Jack and Missy Ch. 01

Story Info
They anticipate his return from a business trip
1.3k words
4.24
130k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to Youbadboy for his help with this story.

--Sacred Beauty

*****.

Jack shifted in his seat while the phone rang several times at his apartment. He became worried when the answering machine came on, so he hung up then slid his credit card through the air phone a second time. Three rings later, Missy finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Missy, it's me."

"Daddy!"

"My plane is late." He sighed.

She sat her glass down to tuck her hair behind her ear. "Don't tell me that. I had an evening planned." You could hear the little pout in her voice.

"I'm sorry Missy. Be a good little girl, and hold dinner for me?"

"But the evening I planned for us already included dinner. Annnnnd," She drew out the word, "I have a big surprise for you!"

"Tell me now...you know I hate surprises."

She trailed her finger over the telephone keypad, "What's in it for me if I tell you now?"

Since the older woman seated next to him was awake, Jack talked in code. "We can do your favorite thing."

"You promise?" The excitement was evident in her voice.

"Yes, I promise..."

"...to fuck me in the ass? You promise?"

"Yes." He confirmed, almost blushing with anticipation. It had been over a month since he had been with Missy. They went through a brief dry spell, Missy had been getting cold feet not sure if they should be doing what they were doing. Then, the night before he left on his trip they had an argument. Jack was so frustrated, she continued to tease; hot and then cold. The fight never resolved before he had to leave, so... there was no goodbye sex. Jack had masturbated nearly every night he was away and now was counting down the minutes till their reunion.

Thinking, maybe...

Jack snapped out of his daydream with her voice on the phone, what had she been saying? "...I rearranged the apartment." Missy announced proudly.

"Really. What changes did you make?"

"I moved your desk out of the living room and into the back bedroom. Now you have a real office."

Jack beamed, "But there's not enough room back there with your bed and the rest of that furniture."

"Umm, we share a bedroom now." Missy paused letting her statement linger, "I hope that's ok with you?" He could picture her touching the keypad as she said those last words.

Jack's heart was pounding in his chest, he suddenly felt warm, "That is the best news I've had in a long time. I guess we will be christening our new bed tonight, making up for lost time?"

She yawned, "Only if I can stay awake."

"I see." Jack chuckled, "You know, it's not fair what you're doing to me."

"What do you mean?" She asked innocently.

"I've been away for two weeks. You know from our conversations how much I miss you... how much I miss things... since the change."

Missy giggled, "Things? Change??"

"Things." He confirmed.

"Maybe you can tell me. I'm not so sure I know what you mean daddy?"

"I am surrounded by passengers Missy. You know the things I'm talking about."

"Tell me." She wined in that voice he couldn't resist.

He lowered his voice and gave her the PG13 version, "I miss the taste of you... the scent of you aroused..."

"Mmm... What else?"

"Missy... I can't do this right now." Jack imagined the look on her face as he glanced around the business class cabin. Most people seemed to be asleep and that was a relief to him.

She let out a disappointed sigh, "How about I tell you all the things I missed? I've been thinking about it now, changed my mind I guess, really, and... well, here's what I miss about us..."

"Hmmmm." He waited for her words, tingling. His hands trembling.

"I miss you massaging my breasts as I ride you. Most of all I miss that, what you do to me." Jack shifted in his seat as he became erect.

"I miss the feeling you, deep inside of me as I'm rocking on top of you... how you grip my ass, how you guide me."

"Mmmm, Keep going..." He unfolded his newspaper and put it over his lap attempting to hide the tent in his slacks. Just then the Captain called out, "What's that?"

"Just a Sec..." and Jack listened, they needed to be diverted to the north to avoid a storm. Fuck Fuck Fuck. He brought the phone back to his ear, "I should be home by eleven now. At the latest Midnight. Are you going to ride me tonight?"

"It's eight o'clock." She pouted, "Four Hours!"

"At the latest."

"I don't think I can wait that long. I guess I'll have to pull out Richard."

The mention of her dildo Richard always irritated him. Why did she need sex toys if she had him now? "No..." When the lady next to Jack glanced at him, he turned towards the window and lowered his voice. "...No. Why don't you take a soak in the tub?"

"With Richard? He's waterproof you know." Missy was horny. Her lover had been gone for just over two weeks, they had been apart for near a month, and now she had been informed she would have to wait two more excruciating hours for her orgasm. She would get her orgasm with or without him. Damn Jack's business trips, damn the weather... damn him.

"You don't need him. Just wait for me, Love."

"Say his name."

He caved in, "Richard."

"His nickname." She pressed.

"Missy! You're being naughty."

Missy was enjoying herself, "Say his nickname."

Jack grinned, "Dick."

"I can't hear you."

"Dick." He repeated, slightly louder.

"I want Dick inside of me." She teased.

Jack laughed, "In an hour and a half once I get home you'll have MY dick inside of you."

The woman next to him cleared her throat as his conversation became more involved.

"Love, I have to go. These sky phones are expensive. Take a hot bath and I'll be home before you know it."

"Will you be home to rub my body down with lotion after my bath?"

"I will be home as soon as I can to do what ever you will allow me to." Jack ended the call then apologized to the woman next to him for his rudeness. His eyes drifted towards the window as he thought about his beloved Missy. He imagined her stripping down and walking around their apartment nude as she prepared for her bath. She didn't own a robe or even a pair of pajamas. She slept naked.

Jack closed his eyes and remembered the million little moments that brought them together. Missy's move back home was supposed to be but a brief stay of no more than a month as she tried to find a place while she went to college. Up until now they maintained separate rooms, and had only been playing house. The only way he could get her to agree to stay was if they maintained separate rooms and begin to 'behave' again as father and daughter. But, truth, she had not abided by her own rules. Proceeding to move about the house as she always had, wearing nothing in the evening, sprawling out on the couch on those warm evening. He had accepted that compromise to keep her there, one of the hardest most vexing periods. Everything was kept inside, he could not express... and then the fights. He could not stand it standing above her, looking across her body, touching her hair.

How she would turn, fire in her eyes. "Behave." She could be like that.

Jack remembered back and back, to those nights they shared a bed, usually hers, how she liked to cuddle and spoon. She liked to tangle her body with his and kiss and caress him for hours. Then after ample foreplay he would slip his cock inside and make her melt beneath him.

Jack was snapped out of his thoughts by the woman next to him, "I take it your wife wasn't happy that our plane is behind schedule."

Jack began to blush crimson, thinking of his little girl, "She's not my wife, but no she wasn't happy."

*****

To be continued...