubbed her nipples between his fingers.

Julia closed her eyes, sat up a bit, moved forward, and began to lower herself onto Jack's cock. He felt her hot wetness part before him, as she slowly slipped onto him. She got all the way down, and exhaled softly. She leaned forward and pressed her tits onto his chest.

"Oh, Jack, you don't know how long it's been," she whispered. He wrapped his arms around her back and pumped his dick in and out of her cunt. He put both hands on her ass and moved her with him. She groaned and nibbled on his ear.

Jack squeezed his eyes shut, and tried his damndest not to shoot his load yet. He was suddenly more grateful for the blowjob – if he hadn't come so hard already, he wouldn't have lasted this long fucking her. Still, he was close to the edge. He needed an excuse to stop for a few seconds.

Keeping his arms wrapped tight around her, he sat up. She wrapped her arms around his back and kissed his neck. Jack scooted to the edge of the bed, and – making sure to keep his dick firmly planted in her cunt – carefully stood up. He walked over to the large, extremely heavy – he knew because he helped Pete put it in here – oak dresser, and set Julia on it.

Moving her had let him catch his breath, and delayed his orgasm. He started to fuck her again, at first slowly, and then quicker. Julia was breathing hard on his neck, and was kissing him ferociously. Faster than he wanted, he felt himself nearing orgasm, and he slowed down drastically. He fucked her in shallower strokes. After a few moments of that, he sped up again, and found that Julia was breathing harder than before.

He worked in cycles, then, intentionally speeding up and slowing down. Her breathing became ragged, and very suddenly, he felt her pussy tighten in waves around his cock. She yelped and pulled herself tight against him, lifting her ass off the dresser. As she came, Jack fucked her faster yet, and before she was finished, he came harder than he ever had before. He squeezed her so hard he thought he would break her back as he shot his wad deep in her cunt.

He growled loudly and slammed his dick into her hard as he came. She kept coming, and so did he for nearly a minute. Finally they were both spent, and he set Julia down on the dresser. She leaned back against the wall, breathing heavily, and Jack's head rested on the wall next to hers. Slowly his softening cock withdrew from her dripping wet pussy. Julia began to laugh quietly to herself.

"What are you laughing about?" Jack asked.

"Nothing," Julia replied. "I always laugh after I come, I can't help it." She began to laugh louder, and soon Jack was laughing with her.

Suddenly, Jack remembered that he was supposed to be swimming with his friends. He kissed Julia on the mouth.

"I have to go, we're going swimming." She looked him in the eyes for a few seconds.

"Okay. I think after you're done swimming, you should spend the night over here. You and Pete can go to the movies, and I'll cook dinner. Later..." She gave him the look that used to make him nervous.

"Don't look at me like that, or I might not go swimming for another ten or twenty minutes," he joked. She laughed and kissed him again.

"Hurry up, then, and get out of here before they come back for you."

fenrys
fenrys
19 Followers